Who's behind the race mixing agenda in advertising?

polymoog

Superstar
Okay, there’s obvious racial undertones with this post but I’ll still give it a reply. I’m a man who was in an interracial relationship and also have two mixed children, so I look at this from a different perspective. For years, commercials and Americans themselves have acted as if interracial relationships do not happen.
come on. thats because they werent as frequent as they are now. why should the ads reflect a family that was uncommon to help identify the average family with a product? thats basic marketing strategy.

1539294281827.png

Hence why there’s always backlash for ads with mixed families in them (that beautiful child from the Cheerios commercial a few years back for example). Props to companies that actually show mixed families in ads because it’s a real thing all across the world.
the backlash is because there is an agenda behind it (i posted a link to another, more detailed thread on it), actively promoting mixed race marriage. no one said it was not a real thing. if you read the OP, you would see that he was talking about the AGENDA, not whether mixed race marriages were right or wrong.

News flash buddy, water is wet, grass is green, and people of all races are having sex, getting married, and making babies. Sorry to burst ya MAGA bubble.
i (and if i may speak for the original poster) do not have a problem with relationships out of love. go for it. thats not even the issue at all. instead of looking into the NWO pushing the agenda on us, you rebut with your personal experience because you felt offended. put that aside (if you can-- sincerely-- its not such an easy thing to do) and investigate why its being pushed on us and how and who it benefits.

Vixy

Star
Race-mixing agenda?

What's next? A thread praising David Duke?
Nono, he's absolutely right. I've seen this aswell. Theyre destroying the white race by mixing it out and its working! I see swedish women with arabic men all the time where I live bc our white men have become soy boys who behave like little girls and the women get repulsed and all there's left are arabs. You know the elite loves things like this; to put races against each other, making their enemies kill each other off. Listen to what Finkelstein says at 32:50

They want the world to themselves and wants to whipe out ALL other races.

Now I dont buy that they're true jews though, I have nothing against jews. I DO think they're hiding behind the jew thing and in actuality theyre Satanists. Its just comfortable to hide behind the jew thing since they fixed via the PC wall that anyone who critisises a jew is an antisemitist.

Nono, he's absolutely right. I've seen this aswell. Theyre destroying the white race by mixing it out and its working! I see swedish women with arabic men all the time where I live bc our white men have become soy boys who behave like little girls and the women get repulsed and all there's left are arabs. You know the elite loves things like this; to put races against each other, making their enemies kill each other off. Listen to what Finkelstein says at 32:50

Now I dont buy that they're true jews though, I have nothing against jews. I DO think they're hiding behind the jew thing and in actuality theyre Satanists. Its just comfortable to hide behind the jew thing since they fixed via the PC wall that anyone who critisises a jew is an antisemitist.
Once again, “Rabbi Finkelstein” is a hoax created by James Wickstrom.

Stop posting this bullshit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Wickstrom

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

But then many of the Muslim females chase the European "soy boys" as you called them (please don't do that, its beneath you) once they are there so if there is an agenda, I guess it cuts both ways to varying degrees?

Vixy

Star
But then many of the Muslim females chase the European "soy boys" as you called them (please don't do that, its beneath you) once they are there so if there is an agenda, I guess it cuts both ways to varying degrees?
Nope. They dont have any interest in our shemale guys. They dont find them attractive either.

I'll post anything I damn well please! I've never heard of the guy nor him being behind it but even if he was, you have to agree the elite is putting race against race in order to start WW3 or you are at the wrong forum.
WW3? How’s that? Do you realize that if people were homogeneous, the show such as “Who Do You Think You Are?” and the website ancestry.com would not exist? Let’s take a look at some of the results, namely in Hollywood and the music business:
  • Sono Osato
  • Lynda Carter
  • Victoria Principal
  • Jennifer Beals
  • Mario Van Peebles
  • Mariah Carey
  • Lena Horne
  • Eartha Kitt
  • Smokey Robinson
  • Liberty Kasem
  • Josephine Baker
  • Carol Channing
  • Norah Jones
  • Shemar Moore
  • Dwayne Johnson
  • Cher
  • Farrah Fawcett
  • Lou Diamond Phillips
  • Raquel Welch
  • Meghan, Duchess of Sussex
  • Burt Reynolds
  • Bob Barker
  • Russell Wong
  • Demi Moore
  • Prince
  • Sade
  • Yvonne Elliman
  • Vin Diesel
  • Keanu Reeves
  • Tiger Woods
  • Lenny Kravitz
  • Lisa Bonet
  • Jasmine Guy
  • Steven Seagal
  • Wentworth Miller
  • Tony Shalhoub
  • Molly and Clark Johnson
  • Jennifer and Meg Tilly
MARRIAGES
  • Minnie Riperton
  • George Lucas
  • Ron Perlman
  • Robert Di Nero
  • Robert Ebert
  • Matthew McConaughey
  • Tina Turner
  • Donna Summer
  • John Tesh and Connie Selleca
  • Seal and Heidi Klum (now defunct, but have children)
  • Tyne Daly and Georg Stanford Brown (now defunct, but have children)
  • Sarah McLaughlin and Ashwin Sood (now defunct, but have children)
  • Kelly LeBrock and Steven Seagal (now defunct, but have children)
  • Quincy Jones and Peggy Lipton (now defunct, but have children)

Therefore, people have been “getting together” for quite some time so in my opinion, seeing this is as an agenda is a stretch. The only thing that’s “disappearing” is rational, insightful and intelligent people to know that the colour of one’s skin has nothing to do with the character of the individual.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Nope. They dont have any interest in our shemale guys. They dont find them attractive either.
Ah, I be seein it tho..... even here lol
I think in general opposites tend to attract....... Also, the Muslim females often dont have the same freedom of movement their male counterparts enjoy so interaction aint always easy for them.... but they be sneakin and creepin on the down low, just like a lot of peeps these days lol

I'll post anything I damn well please! I've never heard of the guy nor him being behind it but even if he was, you have to agree the elite is putting race against race in order to start WW3 or you are at the wrong forum.
Wickstrom is the guy interviewing “Finkelstein” it’s a hoax.

Violette

Star
Race mixing has to be one of the strangest things to consider an agenda, it’s literally happened since the beginning of time. No one is 100% anything besides human. At this rate we’ll be editing our DNA, making designer babies, and moving towards transhumanism before we could ever make racial differences obsolete. Race is just variations in the gene pool and those differences are more significant to certain populations than entire races for the most part anyway.

Vixy

Star
Ah, I be seein it tho..... even here lol
I think in general opposites tend to attract....... Also, the Muslim females often dont have the same freedom of movement their male counterparts enjoy so interaction aint always easy for them.... but they be sneakin and creepin on the down low, just like a lot of peeps these days lol
True there, I forgot about that part. Would explain alot actually since I know swedish men who finds them attractive but have said their brothers would kill them if they even..

Vixy

Star
WW3? How’s that? Do you realize that if people were homogeneous, the show such as “Who Do You Think You Are?” and the website ancestry.com would not exist? Let’s take a look at some of the results, namely in Hollywood and the music business:
  • Sono Osato
  • Lynda Carter
  • Victoria Principal
  • Jennifer Beals
  • Mario Van Peebles
  • Mariah Carey
  • Lena Horne
  • Eartha Kitt
  • Smokey Robinson
  • Liberty Kasem
  • Josephine Baker
  • Carol Channing
  • Norah Jones
  • Shemar Moore
  • Dwayne Johnson
  • Cher
  • Farrah Fawcett
  • Lou Diamond Phillips
  • Raquel Welch
  • Burt Reynolds
  • Bob Barker
  • Russell Wong
  • Demi Moore
  • Prince
  • Sade
  • Yvonne Elliman
  • Vin Diesel
  • Keanu Reeves
  • Tiger Woods
  • Lenny Kravitz
  • Lisa Bonet
  • Jasmine Guy
  • Steven Seagal
  • Wentworth Miller
  • Tony Shalhoub
  • Jennifer and Meg Tilly
MARRIAGES
  • Minnie Riperton
  • George Lucas
  • Ron Perlman
  • Robert Di Nero
  • Robert Ebert
  • Matthew McConaughey
  • Tina Turner
  • Donna Summer

Therefore, people have been “getting together” for quite some time so in my opinion, seeing this is as an agenda is a stretch. The only thing that’s “disappearing” is rational, insightful and intelligent people to know that the colour of one’s skin has nothing to do with the character of the individual.
Have not even heard of the show or the site so dont really care. And celebrity mariages - Who cares?

Etagloc

Superstar
  • Sono Osato
  • Lynda Carter
  • Victoria Principal
  • Jennifer Beals
  • Mario Van Peebles
  • Mariah Carey
  • Lena Horne
  • Eartha Kitt
  • Smokey Robinson
  • Liberty Kasem
  • Josephine Baker
  • Carol Channing
  • Norah Jones
  • Shemar Moore
  • Dwayne Johnson
  • Cher
  • Farrah Fawcett
  • Lou Diamond Phillips
  • Raquel Welch
  • Burt Reynolds
  • Bob Barker
  • Russell Wong
  • Demi Moore
  • Prince
  • Sade
  • Yvonne Elliman
  • Vin Diesel
  • Keanu Reeves
  • Tiger Woods
  • Lenny Kravitz
  • Lisa Bonet
  • Jasmine Guy
  • Steven Seagal
  • Wentworth Miller
  • Tony Shalhoub
  • Jennifer and Meg Tilly
MARRIAGES
  • Minnie Riperton
  • George Lucas
  • Ron Perlman
  • Robert Di Nero
  • Robert Ebert
  • Matthew McConaughey
  • Tina Turner
  • Donna Summer

I've said before, I'm not against it happening naturally. I am against it being pushed as a social engineering agenda.