Why has Feminism caused so many single men to go MGTOW since we keep meeting very mean and nasty women all the time?

They are, you can look it up. And gay men are still men so I don't see your point there. My point isn't that men are influencing women to be narcissistic but that narcicism or vanity as inherently female or feminine traits is an incorrect assumption. Why do you think so many spend all of that money on beauty products though? You think it has nothing to do with the standard men put for women that they feel they have to live up to? This ironically is a point that these MGTOW guys emphasise again and again -a woman is only worth her beauty, sex and fertility. Is it really a wonder the beauty industry is that lucrative?
There’s a false premise in there (IMO of course). If we look at history, it’s men have always kept a woman’s sexuality covered for her mans eyes only. Look at the Amish or Middle East for examples. But when women were given “freedom” through luciferia...uh.. I mean “feminism” that’s when all the clothes came off. Who do you blame for that?

She better cook and clean too.:p
Why are you against there being gender roles (i.e. order) in relationships? I thought this website said they (whoever you believe “they” to be or represent) want to create order out of the chaos they created?

Robin

Established
There’s a false premise in there (IMO of course). If we look at history, it’s men have always kept a woman’s sexuality covered for her mans eyes only. Look at the Amish or Middle East for examples. But when women were given “freedom” through luciferia...uh.. I mean “feminism” that’s when all the clothes came off. Who do you blame for that?
So what about the history of prostitution and concubines? War r*pe? Its not like men have been protecting women's virtue throughout history. They were seen as sex objects until the time came to pick a wife -then virtue and chastity became important. There was a double standard because men were allowed to be as promiscuous as they wanted whereas women were socially flogged for it. That's probably one of the reasons why the sexual liberation movement was so easily accepted. Who do I blame? TPTB. It was a Trojan horse.

Wigi

Established
Its not like men have been protecting women's virtue throughout history
It highly depends on cultural habits but in many societies, it was the duty of the father to protect his daughter's integrity.

They were seen as sex objects until the time came to pick a wife -then virtue and chastity became important
That's doubtful because gallantry and chivalry was more widespread back then.
Words like courtesy for example have been invented in the middle age.

There was a double standard because men were allowed to be as promiscuous as they wanted whereas women were socially flogged for it.
The more I read History the more I start to realize that promiscuity among men became more prevalent after the enlightenment when social scientists started to present women as lesser humans.

Robin

Established
It highly depends on cultural habits but in many societies, it was the duty of the father to protect his daughter's integrity.
Agreed but I'm not referring to fathers in that statement.

That's doubtful because gallantry and chivalry was more widespread back then.
Words like courtesy for example have been invented in the middle age.
I've had conversations with men who claim that chivalry had nothing to do with women. It was some code that existed between and for men. I'm not really sure where they got that from but sure enough there are videos about it. Not that it makes much a point here, though.

The more I read History the more I start to realize that promiscuity among men became more prevalent after the enlightenment when social scientists started to present women as lesser humans.
That's actually quite interesting.

Don't get it backward, the spirit of shame is what is actually Luciferian. This is a particularly sticky Luciferian consciousness trap. You have to understand and be aware of what is happening energetically in order to act with integrity when engaging in sexual activities. Promiscuity is harmful because sexual contact creates an intense spiritual bond that looks like a cord of energy that connects the couples' sacral chakras and allows the free passage of energy between them. This particular area, and especially the etheric energy cords connected at the sacral chakra which is associated with the sexual organs is highly vulnerable to parasitic attachments.

You should cover up your body ONLY if it is your free-will choice, never because of obedience to some hand-me-down moral code. The reason is because holding onto unforgiven feelings of shame or guilt over the physical body is technically a form of self-abuse which opens up these cords for access by dark parasitic entities that can exploit this energetic cord to feed from the energy field of both people.

So what about the history of prostitution and concubines? War r*pe? Its not like men have been protecting women's virtue throughout history. They were seen as sex objects until the time came to pick a wife -then virtue and chastity became important. There was a double standard because men were allowed to be as promiscuous as they wanted whereas women were socially flogged for it. That's probably one of the reasons why the sexual liberation movement was so easily accepted. Who do I blame? TPTB. It was a Trojan horse.
The “double standard” you reference is simply biology. A man can start 3 different families in one night by impregnating three different women. A woman can only be impregnated one at a time. It’s not about the morality of this but just the fact that it can happen. That’s where the “double standard” you refer to comes from. Nature.

I’m like a feminist in the sense that I blame men for everything. Meaning everything going wrong in society in my eyes is men’s fault because they are and have been the ones in charge. But if everybody is the same and equal then I have to ask what do you blame women for? You have blamed men for women feeling that they have to keep up with standards held by men and now blame the TPTB for the liberation movement. And while I agree (because I blame men for everything) I just have to wonder what exactly you hold women at blame for?

Places in the Middle East protect their women’s sexuality by keeping them covered and are demonized in the west. Men in the west gave women more freedom and then women took their clothes off THEN complained about being overly sexualized. Most wont understand what that’s about until that rubberband “TPTB” are stretching in regards to traditions and gender roles snaps back into place...

Lisa

Superstar
Places in the Middle East protect their women’s sexuality by keeping them covered and are demonized in the west.
That’s not exactly true. They cover them up so they don’t feel enticed to r*pe them and if they do r*pe the women they blame them. Covering women up sometimes doesn’t help in women not getting raped.

Then because of their misogyny they beat them as well. Then there’s the fgm and the honor killings, but good thing they protect their women’s sexuality...

Robin

Established
The “double standard” you reference is simply biology. A man can start 3 different families in one night by impregnating three different women. A woman can only be impregnated one at a time. It’s not about the morality of this but just the fact that it can happen. That’s where the “double standard” you refer to comes from. Nature.
Yes but there is a measure of moral judgement passed onto promiscuous women that isn't passed to men. That doesn't have to do with biology. Virginity is considered a virtue in women but not in men. I can understand historically why that was (lack of DNA testing to ensure the legitimacy of a bloodline and all).

I’m like a feminist in the sense that I blame men for everything. Meaning everything going wrong in society in my eyes is men’s fault because they are and have been the ones in charge. But if everybody is the same and equal then I have to ask what do you blame women for? You have blamed men for women feeling that they have to keep up with standards held by men and now blame the TPTB for the liberation movement. And while I agree (because I blame men for everything) I just have to wonder what exactly you hold women at blame for?
I'm not a feminist and I actually don't blame men for everything. I think both men and women have failed in their respective roles (generally speaking) and have allowed themselves and their values to be manipulated by TPTB to create the kind of chaos we have today.

Places in the Middle East protect their women’s sexuality by keeping them covered and are demonized in the west. Men in the west gave women more freedom and then women took their clothes off THEN complained about being overly sexualized. Most wont understand what that’s about until that rubberband “TPTB” are stretching in regards to traditions and gender roles snaps back into place...
Granted I might be wrong but I wouldn't really use the Middle East as a shining example.

Last edited:
Don't get it backward, the spirit of shame is what is actually Luciferian. This is a particularly sticky Luciferian consciousness trap. You have to understand and be aware of what is happening energetically in order to act with integrity when engaging in sexual activities. Promiscuity is harmful because sexual contact creates an intense spiritual bond that looks like a cord of energy that connects the couples' sacral chakras and allows the free passage of energy between them. This particular area, and especially the etheric energy cords connected at the sacral chakra which is associated with the sexual organs is highly vulnerable to parasitic attachments.

You should cover up your body ONLY if it is your free-will choice, never because of obedience to some hand-me-down moral code. The reason is because holding onto unforgiven feelings of shame or guilt over the physical body is technically a form of self-abuse which opens up these cords for access by dark parasitic entities that can exploit this energetic cord to feed from the energy field of both people.
If covering oneself is shame then you must be a nudist right? Because where do you draw that line of shame at? People don’t have to cover themselves UNTIL nudity or are you saying up to nudity? And based on what?

All I was saying was that when men were in control look at how women dressed. When women gained the “freedom” they sought look at how they dress/dressed. Now they’re complaining about being overly sexualized. Who's to blame for that? Still haven seen an answer. As for your "energy entities", historically speaking we havent seen many of the fully functioning societies worldwide that allowed for men to have multiple wives that feared them.

Yes but there is a measure of moral judgement passed onto promiscuous women that isn't passed to men. That doesn't have to do with biology. Virginity is considered a virtue in women but not in men. I can understand historically why that was (lack of DNA testing to ensure the legitimacy of a bloodline and all).
If you understand historically why that was, then you agree? Biologically speaking, the penis is a giver and the vagina, a receiver. When sex happens the man is giving away and the woman is receiving. Its alot more dangerous to receive from different entities then to give away to different entities. At least thats how I look at it.

I'm not a feminist and I actually don't blame men for everything. I think both men and women have failed in their respective roles (generally speaking) and have allowed themselves and their values to be manipulated by TPTB to create the kind of chaos we have today.
Im not a feminist either yet I actually do blame men for everything. It was men bankrolling movements like the feminist movement. Without them, it never gets off the ground. So its either men bankrolling the movements that I blame or the men on the ground who didnt put a stop to it when it reared its head.

I also wonder, what specifically do you place blame on women for?

Granted I might be wrong but I wouldn't really use the Middle East as a shining example.
Why?

That’s not exactly true.
Yea its not true based on your narratives that most women over there are being raped, beat, killed over honor, and mutilated. I dont care about your narratives.

Why dont you discuss what happened here? You were being covered, and once given freedom took off your clothes then complained about being overly sexualized? You have energy for something you know nothing about in the Middle East but not what happens right in your backyard?

Lisa

Superstar
Yea its not true based on your narratives that most women over there are being raped, beat, killed over honor, and mutilated. I dont care about your narratives.

Why dont you discuss what happened here? You were being covered, and once given freedom took off your clothes then complained about being overly sexualized? You have energy for something you know nothing about in the Middle East but not what happens right in your backyard?
How do you know that it’s just my narrative?

Are you talking about me personally? I think most women dress modestly, at least the ones I see walking around.

ishigo

Established
All I was saying was that when men were in control look at how women dressed. When women gained the “freedom” they sought look at how they dress/dressed. Now they’re complaining about being overly sexualized. Who's to blame for that? Still haven seen an answer.
Why do yall feel the need to oversexualize the female body though? It's the same as saying a woman who's dressed unmodestly is "asking for it".

Last edited:
Why do yall feel the need to oversexualize the female body though? It's the same as saying a woman who's dressed unmodestly is "asking for it". Yall have mad madonna vs whore complex.
Well that’s what we call accountability. Why would you expect your actions to not have consequences?

If I go to a third world country flaunting jewelry, shouldn’t I expect that my chances of being stolen from increase?

ishigo

Established
Well that’s what we call accountability. Why would you expect your actions to not have consequences?

If I go to a third world country flaunting jewelry, shouldn’t I expect that my chances of being stolen from increase?
Satements like this are actually what objectify women. You wouldn't tell a guy who goes shirtless "well don't be surprised if you get raped or assaulted".

Wigi

Established
Satements like this are actually what objectify women. You wouldn't tell a guy who goes shirtless "well don't be surprised if you get raped or assaulted".
If I dressed myself like teletubbies to go at school or at work, my chance of getting ridiculed or bullied increases no matter how much I think it shouldn't matter to them.

And nobody would feel ashamed to tell that I shouldn't dress myself like that because it gives a bad reputation and puts me in a lot of trouble.

I can either concede that I should dress myself more decently or I can say someone is trying to oppress me yada yada ect.

Robin

Established
If you understand historically why that was, then you agree? Biologically speaking, the penis is a giver and the vagina, a receiver. When sex happens the man is giving away and the woman is receiving. Its alot more dangerous to receive from different entities then to give away to different entities. At least thats how I look at it.
I'm not for multiple sex partners for either gender if I'm giving my personal opinion. I'm just saying that I can understand why virginity was a commodity back when it was the only means by which to affirm a "pure" lineage. But it still doesn't justify moral judgement. If sexual promiscuity is bad for women it should be bad for men too.

Im not a feminist either yet I actually do blame men for everything. It was men bankrolling movements like the feminist movement. Without them, it never gets off the ground. So its either men bankrolling the movements that I blame or the men on the ground who didnt put a stop to it when it reared its head.

I also wonder, what specifically do you place blame on women for?
If I blame both men and women for failing in their roles and unlike you, I don't blame men for everything, then why would I specifically place the blame on women for? If this goes back to my original comment in why women bought into vanity and validation is a consequence of the influence men's standards had on them . . . I stand by it. If that was one of their few metrics of value in the past then it makes sense why it was so easy to capitalise on. I didnt place the blame solely on men, I just pointed out that they have a significant role to play. Especially considering they're supposed to be the leaders.

Because Middle Eastern countries collectively make up some of the most dangerous places for women in the world based on sexual violence (at least according to statistics). And this is with them covered up.

Last edited:

Robin

Established
If I dressed myself like teletubbies to go at school or at work, my chance of getting ridiculed or bullied increases no matter how much I think it shouldn't matter to them.

And nobody would feel ashamed to tell that I shouldn't dress myself like that because it gives a bad reputation and puts me in a lot of trouble.

I can either concede that I should dress myself more decently or I can say someone is trying to oppress me yada yada ect.
Look, I agree that dressing a certain way does project a certain image that can give off the wrong impression and increase the chances of negative attention. I'd even go so far as to say that it's important to remember that men are visual and are notably less restrained than women in general by visual stimulation. But I'd hardly compare bullying someone or theft to raping another human being. It just feels like a bad comparison unless you think a bully or thief is on the same plane as a rapist.