Why Can't Homosexual's Donate Blood? [video]

Should homosexuals be able to donate blood?

• Yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

billy t

Veteran
Yeah, that's what I intended to say here. I'm writing a blog post on this topic that's more detailed but the videos a bit of a rant. Will just start uploading to bitchute. Will make some videos about the PCR test and see how long they stay up.

Background: In France, men who have sex with men (MSM) are permanently excluded from blood donation. This policy is felt to be discriminatory by MSM activists. Furthermore, the policy is not fully respected because some MSM do not report their sexual behaviour before donating.

Methods: We estimated the fraction of the current risk of HIV attributed to MSM. We then constructed a model based on data obtained from behavioural and epidemiological surveys to assess the impact of a new strategy in which MSM would only be deferred if they report more than one sexual partner in the last 12 months.

Results: Thirty-one HIV seroconversions occurred among repeat donors between 2006 and 2008, giving a risk of one in 2 440 000 donations. Fifteen of these seroconversions (48%) were MSM. If all MSM had abstained from donating blood, the risk would have been 1 in 4 700 000 donations, half the current risk. The new strategy would result in an overall HIV risk of between 1 in 3 000 000 (close to the current risk) to 1 in 650 000 donations (3·7 times higher than the current risk).

Conclusions: Changing the current MSM deferral policy may increase the risk of transfusion-transmission of HIV. However, this does not take into account a possible better compliance with MSM with a less stringent policy that would be perceived as more equitable. Conversely, relaxing the policy could encourage some MSM to seek an HIV test in blood centres. Thus, further qualitative study is needed to assess possible changes in compliance linked to a new policy.

polymoog

Superstar
He said in post #4 that he is uploading it to Bitchute.
yes, but it didnt clarify if he made the video himself or just mirrored it. if it was mirrored, i could go right now over to brandnewtube or wherever and watch it. if its a long video, it could take a bit to upload to bitchute; i dont know.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
yes, but it didnt clarify if he made the video himself or just mirrored it. if it was mirrored, i could go right now over to brandnewtube or wherever and watch it. if its a long video, it could take a bit to upload to bitchute; i dont know.
I got the impression he made the video but who knows.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I've worked at a bloodbank briefly during my pharmacy school time. The HIV is just one of the problems with male homossexuals. Backdoors sex can lead to a thing called bacterial endocarditis that causes some problems in your heart and this carries trough blood donations (this is also related to poor dental hygiene).

But as you can imagine, this also is related to females who enjoy the other way.

That's why during interview they ask about your sex life, the problem isn't really about homosexualism, but due to sexual habits.

But then again they discard lots of female sex blood parts (not the whole blood, just some components) due to fetal eritroblastosis related causes, so its not just them who are "affected"

Blood transfer is a really serious issue, and even with all the exams the blood passes trough there is still lots of things that go undetected. I've read reports about people contracting chagas disesase trough blood donations.

Dang, I coudln't even donate blood myself due to acne when I was in college.

meximonk

Star
In the USAF we were taught in combat medic school that the primary reason for prohibiting them in the armed forces was due to the battlefield need for fresh whole blood transfusions...

polymoog

Superstar
AIDS is a hoax, and from what i recall, 1 person in 3 seemed to asymptomaticly have HIV in their systems. i know little about blood transfusions, though, so how does this factor into this discussion?