Why Feminism Wants to Dismantle the Family

ishigo

Established
What you're saying is that the only person who maintained the family structure were the women basically.
Marriages don't last because women don't have a slave mentality anymore and want to be treated as human beings. Men are left with no other choice than to either do better or be left in the dust.
What good has marriage done to women? They have to do the housework, raise children AND their manchild husband. What they got in return? cheating, physical and emotional abuse?? Who aspires to this life?
If the so-called "family structure" can't be sustained without disproportionate female sacrifice, it needs to fall the fuck apart.

Last edited:

ishigo

Established
"kids should be raised by single mothers? It's already done." Then we agree that men abandon their children.
Kids are raised by single mothers but feminism is the problem? Men abandonning their children isn't.

"It's like a "theology of liberation" for women who want to sleep with a bunch of random dudes and feel like they're saving the world by sleeping with random guys."
I mean, men are generally the ones pursuing sex like rabid animals but OK.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
You can be a feminist and still believe or be for marriage and monogomy... jesus.

Married, monogamous, mother, and feminist. Checking in.

justjess

Superstar
Please don’t try to tell me what I have been brainwashed by or what I believe or even what most feminists believe. All anyone wants - on this earth - is to be treated with dignity and respect. Women have not been so were forced to have a movement for what should be a very basic common sense thing. Men have abused their power, if they hadn’t we wouldn’t have even wanted our owns

Feminism isn’t trying to destroy the family. Single moms and all that other shit you go on about are consequences of our economic system (a system YOU love mind you).

You as an individual may be so..... but the fact remains that feminism is opposed to such things and has worked towards the destruction of the family, as the article mentions

Feminism has destabilized the American family

https://nypost.com/2018/07/07/feminism-has-destabilized-the-american-family/

honestly, from a feminist standpoint, you've been brainwashed by the patriarchal conspiracy into believing in such concepts and marriage and monogamy are plots against women

I mean.... you've taken a certain dose of feminism but you haven't taken a stronger dose..... if you take a strong enough dose, you'll entirely reject such concepts.... if the dose is strong enough, you might turn lesbian

such is feminism in pure form..... the topic is feminism, not a single individual... as such, the matter in question is feminism in itself

you might have women who are not pure feminists.... who have taken a certain dose but haven't taken the full dose

but the object of study is feminism in itself, as such

feminism as such is against marriage, family and monogamy. If you're not aware of it.... maybe you're just not very up on feminism. It's pretty well known that feminism is against those things.
There is no such thing as "pure" feminism. The fact that you even think there suggests that you don't actually know much about feminism. Feminism, like almost any ideology, is filled with a variety of ideas.

Maybe instead of actually rambling about the evils of feminism, you should read feminist thought... Since you know, there's some school of feminism you're bound to agree with.

Pacifism might be moral but it’s for fools. Do you really think we can negotiate with terrorists like @Etagloc or his Christian counterpart in @Claire Rousseau ?

We fight or we die.
Pacifism isn't submission. Pacifism isn't inherently against the use of violence, either in terms of self-defense or protecting others from harm. Pacifism, at least in the sense I (and some others) use it is the rejection of using violence (i.e.: harming other humans) as a means of political change.

Pacifism isn't submission. Pacifism isn't inherently against the use of violence, either in terms of self-defense or protecting others from harm. Pacifism, at least in the sense I (and some others) use it is the rejection of using violence (i.e.: harming other humans) as a means of political change.

Thanks for clarifying. I don’t think violent political revolution is practical at this point but I see no problem whatsoever with putting down open fascists and making their lives miserable.

Far right ideologies like that of the OP are an existential threat and need to be countered.