Why does instagram let profiles like these exist?

Iknow

Rookie
It's sickening. It is straightforward and in plain sight that there is obvious gore and death going on.

morita

Veteran
Is that snuff as in people getting murdered?? I didn't want to click on the link...

tmbrown3

Rookie
There was a rapper who was on Instagram live and people were literally shooting up dope on his stream and he was encouraging it. :eek:

trutherseek

Looks like degradation of morals and culture. I agree, it's terrible that stuff like this is allowed while ordinary truthers get censored. I don't know about the reptilian eye. It might be special effects. It looks like a third eyelid that covers his normal eye.

Since there's nothing actually illegal there. A lot of edgy pictures, but that's ultimately it.

Looks like degradation of morals and culture. I agree, it's terrible that stuff like this is allowed while ordinary truthers get censored. I don't know about the reptilian eye. It might be special effects. It looks like a third eyelid that covers his normal eye.
A lot of truthers do post misinformation. In most cases it isn't intended, but I've seen lately that a lot of people in truther circles share things without really understanding... GMOs, for instance. On their own, there's nothing inherently wrong with most of them. Hell, we've been messing around with crops trying to grown stronger, heartier once since we've started agriculture.

But if you make a plant that resilient to pesticides, spray the shit out of it, and consume that plant, it's the pestisides that are the problem... 'cause while me might have been able to make a tomato that can shrug off poison... Well, we can't shrug off poison.

Why not report it? It's filthy stuff, but unless someone reports it, there's no chance of removing it.

MysticSeeker

Why not report it? It's filthy stuff, but unless someone reports it, there's no chance of removing it.
report it? cant you see already that this is something they are trying to normalize, u think instagram and twitter and facebook are unaware of such things? these platforms have become the meeting point for human traffickers and all the various disgusting filth that is involved in it, look at that guys profile it is "verified" do u know what that means? it means an instagram/facebook staff member went through the profile and also identification of person who created it to confirm he is real

and somebody has confirmed his identity from some industry or firm , this is satanism in practice which they are trying to make a norm , they want all people especially in first world countries to be inducted into this, for this to be the new norm, for this to be the new soddom gommorah and surprisingly many people today are into this stuff, look at his followers almost 80,000 imagine the audacity of these people who openly follow such pages

even if its just a fantasy(which it isnt) to have such inclinations such people are a risk to the community they belong to, the reality is this today that such "lifestyle" is becoming rampantly popular , many people are openly or secretly into such evil such filth as this, its starting to become a norm and accepted by mainstream platforms and even propagated , have you seen the marina abramovic and microsoft commerical recently which got taken down cause too many people complained? what does that tell you? they are trying to make that a norm they want u in their perverted evil club of snuff human sacrifice perverted sex and the list goes on for their satanist religion , if you cant see that now when you do it will be too late