Why I believe the Jews are not behind everything

Arab citizens have full rights including women
they keep millions of people in an open air prison called Gaza and then regularly bomb it. And regularly kick people in the West Bank out of their homes, even by dumping tonnes of sewage in their villages.
they don’t have full rights, there are roads only Jews can travel on. People in gaza don’t have any rights, they can’t leave their prison

How are Americans so brainwashed about this? You’re American right, Sibi? You realize your government is a bunch of Israeli people and they spend endless effort brainwashing people about this so you continue to send them billions of dollars per year in “aid”. You are an occupied country, occupied by fanatical, satanic Jews who have brainwashed from childhood to not be able to accept criticism of them

Last edited:
Also our Congress passed a law that made it illegal to boycott Israel if I remember correctly. So it's alright to boycott everyone with the exception of Israel? I would say at the very least that is suspicious. I don't want to go out on a limb here but I think it would be safe to say that the Chosen Ones have profited the most off the poisonous experimental gene therapy vaccines?

Sibi

Star
they keep millions of people in an open air prison called Gaza and then regularly bomb it. And regularly kick people in the West Bank out of their homes, even by dumping tonnes of sewage in their villages.
they don’t have full rights, there are roads only Jews can travel on. People in gaza don’t have any rights, they can’t leave their prison
Have you actually researched Gaza?

It's such a prison :rolleyes:

twitter #TheGazaYouDontSee

Gay Concert in Palestine Cancelled
"On June 17, Palestinian youth in the city of Ramallah, in the central West Bank, prevented singer Bashar Murad from performing over what they called his support of homosexuality in Palestine. "​
Rainbow Toys are Gay - A gazan teeny bop shop.
A Taste of Paradise in the Gaza Strip - A taste of the Maldives

Take a Holiday in Gaza! Expedia's Gaza & Palestine packages

Visit Ramallah, "the cosmopolitan heart of the West Bank, with everything people would expect of a modern European city."

Did you know there are Universities in Palestine, even in Gaza?

Graduation Day

Gaza Strip
  • Al-Aqsa University
  • Al-Azhar University - Gaza
  • Al-Quds Open University
  • Gaza University
  • Islamic University of Gaza
  • Israa University
  • Palestine Technical College
  • University College of Applied Sciences
  • University of Palestine
  • Gaza Community/Training Center
West Bank
  • Al-Quds University
  • Al-Quds Open University
  • An-Najah National University
  • Arab American University
  • Bethlehem Bible College
  • Bethlehem University
  • Birzeit University
  • Dar Al-Kalima University
  • Edward Said National Conservatory of Music
  • Hebron University
  • Ibrahimieh College
  • Khodori Institute, Tulkarm
  • Palestine Ahliya University
  • Palestine Polytechnic University
  • International Academy of Art, Palestine
Other education and research institutions
  • Applied Research Institute–Jerusalem
  • Health, Development, Information and Policy Institute
  • Palestinian Academic Network
  • Palestinian Academic Society for the Study of International Affairs
  • Palestinian Ministry of Education and Higher Education

Who can't go where?

How are Americans so brainwashed about this? You’re American right, Sibi? You realize your government is a bunch of Israeli people and they spend endless effort brainwashing people about this so you continue to send them billions of dollars per year in “aid”. You are an occupied country, occupied by fanatical, satanic Jews who have brainwashed from childhood to not be able to accept criticism of them
You hate Jews. Got it. Our discussion is over.

Stucky

Star
Who can't go where?

ROFL check this clown trying to portray Palestinians as practicing Apartheid. I do believe that the zionist with an agenda has blocked both OM and myself so i'd appreciate if someone could point out to the fool that it was the IDF who banned Israelis from area A (it's right there on the sign) and in actual fact the P.A wanted Israelis to visit area A to help boost the economy.

ROFL check this clown trying to portray Palestinians as practicing Apartheid. I do believe that the zionist with an agenda has blocked both OM and myself so i'd appreciate if someone could point out to the fool that it was the IDF who banned Israelis from area A (it's right there on the sign) and in actual fact the P.A wanted Israelis to visit area A to help boost the economy.
I noticed that lmao. What a fool, literally disproves their own argument while passionately and arrogantly thinking they are making a point.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Israel is NOT an apartheid state.

It’s a democracy. This is a transparent attempt to delegitimize — and isolate and ultimately destroy — the Jewish state by associating it with a racist regime that the world must wipe out of existence. It is nothing like the apartheid regime in South Africa that depended on a rigorously enforced system of racial repression.

The Arab minority in Israel (about 20 percent of the population) are not treated like black South Africans were.
Arab citizens have full rights including women. They serve in the government. This is the official page of the Israeli government. They have their own political parties. The Joint List is a political alliance of four of the Arab-majority political parties in Israel.
Mansour Abbas - Special Committee on Arab Society Affairs
Samy Abu Shahadeh - Chair of the Joint List
Aida Touma-Sliman - Committee on the Status of Women and Gender Equality -
Osama Sa'adi - Constitution Law and Justice Committee, the State Control Committee, the special committee for public petitions
Ayman Odeh - House Committee and the Labor, Welfare and Health Committee, chairs the Lobby for Culture in the Knesset.

The sole legal distinction between Jewish and Arab citizens of Israel is that the latter are not required to serve in the Israeli army. This was to spare Arab citizens the need to take up arms against their brethren. Nevertheless, many Arabs have volunteered for military duty – more than 1,000 in 2020 – and the Druze and Circassian communities are subject to the draft

Palestine News Network Poll
93 % of the Arab residents of eastern Jerusalem prefer living under Israeli rule, according to a new poll by the Palestine News Network. The survey offered the choice between ongoing Israeli rule of the city or a transfer of rule to the Palestinian Authority. Of the 1,200 Arab residents queried, 1,116 said that they preferred the former. A total of 84 respondents answered that they would prefer the latter, although they also noted that they would refuse to give up their Israeli identity cards. Only five answered that they would prefer to carry P.A. identity cards.

New Israel Fund - Jews and Arabs Working Together
As I posted earlier... I refuse to see Jewish peoples as a block of anything, good or bad... there are millions of Jewish people and they are pretty diverse. However, as with anyone, a group of people is bound to have its share of issues. With this respectful dialog in mind, Id like to ask your opinion on these two particular military doctrines. They are controversial to say the least, so I hope other people will either let us continue to engage in respectful dialog and even join in or if not, I hope they dont derail this mini-topic with provocations and other attempts to muddy the waters... that goes for both "sides"...
Of course wiki aint the best source, but it provides a general jumping off point for the discussion.

A Freeman

Superstar
I wouldn't waste your time, @A Freeman. This conversation has been transpiring on these boards since VC reopened them in early '17. There are plenty of threads that discuss this issue and those who understand history, get it. Those who don't, are in denial and revere people who are waiting for the anti-Christ, which explains consequences of being led by the nose of Zionism. Just look at the posts in this thread regarding Palestine. @shoshomadi785, who's of Palestinian descent, posts overwhelming evidence about what's happening in the ME and only a few people are in the thread reading and watching the evidence she provides. Sibi even posted a bunch of nonsense and then subsequently created a new thread, claiming I was harassing her:

Evidently, many want to remain willfully ignorant on the subject so I say at this point, let them. As you rightly indicated in another thread, time is of the essence so they're not grasping the issue now, that's on them. Perhaps it's easier to believe the lie than to have the inner fortitude to and take a stand for what's really going on?
Thank-you. Agreed.

The crimes being committed against Palestinians (who are actually Semites) by Israelis (who are predominantly NOT Semitic) is an atrocity.

Because of oxymoronic "Christian Zionism", many "Christians" have been duped into believing the pretenders currently and unlawfully occupying the state of Israel in the Middle East are allegedly "God's Chosen People", even though they don't match any of the Biblical descriptions of the true PEOPLE Israel during the latter days.

The "Fig-Tree" prophecy concerning Christ's Second Coming
I wouldn't waste your time, @A Freeman. This conversation has been transpiring on these boards since VC reopened them in early '17. There are plenty of threads that discuss this issue and those who understand history, get it. Those who don't, are in denial and revere people who are waiting for the anti-Christ, which explains consequences of being led by the nose of Zionism. Just look at the posts in this thread regarding Palestine. @shoshomadi785, who's of Palestinian descent, posts overwhelming evidence about what's happening in the ME and only a few people are in the thread reading and watching the evidence she provides. Sibi even posted a bunch of nonsense and then subsequently created a new thread, claiming I was harassing her:

Evidently, many want to remain willfully ignorant on the subject so I say at this point, let them. As you rightly indicated in another thread, time is of the essence so they're not grasping the issue now, that's on them. Perhaps it's easier to believe the lie than to have the inner fortitude to and take a stand for what's really going on?
Thank-you. Agreed.

Trying to be diplomatic here. While it does seem that the Chosen Ones do seem to be up to a lot of suspicious activity one thing we can't blame them for : AMBER HEARD.

I refuse to see Jewish peoples as a block of anything, good or bad
Why not? Zionists see themselves as a block.

And moreover, they are a block. They are a nation with a common goal, interest, and activities. Why would you pretend they're just individual libertarian units with no connection to each other? They are a country with an ideological basis that ties them together. The only way they're not part of a block is if someone isn't a zionist

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Why not? Zionists see themselves as a block.

And moreover, they are a block. They are a nation with a common goal, interest, and activities. Why would you pretend they're just individual libertarian units with no connection to each other? They are a country with an ideological basis that ties them together. The only way they're not part of a block is if someone isn't a zionist
Zionists are more organized than most, but they have plenty of disagreements, power struggles and etc. amongst themselves. As far as Jewish people, they just aint a solid block... they are pretty diverse in many respects. Some of them are even people who go hard in the paint to check Jewish behavior and confront Zionism.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Sibi

Zechariah 12:2-3
“Behold. I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it
shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.”

Attempts to delegitimise the right of Israel to exist have a spiritual force behind them. God covenant promises to Abraham were sworn by His own name when Abraham was sent into a deep sleep. They are therefore conditional only on God’s ability to keep His word, not on the actions of the offspring of Issac and Jacob. Is that fair?

I think the above goes to the question “is our salvation fair” - to inherit eternal life and joy simply for putting our faith in the Cross seems too simple for most. Spiritual blindness makes people look to other ways to God.

Do Christians always live up to God’s will in their lives and still inherit eternal life? Will the Jews (many currently in unbelief) remain? Ezekiel 38 suggests a dramatic “yes”.

I think we live in a time where Satan will galvanise hatred against the Jews from all sides. He wants them obliterated and Gods promises proven false. That will remain to be seen by the nations.

Zionists are more organized than most, but they have plenty of disagreements, power struggles and etc. amongst themselves. As far as Jewish people, they just aint a solid block... they are pretty diverse in many respects. Some of them are even people who go hard in the paint to check Jewish behavior and confront Zionism.
Sure, like Norman finklestein. But obviously, they are a block. Doesn’t mean 100% but it also doesn’t mean it’s wrong to address it as a block. That they have disagreements amongst themselves doesn’t negate the fact that they agree and act on all the central premises. And by you saying that Zionism is not Judaism, is one thing they agree on in that block, that would be called anti semitism by 95% of Jews. Definitely by the ADL, the MSM, any talking head under the scrutiny of Zionist media, would quickly be forced to apologize if they made that statement by Jewish power.

As I posted earlier... I refuse to see Jewish peoples as a block of anything, good or bad... there are millions of Jewish people and they are pretty diverse. However, as with anyone, a group of people is bound to have its share of issues. With this respectful dialog in mind, Id like to ask your opinion on these two particular military doctrines. They are controversial to say the least, so I hope other people will either let us continue to engage in respectful dialog and even join in or if not, I hope they dont derail this mini-topic with provocations and other attempts to muddy the waters... that goes for both "sides"...
Of course wiki aint the best source, but it provides a general jumping off point for the discussion.
Yeah @Sibi tell us what you think about Israel
1.justifying destroying civilian infrastructure with overwhelming force
2. Saying they will nuke the entire world if they choose to
Let’s see you do some of this mentally
around basic logic and cognitive concurrence

@Sibi

“Behold. I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it
shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.”

Attempts to delegitimise the right of Israel to exist have a spiritual force behind them. God covenant promises to Abraham were sworn by His own name when Abraham was sent into a deep sleep. They are therefore conditional only on God’s ability to keep His word, not on the actions of the offspring of Issac and Jacob. Is that fair?

I think the above goes to the question “is our salvation fair” - to inherit eternal life and joy simply for putting our faith in the Cross seems too simple for most. Spiritual blindness makes people look to other ways to God.

Do Christians always live up to God’s will in their lives and still inherit eternal life? Will the Jews (many currently in unbelief) remain? Ezekiel 38 suggests a dramatic “yes”.

I think we live in a time where Satan will galvanise hatred against the Jews from all sides. He wants them obliterated and Gods promises proven false. That will remain to be seen by the nations.
“Not liking Israel bombing civilians and stealing their land is what SATAN would think!”
”but doesn’t it say thou shalt not kill thou shalt not steal”
”no silly, it’s GOD who is killing and stealing in Israel, trust me”

all of the lies in this post were utterly disproven in this thread

jerimiah wasn’t talking about the country called Israel that Satan established by false prophecies carried out through self will and evil. The fact that you wave discernment to the wind and think that God is acting through evil because of your scofield bible doesn’t change the fact.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Sure, like Norman finklestein. But obviously, they are a block. Doesn’t mean 100% but it also doesn’t mean it’s wrong to address it as a block. That they have disagreements amongst themselves doesn’t negate the fact that they agree and act on all the central premises. And by you saying that Zionism is not Judaism, is one thing they agree on in that block, that would be called anti semitism by 95% of Jews. Definitely by the ADL, the MSM, any talking head under the scrutiny of Zionist media, would quickly be forced to apologize if they made that statement by Jewish power.
I agree its fair to pose these question to Jewish people as a whole and let them have an opportunity to own or reject problematic aspects of their society. But if some clearly state "not in my name" I dont have any reason to beef with them and if they work to confront their own communities, I support them. As far as antisemitic labels, its been Jewish people themselves who have given me many of the most powerful insights and info I have on the games other Jewish people run, so I aint tripping off of being called names. Jesus Christ was a Palestinian Jewish man and the Rabbi's Rabbi... and that cheeses a lot of people on BOTH Jewish and Christian sides off!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yeah @Sibi tell us what you think about Israel
1.justifying destroying civilian infrastructure with overwhelming force
2. Saying they will nuke the entire world if they choose to
Let’s see you do some of this mentally
around basic logic and cognitive concurrence
For the record... I dont care if they "stick the landing" or not... those are amazing athletes and the closest I get to seeing actual ninja powers in action so Im on board!

I agree its fair to pose these question to Jewish people as a whole and let them have an opportunity to own or reject problematic aspects of their society. But if some clearly state "not in my name" I dont have any reason to beef with them and if they work to confront their own communities, I support them. As far as antisemitic labels, its been Jewish people themselves who have given me many of the most powerful insights and info I have on the games other Jewish people run, so I aint tripping off of being called names. Jesus Christ was a Palestinian Jewish man and the Rabbi's Rabbi... and that cheeses a lot of people on BOTH Jewish and Christian sides off!
Sure I agree, but regardless, Zionists regard themselves as a block and act as a block. To say that they can’t be addressed as a block because some Jewish people aren’t zionists, to me seems ludicrous. You never have 100% solidarity among vast swaths of people, but you can to talk about vast swaths of people as a block, regardless of exceptions. To think that zionists are all just libertarians acting for their own individual benefit and not for a collective group is just untrue

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Sure I agree, but regardless, Zionists regard themselves as a block and act as a block. To say that they can’t be addressed as a block because some Jewish people aren’t zionists, to me seems ludicrous. You never have 100% solidarity among vast swaths of people, but you can to talk about vast swaths of people as a block, regardless of exceptions. To think that zionists are all just libertarians acting for their own individual benefit and not for a collective group is just untrue
I didnt say they couldnt be addressed as a block and even if I did it dont matter, people can address them anyway they chose. I only have control over how I interact with them. I dont contend that zionists are acting as libertarians or should be treated as such so Im not sure what you mean.

Sibi

Star

Samson Option
In the 1973 Yom Kippur War, Arab forces were overwhelming Israeli forces and Prime Minister Golda Meir authorized a nuclear alert and ordered 13 atomic bombs be readied for use by missiles and aircraft. The Israeli Ambassador warned President Nixon of "very serious conclusions" if the United States did not airlift supplies. Nixon complied. This is seen by some commentators on the subject as the first threat of the use of the Samson Option.​

Israel needs to have nuclear weapons. Have they used them? In defense they will.

Dahiya Doctrine
"He said that what happened in the Dahya (also transliterated as Dahiyeh and Dahieh) quarter of Beirut in 2006 would, "happen in every village from which shots were fired in the direction of Israel. We will wield disproportionate power against [them] and cause immense damage and destruction. From our perspective, these are military bases."​
Gadi says that villages that shoot at Israel are from their perspective, military bases. I agree. If they are shooting they are hostile. There intent is to kill Israelis. Israel is defending itself.

" Israel must be prepared for deterioration and escalation, as well as for a full-scale confrontation... The military approach expressed in the Dahiye Doctrine deals with asymmetrical combat against an enemy that is not a regular army and is embedded within civilian population; its objective is to avoid a protracted guerilla war. According to this approach Israel has to employ tremendous force disproportionate to the magnitude of the enemy’s actions."​
Arabs want to "drive the Jews into the sea." They want Israel gone. They do not want a two state solution. They have rejected it several times. They want all Jews dead. Arabs were/are pro Nazi. They wanted to finish Hitler's work. The Palestinians are firing from villages, schools, hospitals, etc. They hide behind human shields. They are cowards. Israel is defending itself.

Are either of these offensive moves? No. These are defensive moves.​

Sibi

Star
@Sibi

Great insight, thank you for you that.