Why do demons want souls?

Alanantic

Star
In scientific terms demons are "mind parasites", they have no physical bodies of their own, so they try to implant themselves in the minds of human hosts in order to bend the will of the victim to their own so that they can use him/her like a ventriloquists dummy.
Unlike Ripley's alien, they don't show up on scans and x-rays, but t's easy to spot who's hosting one because we can hear it spouting anti-christian garbage through their mouth, just look at the ranting of nonchristians and atheists in VC, and every time they give into its prompting, it tightens its grip on their souls..;)

I think you made that all up. You should at least at some point say, "In my opinion."

Alanantic

Star
I hear you. All the superstitious hogwash is definitely hallucination imo. I remember reading how brain injuries make people more religious cause they see things that otherwise aren’t there.

I’ve never had a paranormal experience myself to make me believe such stuff exist.
It perhaps is a possibility but within our own physical sense. I don’t buy it
When I was 4 years old, I was walking down the street and I found myself, saying out loud, "I'm really here! I'm really HERE!!" Why I thought that was so profound, I don't know. But, suddenly I experienced Life as a Dream, a Lucid Dream, and I was the Dreamer. It was like I went from being an actor on a stage lost in the part, to being in the audience. I thought about telling my parents but I knew it would be a waste of time. They thought Life was REAL." -- My first experience of Truth
About 25 years later, I had the same experience. A friend of mine dropped by with some coke and good bud. We smoked it, then just sat outside in the evening just meditating in silence. I was unbelievably relaxed. I felt myself float out of my body and I Awoke in the Dream of Life again. Just like having a lucid dream where you wake up...half way, and know you can make anything happen in the Dream. I was a musician at that time and hoped to play Oakland Coliseum one day. I knew I could make that happen! But, I was afraid of what I might become to do that...timidly, I came down and back into my body. (I never played in Oakland Coliseum...)

Maes17

Superstar
In scientific terms demons are "mind parasites", they have no physical bodies of their own, so they try to implant themselves in the minds of human hosts in order to bend the will of the victim to their own so that they can use him/her like a ventriloquists dummy.
Unlike Ripley's alien, they don't show up on scans and x-rays, but t's easy to spot who's hosting one because we can hear it spouting anti-christian garbage through their mouth, just look at the ranting of nonchristians and atheists in VC, and every time they give into its prompting, it tightens its grip on their souls..;)

Or perhaps it’s brain deterioration. Brain cells dying off in certain regions of the brain. Often times responsible for bi-polar, alzheimers, schizophrenia etc.

There’s a reason why psychotic people lose things like empathy, compassion and have bouts of mood swings. The brain cannot keep up since it’s damaged.

Those who do hallucinogenic drugs are really activating a part of their brain to see stuff.

Maes17

Superstar
When I was 4 years old, I was walking down the street and I found myself, saying out loud, "I'm really here! I'm really HERE!!" Why I thought that was so profound, I don't know. But, suddenly I experienced Life as a Dream, a Lucid Dream, and I was the Dreamer. It was like I went from being an actor on a stage lost in the part, to being in the audience. I thought about telling my parents but I knew it would be a waste of time. They thought Life was REAL." -- My first experience of Truth
About 25 years later, I had the same experience. A friend of mine dropped by with some coke and good bud. We smoked it, then just sat outside in the evening just meditating in silence. I was unbelievably relaxed. I felt myself float out of my body and I Awoke in the Dream of Life again. Just like having a lucid dream where you wake up...half way, and know you can make anything happen in the Dream. I was a musician at that time and hoped to play Oakland Coliseum one day. I knew I could make that happen! But, I was afraid of what I might become to do that...timidly, I came down and back into my body. (I never played in Oakland Coliseum...)
It’s possible you did something mentally. I remember when I used to run a lot and I’d get those runner highs at times. I felt I was running through space

Maes17

Superstar
It’s possible you did something mentally. I remember when I used to run a lot and I’d get those runner highs at times. I felt I was running through space
To add to my last post.
Oakland coliseum? So you live in Cali I assume? Maybe you inhaled a neighbors magic smoke ;)

Alanantic

Star
To add to my last post.
Oakland coliseum? So you live in Cali I assume? Maybe you inhaled a neighbors magic smoke ;)
I AM the neighbor with the magic smoke. It's not magic, though.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke

elsbet

Superstar
Idk about that. Saying the drugs themselves have energy seems like blame-shifting. Look, I've been around the block a few times, and I've never suddenly done anything that out of character. In other words, a drunk person isn't more "honest". That's a common misconception and a fallacy. A drunk person is simply less inhibited by their persona and social norms. They are probably more likely to flat out lie at that point.
In vino veritas!
A drunk man's words
are a sober man's truth.
That is a silly cliche, I agree-- it isn't relevant here and rarely applies to addicts. It doesn't even scratch the surface. Tbh though, it is fortunate you don't really know much about it.

Anyway...
Everything has its own energy-- we already know that. We also know drugs, including legal pharmaceuticals, affect each person, differently, because-- with the exception of twins-- no two people on earth are genetically the same.
Modern medications save (and take) millions of lives a year. Yet any one medication might not work for you, even if it works for other people. Or it might cause severe side effects for you but not for someone else.

Your age, lifestyle and health all influence your response to medications. But so do your genes. Pharmacogenomics is the study of how a person's unique genetic makeup (genome) influences his or her response to medications.
*ITALICS, MINE
LINK

Disclaimer: I think this particular field of study (pharmacogenics) has been around longer than we are being led to believe.

And I don't think it's strange to wonder if the differences in people's responses to drugs extend beyond the physical effects to the Spiritual. It would be stranger not to consider the Spiritual implications, imo.

The Spiritual link to drug use has long been accepted, in some parts of the world-- granted, they are usually hallucinogens (psilocybin, lsd, jimson weed, mdma)-- but not always. Simple opiates can initiate an OOBE, in some people. But that doesn't explain the why the effects differ with each person. That alone warrants further investigation-- especially when you consider the cost to everyone affected.

Succubus rapes you in your sleep, so you would know if it happened. And it's happened to me more times than I can count. But it doesn't even make my top 10 list of bad experiences. If anyone thinks a succubus sounds bad, you should try catching a lightning bolt with your bare hands.
This is more difficult to believe-- think I'll pass.

Thor.

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- "their demon..every time they give into its prompting, it tightens its grip on their souls"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think you made that all up. You should at least at some point say, "In my opinion."

You'd better argue it out with Jesus when you meet him mate; he said demons get into empty atheist and nonchristian heads with no trouble at all..:)-

"When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it.
Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.'
When it arrives, it finds the house empty, swept clean and put in order.

Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there."- (Matt 12:43-45)

I mean, just look at some of the people in VC, they're crawling with more demons than fleas crawling on a hound dawgs back..:)

elsbet

Superstar
Hallucination
In a dream? Hmm.

Like when you think the cat is walking across the couch... you turn to look, and he's on the other side of the room?

:D
I remember that story of yours.
That happened to me the other night *shudder* and it make me think of you.

* That was you, right? : )

Alanantic

Star
Tidal said- "their demon..every time they give into its prompting, it tightens its grip on their souls"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You'd better argue it out with Jesus when you meet him mate; he said demons get into empty atheist and nonchristian heads with no trouble at all..:)-

"When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it.
Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.'
When it arrives, it finds the house empty, swept clean and put in order.

Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there."- (Matt 12:43-45)

I mean, just look at some of the people in VC, they're crawling with more demons than fleas crawling on a hound dawgs back..:)
I'd rather not demonize any entity, person or group. I was raised with Jesus. I fear him, not.

Maes17

Superstar
In a dream? Hmm.

Like when you think the cat is walking across the couch... you turn to look, and he's on the other side of the room?

:D
I remember that story of yours.
That happened to me the other night *shudder* and it make me think of you.

* That was you, right? : )
Yep that was me. I thought my cat jumped on my bed. He was asleep on the other side of the room. It’s the same with my phone. Sometimes I feel phamtom vibrations like if I got a text message and nothing.

I think it’s my nerves adjusting

John kn

Rookie
It’s not the soul itself, they couldn’t care less about souls since they have no use for them. It’s only the life force energy of a soul that is exactly like food to sustain the lower dimensions. The goal is to feed the lower dimensions the necessary life energy by fully reversing energetic currents via spiritually destructive/abusive beliefs and behaviors.

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Black_Magic

Acoording to Ronald Bernard, an ex illuminati, the contract with the devil is a lie, people are free to decide if they want to stay with this demoniac energy or not. Ronald decieded to get out from the illuminitati and now he follow God.

Maes17

Superstar
The first one?
No.

The second one?
Maybe.

Edit.
I feel that I ought to elaborate, briefly.

The drugs.
I have seen someone I know well take handfuls of a fairly common pharmaceutical drug (way over the normal dose), and they change. Suddenly they are different, they act different and something else looks out through their eyes. Something that is other.
I have seen it in one particular person countless times because I know them very well, but I have also seen the same effect in people doing the same thing with the same family of drugs.
I have also been told the same by others who kno people who abuse this particular drug type.

I cannot state strongly enough that the entity behind the eyes at this time is not the person that is usually there.
It is something other, something alien.

The incubus thing.
Sleep paralysis.
Mostly it was a demon sitting, but sometimes it was an incubus.
Yes, there is meant to be a scientific explanation, but anyone who has experienced this, did you feel it was a real entity? Did you think it could be a demon?

For someone who has never experienced this I cannot explain.
It is something so strange, so alien, so real.
Actually I get sleep paralysis if my sleep shcedule gets whacky. Sometimes throughout the year because of my caffeine consumption I’ll get insomnia, won’t sleep or sleep very little. It’s helpful with the baby when he was up late. But yeah I’ll get sleep paralysis when I get a disrupted schedule.

So my supposed paranormal experiences, I’ve always deducted to a logical conclusion for me

Maes17

Superstar
Weird, isn't it?

In the end I created a thoughtform to keep the demon off.
I only had to summon it a couple of times and I never got sleep paralysis again.

It was either the place I was living, or a psychic attack.

Weirdest thing ever though.
Or maybe you get insomnia too.

I don’t think I was attacked by demons. I think I just need to develop a consistent sleep schedule and not the 3 hours one night. 6 hours the next, back to 2 or 3 hours until I get to the weekend and I can sleep in.

Maes17

Superstar
The first one?
No.

The second one?
Maybe.

Edit.
I feel that I ought to elaborate, briefly.

The drugs.
I have seen someone I know well take handfuls of a fairly common pharmaceutical drug (way over the normal dose), and they change. Suddenly they are different, they act different and something else looks out through their eyes. Something that is other.
I have seen it in one particular person countless times because I know them very well, but I have also seen the same effect in people doing the same thing with the same family of drugs.
I have also been told the same by others who kno people who abuse this particular drug type.

I cannot state strongly enough that the entity behind the eyes at this time is not the person that is usually there.
It is something other, something alien.

The incubus thing.
Sleep paralysis.
Mostly it was a demon sitting, but sometimes it was an incubus.
Yes, there is meant to be a scientific explanation, but anyone who has experienced this, did you feel it was a real entity? Did you think it could be a demon?

For someone who has never experienced this I cannot explain.
It is something so strange, so alien, so real.
Well my neighbor is clinically diagnosed as bi-polar.
However I do know she does heroeine and meth. The cop who restrained her at the time told us.

So what some chalk up to demons, I chalk it up to drugs altering the mind, and since she is bi-polar she already has bad brain health to begin with.

The thing is our brains are a tricky organ and controls how we perceive reality. I’m not trying to be mean here. I think brain damage leaves people more prone to see things/feel things that aren’t there.

Just like in my case, with my nerves tricking me that my cat jumped on my bed or my phone vibrating.

Maes17

Superstar
This would also explain why creative people see and are able to be more imaginative compared to a healthy minded boring scientist.

Not knocking on drugs. People take them to experience something we all yearn for. A deeper meaning. I’ve always felt that chase for a more deeper, complex understanding has brought about a very…not wrong way of doing things, I just feel we make things harder than they should be

Maes17

Superstar
It is all interpretation, isn't it?

I knew someone who thought their cats teleported.

I thought they just sneaked behind the sofa and appeared on the other side.
Yeah it truly is all individual interpretation. That’s why I don’t get so worked up over much of anything anymore. At some point people reach an age where their interpreted reality is set. That goes for any of us. I think I watched too much matrix

Aero

Superstar
In vino veritas!
A drunk man's words are a sober man's truth.
That is a silly cliche, I agree-- it isn't relevant here and rarely applies to addicts. It doesn't even scratch the surface. Tbh though, it is fortunate you don't really know much about it.

Anyway...
Everything has its own energy-- we already know that. We also know drugs, including legal pharmaceuticals, affect each person, differently, because-- with the exception of twins-- no two people on earth are genetically the same.
Modern medications save (and take) millions of lives a year. Yet any one medication might not work for you, even if it works for other people. Or it might cause severe side effects for you but not for someone else.

Your age, lifestyle and health all influence your response to medications. But so do your genes. Pharmacogenomics is the study of how a person's unique genetic makeup (genome) influences his or her response to medications.
*ITALICS, MINE
LINK
Disclaimer: I think this particular field of study (pharmacogenics) has been around longer than we are being led to believe.

And I don't think it's strange to wonder if the differences in people's responses to drugs extend beyond the physical effects to the Spiritual. It would be stranger not to consider the Spiritual implications, imo.

The Spiritual link to drug use has long been accepted, in some parts of the world-- granted, they are usually hallucinogens (psilocybin, lsd, jimson weed, mdma)-- but not always. Simple opiates can initiate an OOBE, in some people. But that doesn't explain the why the effects differ with each person. That alone warrants further investigation-- especially when you consider the cost to everyone affected.
Fair enough, but people are still responsible for their own actions.

I think addiction is a disease, so I'm not trying to vilify anyone. It's difficult to be like, oh don't do drugs if they make you act out that bad when there's little help available for these people. In fact, being a hardcore drug addict is in my top 10 list of most embarrassing things that can happen to you.
This is more difficult to believe-- think I'll pass.

Thor.
Funny how you should mention Thor. In the Avengers movies he lightning bolts himself to trigger a dream of the future. That's a similar concept to what you said about out-of-body experiences. Thunderstorms, for example, have a hell of a lot more energy than a bag of weed bro. But it's so unbelievable to think that could trigger an OOBE?

Maldarker

Star
Y'know, I, myself, have never seen a demon, nor know anyone who has. Seeing how people usually demonize their fellow humans, I don't think "demons" exist outside of one's personal prejudiced perception.
I have & it was a very good friend.