Why Feminism Wants to Dismantle the Family

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Perhaps you may have confused what used to constitute sex ed in America (actual factuals regarding reproduction, anatomy and sexual health) with what currently passes for sex ed (lots of opinions, identity politics and dissemination of information regarding perverse sexual fetishes).

justjess

Superstar
Perhaps you may have confused what used to constitute sex ed in America (actual factuals regarding reproduction, anatomy and sexual health) with what currently passes for sex ed (lots of opinions, identity politics and dissemination of information regarding perverse sexual fetishes).
No, im not confused...

Is it your argument that abstinence only has better outcomes? Becauae otherwise i dont know what your trying to say

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I took health and sex ed sort of recently and none of that was a part of it...
I dont doubt that there is still pragmatic, effective sexual education classes being offered in High Schools, is that where you took yours and how long ago was that? Im glad you were given actual information as opposed to opinins and agenda based materials.
It's a right wing lie that sex ed classes are teaching 5 year olds how to butt fuck each other or whatever nonsense they spew lol.
However its no secret that there is a concerted effort to replace such courses with a curriculum focused on the topics I mentioned as well as "reproductive rights." And yes TMT, what you mentioned IS going on. Thats what the effort to replace is all about...... I agree with practical sex-ed which can benefit the youth and society as a whole, sexual health and awareness is very important. But there is an undeniable push to replace those traditional sex-ed courses with something sinister and agenda driven.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No, im not confused...

Is it your argument that abstinence only has better outcomes? Becauae otherwise i dont know what your trying to say
Obviously abstinence until entering into a monogamous relationship is the healthiest option, however I reckognize thats not always a realistic solution. Not to mention that even many in monogamous relationships could benefit from added knowledge as well so I do support sex-ed if its done in a responsible and comprehensive manner.

If this was someone I cared about yes. They could’ve been born with it. If the condom is used correctly you aren’t going to get HIV, the chances are so slim. It’s not like syphilis or herpes that’s spread through skin to skin contact. Magic Johnson has been with his wife for almost 30 years and she still doesn’t have it. The chances of me having a partner with HIV is pretty small but I’m mature enough to deal with it if it ever happens to me. There are people that exists who have partners with incurable STDs that never contract them.
I just don’t see how that’s possible to NEVER contract the Sexually Transmitted Disease from a person you are sexually active with.

Plus, I am pretty sure it would kill the mood when they drop their pants & you see:

Explicit pictures removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Violette

Star
I just don’t see how that’s possible to NEVER contract the Sexually Transmitted Disease from a person you are sexually active with.

Plus, I am pretty sure it would kill the mood when they drop their pants & you see:
View attachment 4909
View attachment 4910
View attachment 4911
I really hope you weren’t trying to shock me. I was in nursing school I’ve seen it all. If they were having an outbreak they would be in pain, sex would be the last thing on their minds.

Pandita

Established
Abstinence only sex Ed doesn’t isn’t realistic at all. We watched the miracle of life and that was it lol. It doesn’t teach kids how to practice safe sex so when they do it they aren’t protecting themselves from pregnancy or STDs.
yep, if kids were taught in school how real life is (regarding sex) everything would be different.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
yep, if kids were taught in school how real life is (regarding sex) everything would be different.
My contention is that we had found an effective middle road..... sex-ed had evolved into mainly health and safety issues along with anatomical and physical information. It wasnt the prude, incomplete curriculum of the past, but it wasnt the all-out, fetish/lifestyle indoctrination vehicle it is rapidly becoming. Sex-ed is VERY important and should be treated as a potentially life saving course, not a political tool to advance peoples personal abstinence-only or freak-a-zoid agendas.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I have never seen or heard of a sex ed class promoting some "freak a zoid" agenda.. how are you classifying this?
There is a concerted effort to introduce all kinds of sexual activity that is not only unrelated to actual sexual and reproductive health, it is dangerous in its own right. Not only is this really happening, but a major component of the effort behind it is to make the curriculum mandatory, cancelling out parents rights to limit what their children are exposed to.