Why has Feminism caused so many single men to go MGTOW since we keep meeting very mean and nasty women all the time?

It is the truth that many of us good single men keep meeting very meany and nasty women all the time instead of just one good one to have a very serious relationship with, which it does force a lot of men to go MGTOW today. So much very pathetic loser low life women out there today that are making it very difficult for many of us men to find love, which most women these days do have a lot of very severe mental problems when it comes to us men that aren't going MGTOW to begin with. There are many of us men that don't play games like most of these women are doing now, and this is why so many of us men are getting very disgusted over these very troubled messed up women that have really caused this mess now to begin with. Most women in the past were certainly Real Ladies, and the very complete opposite of today altogether which made real love very easy to find back in those days just like our family members did. With Feminism being all over the place which it really has destroyed the dating scene now for many of us men unfortunately.

Truly good-hearted people are few and far between. And their gender doesn't seem to matter. What I'm getting at is a nasty woman is only a product of her environment. I mean we come from a generation of snake worshippers, so what can one expect?

It is the truth that many of us good single men keep meeting very meany and nasty women all the time instead of just one good one to have a very serious relationship with, which it does force a lot of men to go MGTOW today. So much very pathetic loser low life women out there today that are making it very difficult for many of us men to find love, which most women these days do have a lot of very severe mental problems when it comes to us men that aren't going MGTOW to begin with. There are many of us men that don't play games like most of these women are doing now, and this is why so many of us men are getting very disgusted over these very troubled messed up women that have really caused this mess now to begin with. Most women in the past were certainly Real Ladies, and the very complete opposite of today altogether which made real love very easy to find back in those days just like our family members did. With Feminism being all over the place which it really has destroyed the dating scene now for many of us men unfortunately.
Nobody "forces" you to do anything of the sort.
If you cant find a compatible gal, perhaps you should invest more time in improving yourself as opposed to hoping the perfect female materializes out of thin air........

mecca

Superstar
If you cant find a compatible gal, perhaps you should invest more time in improving yourself as opposed to hoping the perfect female materializes out of thin air........
Lol true. He calls himself a "good single man" but calls women "mean, nasty, pathetic, mentally ill losers" lmao... maybe that's why no one wants to date him.

mecca

Superstar
I doubt all the actual "good" men are spending their time complaining about all the "evil" women . . . They're probably too busy having actual lives anyway.
Yeah, exactly... they're most likely already enjoying a successful relationship with their partner. Because they didn't push women away by being an asshole, and people actually want to date them.

Robin

Established
Yeah, exactly... they're most likely already enjoying a successful relationship with their partner. Because they didn't push women away by being an asshole, and people actually want to date them.
Weird how they don't seem to understand that the sort of attitude that permeates these groups actually makes them even less desirable. A defeatist mentality that places all the blame on the opposite sex and doesn't claim any responsibility whatsoever. Props to the guys who are able to put their own self growth above dating without needing a circle jerk to do so.

>"I'm a nice guy!"
>"Women are low-lives!"

Pick one.

I can be sympathetic as to why people might embrace MGTOW philiophey. It's really easy to feel disenfrachised. That the world has a boot on your back. After all, it does. But you shouldn't turn your angry towards women. You should turn it towards the systems that make you feel inadequate as a man and perpetuate the myth that you need to have someone to be fulfilled. You should turn it against the machine that created the need for feminism in the first place and the systematic inequality on this planet that harms everyone on this planet. You should turn it towards the elite, that sit in their ivory towers, while you struggle and compete with your neighbor.

Women are not the problem. Feminism isn't the problem. The system is the problem. Fight it, not humans.

I generally agree with where this thread is going. Self-improvement is always a better strategy than trying to blame others or pound the war drums. But the problem with that statement goes back to what I was saying before. Nasty people do actually exist, and no amount of self-improvement will change their perceptions.

Take me for example. I'm the type where people either love me or hate me. So I can tell pretty quickly which relationships are dead in the water, and which ones can be beneficial. When a relationship is dead in the water, you cut your losses. You don't go on a spiritual or professional quest to solve the mystery. There is no mystery, some people just won't work well together.

My concluding thoughts are that self-improvement is a long process. Where one of the biggest obstacles is falling into old habits. Add in the fact that most people out there aren't trying to help and we really have our work cut out for us. Just try to stay positive, and ignore the negativity.

I think you have a rose colored version of the past. True love has always been hard to find. Generally you fall for someone who doesn’t fall for you. And there has always been tension between the sexes. We are all a hard bunch of people to live with.
Lisa,
You literally took the words out of my brain. It never has been easy to find love. We all tend to look at the past with tinted shades. To add to your post, I learned that love was always found when I was not looking for it. I can honestly say I wasn't looking for it when I found my wife.

Jas

Mgtow started off as a nice ideology, for men to focus on their career, and go their own way instead of being fixated on women. Then the men who latched on to this ideology, liked to proclaim they are such nice guys while spouting how women are the worst creatures to ever walk the planet. That is putting it mildly. Most women these days have access to technology that allows them access to men's most private thoughts, and how they veiw women. Needless to say most women aren't putting up with the same behaviors from men that they have witnessed other women go through. Especially now that we don't fully depend on men as a whole anymore. Nice people are nice because that is their character, some people act mean as a defence mechanism. Others are just nasty individuals in the first place that has nothing to do with you or anybody else.

It’s not a myth that men and women need each other.

Human beings
need each other. There's also nothing wrong with people wanting, finding, and loving a partner... But society has warped the meaning of romantic relationships. It's not a union of hearts; its a requirement for social status and if you don't happen to have one you need one...

But not everyone made to have one. And more people aren't ready for them. They aren't ready for the sacrifice and the compromises that a relationship entails. But they still feel they need to have them because that's what society says... So they jump into one and end up hurting themselves and others, making this world a little worse. And based on the OPs words... He's not ready.

Human beings need each other. There's also nothing wrong with people wanting, finding, and loving a partner... But society has warped the meaning of romantic relationships. It's not a union of hearts; its a requirement for social status and if you don't happen to have one you need one...

But not everyone made to have one. And more people aren't ready for them. They aren't ready for the sacrifice and the compromises that a relationship entails. But they still feel they need to have them because that's what society says... So they jump into one and end up hurting themselves and others, making this world a little worse. And based on the OPs words... He's not ready.
I would venture to say a lot of people aren't ready for that and anyone with strong narcissistic tendencies is never ready.

If one finds oneself wanting to change another to fit one's own expectations...not ready and extremely self-centered. Also, the blame shifting and generalizations made by the OP show the person is not self-reflective and responsible for his own shortcomings either.

Lisa

Superstar
Human beings need each other. There's also nothing wrong with people wanting, finding, and loving a partner... But society has warped the meaning of romantic relationships. It's not a union of hearts; its a requirement for social status and if you don't happen to have one you need one...

I don’t agree...I think people want relationships because that’s a want people have had since God said it’s not good for man to be alone and made Eve for Adam....

No one is ready for life. Life is hard and relationships are hard, not having a relationship because you don’t think you’re ready is kinda silly. No one is ready, in the way that it will all work out right. And the way people are..how can that happen?The way to be ready is to have a relationship and experience all the give and take and learn to live with one another.

If you wait till everything is perfect to have a relationship..you’ll never have one.

Lisa

Superstar
I would venture to say a lot of people aren't ready for that and anyone with strong narcissistic tendencies is never ready.

If one finds oneself wanting to change another to fit one's own expectations...not ready and extremely self-centered. Also, the blame shifting and generalizations made by the OP show the person is not self-reflective and responsible for his own shortcomings either.
All relationships are imperfect...like the people having them.