Why Can't Homosexual's Donate Blood? [video]

Should homosexuals be able to donate blood?

• Yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

AlcyoneSong

Established
AIDS.
AIDS is why men who fuck men can't donate blood. The LGBTQA....don't want to face that reality.
So basically, in France the study's cliff notes is:
men who bang men, like to bareback and get the AIDS
they go donate the blood and it's useless because of the AIDS
but by saying they can't donate the blood we don't know really what the true picture of HIV and AIDS is because we can't easily screen for it
so we should encourage them to donate blood so we can screen for AIDS
SMH.
Meanwhile, nothing of intrinsic value is gained.

Tidal

Star
Incidentally when I went to register with a doctor after I moved to Plymouth (england) a few years ago, he asked me- "Do you smoke, do you drink, are you gay?" and I truthfully answered "No" to all three, so he said "Okay fine, I'll add you onto my patients list"

But how would he have known if i'd been lying?
My point is that any gay man could lie and say "no" if he was asked by a doctor or by the blood transfusion people if he was gay!

AlcyoneSong

Established
Incidentally when I went to register with a doctor after I moved to Plymouth (england) a few years ago, he asked me- "Do you smoke, do you drink, are you gay?" and I truthfully answered "No" to all three, so he said "Okay fine, I'll add you onto my patients list"

But how would he have known if i'd been lying?
My point is that any gay man could lie and say "no" if he was asked by a doctor or by the blood transfusion people if he was gay!
Yep you can lie that's why they also screen the blood irregardless of what you fill out. Because even straight people can have blood borne illness, I guess I was just salty about the whole thing because of living through the late 80's and the 90's and the work the media did to "educate" us on the dangers of AIDS/HIV. The Quilt etc... and yet, the numbers of new infections among the young LGBTQ population is increasing. It's discouraging.

Also I'm gonna throw this in here too:
Dr. Dobson predicted this.
Now some people are gonna be like WHO? What? So basically Dr. Dobson had a radio show called Focus on the Family and it was a huge deal, they talked about family stuff but also social justice stuff and current trends in media and movements. Back in the 90's when the Clinton Administration was doing it's thing, Dobson saw that there was a very strong push by what he called the "Gay Agenda" to legalize gay marriage, and promote a more open attitude about same sex relationships. He went on a crusade against this calling it immoral etc and an attack on the family and family values etc... and in doing so became a target to MSM and the Left.

Yet, what he has said has come to pass.

Obama brought us closer to it with the passing of gay marriage laws, and the legalization of gay unions. He also brought us closer to it with some legislation that enabled gay partners/spouses to get the benefits of their partners. Why does this matter? Because while Clinton and his people put money into finding cures of HIV/AIDS in the 90's, Obama (Obamacare) gave them medical access to those "cures" (which aren't really) it has led to a culture of false security. So now we have young gay men basically having promiscuous sex and some even chasing the bug (HIV) in order to GET infected so they can continue to have unprotected sex and rely on the "safety net" of the drugs.
Why does this affect us?
Sick people can't work, but they need care.

Higher Insurance rates, Higher bills, higher taxes.... we as a group will all pay in one way or another.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
From the net-
'According to the WHO, 32 million people have died of HIV since the beginning of the epidemic.'

Some "hoax"..
and you believe those people after this latest fake-demic?

see if this jogs whats left of your memory:

11:03 to 12:44. its on TV, so you can believe it.

AlcyoneSong

Established
and you believe those people after this latest fake-demic?

see if this jogs whats left of your memory:

11:03 to 12:44. its on TV, so you can believe it.
You don't have to believe in AIDS, but I'm curious to how you explain Karposi Sarcomas and other cancers that the body's natural immune system can fight off, but suddenly the immune system is like that of a post chemo patient and they are dying from illnesses that are survivable.
How do you explain that one?
Besides the current virus, HIV is possibly one of the most studied viruses around, and we do NOT have a cure for it, just "therapy" that may or may not work depending on the mutation of the virus contracted.
SMH

I don't have to "believe" in the Bubonic plague, but the evidence stacks up heavily that something major killed a hella lot of people in Europe and the testimony of survivors as well as those left by the dead tell me this was a disease carried by rats. Do I know the mechanics or how it was transmitted? No, but I know it could kill a village in literally a week, based on the evidence left behind by archeology and local records.

Likewise we have biological evidence that shows people are getting sick from stuff that normal healthy people should be able to fight off. Specifically the type of cancer they were getting sick from is unique as it's not common in people with a healthy immune system as their T cells quickly recognize the mutant cells and kill them.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- According to the WHO, 32 million people have died of HIV since the beginning of the epidemic.'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...and you believe those people after this latest fake-demic?

Gays have been dying like flies with AIDS, it's no fake hoax.. :p
As for Covid being "fake" too, I HAD the bloody C-19 virus 5 months ago so I KNOW that's no hoax either..:p

PS- gays try to blame monkeys for starting AIDS but i don't buy that at all, I mean since when did monkeys hang in gay bars?

AlcyoneSong

Established
Tidal said- According to the WHO, 32 million people have died of HIV since the beginning of the epidemic.'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gays have been dying like flies with AIDS, it's no fake hoax.. :p
As for Covid being "fake" too, I HAD the bloody C-19 virus 5 months ago so I KNOW that's no hoax either..:p

PS- gays try to blame monkeys for starting AIDS but i don't buy that at all, I mean since when did monkeys hang in gay bars?
When they started selling Banana Mimosas and Banana Brioche French Toast on Sunday brunch.
1604031237117.png

Bent8484

Established
AIDS.
AIDS is why men who fuck men can't donate blood. The LGBTQA....don't want to face that reality.
So basically, in France the study's cliff notes is:
men who bang men, like to bareback and get the AIDS
they go donate the blood and it's useless because of the AIDS
but by saying they can't donate the blood we don't know really what the true picture of HIV and AIDS is because we can't easily screen for it
SMH.
Meanwhile, nothing of intrinsic value is gained.
Except that there's no orientation skew in AIDS cases anymore, and there hasn't been since the 80s. Straight people, gay people, same proportion. Maybe get some data that isn't as old as I am, yeah?

AlcyoneSong

Established
Except that there's no orientation skew in AIDS cases anymore, and there hasn't been since the 80s. Straight people, gay people, same proportion. Maybe get some data that isn't as old as I am, yeah?
Hmmm check it again.
The highest transmission rate is between males to males.
This isn't painting a good picture.

Tidal

Star
..Maybe get some data that isn't as old as I am, yeah?

Here ya go..:)-

WIKI- 'Among the diseases with which anal sex is associated are HIV, anal cancer, typhoid fever and various diseases associated with the infectious nature of fecal matter or sexual intercourse in general. Among these are: Amoebiasis, Chlamydia, Cryptosporidiosis, Giardiasis, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Herpes simplex, Human papillomavirus, Lymphogranuloma venereum, Salmonellosis, Shigella, Syphilis, Tubercolosis'

Bent8484

Established

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I posted this before on the CV-19 thread. Worthwhile checking out.

Worthwhile documentary that proves HIV does not cause AIDS. Dr. Peter Duesberg - molecular biologist and a professor of molecular and cell biology at the University of California in Berkeley calls out Robert Gallo, who's boss was Anthony Fauci, for their bogus AIDS scam. Billions of dollars of research money invested on a lie. Millions died because of AZT drug - the real AIDS killer.

The fascists at YT deleted the original video. So I post this one again.

Before Dr.Fauci become a household name in charge of the COVID-19 psy-op, he was well known during the time of AIDS.

This video was recorded in 1994. Dr. Robert Willner M.D. scolded the controlled MSM for not doing their job and called out Dr. Fauci, Dr.Robert Gallo and other so called researcher/virologists as criminals for their AIDS Hoax.

He lists the real causes of AIDS (at that time)as malnutrition and starvation, medical and street drugs, chemotherapy and radiation. Dr. Willner said HIV is a harmless retrovirus and the AIDS drug AZT was the real killer targeting blacks, Hispanics and gays and discussed in great detail the bogus AZT drug trials. The movie 'Dallas Buyers Club' was based on this.

Dr.Willner proves that AIDS is a fraud by pricking his finger in numerous press conferences with HIV infected blood, to demonstrate that the "deadly virus" is NOT transferred through blood or fluids.

Dr.Willner published the book, "Deadly Deception - The History of the AIDS Epidemic" in 1994. He did the above speech in October 1994 and died of a heart attack in April 1995.

Last edited:

billy t

Veteran
I posted this before on the CV-19 thread. Worthwhile checking out.

Worthwhile documentary that proves HIV does not cause AIDS. Dr. Peter Duesberg - molecular biologist and a professor of molecular and cell biology at the University of California in Berkeley calls out Robert Gallo, who's boss was Anthony Fauci, for their bogus AIDS scam. Billions of dollars of research money invested on a lie. Millions died because of AZT drug - the real AIDS killer.

Before Dr.Fauci become a household name in charge of the COVID-19 psy-op, he was well known during the time of AIDS.

This video was recorded in 1994. Dr. Robert Willner M.D. scolded the controlled MSM for not doing their job and called out Dr. Fauci, Dr.Robert Gallo and other so called researcher/virologists as criminals for their AIDS Hoax.

He lists the real causes of AIDS (at that time)as malnutrition and starvation, medical and street drugs, chemotherapy and radiation. Dr. Willner said HIV is a harmless retrovirus and the AIDS drug AZT was the real killer targeting blacks, Hispanics and gays and discussed in great detail the bogus AZT drug trials. The movie 'Dallas Buyers Club' was based on this.

Dr.Willner proves that AIDS is a fraud by pricking his finger in numerous press conferences with HIV infected blood, to demonstrate that the "deadly virus" is NOT transferred through blood or fluids.

Dr.Willner published the book, "Deadly Deception - The History of the AIDS Epidemic" in 1994. He did the above speech in October 1994 and died of a heart attack in April 1995.
Yeah, I was thinking about that issue when I recorded the video but its an rabbit hole I haven't had the opportunity to go down yet. I avoid topics that I haven't researched in depth.

billy t

Veteran
see if that same video is available on bitchute, brandnewtube, or LBRY. or dailymotion.
I will set up accounts with those sites next week. I have a whole bunch of notes so will just record like 2 hours of talking and cut it up into individual videos because I have a lot of different issues to cover.

The Covid hysteria has died down here in New Zealand recently but would not be surprised if it picks up again as the end of the year draws near. There was a small cluster at a hotel a while ago and they attributed the outbreak to an rubbish bin!

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Here, in the Land of the Holy Cross a.k.a. Zur Icognita Terra Oceanus (ZITO) a.k.a Brazil when you donate blood you can actually choose if you want to actually donate it or not, as lots of people are afraid of taking screenings so they use blood donations as excuses to get tested. Like, when you pass trough all the interview they'll still ask if they can use your blood. If you say yes, normal procedure. If you say no, they'll stick a huge needle on you, fill a blood bag, take a sample, test it and then discard the blood.

the numbers of new infections among the young LGBTQ population is increasing. It's discouraging.
That's because a) the government doesn't really care anymore, they just pretend they care and b) the population doesn't care anymore because either nihilism, they believe there is a cure already or whatever.

Again, here in Banana Republic the Health Ministry launched a campaing called "undetectable = untransmitable", that means that if your HIV viral load is so small that it don't show up on exams you are untransmitable, wich is only an excuse for people to have unprotected sex :confused:

Initially I tought this was a brazil exclusive thing, but I see this is a somewhat worldwide phenomenon, with these two logos I = I and U = U trash.
1604059935433.png1604059959901.png

Hmmm check it again.
Just to add more into this. Statistics are an amazing way to tell lies only using truth. According to this data 54% of the new transmissions was inside "key populations". Let's say that the % of LGBT people in the world is around 5%, just to round up things.

Sorry for the language, but F_CK!, this is way too much! This means that 5% of the population is responsible for 50% of the new transmissions of HIV in GENERAL! Dang!

Transmission rate is not population prevalence.
Again, that's how statistics lie to you telling just truths.

Let us say that there are 100 humans.

Out of these 100 humans, 10 are LGBT.

Out of these 100, 20 are HIV+.

Out of these 20, 5 are LGBT and 15 are straight.

Of course there are much more non lgbt hiv positive people than lgbt hiv people in absolute numbers. But when you get the big picture that means that 50% of the LGBT people are infected while 16,6% of non lgbt people are infected, that's what happens in real life.

So now we have young gay men basically having promiscuous sex and some even chasing the bug (HIV) in order to GET infected so they can continue to have unprotected sex and rely on the "safety net" of the drugs.
Oh God the bug chasers again, i'm trying not to puke right now. Here in brazil they are known as clube do carimba, stamp club (like the positive stamp on exam).

Aazaad

Established
I think anyone with a carefree, promiscuous lifestyle (booze, drugs, smokes, non halal, gmo, tattoos, multiple sex partners, living in close proximity to any animal (and of course, for different reasons, sickly people for both their sakes and ours)) shouldn't be allowed to donate body parts. Outside of this, there should be regional/cultural moderation as well.

imsickofyoshi

Established
I think anyone with a carefree, promiscuous lifestyle (booze, drugs, smokes, non halal, gmo, tattoos, multiple sex partners, living in close proximity to any animal (and of course, for different reasons, sickly people for both their sakes and ours)) shouldn't be allowed to donate body parts. Outside of this, there should be regional/cultural moderation as well.
you mean pet owners and people who eat gmo? Well there goes almost everyone lol.