Why capitalism is a form of theft

Aero

Superstar
CNN will put out whatever stories their viewers want to see. And that isn't unique for a cable news organization. So the average CNN viewer is probably a bit on the liberal side. Or at least they identify as a progressive. So they would be committing suicide airing a bunch of right wing opinions. That's what all these fake news arguments are really about.

The only conspiracy is that they run a company. And have to make money! I'm sorry some of you are still mind tricked into thinking these people are supposed to have our backs. They don't, they never ever did. Just stop reading bullshit on the internet and come up with the simplest explanation by yourself. We have all been lead into expecting way too much out of figureheads.

That's why they are called talking heads! That's all they are there for. To talk to you and to tell you what you want to hear. Well none of them say what I want to hear anymore. You know? They never changed though, but apparently I did.

CNN will put out whatever stories their viewers want to see. And that isn't unique for a cable news organization. So the average CNN viewer is probably a bit on the liberal side. Or at least they identify as a progressive. So they would be committing suicide airing a bunch of right wing opinions. That's what all these fake news arguments are really about.

The only conspiracy is that they run a company. And have to make money! I'm sorry some of you are still mind tricked into thinking these people are supposed to have our backs. They don't, they never ever did. Just stop reading bullshit on the internet and come up with the simplest explanation by yourself. We have all been lead into expecting way too much out of figureheads.

That's why they are called talking heads! That's all they are there for. To talk to you and to tell you what you want to hear. Well none of them say what I want to hear anymore. You know? They never changed though, but apparently I did.
Of course that’s why CNN and all of the fake news media is crap

justjess

Superstar

I dont even watch tv lol..

justjess

Superstar
Jesus.. it describes types. Some should seem familiar. Even what your doing right here. If your not purposely trolling.. idk.

Aero

Superstar
I dont even watch tv lol..
Me either. But unfortunately I eventually find out what they are saying. I prefer to be the one telling them what to say. But there is a time and a place to wield that type of power.

As far as I can tell there is mad dirt on every single person. So it's silly for people to worry about how much airtime a particular scandal is getting. We should be worried about the scandals we've never heard of at all. And personally speaking I could pop off a bunch of Obama scandals that would make people's heads explode. But again. I'm saving that in case I ever have to personally deal with Obama.

Helioform

Star
I sold my TV a few years ago. I don't watch anything mainstream, even on the internet. I merely posted that CNN article because it involved something that is obviously wrong and even a non conspiracy person could easily understand that.

I sold my TV a few years ago. I don't watch anything mainstream, even on the internet. I merely posted that CNN article because it involved something that is obviously wrong and even a non conspiracy person could easily understand that.
The only news I get is from Twitter