Who's really in charge?

Bacsi

Star
Hello dear friends. I'd like to ask all of you a question that is directly related to the subject of the VC website.

Who do you think is at the top of the freemasonic/illuminati pyramid ruling the world? Any one person? A group of people? Who are they? Aliens? Nobody? Two or more groups of powerful people who are rivals? What's their ultimate goal? Why do they want the absolute power? Where do they want to lead humanity to?

I know, big questions and perhaps you don't have an answer. Any thoughts from any angle of view would be greatly appreciated.

Violette

Star
Lucifer, the bringer of light, and his followers, the enlightened ones, trickle down the pyramid. The end goal is the new world order, one global community. Idk why they’re so hell bent on having total control and power, I would assume they want to replace God but they can only achieve it through destruction. It’s like an inversion of God. This is just my interpretation tho.

Aero

Superstar
I never called anyone antisemitic. I dont think it even. The word I would use is gullible.

Delta force is at the top of the pyramid. Everyone else is jocking for the lower positions. Nobody gave a shit about Israel for the past 8 years.

Mossad is climbing up now though.

And sorry I'm at work. I wish I could sit around and cherry pick with yall. But thats not the point of an internet community

Helioform

Star
I think this is all being orchestrated by creatures who live underground--Muslims call them Jinns, Christians call them Demons. They are in fact intra-terrestrials and not extra. The OT talks about the Nagash, who are reptilian creatures who made humanity "fall" in Eden. They are all over ancient human mythology and religions also.

The reason why I think this, is because no single human family or organization is able to plan for millenia like this world dictactorship has been planned. The NWO might just simply a takeover by another humanoid species so Earth can be annexed to a bigger, perhaps, galactic empire. They use their human proxies, who are member of secret societies to carry out their plans on the surface of the planet. The "Illuminati" apparently made deals with these creatures so they could have technology they could use to enslave us all more easily. The problem is that these interdimensionals are liars and do not fulfill their engagements. So their human pawns are just discarded/killed and cloned with an alien consciousness inserted in the body whenever they are starting to be a threat. And they just have to watch as we human fools don't even notice the infiltration because most of us cannot see auras or chakra systems that are absent in clones.

There is a reason why they want to microchip us, it is because spiritually we are stronger than them and they need that tech to reduce that somehow. Also their infiltration is needed because if they landed en masse everywhere people would have a way to fight back. It is better for them to hybridize their species with ours and silently insert the new hybrids in the population also.

I recommend reading the Montauk and Philadelphia Experiment book series or watch YouTube videos on that subject. It is way too large a subject for me to summarize here.

So in summary(kinda), we are being played by interdimensional beings who view us as cattle or slaves. As long as they can use their human proxies which are mainly the higher echelons of Freemasonry and also the Ordo Templi Orientis, Skull and Bones-- they will have that hold over us. Their symbols are everywhere for people to see anyway. It has become a trendy thing.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
The answer for me is in this video.
Satan is at the top.
He is followed by Human and Jinn who worship/obey him..
They use his methods of dividing and conquering people.
Every time you go along with the hatred and division narratives you are aiding them in their goals.
This video I will not embed because it comes from a religious perspective and this is not the right forum.
Although he is pretty much just discussing who rules etc.

Abdullah Hakim Quick American/Canadian Islamic shaykh:
Edit: Opps here it is:

1:20:32

Islam and the New World Order - By Abdullah Hakim Quick

The below are links of videos on that topic:
ISLAM - ILLUMINATI, NEW WORLD ORDER - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLagaZsTkV0w5A7UXdyV16-lego0...

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I think this is all being orchestrated by creatures who live underground--Muslims call them Jinns, Christians call them Demons. They are in fact intra-terrestrials and not extra. The OT talks about the Nagash, who are reptilian creatures who made humanity "fall" in Eden. They are all over ancient human mythology and religions also.

The reason why I think this, is because no single human family or organization is able to plan for millenia like this world dictactorship has been planned. The NWO might just simply a takeover by another humanoid species so Earth can be annexed to a bigger, perhaps, galactic empire. They use their human proxies, who are member of secret societies to carry out their plans on the surface of the planet. The "Illuminati" apparently made deals with these creatures so they could have technology they could use to enslave us all more easily. The problem is that these interdimensionals are liars and do not fulfill their engagements. So their human pawns are just discarded/killed and cloned with an alien consciousness inserted in the body whenever they are starting to be a threat. And they just have to watch as we human fools don't even notice the infiltration because most of us cannot see auras or chakra systems that are absent in clones.

There is a reason why they want to microchip us, it is because spiritually we are stronger than them and they need that tech to reduce that somehow. Also their infiltration is needed because if they landed en masse everywhere people would have a way to fight back. It is better for them to hybridize their species with ours and silently insert the new hybrids in the population also.

I recommend reading the Montauk and Philadelphia Experiment book series or watch YouTube videos on that subject. It is way too large a subject for me to summarize here.

So in summary(kinda), we are being played by interdimensional beings who view us as cattle or slaves. As long as they can use their human proxies which are mainly the higher echelons of Freemasonry and also the Ordo Templi Orientis, Skull and Bones-- they will have that hold over us. Their symbols are everywhere for people to see anyway. It has become a trendy thing.
I completely agree with you on the Freemasonry point (and It's different factions) it's them that appear to be the driving force of this NWO movement.

From their links to the Georgia Guidestones their plans are layed out for all to see. But people don't want to believe that, It's too uncomfortable. The fact that 6 and a half billion people have to die is just inconceivable for most.

But by doing nothing, with those warnings already in place we are in fact allowing it to happen....I believe It's referred to as tacit consent.

Evil only wins if good men/women do nothing.

Aero

Superstar
I like the theory about the Jinn. It's kind of funny because I was planning on showing ya'll something super demonic. I can't seem to figure out how to embed the video link though.

Retired Delta Force operator on the case against Assad

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5770317181001/?#sp=show-clips

The video speaks for itself. Dude is giving an interview sitting in front of a scary fireplace. Than he proceeds to spout off random numbers that basically makes no sense to the conversation. It's masonic devilry 101. And it is right in front of our faces.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
at the VERY top is an otherworldly evil. i agree with helioform. ive thought about this deeply and have come to the conclusion that human beings, left to their own devices, would be good. this evil came later.
this 'evil' can take many different forms. it is there to feed off of our negative emotions.

anyway, the illuminati are at the mid top of the pyramid. above them are those who control their agenda who are hidden completely from the public view. if the illuminati are the restaurant managers, these others are the franchise owners. above them is the evil (archons, demons, djinn, "negative entity", aliens, etc.)

come to your own conclusions, though.
check out michael tsarion and his origins of evil lecture and john lamb lashs information on the archons.

Aero

Superstar
I think some of you are starting to get why a lot of the content on VC is so jarring.

There can't be an elite force charging over us, and it also be any of the victims own fault. Those two ideologies shouldn't exist in the same space! But they do, and I've been forced to address that. And it's not the same thing as any of us being a walking contradiction. This is real life, and real victims out here.

People are allowed to be wrong all the time. But an ideology or mission cannot be. We are talking about entities that feed off emotions. So it isn't a coincidence that I guard my space heavily. I deal with this type of stuff every single day, everywhere. Nobody needs to teach you mysticism, you should just learn it. Like I can't not absorb the garbage and spit it back out sometimes.

Devine

Star
yes, BUT... that does not mean we should quit the struggle for truth and good and what is right in the world. change will not be handed to us by some alien group. thats new age BS. if we arent willing to fight and win, we will never be successful against these forces.
fight or hide? :) im kinda in to laying low, getting off the grid...