Who's had the Delta variant?

Kirk777

Rookie
I'm assuming most of us haven't had the shot. I have to go to the Dallas area tomorrow for about a week. It seems to be a bit of a hotbed. If you've had the Delta how bad was it?

polymoog

Superstar
there is no way to tell the difference between BS-19 and the delta variant because the delta variant doesnt exist. its a scare tactic cover for the vax side effects.
in any event, mutations of infectious diseases are ALWAYS less severe than the original. always.

now, if you dont want to get sick at all, i would go with a minimum of 2 grams (thats 2,000 mg) of vitamin C (liposomal is best; work up from there so you dont have the runs), some vitamin D, zinc picolinate, and maybe quercetin on a daily basis. thats basically dr vladimir zelenkos recipe.
sugar weakens your immune system. avoid it.
and drink enough water on the plane.

Kirk777

Rookie
there is no way to tell the difference between BS-19 and the delta variant because the delta variant doesnt exist. its a scare tactic cover for the vax side effects.
in any event, mutations of infectious diseases are ALWAYS less severe than the original. always.

now, if you dont want to get sick at all, i would go with a minimum of 2 grams (thats 2,000 mg) of vitamin C (liposomal is best; work up from there so you dont have the runs), some vitamin D, zinc picolinate, and maybe quercetin on a daily basis. thats basically dr vladimir zelenkos recipe.
sugar weakens your immune system. avoid it.
and drink enough water on the plane.

I ended up driving because I didn't know when they're going to demand vaxx cards on flights. BTW at every major truckstop in Kansas they had set up clinics where you can get tested or the shot. I must have passed 5 of them and I wasn't driving the long way.

I ended up driving because I didn't know when they're going to demand vaxx cards on flights. BTW at every major truckstop in Kansas they had set up clinics where you can get tested or the shot. I must have passed 5 of them and I wasn't driving the long way.
They're throwing the 'kitchen sink' in to the agenda right now, which means that they're running out of options, and they're getting desperate.

Michi

Established
they're getting desperate.
Really desperate! Shame fools are still falling for it too. Oh it’s more contagious and the African strain is even more contagious! What is there a contagious scale or something? It’s either contagious or it’s fricking not.

Had “covid.” Got over it in 3 days. Mildly scratchy throat followed by intense fatigue. That’s all. My husband and 70 year old mother: 3 days. We laid out in the sun. We slept. It sucked then it was over. Getting it and acquiring immunity is the best thing.

Family and I had covid in Jan 2021. It was not that bad.
Hubby - sore throat and chills/achy for 1-2 days
Child 1 - no symptoms
Child 2 - sore throat and tired for 3 days
Child 3 - runny nose for 1 day
Me (who has asthma) - Felt like mono and lasted 2 weeks. I was very tired, short of breath (which happens with any cold I get and I use a nebulizer to help), heart would shoot up to 120bpm simply climbing a flight of stairs (felt odd), and I lost my taste/smell for about 3 months. But I have had bronchitis that was worse than how I felt with covid.

I just had neighbors who all got covid and she told me that the kids had runny noses and her/hubby had a little congestion and fatigue. That was all. Full disclosure, I chose to get vaccinated as I work in dental office and felt some pressure to do so. The effects from the vaccine were worse to me than having actual covid. Sure it could be because I already had natural immunity/antibodies and they attached the vaccine. But the second shot, dear Lord, I wanted to die for about 12 hours. My WHOLE BODY hurt, skin, bones, joints... I was in tears. On top of that it felt like the flu/mono. Thankfully within 24 hours it was gone but I will not get a booster. SCREW THAT! Hubby got vaccinated (military) and also felt like absolute shit for a day: chills, body aches, exhausted. We refuse to have our kids vaccinated.

** If given the choice again, I would not have gotten vaccinated. Definitely have antibodies from having covid itself.

AshCash

Established
Dude there is no "Delta" variant there is no covid it's called CONVID this is all a made up lie to depopulate us with vaccines, that's their endgame. I may only be 16 but I see the truth before my very eyes. All these "Variants" are lies just to get people scared to get the depop shot. It's all an agenda for the NWO, where every one is vaccinated and is either 1. controlled or 2. die. This world is run by masonic psychopaths for real, I mean just look at the head of the Convids Anthony Fraudci and Bill Gates the two scumbags of this world. People are just getting sick naturally from their repressed immune systems aka the natural cold/flu and they're blaming that to be of CONVID which suckers people to get tested and get the shot. Ever since I heard of the "bat" article I literally knew it was all fake my gut told me. Masks are apart of a ritual, so is standing 6 feet apart AKA 666 FEET apart. Hand sanitizer literally goes into your bloodstream through your hands I saw it on a video once it's all chemical crap.