Why Feminism isn't needed anymore (except in 3rd world countries)

justjess

Superstar
umm that is reasonable and honest dialogue. you are under no obligation to respond to me if it perturbs you so badly.

the slutwalks stated mission is to shed light on and end r*pe culture, slut shaming and victim blaming. so yeah that is quite literally what it is about.

no one in the history of earth has been raped because there skirt was "too short" that is a myth and that is why these half naked women walk. there is only one reason people are raped, and that is that rapists are entitled sadistic pieces of shit. end of story.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
umm that is reasonable and honest dialogue. you are under no obligation to respond to me if it perturbs you so badly.

the slutwalks stated mission is to shed light on and end r*pe culture, slut shaming and victim blaming. so yeah that is quite literally what it is about.

no one in the history of earth has been raped because there skirt was "too short" that is a myth and that is why these half naked women walk. there is only one reason people are raped, and that is that rapists are entitled sadistic pieces of shit. end of story.
"the slutwalks stated mission is to shed light on and end r*pe culture, slut shaming and victim blaming."
And the GWB regimes stated mission was to "liberate Iraq". I try not to fall for the okey-doke.