Why Feminism Wants to Dismantle the Family

justjess

Superstar
Well then maybe i have a skewed perspective cuz its very common where im from.. which oddly is a very liberal place

Violette

Star
You would sleep with someone you KNEW had AIDS? And take your chances that a condom would protect you from a deadly disease?

What if you caught something?
If this was someone I cared about yes. They could’ve been born with it. If the condom is used correctly you aren’t going to get HIV, the chances are so slim. It’s not like syphilis or herpes that’s spread through skin to skin contact. Magic Johnson has been with his wife for almost 30 years and she still doesn’t have it. The chances of me having a partner with HIV is pretty small but I’m mature enough to deal with it if it ever happens to me. There are people that exists who have partners with incurable STDs that never contract them.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I don't believe anyone on here when they say they would sleep with someone knowing they had HIV or any other sexual transmitted disease no matter how safe they though it would be.

I don't believe anyone on here when they say they would sleep with someone knowing they had HIV or any other sexual transmitted disease no matter how safe they though it would be.
You can only get HIV through bodily fluids. Blood or semen, etc

justjess

Superstar
I don't believe it has anything to do with "education about sex". It has more to do with population and economics.
What could population size possibly have to do with that? I can see economics.. but not population size.