Why I believe the Jews are not behind everything

Sibi

Star
  1. I believe the Bible was given to us by God. This is both the old and new testament and I believe Jesus Christ (a Jew) was sent by God.
  2. I believe their is an evil society that has survived since ancient times. I agree with much of what @Vmort says in his thread about the Hivites.
  3. I believe the fallen satanic angels are also involved. What is the number one thing that would offend God? Sacrifices of humans to them. They also taught the secrets about magic and sorcery.
  4. I believe God warns us about them in the bible. He calls them the "mixed multitude."

In the exodus from Egypt, a "mixed multitude" accompanied them. Those in that group were not Jews. Mixed multitude is also translated as rabble, non-Israelites from foreign nation, and other people. They are the ones who demanded meat instead of eating the miraculous manna. They are the ones that convinced the Jews to worship the golden calf.

Exodus 12-38 And a mixed multitude also went up with them, along with great droves of livestock, both flocks and herds.​
Numbers 11:4 And the mixt multitude that was among them fell a lusting: and the children of Israel also wept again, and said, Who shall give us flesh to eat?
Deuteronomy 9:7–29 Now when the people saw that Moses was delayed in coming down from the mountain, they gathered around Aaron and said, “Come, make us gods who will go before us. As for this Moses who brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has happened to him!”​

They disguise themselves as Jews.
Revelation 2:9 “I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”​

I found this article called WHEN THE FAT SHEEP ARE THE MIXED MULTITUDE. According to the rabbi, the little people who Ezekiel describes as ‘sheep’ are no longer getting along nor are they content warning that the flock of Israel is now being ruled by an evil subset of the Jewish people known as the Erev Rav (Mixed Multitude), an unknown group of people who many believe has seized the positions of power in Israel today.

“The fat animals – the Erev Rav gangsters who rule the land – have embraced the globalist plan to control resources, create shortages, and destroy people’s ability to make ends meet” Rabbi Weissman rails. “They force people out of work, force businesses into bankruptcy, impose massive fines for breathing normally, raise taxes, even more, give a raise to their cronies, then sneer that it’s all for our own good. They surveil us, spy on us, rob us of our liberty, turn us into lab rats, and wage psychological warfare on us to keep us in line.”​

The mixed multitude followed along from Egypt. That's why the freemasons have so many references to Egypt. They also have pagan Greek and Roman influence. The Romans adopted Greek myth quite quickly. Was it a cover religion for them like roman Catholism is?- dead worship, fish hat pope, different ten commandments (idols are ok), virgin mary worship, sun god symbolism, the Inquisition - human sacrifices, torture, murder. The Phoenicians sacrificed humans. They continue their wicked traditions today.

Obelisks

Statue of Liberty - Sol invictus - Hectate

Greek / Masonic sign Pythagoras 47th Problem of Euclid (creates a perfect square)

Pagan Greek temple Capitol Building

Lararium - for the house gods - Tomb of St Thomas Cantilupe

Sibi

Star
Crozier and arms across chest skull and bones

The Pope - Dagon - the pope's ring & hat "the fisherman"

The Cross - Shamash Babylonian god (on his neck)

Skeletons and mummies in Catholic crypt

Catholic Crozier - snake eating ram - and eastern orthodox snakes

the Vatican
What Is The Literal Meaning Of Vatican?
Essentially, the #Vatican meaning is “Divining Serpent,” which comes from Vatis means to make sense of nature and Can means to come out of nature to make sense of it all. VATICONUS mons or vaticanus collis – which literally means “cloudy hill” in Latin – is what is known as the site where the Vatican City and St. Peter’s Basilica built.

Sibi

Star
"Who ruled Europe after the Romans left in the 5th century? It's possible you've never heard of them - the people who took over were the Merovingians. The Merovingians were kings and leader of the Franks, a Germanic tribe from Northern Europe, who lived during the beginning of the medieval period. The term 'Merovingian' comes from the name of a shadowy figure named Merovech, or Meroveus, whose son, Childric I, was an early Frankish leader. The Merovingians ruled early in European history, after the fall of the Western Roman Empire and when Christianity was spreading into all corners of Europe. In terms of time period, we're speaking roughly from 476 - 750 AD. Eventually, the Merovingians ruled over what is today parts of France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland." Source

Merovingians use the bee and fleur de lis
Bees and beehives

Fleur de Lis - Winged thunderbolt on Greek coin (Dionysus)

Crozier and arms across chest skull and bones

The Pope - Dagon - the pope's ring & hat "the fisherman"

The Cross - Shamash Babylonian god (on his neck)

Skeletons and mummies in Catholic crypt

Catholic Crozier - snake eating ram - and eastern orthodox snakes

the Vatican
What Is The Literal Meaning Of Vatican?
Essentially, the #Vatican meaning is “Divining Serpent,” which comes from Vatis means to make sense of nature and Can means to come out of nature to make sense of it all. VATICONUS mons or vaticanus collis – which literally means “cloudy hill” in Latin – is what is known as the site where the Vatican City and St. Peter’s Basilica built.
Has it ever been proven Bush Sr. Wife was Crowley's daughter? I figured if anyone would know that it would be you LOL

1. I believe the Bible was given to us by God. This is both the old and new testament and I believe Jesus Christ (a Jew) was sent by God
Jesus was sent by God, but he was not a "Jew". He was Galilean (Mat 26:29, John 7:41) and a Judahite or a descendent of the Tribe of Judah. However, the religious sect in Judea at the time was Pharisaism, or what is now known as today's Judaism that is practiced by the Khazars who are today, stealing Palestinian land and killing them.

Last edited:

Sibi

Star
Has it ever been proven Bush Sr. Wife was Crowley's daughter? I figured if anyone would know that it would be you LOL
No. Is the Bush family evil? Yes. The origin of the idea is a man who claims access to Aleister's diaries and some of Crowley's students.
"A sixth-level initiate within the OTO (the Ordo Templi Orientis, the mystical society that Crowely came to head in the 1920s) first set me down this research path by revealing....."​

Some of the pictures that are "proof" they look alike are them using the same expressions. I don't think they look alike. Nose and eyes are different.

Daze

Superstar
Jesus was sent by God, but he was not a "Jew". He was Galilean (Mat 26:29, John 7:41) and a Judahite or a descendent of the Tribe of Judah. However, the religious sect in Judea at the time was the Pharisaism, or what is now known as today's Judaism that is practiced by the Khazars who are today, stealing Palestinian land and killing them.
Ironically enough she does highlight Rev 2:9, but she also thinks i hate all Jews. When the ones i mainly hate are the ones in Israel. Those who use babies for target practice.

How about the one where the settlers burned a baby alive, then cheered about it? I remember Tariko brought this story up often.

Lets be clear we are talking abut the ones whose media openly admit to being 70% atheist.

Ironic isn't it? These people, and those that defend them, all say God gave them that land. While 70% of the chosenites reject God outright.

Daze

Superstar
How many remember this infamous video?

"They might have some assumptions like, they might have some prejudices about Jews, like the Jews run everything, Well we Do!"
"The Jews run all the banks, Well we Do!"
"The Jews run the media, Well we Do!"
"You know, i mean they're right about all that stuff."

Daze

Superstar
Jews in the US gooberment.

Bidens diverse group.
Screen-Shot-2021-02-06-at-6.36.16-PM.png

Janet Yellen-Fed (Polish Jew)
Alejandro Mayorkas-DHS (Sephardi Jew)
Merrick Garland-DOJ – (West Russian Jew)
David Cohen-CIA (German Jew)
Avril Haines-DNI (German Jew)
Jessica Rosenworcel – FCC (Polish Jew)
Antony Blinken-State (English Jew)
Wendy Sherman-State (German Jew)
Victoria Nuland-State (Ukrainian Jew)
Ron Klain-COS (German Jew)
Jeff Zients-COVID Czar (German Jew)

Jewish Democrats in the House:

Jake Auchincloss, Massachusetts (freshman)
Suzanne Bonamici, Oregon
David Cicilline, Rhode Island
Steve Cohen, Tennessee
Ted Deutch, Florida
Lois Frankel, Florida
Josh Gottheimer, New Jersey
Sara Jacobs, California (freshman)
Andy Levin, Michigan
Mike Levin, California
Alan Lowenthal, California
Elaine Luria, Virginia
Kathy Manning, North Carolina (freshman)
Jerry Nadler, New York
Dean Phillips, Minnesota
Jamie Raskin, Maryland
Jan Schakowsky, Illinois
Adam Schiff, California
Brad Schneider, Illinois
Kim Schrier, Washington
Brad Sherman, California
Elissa Slotkin, Michigan
Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Florida
Susan Wild, Pennsylvania
John Yarmuth, Kentucky

Jewish Republicans in the House:
David Kustoff, Tennessee
Lee Zeldin, New York

source

The man can barely speak a word due to standing ovations every 2 seconds.

Daze

Superstar
@Sibi

You might be thinking this is excessive, while i sit and remember how i tried to make Planejane feel better, and out of no where, you popped in with that good ol Christian spirit of loving thy neighbor and decided to claim i hate every Jew alive.

So I'm happy to highlight some truths. Such as the above, and below.

There are Good Jews out there.
000_1DQ7ER-e1550999066380-640x400.jpg

No. Is the Bush family evil? Yes. The origin of the idea is a man who claims access to Aleister's diaries and some of Crowley's students.
"A sixth-level initiate within the OTO (the Ordo Templi Orientis, the mystical society that Crowely came to head in the 1920s) first set me down this research path by revealing....."​

Some of the pictures that are "proof" they look alike are them using the same expressions. I don't think they look alike. Nose and eyes are different.

Thanks I almost fell for it. First time I have ever seen a picture of her when she was young.

Jews in the US gooberment.

Bidens diverse group.
View attachment 76752

Janet Yellen-Fed (Polish Jew)
Alejandro Mayorkas-DHS (Sephardi Jew)
Merrick Garland-DOJ – (West Russian Jew)
David Cohen-CIA (German Jew)
Avril Haines-DNI (German Jew)
Jessica Rosenworcel – FCC (Polish Jew)
Antony Blinken-State (English Jew)
Wendy Sherman-State (German Jew)
Victoria Nuland-State (Ukrainian Jew)
Ron Klain-COS (German Jew)
Jeff Zients-COVID Czar (German Jew)

Jewish Democrats in the House:

Jake Auchincloss, Massachusetts (freshman)
Suzanne Bonamici, Oregon
David Cicilline, Rhode Island
Steve Cohen, Tennessee
Ted Deutch, Florida
Lois Frankel, Florida
Josh Gottheimer, New Jersey
Sara Jacobs, California (freshman)
Andy Levin, Michigan
Mike Levin, California
Alan Lowenthal, California
Elaine Luria, Virginia
Kathy Manning, North Carolina (freshman)
Jerry Nadler, New York
Dean Phillips, Minnesota
Jamie Raskin, Maryland
Jan Schakowsky, Illinois
Adam Schiff, California
Brad Schneider, Illinois
Kim Schrier, Washington
Brad Sherman, California
Elissa Slotkin, Michigan
Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Florida
Susan Wild, Pennsylvania
John Yarmuth, Kentucky

Jewish Republicans in the House:
David Kustoff, Tennessee
Lee Zeldin, New York

source

The man can barely speak a word due to standing ovations every 2 seconds.
I think it would be safe to say that they all have made a tidy profit off the vaccine.

"They might have some assumptions like, they might have some prejudices about Jews, like the Jews run everything, Well we Do!"
"The Jews run all the banks, Well we Do!"
"The Jews run the media, Well we Do!"
"You know, i mean they're right about all that stuff."
Reminds me of this great video.

Daze

Superstar
Reminds me of this great video.
I remember that video when he uploaded it (Johnny Gat / Vigilante intelligence). I think they got to him. It wasn't long after he showed his face that he disppeared. Like a month tops. No word, nothing. Just gone.

The way I see Jewish power is in a few different categories

political - advocacy for Israel, through different arms of world power such as the Umited states government, military and media. This is just obvious, Jewish people that want israel to be strong and powerful and use different means to accomplish this.
In this category could fall the lie of the Holocaust, 911 (done by and for Jewish neocons), US politicians bowing to AIPAC etc

cultural - Jews have always been an “out group”, living in foreign nations. This led naturally to a psychology of an extremely strong in group preference, feelings of eternal persecution. Thus Jews influence the culture they live in to make it more suited to their interests. This undue influence is pointed out in many ways.

business- jews essentially act as a worldwide mafia, enriching themselves through inside trade and business. I got this poster from StopAntisemtiem on Twitter, which points out that “every aspect of the covid agenda is Jewish”, from a business perspective they were enriched by the covid agenda by billions
A30B9CE9-0F0D-41BD-95AF-BB1E55F7A047.jpeg

satanic - I posted this elsewhere but there is a strong satanic element to some Jews, practicing blood sacrifice by Jews has been reported in hundreds of countries for hundreds of years, likely because the foundation of the Jewish religion is the denunciation of Jesus Christ. This book was written by the chief rabbi of Rome’s son, who documented the practice of Jewish ritual murder53BDA46B-57D0-414F-B0F9-F271837E6A36.jpeg

I don’t think Jews from one element nessessarily know about or work with the others, but they all work in some way for Jewish interests. So jews aren’t behind everything but they’re behind a lot. really a weird amount considering theres only 15 million Jews in the world

Sibi

Star
The way I see Jewish power is in a few different categories

political - advocacy for Israel, through different arms of world power such as the Umited states government, military and media. This is just obvious, Jewish people that want israel to be strong and powerful and use different means to accomplish this.
In this category could fall the lie of the Holocaust, 911 (done by and for Jewish neocons), US politicians bowing to AIPAC etc
Why would Jewish neocons attack 9/11?

cultural - Jews have always been an “out group”, living in foreign nations. This led naturally to a psychology of an extremely strong in group preference, feelings of eternal persecution. Thus Jews influence the culture they live in to make it more suited to their interests. This undue influence is pointed out in many ways.
Undue influence is a process by which a person's free will is supplanted by that of another. I would like to hear the many ways. They influence the culture in what way? Make it more suited to their interests? Like what? Is that evil or cultural adjustment to a new environment?

business- jews essentially act as a worldwide mafia, enriching themselves through inside trade and business. I got this poster from StopAntisemtiem on Twitter, which points out that “every aspect of the covid agenda is Jewish”, from a business perspective they were enriched by the covid agenda by billions
Enriching yourself through trade and business is a good thing that all people do. It's only the Jews that trade and do business? How do you know they were enriched? By how much?

COVID flyer
Where's Fauci and Berkes? Beccera is Mexican. Is this the full list of employees?

satanic - I posted this elsewhere but there is a strong satanic element to some Jews, practicing blood sacrifice by Jews has been reported in hundreds of countries for hundreds of years, likely because the foundation of the Jewish religion is the denunciation of Jesus Christ. This book was written by the chief rabbi of Rome’s son, who documented the practice of Jewish ritual murder
Human sacrifice is forbidden in Judaism. In fact all sacrifices are forbidden until the 3rd Temple is built. So is drinking blood.
The foundation of Judaism is obeying the commandments of God in the old testament. He gave criteria for recognizing the messiah Jesus Christ and he does not fit that for them. That doesn't make them evil. They are expecting a messiah still.

I can tell that this book is low quality. "Satanic" and the "Jewish race"? The cover says Blood Passover but in the text its Purim. Those are separate holidays. It's interesting that Catholics eat a wafer (Jesus body) and drink wine (his blood). In the Bible there is a story about Abraham and his son Isaac. God tells Abraham to sacrifice his son to him. He attempts it and an angel stops him. It was a test of his faith.

Leviticus 17:14 - For the life of all flesh is its blood. Therefore I have told the Israelites, ‘You must not eat the blood of any living thing, because the life of all flesh is its blood; whoever eats it must be cut off.’

I don’t think Jews from one element nessessarily know about or work with the others, but they all work in some way for Jewish interests. So jews aren’t behind everything but they’re behind a lot. really a weird amount considering theres only 15 million Jews in the world
Shared values, hard working, and a drive to be successful?