Why do demons want souls?

mhmdv

Rookie
In most every story, myth or legend, the main goal of a demon is the soul. What do they do with the soul?

Alanantic

Star
In most every story, myth or legend, the main goal of a demon is the soul. What do they do with the soul?
You might consider the idea the the concept of "demon" itself might fall into that into that category of story, myth or legend. I'm pretty sure our souls are immortal, for the most part, so not really affected by your "demons". Your Ego(you Soul's avatar), can be easily tormented, though. But, that could simply be reaping what one sows, or karma.

"All these sufferings are man-made and it is within man's power to put an end to them. God helps by facing man with the results of his actions and demanding that the balance should be restored. Karma is the law that works for righteousness; it is the healing hand of God." -- Nisargadatta

Alanantic

Star
for the same reason that sour people want other people to become sour as well
Actually, I'm a rather sour person and I became a hermit to spare the masses my personal unresolved existential crisis. I left church, friends and family. It hasn't been an easy task for them or me, but I felt it necessary.

John kn

Rookie
I saw an interview to Ronald Bernard (ex- illuminati), and he said some interesting things.... at the end of the interview he said:

"Prevent the souls not being captured eternally.." "bacause..they want us as batteries" .

Basically, Ronald said that fallen angels want to capture our soul and use it as battery because we are FOOD for them.
This is not strange because, it's seems demon's diet involve low energy. But I think somehow.. demons can not take high energy from us for the moment...
Maybe demon's think that taking an human soul, they can live forever ...because our soul is energy.

Then , I made a relation between this theory and the covid vaccine.... what if this covid vaccine it was made to capture ours souls by the fallen angels?

Alanantic

Star
I saw an interview to Ronald Bernard (ex- illuminati), and he said some interesting things.... at the end of the interview he said:

"Prevent the souls not being captured eternally.." "bacause..they want us as batteries" .

Basically, Ronald said that fallen angels want to capture our soul and use it as battery because we are FOOD for them.
This is not strange because, it's seems demon's diet involve low energy. But I think somehow.. demons can not take high energy from us for the moment...
Maybe demon's think that taking an human soul, they can live forever ...because our soul is energy.

Then , I made a relation between this theory and the covid vaccine.... what if this covid vaccine it was made to capture ours souls by the fallen angels?
You shouldn't try to be silly...

"You are the immortal self (consciousness) living only temporarily in a dream that is sometimes (imagined) to be a nightmare. That is the higher philosophy (and truth) of the mystics." -- Yogananda

John kn

Rookie
You shouldn't try to be silly...

"You are the immortal self (consciousness) living only temporarily in a dream that is sometimes (imagined) to be a nightmare. That is the higher philosophy (and truth) of the mystics." -- Yogananda
can you explain more?
Are you saying that everything that I have lived was a dream created by myself?
Why my soul wanted to "sometimes" dream a nightmare?
Maybe you will say that is KARMA, but why ours souls need to repair the KARMA at the first place?
I think ours souls should be perfect ( they are energy, light, , our souls already pass all thi lower dimension, this material dimension).
So, why all this drama about KARMA? why our souls wanted to come back to an lower dimension to repair their KARMA ?
And even worst, can back to a lower dimension to live "sometimes " a nightmare....?

According to your theory, demons are just a creation of ourself... something we "imagine" while we are dreaming..
So our soul is like a director of a movie, and we ( the material body) don't have a freaking idea about the script of the movie...
Well, is this case, my soul have a ton of "imagination"...because I'm dreaming about a Global plan, created by Lucifer(octo) to capture the souls of humans. So, where all this imagination come from? just from my soul?
And in this case, why my soul wanted to dream this (an evil Global Plan) and not other thing ( Like unicors). Just an example...
why A and not B?
why the script of the movie is A and not B?
And again, you may say that is KARMA.. but KARMA of what? our souls are perfect...are superior, are from a high dimension....

Last edited:

Alanantic

Star
can you explain more?
Are you saying that everything that I have lived was a dream created by myself?
Why my soul wanted to "sometimes" dream a nightmare?
Maybe you will say that is KARMA, but why ours souls need to repair the KARMA at the first place?
I think ours souls should be perfect ( they are energy, light, , our souls already pass all thi lower dimension, this material dimension).
So, why all this drama about KARMA? why our souls wanted to come back to an lower dimension to repair their KARMA ?
And even worst, can back to a lower dimension to live "sometimes " a nightmare....?

According to your theory, demons are just a creation of ourself... something we "imagine" while we are dreaming..
So our soul is like a director of a movie, and we ( the material body) don't have a freaking idea about the script of the movie...
Well, is this case, my soul have a ton of "imagination"...because I'm dreaming about a Global plan, created by Lucifer(octo) to capture the souls of humans. So, where all this imagination come from? just from my soul?
And in this case, why my soul wanted to dream this (an evil Global Plan) and not other thing ( Like unicors). Just an example...
why A and not B?
why the script of the movie is A and not B?
And again, you may say that is KARMA.. but KARMA of what? our souls are perfect...are superior, are from a high dimension....
Here's my personal experience:

When I was 4 years old, I was walking down the street and I found myself, saying out loud, "I'm really here! I'm really HERE!!" Why I thought that was so profound, I don't know. But, suddenly I experienced Life as a Dream, a Lucid Dream, and I was the Dreamer. It was like I went from being an actor on a stage lost in the part, to being in the audience. I thought about telling my parents but I knew it would be a waste of time. They thought Life was REAL." -- My first experience of Truth
About 25 years later, I had the same experience. A friend of mine dropped by with some coke and good bud. We smoked it, then just sat outside in the evening just meditating in silence. I was unbelievably relaxed. I felt myself float out of my body and I Awoke in the Dream of Life again. Just like having a lucid dream where you wake up...half way, and know you can make anything happen in the Dream. I was a musician at that time and hoped to play Oakland Coliseum one day. I knew I could make that happen! But, I was afraid of what I might become to do that...timidly, I came down and back into my body. (I never played in Oakland Coliseum...)

John kn

Rookie
Here's my personal experience:

When I was 4 years old, I was walking down the street and I found myself, saying out loud, "I'm really here! I'm really HERE!!" Why I thought that was so profound, I don't know. But, suddenly I experienced Life as a Dream, a Lucid Dream, and I was the Dreamer. It was like I went from being an actor on a stage lost in the part, to being in the audience. I thought about telling my parents but I knew it would be a waste of time. They thought Life was REAL." -- My first experience of Truth
About 25 years later, I had the same experience. A friend of mine dropped by with some coke and good bud. We smoked it, then just sat outside in the evening just meditating in silence. I was unbelievably relaxed. I felt myself float out of my body and I Awoke in the Dream of Life again. Just like having a lucid dream where you wake up...half way, and know you can make anything happen in the Dream. I was a musician at that time and hoped to play Oakland Coliseum one day. I knew I could make that happen! But, I was afraid of what I might become to do that...timidly, I came down and back into my body. (I never played in Oakland Coliseum...)
Very interesting.
I had somes lucid dreams too, I was the director of my life. I had the power to choose who get in and who get out from my dream ( it wasn't look like a dream to me, it was real to me).
But I don't know if you are referring to the same... because is your descriptions , you seems to be inside a parallel world where you are a musician...

I know an story of a person who die for somes minutes , and come back to life... while he was death, he talked with his soul... and the soul explained to him that everything in his life was decided before he was born.. and everything was decided by his soul.
So, your theory has some sense to me about the "dream" of the soul. But again... why the soul want to dream A and not B? and why the soul want to dream something at the first place?

Last edited:

Alanantic

Star
Very interesting.
I had somes lucid dreams too, I was the director of my life. I had the power to choose who get in and who get out from my dream ( it wasn't look like a dream to me, it was real to me).
But I don't know if you are referring to the same... because is your descriptions , you seems to be inside a parallel world where you are a musician...

I know an story of a person who die for somes minutes , and come back to life... while he was death, he talked with his soul... and the soul explained to him that everything in his life was decided before he was born.. and everything was decided by his soul.
So, your theory has some sense to me about the "dream" of the soul. But again... why the soul want to dream A and not B? and why the soul want to dream something at the first place?
I should again mention that I was walking down the sidewalk on the street I lived. I was not asleep in my bed. LIFE is God's dream. For a moment, I had that same point of view.

The Soul is in a school. We are the soul's avatar/doll/puppet/etc. The soul goes life to life learning what it needs to. The soul lives vicariously through us so it can experience mortality; duality. life/death, good/evil, separation/union. I feel in the near future, we're all going to graduate. All opposites will be transcended as the Great Illusion fades away and our Oneness becomes apparent. "Don't worry. Be happy." -- Meyer Baba

John kn

Rookie
I should again mention that I was walking down the sidewalk on the street I lived. I was not asleep in my bed. LIFE is God's dream. For a moment, I had that same point of view.
okay, I understand.

But I don't think our souls need to be in this school and learn something. Maybe our souls are trapped in this cycle.

Alanantic

Star
okay, I understand.

But I don't think our souls need to be in this school and learn something. Maybe our souls are trapped in this cycle.
Eastern thought has us stuck on the karmic wheel until we can release our attachment to this world. Once you see through the Grand Illusion, you realize you aren't a mortal creature, nor the mind defined by it, but an immortal soul evolving through Time. This is God's "Play"; the Dance of Shiva, a mystery beyond human comprehension. We don't need to play video games, but we do for the adventure. There's no other way for a dimensionless entity to experience...well, anything. Unless, it enters a mortal avatar in a matter/energy/space/time universe. It takes a few quarters/lives to get good at it. So, are our souls trapped?, trapped in school (Ugh), or addicted to a video game until we discover what the attraction is? I guess it's all on how you look at it. :)