Why has Feminism caused so many single men to go MGTOW since we keep meeting very mean and nasty women all the time?

I don’t agree...I think people want relationships because that’s a want people have had since God said it’s not good for man to be alone and made Eve for Adam....

No one is ready for life. Life is hard and relationships are hard, not having a relationship because you don’t think you’re ready is kinda silly. No one is ready, in the way that it will all work out right. And the way people are..how can that happen?The way to be ready is to have a relationship and experience all the give and take and learn to live with one another.

If you wait till everything is perfect to have a relationship..you’ll never have one.
You don't have to wait until everything is perfect, but if you think that women as a whole are your enemy, you're obviously haven't emotionally matured to the point you're ready for a commitment. Reread his post. Assuming that was your introduction to him and you were a single woman... Would you consider the view of women he has to be an attractive trait?

Lisa

Superstar
You don't have to wait until everything is perfect, but if you think that women as a whole are your enemy, you're obviously haven't emotionally matured to the point you're ready for a commitment. Reread his post. Assuming that was your introduction to him and you were a single woman... Would you consider the view of women he has to be an attractive trait?
I was responding to someone who said people should wait until they have worked on themselves before starting a relationship..or something to that effect. I wasn’t responding to the op.

Some woman might find that a challenge? Who knows...he might find someone with that attitude or he may hole up in his house and not do anything but be angry.

Women and feminism are not the enemy, but modern women can be very nasty and mean in this superficial age. Narcissism is a common trait among women who are mentally ill and things like Facebook are making it much worse. Vanity is rampant and the like system is not helping either.

Most of the time you will fall in love with someone who is not meant for you. That is life. Relationships that are based on the goodness of heart and true love and understanding are very rare these days. How could it be otherwise with this sick system that perpetuates such shallowness?

Wasn't a woman responsible for the Fall in Eden also? I fear that the personality of women is sometimes based on vanity and narcissism due to the original sin. Men are seduced by them and afterwards it's downhill from that if the woman starts to manipulate through sex and affection.

ishigo

Established
Wasn't a woman responsible for the Fall in Eden also? I fear that the personality of women is sometimes based on vanity and narcissism due to the original sin. Men are seduced by them and afterwards it's downhill from that if the woman starts to manipulate through sex and affection.
You sound just like the OP. Bitter as hell.

You sound just like the OP. Bitter as hell.
Not bitter at all I am just stating facts. Backed by statistics according to what I have read. Like I said I don't blame women for the sick system we're in but feminine traits are often displayed in it: like vanity for the most part.

Now your turn, try to construct a logical argument instead of randomly accusing others of being bitter.

Robin

Established
Women and feminism are not the enemy, but modern women can be very nasty and mean in this superficial age. Narcissism is a common trait among women who are mentally ill and things like Facebook are making it much worse. Vanity is rampant and the like system is not helping either.

Most of the time you will fall in love with someone who is not meant for you. That is life. Relationships that are based on the goodness of heart and true love and understanding are very rare these days. How could it be otherwise with this sick system that perpetuates such shallowness?

I'd argue that narcissism is rampant among both sexes. There are men (especially in the younger generations) whose social media presence can rival that of women. Men who are just as validated by attention. Sure, there are "toxic" traits traditionally associated with femininity -same with masculinity. But to act as though there aren't (and never been) men who manipulate women for sex or power as well is just being in denial. I'd even go so far as to say that a potentially big factor in the proliferation of narcissism amongst women was catalyzed or at least encouraged by the emphasis men have placed on physical attraction and sex.

As for the original sin . . . The bible does say that the woman was deceived . . . But the man wasnt. Adam willingly gave up his role as the "head" and knowingly sinned. Both had a role to play and if modern women are displaying traits of narcissism as some repercussion of the events of Eden then men abandoning not only their authoritative roles but their responsibility is just as valid a point.

There are horrible tendencies associated with both sexes that make dating difficult as it always has been.

I'd argue that narcissism is rampant among both sexes. There are men (especially in the younger generations) whose social media presence can rival that of women. Men who are just as validated by attention. Sure, there are "toxic" traits traditionally associated with femininity -same with masculinity. But to act as though there aren't (and never been) men who manipulate women for sex or power as well is just being in denial. I'd even go so far as to say that a potentially big factor in the proliferation of narcissism amongst women was catalyzed or at least encouraged by the emphasis men have placed on physical attraction and sex.

As for the original sin . . . The bible does say that the woman was deceived . . . But the man wasnt. Adam willingly gave up his role as the "head" and knowingly sinned. Both had a role to play and if modern women are displaying traits of narcissism as some repercussion of the events of Eden then men abandoning not only their authoritative roles but their responsibility is just as valid a point.

There are horrible tendencies associated with both sexes that make dating difficult as it always has been.
I'd say that men are becoming more "feminine" due to various factors that involve the Illuminati and their plan to create a genderless or androgyne society. By blending the genders they are effectively getting rid of them. Social media is mostly based on appearance, which makes vanity come into play a lot. It's a form of narcissism.

I use social media often to subscribe to science groups and learn new things. But how popular is learning in those platforms, not very I would say.

Your point about the man giving up his role when listening to Eve is valid though. But that is not the whole picture. Adam listened to Eve because he was seduced by the woman like she was seduced by Satan. What is more important is who disobeyed first I would say.

Robin

Established
I'd say that men are becoming more "feminine" due to various factors that involve the Illuminati and their plan to create a genderless or androgyne society. By blending the genders they are effectively getting rid of them. Social media is mostly based on appearance, which makes vanity come into play a lot. It's a form of narcissism.

I use social media often to subscribe to science groups and learn new things. But how popular is learning in those platforms, not very I would say.

Your point about the man giving up his role when listening to Eve is valid though. But that is not the whole picture. Adam listened to Eve because he was seduced by the woman like she was seduced by Satan. What is more important is who disobeyed first I would say.
Men are definitely becoming more feminine but citing narcicism as a feminine trait is not exactly accurate. And I did mention traditionally "masculine" tendencies that are just as conducive to the ill dating climate and general tension between men and women. Promiscuity for example -the more a man has been around the block, the better was how it used to be in the past but a woman who's slept around was and still is to some extent, considered to be "damaged goods". One point of feminism was to even that playing field. I don't agree with it, I'm just pointing it out.

By social media presence I specifically meant the shallow, superficial use of apps like Instagram.

Sure, but did God not give the command to Adam first? Adam could easily have stepped in when Eve was talking to the snake. Nowhere in the bible does it state he was not present, we don't get the whole picture. I think what is most important is that both failed. There's no point in shifting responsibility -it doesn't matter if he was seduced or not, he still had the ability to say no. Its not like a man's brain stops functioning when he comes into contact with a woman -if anything that makes men sound weak and easy to lead astray. With authority comes responsibility and its not like Eve forced him to do anything.

Last edited:

Johnny5

Established
I hope the General Discussion section doesnt become dominated with MGTOW threads like the Entertainment section has with the Kpop threads.

ishigo

Established
You seem to buy into that madonna-whore complex. That if women aren't modest and selfless then they're evil temptresses. This dichotomy is based on atiquated religious ideas. The reality is people are multi faceted. There are just as many men whose intagram is plastered with shirtless selfies, you don't seem to equate that with having a mental illness, being narcissistic, vain, etc...

Not bitter at all I am just stating facts. Backed by statistics according to what I have read. Like I said I don't blame women for the sick system we're in but feminine traits are often displayed in it: like vanity for the most part.
what statistics?

Do you know any?
No, but yall love to bring up the bible in topics that initially had nothing to do with religion to illustrate your point.

Last edited:

Robin

Established
The amount of money being spent by women on clothes, hair, nails, makeup etc. for example. It dwarfs anything a man could spend for his overall appearance. I thought it was obvious.
You must not be aware that the biggest beauty influencers and makeup artists on YouTube (and in the beauty industry as a whole) are men. The ones giving women beauty advice and even putting out their own makeup palettes under their own beauty brands.

You must not be aware that the biggest beauty influencers and makeup artists on YouTube (and in the beauty industry as a whole) are men. The ones giving women beauty advice and even putting out their own makeup palettes under their own beauty brands.
That may be (but I doubt they are, unless they are gay, which is a minority in society) but they are not the ones spending for that. If men are influencing women it is because there is a lot of cash to be made in that industry.

Robin

Established
That may be (but I doubt they are, unless they are gay, which is a minority in society) but they are not the ones spending for that. If men are influencing women it is because there is a lot of cash to be made in that industry.
They are, you can look it up. And gay men are still men so I don't see your point there. My point isn't that men are influencing women to be narcissistic but that narcicism or vanity as inherently female or feminine traits is an incorrect assumption. Why do you think so many spend all of that money on beauty products though? You think it has nothing to do with the standard men put for women that they feel they have to live up to? This ironically is a point that these MGTOW guys emphasise again and again -a woman is only worth her beauty, sex and fertility. Is it really a wonder the beauty industry is that lucrative?

You know its funny.. I'm a woman and I at times also come across these hyperbitter, bitchy, angry and superarrogant types of women. What they have in common seems to be bad health. One suffered from crippling social phobia, another some form of mental disorder and a friend of mine who was bitchy towards men, suffered from schizophrenia. Could it be mental disorders?

Just..just a thought.

Or could it be that theyve been treated badly by men and now have their thorns out? But then why be bitchy towards me? Not like I'm gonna r*pe 'em.