Why Did God Create Marijuana Plants?

Mr. Blah

Veteran
Why did God create marijuana plants if in the later day, Paul, as God's apostle, banned the use of marijuana because it could cause "drunkenness"?

What should we do to marijuana plants?

And, what about "medical marijuana"?

Aero

Superstar
We should cultivate and use whatever God put on this Earth. If it can benefit humanity in some way.

And I wonder what Paul would say about a lot of modern medicine. Opiates are literally a scourge on humanity, but in America we eat them like candy and say pot is bad.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
We should cultivate and use whatever God put on this Earth. If it can benefit humanity in some way.

And I wonder what Paul would say about a lot of modern medicine. Opiates are literally a scourge on humanity, but in America we eat them like candy and say pot is bad.
Ancient pagans says it is originated from heaven because its effect in the mind.
Heavenly plants that are used in their rituals.

I think he would be against psychiatry.
Psychiatric medicines are mind-altering.

Etagloc

Superstar
Ancient pagans says it is originated from heaven because its effect in the mind.
Heavenly plants that are used in their rituals.

I think he would be against psychiatry.
Psychiatric medicines are mind-altering.
So one minute you're making a thread about why you're against heaven, then you're making a thread supposedly speculating about God then the next minute you're citing paganism.

Why can't people just be straightforward about whatever it is they're about? I believe in Jesus. Everyone has some type of agenda.

That's not what's wrong. What bothers me is when people are pushing some type of agenda and not being open about whatever that agenda is. I believe in Jesus and that's my agenda, for lack of a better term. But I'm open about it. What exact agenda are you trying to push?

Etagloc

Superstar

This is exactly what I'm talking about in my previous posts. You're a satanist, you've openly admitted to worshipping satan (who you call Lucifer- which is another sign of a satanist, as satanists prefer that term) but here you're talking about Paul and writing as though you were a Christian. In another thread I made you even described yourself as being just an ordinary Christian. It wasn't until I repeatedly confronted you about that that you finally admitted being into worshipping the devil (who you call Lucifer, as satanists prefer to call him)). "Just an ordinary Christian who just happens to worship the devil," apparently.

It seems to be a real problem with the satanists on this forum. They continually want to be deceptive and try to disguise themselves to try to trick people and they won't just be real and be straight-up about what they believe. It just shows how corrupt satanism is. Christians and Muslims will be straight up. I'm not going to make a thread or a post where I'm pretending to be an atheist. I speak from a Christian (and if you're talking about "let's find middle ground with pedophiles" and praising the devil then you should use quotes as in "Christian" if you're gonna use that term to describe yourself- there is nothing in the Bible that promotes defending pedophiles and the devil- funny how the two seem intertwined, by the way) perspective and I'm straight-up about what I believe. If you're gonna be a satanist (or a "Luciferian" since you might prefer that term) then you should just tell people straight-up "well I'm a satanist and this is what I believe". Not talk about the apostle Paul and write posts making it sound like you're a Christian.

Aero

Superstar
This is exactly what I'm talking about in my previous posts. You're a satanist, you've openly admitted to worshipping satan (who you call Lucifer- which is another sign of a satanist, as satanists prefer that term) but here you're talking about Paul and writing as though you were a Christian. In another thread I made you even described yourself as being just an ordinary Christian. It wasn't until I repeatedly confronted you about that that you finally admitted being into worshipping the devil (who you call Lucifer, as satanists prefer to call him)). "Just an ordinary Christian who just happens to worship the devil," apparently.

It seems to be a real problem with the satanists on this forum. They continually want to be deceptive and try to disguise themselves to try to trick people and they won't just be real and be straight-up about what they believe. It just shows how corrupt satanism is. Christians and Muslims will be straight up. I'm not going to make a thread or a post where I'm pretending to be an atheist. I speak from a Christian (and if you're talking about "let's find middle ground with pedophiles" and praising the devil then you should use quotes as in "Christian" if you're gonna use that term to describe yourself- there is nothing in the Bible that promotes defending pedophiles and the devil- funny how the two seem intertwined, by the way) perspective and I'm straight-up about what I believe. If you're gonna be a satanist (or a "Luciferian" since you might prefer that term) then you should just tell people straight-up "well I'm a satanist and this is what I believe". Not talk about the apostle Paul and write posts making it sound like you're a Christian.
I'm a Christian Mystic now. That's my new dream. And there is nothing in that about worshiping Satan. But even if I am a straight up cultist, I can still talk about Paul. I never acted like I was a scholar.

And obviously my agenda is to recruit more Christian Mystics. So there it's all out there now.

Violette

Star
I'm a Christian Mystic now. That's my new dream. And there is nothing in that about worshiping Satan. But even if I am a straight up cultist, I can still talk about Paul. I never acted like I was a scholar.

And obviously my agenda is to recruit more Christian Mystics. So there it's all out there now.
There is literally no such thing as a Christian Mystic. It's a contradiction, they are mutually exclusive beliefs. This applies to Christian Gnosticism as well. You're not worshipping Satan but you are deceiving yourself...

Aero

Superstar
There is literally no such thing as a Christian Mystic. It's a contradiction, they are mutually exclusive beliefs. This applies to Christian Gnosticism as well. You're not worshipping Satan but you are deceiving yourself...
Well more and more I just cant deny that I can feel what they call the "Astral Plane". Or some level of consciousness where emotions just travel around. And Christianity doesn't explain that to me, at all.

I'm a cultist over something I feel naturally? Or just seeking knowledge isn't ok anymore?

Violette

Star
Well more and more I just cant deny that I can feel what they call the "Astral Plane". Or some level of consciousness where emotions just travel around. And Christianity doesn't explain that to me, at all.

I'm a cultist over something I feel naturally? Or just seeking knowledge isn't ok anymore?
It's ok to be curious but you're trying to open doors you might not be ready for. The Spirit realm is real but we're not able to easily access it for a reason. Satan wants people to open their third eye and astral project because you're allow demonic entities to interact with you. It's like using a ouija board. I'm going to send you a video I think you'll find interesting.

Aero

Superstar
It's ok to be curious but you're trying to open doors you might not be ready for. The Spirit realm is real but we're not able to easily access it for a reason. Satan wants people to open their third eye and astral project because you're allow demonic entities to interact with you. It's like using a ouija board. I'm going to send you a video I think you'll find interesting.
K I got some time tonight. Until I watch it all I'll say for now is I'm not usually the one projecting. So I'm definitely not about just crushing people with demons.

People can go back to talking about weed now.

floss

Star

Just my personal opinion regarding astral plane, lucid dream, DMT trips, sleep paralysis world. All these are within the devil's play ground. It can be very blissful or hellish, I've personally experiences both. The devil can created these environment to trap your mind. They can appeared as a beautiful light being full of love, joy, compassion, but when given a chance they will stab you behind your head without hesitant. They are here to kill, steal, and destroy. There is nothing good in the "astral plane" aka devil playground.

Aero

Superstar
Just my personal opinion regarding astral plane, lucid dreaming, DMT trips, sleep paralysis world. All these are within the devil's play ground. It can be very blissful or hellish, I've personally experiences both. The devil can created these environment to trap your mind. They can appeared as a beautiful light being full of love, joy, compassion, but when given a chance they will stab you behind your head without hesitant. They are here to kill, steal, and destroy. There is nothing good in the "astral plane" aka devil playground.
Shouldn't we fight fire with fire? Clearly God is staying out of this for the most part. And I have to defend myself somehow. I can't pray it all away, I have to retaliate.

floss

Star
Shouldn't we fight fire with fire? Clearly God is staying out of this for the most part. And I have to defend myself somehow. I can't pray it all away, I have to retaliate.
That's how I felt before as well. "Face my own demon...etc". I learn it the hard way that these demon are super strong, I'm no match. However, it will make you think you have a chance of winning while having you in chokehold. Sorry brother, I believed we human are very fragile and cannot stand against principalities. We need higher power to defend and fight for us. It's a bad idea to rely on our personal strength to fight a spiritual demon.

Actually, you can pray it all away by the most powerful name of JESUS. I've done it before becoming a Christian. If the name JESUS lacked power, I would've been a demon possessed atheist. I guess all I'm really trying to say is if you ever have demonic encounter or spiritual attacks, just throw the name JESUS with authority at them and they will flee. We're fighting fire with blizzard :)