Why do digging intelligent people like us care more about a 16-year old swedish girl than the meat eating thing?

Vixy

Star
That's what I cant figure out.. Greta's in the papers and on tv, WE KNOW! We also know who sent her, its pretty damn obvious. So why do people care about some downsy teenager when the elite is coming out pushing eating human meat? When did a nobody from nowhere bother us more than that they're gonna push eating the body next to you on us all? Are we THAT dumbed down? ..Really?

This is exactly what we've been taught: they disstract with something insignificant little detail while the bigger agenda goes unnoticed and untalked about.

WAKE THE HELL UP!

https://nypost.com/2019/09/09/scientist-suggests-eating-human-flesh-to-fight-climate-change/

http://jajj.se/lunacy-in-sweden-professor-suggests-people-should-start-eating-human-flesh-to-save-the-climate/

https://www.businessinsider.com/cannibalism-eating-human-flesh-climate-change-2019-9?r=US&IR=T

And so on..

Aero

Superstar
Are you saying Greta Thunberg is a red herring? Hmm, interesting.

I think it's more like people are wired to chase after things that seem novel or controversial. Now I'm not saying everyone is clout chasing, but I think there is an element of jealousy involved. People want that type of power, but they won't make the type of sacrifices needed to have such power.

Having power is often uncomfortable. You are going to upset a whole lot of people. So power is unattainable for a great many people who don't have what it takes. Plus there's no similar figurehead for the anti-cannibalism crowd to rally against.

Undertaker

Established
I don't think they're actually trying to convince people to eat human meat, it's more likely a strategy to implement a new normal. By pushing something extreme they can make lesser extremes look mild in comparison, getting people to think "That's going too far, we should stop at eating bugs, actually veganism is so much cleaner, we should just stick to that."

deepfakestate

Rookie
I think Greta is probably really nice and really into her beliefs but I think the social media generation, the politicians and companies are now jumping on a self righteous band wagon, riding off her genuine beliefs and using it to smoke screen from the decades of abuse they (as in big corporations) have put the planet through.

They'll use the media to shame the working classes into not being hip vegan woke earth warriors, whilst deliberately crippling them financially so that it's very difficult for them to reach that level of being environmentally friendly.

I just cannot take anything big companies say about climate change seriously. Burger King won't use plastic for their kid meals toys moving forward. That's fanfuckingtastic, how about oil companies using some of the billions and trillions they're worth to come up with a car that doesn't need fuel to...

oh wait, they'll lose money if they do that.

But yeah, the real message is we should all eat less meat.

Pretty sure billions of poor people in poor countries have been doing that for quite some time now...and the planet is still going to shit. Makes you wonder about priorities eh?

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
uh, isn't can-i-ball-ism kinda related to climate change?

I think next that they'll start pushing vegans to willingly give up their corpses after death (did you know that you can't eat a predator's meat because they taste funky because of their meat diet?) to feed other masses... Vegan eating other vegan meat is ok, i guess? It seems something that peta would advocate.

I really don't know anymore. First Epstein and now greta, they appear to be desperate as far as I can see. Who's really buying what that brat is saying? She's just a common girl, they're not even selling her as a genius girl, just a plain old girl. This is literally a 16 old girl screaming angrily at old people.

KingPinx

Rookie
The common person is impressed by her and wondering how a young girl like her... "Can do what she does. Such a special person."

I know this kind of common people who have no idea about the hidden world behind the facade. And I like to listen to their conversations.

I do read the "mainstream" news articles as well - its a source of entertainment for me.

But all in all I just keep observing what is going on.

Vixy

Star
I don't think they're actually trying to convince people to eat human meat, it's more likely a strategy to implement a new normal. By pushing something extreme they can make lesser extremes look mild in comparison, getting people to think "That's going too far, we should stop at eating bugs, actually veganism is so much cleaner, we should just stick to that."
Its one of the five states of the illuminati:

1. Acceptance of sex outside of the marriage
2. Acceptance of children being born outside of wedlock
3. Acceptance of homosexuality (ongoing)
4. Acceptance of p***philia (Ongoing)
5. Acceptance of cannibalism

Ps: Swedish authorities ar emost liklely bought with the "right" people in the places that matters so it wont matter if its rapported, I dont think anything at all will happen hut yes, they're starting an investigation accodring to their boss: (In swedish) https://samnytt.se/bekraftat-flera-orosanmalningar-om-greta-handlaggs-av-socialtjansten/

KingPinx

Rookie
In order to turn cannibalism into a "normal" thing there are a lot of far reaching changes neccessary. I dont think it will be normal anytime soon. There probably are some "special" or "exclusive" restaueants out there already, where human flesh is on the menue. But I dont think my children or grand children will eat human. For me thats really a thing far far away in the future - if at all.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Its one of the five states of the illuminati:

1. Acceptance of sex outside of the marriage
2. Acceptance of children being born outside of wedlock
3. Acceptance of homosexuality (ongoing)
4. Acceptance of p***philia (Ongoing)
5. Acceptance of cannibalism

Ps: Swedish authorities ar emost liklely bought with the "right" people in the places that matters so it wont matter if its rapported, I dont think anything at all will happen hut yes, they're starting an investigation accodring to their boss: (In swedish) https://samnytt.se/bekraftat-flera-orosanmalningar-om-greta-handlaggs-av-socialtjansten/
Interesting article from David Icke's The Biggest Secret - about Cannibalism.

Human sacrifice was fundamental to the religion of Babylon and wherever the Babylonian Brotherhood and their reptilian bloodlines have traveled, human sacrifice has always gone with them because the reptilians demand these rituals. The malevolent ones seem to be addicted to blood and this has been passed on to their crossbreeds as the evidence I shall present will show. The Babylonian priests were required to eat some of their sacrificial offerings and so the word for priest, Cahna-Bal, became the term for eating human flesh, cannibal.13 Moloch, the name of that flying lizard I mentioned earlier, was another name for Nimrod-Tammuz.

Vixy

Star
In order to turn cannibalism into a "normal" thing there are a lot of far reaching changes neccessary. I dont think it will be normal anytime soon. There probably are some "special" or "exclusive" restaueants out there already, where human flesh is on the menue. But I dont think my children or grand children will eat human. For me thats really a thing far far away in the future - if at all.
You eat at McDonalds? Then you already are eating human meat.

And yes, theres a restaurant in Los Angeles called "The Cannibal Club" https://cannibalclub.org/ Check out the members list.

KingPinx

Rookie
You eat at McDonalds? Then you already are eating human meat.

And yes, theres a restaurant in Los Angeles called "The Cannibal Club" https://cannibalclub.org/ Check out the members list.
Uhhh I couldn't find a credible members list and that website looks rather ... fake.

Also you got any source when saying we get served human meat at MC - I think that is a pretty far fetched claim.