Why Christianity Or Why Islam

Etagloc

Superstar
Ain't no sides... but I like Islam because it makes the most sense to me.
I mean "Why Christianity" or "Why Islam" as the two sides..... most people will be one unless they blend the two- in which case they violate both lol.

Etagloc

Superstar

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think I understand your question... Some people might imagine we choose our faith like someone might compare broadband providers! Check for features and sign up to the one with the best package!!!!

I wasn't looking for Jesus, He found me.

I will share my testimony some time.

Tatilina

Star
At first I thought that Christianity choose me, I never choose Christianity because that's what I was raised in. If you are brought up in a certain belief, depending on who you are, you may or may not take to it. I think I'm a goat. I can't see a lot of people disagreeing with me. I'm probably one of those fake Christians, I'd rather not be, but sometimes I don't think we have a choice. It seems like we do, but I don't think we do.I think most can agree and get on that I am just a tare waiting to be thrown into the fire.

JoChris

Superstar
I didn't intend this thread with that implication. I simply wanted to see what people had to say. Christianity is the truth but I wanted both sides to be able to present their perspective.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
I was making my position perfectly clear. :)

JoChris

Superstar
At first I thought that Christianity choose me, I never choose Christianity because that's what I was raised in. If you are brought up in a certain belief, depending on who you are, you may or may not take to it. I think I'm a goat. I can't see a lot of people disagreeing with me. I'm probably one of those fake Christians, I'd rather not be, but sometimes I don't think we have a choice. It seems like we do, but I don't think we do.I think most can agree and get on that I am just a tare waiting to be thrown into the fire.
Christians all have our personal struggles, our good and bad days etc.

We may fail but God never fails us.

Tatilina

Star
Plus I'm a capricorn and capricorn is a goat, so I think it's already been determined for me.

Tatilina

Star
Christians all have our personal struggles, our good and bad days etc.

We may fail but God never fails us.
Today was my husband and I 15th anniversary. It was a good day. I always fail lol. I 'm a joke. I think most here can agree with that,

JoChris

Superstar
Plus I'm a capricorn and capricorn is a goat, so I think it's already been determined for me.
That's got nothing to do with the price of eggs in China.

And Happy Anniversary! You're well past that seven-year itch stage now.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Today was my husband and I 15th anniversary. It was a good day. I always fail lol. I 'm a joke. I think most here can agree with that,
If our salvation were dependant on us, we would all blow it! Truth be told, I have made more mistakes than most, and with less excuse. Sometimes we all feel like you do today!!!

Check out Jude 1 (there's only 1 chapter so it should be easy!)

24Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, 25To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Tatilina

Star
If our salvation were dependant on us, we would all blow it! Truth be told, I have made more mistakes than most, and with less excuse. Sometimes we all feel like you do today!!!

Check out Jude 1 (there's only 1 chapter so it should be easy!)

24Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, 25To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
I'm so confused right now, I don't know what to say. I keep wanting to type something but then I keep erasing it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Tanya - one more before I go to work...

1 John 3...

18My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. 19And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.20For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
I didn't intend this thread with that implication. I simply wanted to see what people had to say. Christianity is the truth but I wanted both sides to be able to present their perspective.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
Christianity is the truth but I wanted both sides to be able to present their perspective.
And how do you know that exactly? That christianity is the truth? Truth about what? You have already biased the thread so why should anyone bother responding to it? This is nothing but another attempt by Fundies to attack a religion outside their own belief system. Anyone here with a belief outside christianity should ignore this thread and move on. I would not honor it with a response.