Why am i coded into Quranic scriptures?

Kais_1

Star
My name is Mohammed....i have recently discovered that my name, date of birth, street name and house number is coded into Surah Najm 53 and Surah Mohammed 47.

i have tried posting my findings....no one seemed interested though....or maybe you are all bots, and i am in fact conversing with AI.

floss

Star
“But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭5:8‬ ‭KJVA‬‬

Kais_1

Star
“But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭5:8‬ ‭KJVA‬‬
care to explain in context of things?

My name is Mohammed....i have recently discovered that my name, date of birth, street name and house number is coded into Surah Najm 53 and Surah Mohammed 47.

i have tried posting my findings....no one seemed interested though....or maybe you are all bots, and i am in fact conversing with AI.
Mere coincidence. Numerology is a false science, nothing but deception. There is no connection between these two things.

Kais_1

Star
Mere coincidence. Numerology is a false science, nothing but deception. There is no connection between these two things.
so your saying that finding my name dob and house number and street name is mere coincidence?

You asked for an opinion, I gave it. If you are not interested in my opinion, you can talk to a hundred people, until someone finally tells you what you want to hear.

Kais_1

Star
tell you what....lets see you find your name , dob, full home address in the quran...then i will say its a coincidence :)

Kais_1

Star
i stick to what i said earlier about you being something that comes out of your orifice :)

Kais_1

Star
i know that this is the Matrix.....

so the question is how does my name and personal details appear in the quran.

if its just me then the quran came from my parents...

maybe its a software program people follow....

like most of you guys here!

Kais_1

Star
you people here can not handle the truth.....i have been conversing with a deaf and blind audience

Kais_1

Star
so....if Islam is a software program, i have then crashed this program , and seen through to its core.

at its core, lies just me, my parents, my mum in particular, i have 5 sisters, which im not sure are real now. or maybe more software programs to counter me and my thinking and my actions.

Kais_1

Star
just before all this happened to me, lets just say my enlightenment , 10 years ago, i had a dream of Jesus on a crucifix, the crucifix circled round me several times and then fell to the ground, then a cloud of light came from Jesus and came towards me, all i can say is that the man on the cross had a beard.

i also had a second dream, about me going into a dark cave, everything was real creepy about this dream, where there was hardly no light, and there was 3 crucifixes there, maybe the originals, im not sure

Kais_1

Star
i also saw the prophet Mohammed in a dream, i saw 2 faces, one of a man with a strange curly beard, like the ones the sumerians used to have, and then one of a older man with grey hair in his death shroud....

i have no idea who, either of these people were, but someone was saying its the prophet mohammed

Aero

Superstar
I'm pretty sure nobody claimed numerology was science.

I've found with any mystical practice it works better when you don't overanalyze. Like if you are just out there searching for some secret code, or a burning bush you are going to find just that. In that sense, your quest becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy or a form of circular logic.