Who's behind the race mixing agenda in advertising?

Etagloc

Superstar

obviously it is pushed as an agenda.... again, it's an extension of the One World agenda

mixing all the religions, races, nations into one homogenous blob.... we see it with religion, race, politics, etc.

if it happens naturally- fine.... but obviously it is being pushed as an agenda...

Etagloc

Superstar
You know this guy is an anti-Muslim, white supremacist, right?
Are you out to examine stuff or out to "win points"?

I'm out to examine stuff, I don't care about "winning points" or debating.

The superficial approach of this-guy-is-a-such-and-such-and-therefore-don't-listen-to-anything-they-said makes sense as a debate tactic, if you want to score points. Someone else used the same debate tactic in relation to Bart Ehrman ("Bart Ehrman is an agnostic, don't listen to his stuff about textual criticism").

Someone else used the same debate tactic when I quoted Mao ("Mao killed people, therefore his quote is not valid").

If you want to get into ad hominem fallacy, you can get into ad hominem. A lot of people only care about appearance and "scoring points" as opposed to truth logic.

The guy is a white nationalist? I really don't care. Trump is a white nationalist. I'm not a white nationalist but I agree with the anti-abortion stuff he was for.

If you and the others who use that debating tactic think you either have to agree with everything a person says or agree with nothing they say- you can follow that reasoning. I can agree with people on one thing and disagree on other things. I am fine with hearing different points of view.

Some people care about logic. Some people don't care about logic. They don't care things like "ad hominem fallacy". If you don't care about logic, you're free to make superficial statements, not care about logic and ignore logic.

Last edited:

free2018

Star
It's about chaos.
Ordo ab Chao.
You destroy families.
You destroy Black families.
You destroy White families.
You destroy the family unit.
You promote libertine sex.
Ordo ab Chao.
It's so seamless in its' evil that you know it can not be a man's creation.

There is only one scientifically proven race on the planet and that one is the human race.
Men and women have been having sex across cultures since there were distinctions.

If people want to be nationalist, that's no skin off my nose.
Historically and genetically, we start having problems when we look at Cheddar Man, the first Briton who
was a Black man with blue eyes.

Purebred cats with blue eyes are often deaf
The hate I see for fellow humans
Proves to me that
I will resist no Evil and only love

Etagloc

Superstar
Purebred cats with blue eyes are often deaf
The hate I see for fellow humans
Proves to me that
I will resist no Evil and only love
This has nothing to do with hate, love, evil or any of that.

It's a simple observation. The media is promoting a certain agenda. The sky is blue, the grass is green, the media is a promoting a certain agenda. It's simply pointing out an easily-observable fact. I'm for facts and some people are anti-facts for whatever reasons. I don't think predetermined ideology or agendas should mean that we cover up blatantly obvious facts.

Thunderian

Superstar
Are you out to examine stuff or out to "win points"?

I'm out to examine stuff, I don't care about "winning points" or debating.

The superficial approach of this-guy-is-a-such-and-such-and-therefore-don't-listen-to-anything-they-said makes sense as a debate tactic, if you want to score points. Someone else used the same debate tactic in relation to Bart Ehrman ("Bart Ehrman is an agnostic, don't listen to his stuff about textual criticism").

Someone else used the same debate tactic when I quoted Mao ("Mao killed people, therefore his quote is not valid").

If you want to get into ad hominem fallacy, you can get into ad hominem. A lot of people only care about appearance and "scoring points" as opposed to logic.

The guy is a white nationalist? I really don't care. Trump is a white nationalist. I'm not a white nationalist but I agree with the anti-abortion stuff he was for.

If you and the others who use that debating tactic think you either have to agree with everything a person says or agree with nothing they say- you can follow that reasoning. I can agree with people on one thing and disagree on other things. I am fine with hearing different points of view.

Some people care about logic. Some people don't care about logic. They don't care things like "ad hominem fallacy". If you don't care about logic, you're free to make superficial statements, not care about logic and ignore logic.
OK, here's some things he's said on Twitter.

Isn't it funny how Muslims kill millions in the Mid-East, then when they immigrate to the West they do the same thing here?
Muslims immigrate into Europe and pretend to be offended in order to extract more resources from Whites, like parasites.
There's a worldwide agenda to pollute White DNA. Muslims are inbred. Whites are brainwashed.
Muslim immigration & r*pe of the locals go hand in hand.
90% of US Government-imported Muslim "refugees" are on welfare.
Do you really not see how using him as a source is a bad idea? Is there no one else doing work in the field of elite-driven miscegenation these days? You have to use a Nazi who hate blacks and Muslims?

This has nothing to do with hate, love, evil or any of that.

It's a simple observation. The media is promoting a certain agenda. The sky is blue, the grass is green, the media is a promoting a certain agenda. It's simply pointing out an easily-observable fact. I'm for facts and some people are anti-facts for whatever reasons.
No one is promoting a race mixing agenda Etagloc. Even if they were there is nothbig wrong with it. It’s one race man for sure, every single one of us can have fertile offspring with each other and it means we are all the same species. Science, Jesus, even your prophet know that no matter what culture or shade we are all the same.

Etagloc

Superstar
OK, here's some things he's said on Twitter.

Do you really not see how using him as a source is a bad idea? Is there no one else doing work in the field of elite-driven miscegenation these days? You have to use a Nazi who hate blacks and Muslims?
I have no idea what he's said on Twitter and I don't really care.

Again, this is more ad hominem stuff blatantly disregarding logic and aimed more at "scoring points" and pandering. I don't know who the guy is and I don't really care. It has nothing to do with the issue. Also, it is not about your marriage. If you want be hostile because someone points out a media agenda, you might as well be hostile because someone points out the sky is blue or grass is green. You are the one being hostile and intolerant, not me.

There is an agenda.
I am not anti miscegenation, but I have to be clear that the Zionist press markets "race" mixing.
It's plain as day.
The “Zionist press” knows it’s a growing market so they ADVERTISE, to CA$H in on it.

Have a problem with Jew Press? Have a problem with Jew Media and Jew banks? Then my friend, you don’t have a problem with Jews you have a problem with Capitalism :)

Etagloc

Superstar
Well, he doesn't know who you are, but he still hates you. Why give him a wider audience?
It isn't about him. Everything about him is off-topic.

I have no idea who the guy is and don't care.

The response this thread has gotten has validated the reason I made it. It's a real agenda, it's plain as day, blatantly obvious and it's taboo to talk about it. I think people should be free to talk about things that the mainstream won't touch- otherwise there's no reason for this site to exist. I don't know who the guy is and I don't care. The thread isn't about him. It's about a real agenda which is being pushed to further the One World Order agenda, which is blatantly obvious and which is not talked about.

free2018

Star
The “Zionist press” knows it’s a growing market so they ADVERTISE, to CA$H in on it.

Have a problem with Jew Press? Have a problem with Jew Media and Jew banks? Then my friend, you don’t have a problem with Jews you have a problem with Capitalism :)
Do I have a problem with the Talmud spell casting synagogue of Satan Mafia? Yes, sir.
Capitalism is not Satanism.
Zionist press subverting and hijacking the planet and leading to millions and millions of deaths?
Is that a problem for me? Of course.
That is Zionism.
Soros and the Anglo Jew banking cartels? Zionist Satanists.
Pure Evil.

It isn't about him. Everything about him is off-topic.

I have no idea who the guy is and don't care.

The response this thread has gotten has validated the reason I made it. It's a real agenda, it's plain as day, blatantly obvious and it's taboo to talk about it. I think people should be free to talk about things that the mainstream won't touch- otherwise there's no reason for this site to exist. I don't know who the guy is and I don't care. The thread isn't about him. It's about a real agenda which is being pushed to further the One World Order agenda, which is blatantly obvious and which is not talked about.
Why does sourcing not matter? If you don’t know who this guy is why are you signal boosting his “work”?

Etagloc

Superstar
There is an agenda.
I am not anti miscegenation, but I have to be clear that the Zionist press markets "race" mixing.
It's plain as day.
It goes back to the quote: "Fires will be kindled to testify that two and two make four. Swords will be drawn to prove that leaves are green in summer." -- G.K. Chesterton

We've reached a point where it's demonized to point out facts which go against the elite agenda.