Who's behind the race mixing agenda in advertising?

I've said before, I'm not against it happening naturally. I am against it being pushed as a social engineering agenda.
To clarify and this is my last post in this thread, as I’m in complete agreement with Anonymous_Damsel and her sentiments about it, the point of my post was to illustrate famous people that are either racially mixed, are, or have been in an interracial marriage (thanks to Google Search). I could easily have discussed people I personally know, and are related to, who prefer and/or have dated and married people who aren't the same nationality or race. However, no one knows them; therefore, I posted people we can all search.

Again, I stand by my stance as it would be a stretch for this to be an agenda item as it’s been happening "naturally" since the dawn of time, as Violette has indicated. This may look like a “social engineering agenda” to you in your corner of the world, but as I see it, it’s just life.

Nono, he's absolutely right. I've seen this aswell. Theyre destroying the white race by mixing it out and its working!
There is no "white race". Europeans might have similar skin tones but they have radically different cultures - and sometimes there's divisions even when cultures are similar. I'm sure there are some people in Ireland that would rather see their child marry someone from Africa or the Middle East than an English man.

Etagloc

Superstar
To clarify and this is my last post in this thread, as I’m in complete agreement with Anonymous_Damsel and her sentiments about it, the point of my post was to illustrate famous people that are either racially mixed, are, or have been in an interracial marriage (thanks to Google Search). I could easily have discussed people I personally know, and are related to, who prefer and/or have dated and married people who aren't the same nationality or race. However, no one knows them; therefore, I posted people we can all search.

Again, I stand by my stance as it would be a stretch for this to be an agenda item as it’s been happening "naturally" since the dawn of time, as Violette has indicated. This may look like a “social engineering agenda” to you in your corner of the world, but as I see it, it’s just life.
I don't really care about any of that stuff. Nor do I care what the majority thinks.

It's blatantly obvious that there is an agenda being promoted. I'm simply pointing to a fact. It doesn't make me an immoral person to notice what is being promoted in the media. It isn't a crime to point out the obvious and I have never signed on to political correctness. This is not politicallycorrectblandandinoffensivecitizemforums.com.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
"And ye shall only notice facts which are politically correct
And ye shall hateth those facts which are inconvenient to the One World agenda
Ye shall not recognize objective reality, denying facts whenever convenient
Ye shall have no distinction in race, religion or gender
Ye shall be one homogenous blob
Ye shall despise the anti-PC infidels
Ye shall unite all the world under PC ideology
Ye shall not question
Ye shall not think independently
Ye shall think within the confines of a prearranged box
Ye shall use shaming, bombing, invasions, media and institutions to advance the aims of the One World agenda"

-PC Bible

free2018

Star
I don't really care about any of that stuff. Nor do I care what the majority thinks.

It's blatantly obvious that there is an agenda being promoted. I'm simply pointing to a fact. It doesn't make me an immoral person to notice what is being promoted in the media. It isn't a crime to point out the obvious and I have never signed on to political correctness. This is not politicallycorrectblandandinoffensivecitizemforums.com.
They don't get it.
Men and women have been crossing cultural lines and so forth forever.
I have loved and love all kinds of women, but not because it's cool and I am supposed to.
The agenda from the media is there.
If there were no agenda, there would have been no bombing of Syria and no migrant crisis for example.
It's obvious.

Etagloc

Superstar
They don't get it.
Men and women have been crossing cultural lines and so forth forever.
I have loved and love all kinds of women, but not because it's cool and I am supposed to.
The agenda from the media is there.
If there were no agenda, there would have been no bombing of Syria and no migrant crisis for example.
It's obvious.
They get it- it's a rhetorical strategy......

Person A: I don't agree with same-sex marriage
PC Person: YOU ARE INTOLERANT! YOU HATE GAY PEOPLE!

Person A: I don't know if I agree with open borders.
PC Person: YOU ARE INTOLERANT! YOU HATE IMMIGRANTS!

Person A: I believe there is more than just the material.

PC Person: YOU ARE INTOLERANT! YOU HATE ATHEISTS!

Person A: *Notices a blatantly obvious media agenda*
PC Person: YOU ARE INTOLERANT! JOHN AND BECKY ARE A LOVELY COUPLE!

free2018

Star
That's why I originally left the States.
Might have to leave again.
groupthink's killing me.
Haha

Vixy

Star
There is no "white race". Europeans might have similar skin tones but they have radically different cultures - and sometimes there's divisions even when cultures are similar. I'm sure there are some people in Ireland that would rather see their child marry someone from Africa or the Middle East than an English man.
Oh God don't say that. You're probably right but you know what I mean, the aryans; White skin, blue eyes and so on...

Etagloc

Superstar
Oh God don't say that. You're probably right but you know what I mean, the aryans; White skin, blue eyes and so on...
Well you know why that's said, right?

The idea that white people don't exist is promoted so that white people can be removed. So that white people can be brought into no longer existing.

I mean look at Jewish people, for example. I don't really care if a Jewish mom in Israel doesn't want her son to marry a Palestinian. If every Jew in Israel was to marry a Palestinian- you'd have no Jews there. They'd be brought out of existence. This is not hatred, love or any other such adjective. It's simply objective fact.

But leftists don't recognize objective reality, are hostile to it and only care about facts insofar as they can be used to support their predetermined agendas- one of which is for white people to no longer exist.

Not only is this thread not racist but actually, this thread exists because I'm not a racist. Besides, PC ideology is contradicting itself. According to PC ideology, I'm a poor, helpless, oppressed victim who isn't capable of things like racism. So PC ideology is contradicting itself for the sake of political end- showing that PC ideology doesn't actually care about its alleged tenets but actually is driven purely by lust for power.

According to PC ideology itself, it's impossible for my thread to be "problematic" because I'm oppressed and only white people can be racist.

But actually, to get back to my point- the thread exists not because of racism but actually because I'm sincerely opposed to racism and that's why I don't say things like "there is no white race" or try to stigmatize people as racists for not wanting to intermarry.

But futher to the point, I don't wish bad for any group of people. It's precisely because I'm not racist that this thread exists. According to PC ideology (were it to be consistent), both the Bible and the Quran are racist because whereas PC ideology only recognizes atomized individuals and claims peoples do not exist- the Bible and the Quran both recognize the existences of Peoples.

The Quran even specifically says:

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

-Surah Al-Hujurat [49:13]

What is taking place is an agenda to erase peoples and tribes. I am for the preservation of peoples and tribes. I don't want the entire world to be one homogenous blob. I want for there to be different peoples, tribes and cultures- I am for diversity. It's the One World Order fanatics who are anti-diversity. They want to force their ideology on the entire world.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
Also, in case anyone is wondering- if the top Bollywood actress decided she needs Etagloc in her life- if anything, I would discriminate based on religion not race. Her race is not important to me- if anything I'm going to discriminate based on religion. If she's an atheist- hell no. But her race- I don't really care. That's not important.

I had a woman security guard from a totally different background try to flirt with me and I have an enormous crush on her and I don't care about her background. Her background's not an issue.

That is not what this thread is about. I'm talking about something being promoted in the media as an agenda. Me having butterflies in the stomache over some random woman and me having total control over the mainstream media and using that to promote something as an agenda are two different things. People in this thread are strategically missing the point.

Anyways, all that's not even what I wanted to say.

What I really want to say is that I'm annoyed this thread has even become a big thread.

Honestly, VCF, I'm sort of upset with you. I made a thread that I thought was very beautiful and was meant to encourage people to believe in God and it got zero responses https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/teacher-tries-to-indoctrinate-students-into-atheism.4584/

But this thread became a big deal! I'm sort of upset. I thought the topic here was interesting but I don't really care all that much about it. I've made threads about everything from penguins to global warming and this is what takes off. I'm sort of annoyed and honestly, I don't really care about this topic. I thought it was an interesting topic and I casually made a topic. Many here lack creativity, don't make interesting threads and instead just hate on me when I make an interesting thread. So I try to make this place interesting since I know many others won't.

Honestly, what I've realized is that this topic is way more important than I realized. I saw the video in the OP randomly show up on YouTube, thought the topic was interesting and made a thread- it took me like two seconds. I didn't really think about it and I knew it would get a bad response but out of principle I didn't and don't care.

But honestly, what I've been shown is the issue is way bigger and more important than I actually realized- and this is shown by the response this thread has gotten. I've obviously struck a nerve without even realizing it. And honestly, I don't really care about the issue, I made this thread to try to help keep this place interesting- but I intend not to back down on this thing I randomly wandered into because...... honestly, I don't even care about the issue. It isn't about this random issue that I don't really care about, it's about this- I intend to say whatever I want to say. And if you don't like that.... it is what it is. I believe I have a right to be interesting.

Why should I care about all that? I don't have any love my white skin or blue eyes. It's a superficial part of my existence. When we bleed, we all bleed red. When we die, we all turn to dust. So if I'm pursuing a relationship, romantic or otherwise, why should I care what they look like. How people treat me is more important.

It's not like white people in Europe are a monolithic race, either. There are radically different cultures. The only thing that unified Europe was Christianity but after the Protestant Reformation, it didn't even have that.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Pretty sure nobody is 100% of any race. And there's no such thing as 100% white. These are just the facts.

You can't kill a race that doesn't really exist.
You just proved its possible to be both right and wrong at the same time.... cool.

CALIBAN

Rookie
It's called globalisation; but image is an easy thing to control/sway opinion.

No more communism/capitalism - so new cold war.

Also a few years back an EXEC realised this decided it would be a new policy.
Get Katherine Bigelow to change her movie.

Though roots of race propaganda you can trace back through history - from iberia to prussia.

With all due respect, this is your perception, and I think you need to be more prudent, be a more critical thinker and connect the dots to what’s been going on the world. Apparently, your view seems to be myopic and is not taking into considering colonization and globalization. The late Columbia University professor, Edward Said in his 1998 lecture rebutting Harvard University Professor, Samuel P. Huntington’s essay, “The Clash of Cultures and Civilizations” stated it flawlessly:

“The weakest part of “The Clash of Cultures and Civilizations” thesis is the rigid separation assumed between them, despite the overwhelming evidence that today’s world is in fact a world of mixtures, of migrations and of crossings over of boundaries traversed. One of the major crises affecting countries like France, Britain and the US has been brought about by the realization now dawning everywhere, no culture, or society is purely one thing. Sizable minorities, North Africans in France, the African, Caribbean and Indian populations in Britain, Asian and African elements in this country (the US), dispute the idea that civilization that prided themselves on being homogeneous can continue to do so. There are no insulated cultures or civilizations. Any attempt made to separate them into the water-tight compartments alleged by Huntington and ilk does damage to their variety, their diversity and their sheer complexity of their elements, their radical hybridity. The more insistent we are on the separation of cultures, the more inaccurate we are about ourselves and about others.” (source)

Your current standpoint is not much different from what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians or what happened in South Africa, which you, oddly enough, condemned in your earlier posts on this board.

Last edited:

CALIBAN

Rookie
colonization and globalization

how are the two any different - just a power play - all supposed to sit on a rock? (human tragedy aside)

china invented the gun - end up getting drugged (so end up talking about human rights and oppressor/suppressor complexes)

Devine

Star
DUDE OP i have totally noticed this!!! EVERY print and TV ad lately shows interracial couples. which i don't have a problem with but whats the deal with the over promotion of it