Why Do Empaths Attract Narcissists, Sociopaths And Psychoaths

The Zone

Star
Wow. As I said, somebody slammed the Red Bull and went at it all night. Let me put a halt to the charade if I may. Truth came in here - Truth, Tuesday at 4:54 AM and posted non stop until Truth, Today at 5:03 AM. We have seen this before from a troll. What we see -

The style, insistence on discourse, the personal attacks while playing the victim, the awareness of the rules, posts expecting a ban...it goes on. But the one thing here is lashing out against people due to personal beliefs.

The bottom line is poison is poison. Wake up and quit feeding the troll. Put them on ignore, not the actual forum one, but just ignore them and watch and all will be revealed. Once you quit feeding them the truth will come out as it has. Do not be gullible when dealing with people who seek a soap box of destruction.

And Trenton, just walk away and know who you are in your mind. The opinion of a single person in the vast sea of people on this earth carries so little weight.

May I use a quote from their last post -
It only takes a lil bit of listening and knowing what to look for to make a correct diagnosis.

This is one of the only things of late that is true in their rant. But lets reverse this statement and look at them in this vein. One can clearly see their total decent into worsening behavior with each post in a maniacal 24 hour straight period. And it gets a lot deeper but I have delved into this enough.

The last thing I will say here is that some people are compensated by the government not to work in that they cannot get along in society. The next course of action is takes them to the world wide web. Once there, they can be a fraud, lash out and even be someone else or many some else(s).

Some people twist things in a way and to lash out at their past therapists. To think someone with a certain demeanor is called in as an expert with the behavior they have shown here is ludicrous at best.

That is the last thing I have to say in this thread. If you continue to feed them energy in that they get off on the discourse, deception and responses...then that is on you. Ask yourself why if they are an expert do they need a soap box here? Look at their mirroring and see between the lines.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
I would love to believe that I really would, but everything I've seen from narcissism leads me to believe it's genetic. Just left a family where the mom was a sociopath, her daughter was a narcissist and son was a psychopath. I've seen similar trends in genetics in my own family, and believe that so firmly I refuse to have children, too much of a risk, But believe me I'd love to be wrong.

BTW love the ninja scroll Avatar one of the best anime's ever made.
I believe genetics can be modified with emotions too. Read a lot on quantum physics and how the DNA strand is small enough to enter a quantum "superpositioned" state of uncertainty. It would explain how species evolution works also.

Yeah I love Ninja Scroll...Yoshiaki Kawajiri is an extremely talented animator. Gemma and his devils are just the ultimate psychopaths lol.

Helioform

Star
Actually I believe in God, not religion but God. And that's a personal belief for me, that I don' feel the need to share with anyone else, my beliefs are between me and God. And no one has the right to shove their monotheistic beliefs down anyone elses throat.

Everyone is free to believe whatever truth they see fit. You want to preach get a license and do so in a publicly allowed forum, you do not have the right to do it wherever you please, and you are violating the terms of service by doing it here. You do not have the right to tell mentally ill people God will cure them.

Show me the mentally ill person that was cured by Jesus show me the sociopath that is no longer a sociopath due to Jesus, just one. You can't because there isn't one. And that's why your thinking is DANGEROUS in its ignorance, you believe something you haven't seen evidence of once, and say it like its a certainty, 0% is not certainty it's the opposite of that. You know what happens in a science experiment when it's a 0%, they consider it an absolute failure. You know how crazy you gotta be tell everyone something like it's 100% when it's a 0%, I guess you do.
You may choose to believe me or not - but I have had a friend as a child who was violent/angry with everyone, into sex and drugs, basically an apparent sociopath and totally changed after becoming a christian. I have known and talked to a few who were totally transformed after reading the Bible and joining a christian community.

What people viewed as demonic possession back then was actually often a form of mental illness. Not saying this works for everyone but it does seem to for some.

Vixy

Star
Sociopaths don't want to change, and they are unwilling to work with someone if it doesn't benefit them. At worst, therapy can actually worsen sociopathic behavior because it's a new game for the sociopath. Medication. Currently, no medication exists to treat sociopathy.

You trust in Jesus, i'll trust in science.
Yes. Psychopathy is nothing that can be fixed by therapy or kindness. It is as you suspect and my research has found, a braindamage. There is no cure or improvement.

Vixy

Star
/im literally no longer suffering with sociopathic tendencies because i prayed to Jesus for healing, and got the mental fortitude to go through therapy to reshape my behaviours for the better/

You do realise this is a majority christian forum, right? I mean, Vigilant Citizen's website is a christian website at least, we are allowed to mention Jesus without it being an issue, so long as its not proselytizing, or arguing with Muslims or Jews, or anyone else for that matter, that they're wrong or starting fights about it.

Or perhaps, you are the demon in human skin, if the words of the lord make you so upset
But what about them starting fights with us christians?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
What people viewed as demonic possession back then was actually often a form of mental illness. Not saying this works for everyone but it does seem to for some.
And yet, it was the church not a mental health pro which helped them. After what I've seen, I'm leaning toward an opinion: Psychology and psychiatry are human attempts to understand and define inhuman conditions -- UnderAlienControl
General Know-It-All and Forum Poster 20th Century--21st Century

Song about a Narcissist

24a63b603e2d72e18e65991bcc6987e6.jpg

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
I honestly couldn’t agree with you more on this and thus why I generally stay quiet. I personally no longer believe in psychology anymore. What you said is so true, the non-believers who created mental health disorders or any other mental health issues are all spiritual. Only Jesus the great physcian is the only doctor people need. People are crazy, they are mostly demonically being oppressed and possessed. One or the other, these people are spiritually sick, not mentally sick!

Mark 2:17
On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

Jesus is the TRUE and ONLY doctor we need. I have been saying this for awhile now. People are being sent to people who cannot help them, but are only able to give medication to mask and supress the spiritual....
Also, the guy who founded psychiatry, Dr. Sigmund Freud, had big wholes in his brain due to cocaine addiction. That's why he thought everything was about sex. He got primitive.

His opponent, Dr. C.G Jung, was on the other end thinking it was all about love, HE was the correct one who should had founded psychiatry!
I dislike freudians alot.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
BRAIN DAMAGE Pink Floyd
The lunatic is on the grass.
The lunatic is on the grass.
Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs.
Got to keep the loonies on the path.

The lunatic is in the hall.
The lunatics are in my hall.
The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
And every day the paper boy brings more.

And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

The lunatic is in my head.
The lunatic is in my head
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me.
And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear.
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

Denial. Yes, there is certainly crazy people in our world and it only makes sense that some would attempt to normalize their behavior as being perfectly fine and acceptable. I have found that people earn being called crazy or a lunatic with their actions. My parting suggestion is to not go where flies gather.

rainerann

Star
You're 28% Narcissist and 72% Empath

You rate yourself as more dependable, smarter, friendlier, harder-working, less-prejudiced and even better in the sack than others.
At the same time, you can take a while to handle a compliment because you're more inclined to learn about the person you're talking to. You're highly expressive in all areas of emotional connection, and talk openly, and, at times quite frankly. You may have a few problems talking about your feelings if another actually cares to listen."

Take the quiz http://www.sun-gazing.com/quiz-empath-narcissist/

So this was my score, however, this is a purely subjective assessment. There was even one question that specifically says, "how manipulative are you?" Now, I am going to say I answered as honestly as possible, but this is still going to be a subjective perspective.

Overall, subjective is the word I would use to describe the concept of "empath" entirely. In my opinion, every article I read about empath's seems to convey the impression that describing yourself as an empath is just a way to boost someone's confidence after they have been hurt. It is rooted in the universal question about why bad things happen to good people. For some in psychology, bad things happening to good people means they are possibly an empath. However, diagnosing an empath is an entirely subjective process.

From what I can tell, an empath is described as something similar to an almost psychic-like ability. It is basically a way of spiritually connecting with the feelings of others. This would more than likely mean that empathy is a spiritual manifestation, which would explain why it is so difficult to understand and why there is no point of origin for where empathy comes from. It is somewhat mysterious as most spiritual things are.

It would also mean that no one is an "empath" in reality. It means that we all experience some degree of empathy that can be affected by external situations. It also means that being hurt by someone who doesn't display concern for other peoples feelings is just one of the realities of living in an imperfect world where we often learn through failure. A person who does not learn through failure and continues to let someone hurt them is a codependent, not an empath.

Anyways, the quiz is still fun if anyone wants to take it an share the results.

Helioform

Star
And yet, it was the church not a mental health pro which helped them. After what I've seen, I'm leaning toward an opinion: Psychology and psychiatry are human attempts to understand and define inhuman conditions -- UnderAlienControl
General Know-It-All and Forum Poster 20th Century--21st Century

Song about a Narcissist

View attachment 2418
Well the word for soul in greek is psy, so psychology is an attempt at understanding the human soul. Doesn't mean they are always right but that was the original attempt.

Instead of lapidating "demon possessed" people like they used to, now they are being treated more accordingly. I am still against psychiatry though, medication is not the way to treat people even though it does seem to work in relieving symptoms. It's just that psychiatrists tend to rely only on medication.

Helioform

Star
Also, the guy who founded psychiatry, Dr. Sigmund Freud, had big wholes in his brain due to cocaine addiction. That's why he thought everything was about sex. He got primitive.

His opponent, Dr. C.G Jung, was on the other end thinking it was all about love, HE was the correct one who should had founded psychiatry!
I dislike freudians alot.
I dislike Freudians too. But modern psychology has moved away from Freudian theories a lot.

Aero

Superstar
Yeah idk how spiritual empathy actually is. Some of us talked about it before, maybe even in this thread. About how a lot of feelings of empathy actually originate from feelings of guilt. That's the real reason so many people match moods and call it "empathy". To me that is just a bold faced lie. And I agree that is called being codependent. So what the hell is an empath?

To me there is only one true empath. These are rare individuals that can sense bioelectricty. That's why I talk about people needing to find their power. Because I don't need to sense brain waves to know that matching moods is stupid. I don't need, nor would I cheapen myself with a phony label. And I speak from experience. I've learned the same lesson over and over again. People don't really want a hero. Trust me, I've even tried being the Ghost Rider.

When people know you have power, what really happens? Don't know? Well let me tell you. They don't make many offerings to your alter! You will find a bunch of people with their hands out. Just being like "GIVE ME FREE POWER". And when your finally like fuck you, and suck it. You will be labeled the villain. So have fun with the whole empathy thing.

rainerann

Star
I understand what you are saying about empathy being derived from guilt because I was going to say that suffering produces greater empathy. In the Bible, there is a verse that describes this, "Not only that, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us(Romans 5:3-4).

Most spiritual paths will include something like this as well. There is some connection between the experience suffering, the removal of pride, and the consequence of greater empathy; and people usually feel guilty because they have suffered a consequence of something. It is obviously not an exact comparison because the word empathy is not often used in translation, but hope and empathy are similar.

However, this would all relate to the experience of learning empathy rather than explaining where empathy comes from. Empathy is a spiritual quality at its core because it is central to the experience of intimacy or an intuitive understanding of another person.