Why Do Empaths Attract Narcissists, Sociopaths And Psychoaths

Aero

Superstar
Just say no to that whole persistent booty call thing. I mean if you just met someone and they are hot, a booty call may be in order. But don't let someone use you. I've been there, and it's tough.

I dated a few girls who I'm convinced never liked me at all. They may have even hated me, but consistently had sex with me nonetheless. I remember reading something about how women, in general, have sex for weird reasons sometimes. Like a bad day at work? Have sex with someone. Oh, your dog ran away? Have sex with someone.

I'm not trying to be sexist though. Men do the same shit. Men probably just don't admit those type of vulnerabilities in the average poll.

Vixy

Star
Just say no to that whole persistent booty call thing. I mean if you just met someone and they are hot, a booty call may be in order. But don't let someone use you. I've been there, and it's tough.

I dated a few girls who I'm convinced never liked me at all. They may have even hated me, but consistently had sex with me nonetheless. I remember reading something about how women, in general, have sex for weird reasons sometimes. Like a bad day at work? Have sex with someone. Oh, your dog ran away? Have sex with someone.

I'm not trying to be sexist though. Men do the same shit. Men probably just don't admit those type of vulnerabilities in the average poll.
Thanks man, that warms. It IS though, I've been so confused about why he moved here, bragged about how much money he makes and bought all those things but never even took me on a date. It's been fucking with my mind for a year. But after hearing his words and now seeing him retracting what he said (yes, he actually kept talking to me and the day efter he claimed I'd misunderstood evrything and that he never meant that, lol! Nice try buster), I see that there could be something real wrong with him something that goes beyond just aspergers. Still hurts though, I've never been used for sex like that before. Guys always wanted to be my boyfriends.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Thanks man, that warms. It IS though, I've been so confused about why he moved here, bragged about how much money he makes and bought all those things but never even took me on a date. It's been fucking with my mind for a year. But after hearing his words and now seeing him retracting what he said, I see that there could be something real wrong with him something that goes beyond just aspergers. Still hurts though, I've never been used for sex like that before.
Well, I can only speak from my own perspective. A lot of the girls I dated probably wouldn't give a single shit if I had Aspergers or not. They were all far more concerned with the times I was a selfish asshole. So I would say my problem was I was unable to break out of my shell.

I imagine a lot of young adults retreated into themselves as I did. But I've never been able to pinpoint any moment that I made the decision. Regardless I was the one who retreated into themselves the farthest. It was probably a secret mission to get me to break out of that shell. Needless to say, people went to extreme lengths to break me out of myself.

The main takeaway here is I had help. Many people aren't that lucky and you can't save everyone. Sometimes you just aren't the right person to save another specific soul. Maybe let Christ do the saving, and you just work on yourself.

Vixy

Star
Well, I can only speak from my own perspective. A lot of the girls I dated probably wouldn't give a single shit if I had Aspergers or not. They were all far more concerned with the times I was a selfish asshole. So I would say my problem was I was unable to break out of my shell.

I imagine a lot of young adults retreated into themselves as I did. But I've never been able to pinpoint any moment that I made the decision. Regardless I was the one who retreated into themselves the farthest. It was probably a secret mission to get me to break out of that shell. Needless to say, people went to extreme lengths to break me out of myself.

The main takeaway here is I had help. Many people aren't that lucky and you can't save everyone. Sometimes you just aren't the right person to save another specific soul. Maybe let Christ do the saving, and you just work on yourself.
Interesting stuff!

You're right. Many young guys have become introverted, almost everyone I know, in fact. And by the sounds of it their friends have tried getting them to break out for years but never managed to change them. (Hellooo Aluminium!)

Well hes not FUBAR yet. Since he got the apartment, he has over a period of 6 months, become "happier than I've been in many years" as he says and it shows. He has normal eyecontact, has bought furniture and decorated his apartment, smiles and seem upbeat plus he gained weight so he's not the little scrawny guy anymore. Never did I ever think in a million years that he would gain weight. He even succeeded in getting small little MOOBS! Which I tease him about. :D

BUT: Hes still isolating and doesnt like being around people.

I also dont think his happiness will last. I'm pretty sure he'll go back down again bc depression and ASD seems to go hand in hand, understandably. Probably one of the reasons the globalists pump us full of aluminum: depressed people won't fight back.

Maes17

Superstar
Interesting stuff!

You're right. Many young guys have become introverted, almost everyone I know, in fact. And by the sounds of it their friends have tried getting them to break out for years but never managed to change them. (Hellooo Aluminium!)

Well hes not FUBAR yet. Since he got the apartment, he has over a period of 6 months, become "happier than I've been in many years" as he says and it shows. He has normal eyecontact, has bought furniture and decorated his apartment, smiles and seem upbeat plus he gained weight so he's not the little scrawny guy anymore. Never did I ever think in a million years that he would gain weight. He even succeeded in getting small little MOOBS! Which I tease him about. :D

BUT: Hes still isolating and doesnt like being around people.

I also dont think his happiness will last. I'm pretty sure he'll go back down again bc depression and ASD seems to go hand in hand, understandably. Probably one of the reasons the globalists pump us full of aluminum: depressed people won't fight back.
Lol. Moobs
:D

Vixy

Star
No prob. You're too smart to be a booty call.

Just my opinion but I cut off people like that.
Yeah, he must think I'm real dumb though (Or as I suspect even thought he might be real good with computers (motherfucker even planted spyware in my PC so had to pay my friends bf to fix it for me, incredible) since he retracted everything he said. And here I thought he fnally had made a good move by giving me the truth no matter to harsh but naaaah.. Little mutherf..sandbag! :mad:

The evil part of me thinks that since hes so scared I might throw a stone through his windows (why in the hell I would ever do that), now I fukn SHOULD! :mad: However, I'm too proud to stoop that low, hehe. It's called class. ..minus a swear word here and there. ;)

Anyway, sorry I highjacked the thread but thanks for helping me out by tellng me your opinions. It's highly appretiated hearing what a guy really thinks. :)