Who's behind the race mixing agenda in advertising?

Do I have a problem with the Talmud spell casting synagogue of Satan Mafia? Yes, sir.
Capitalism is not Satanism.
Zionist press subverting and hijacking the planet and leading to millions and millions of deaths?
Is that a problem for me? Of course.
That is Zionism.
Soros and the Anglo Jew banking cartels? Zionist Satanists.
Pure Evil.
Capitalism is Satanism. CoS got a good write up from Breitbart :)

Zionism in this context is code for Jew. If the conspiracy is international Rothschild banking run da pwanet than the only solution to banking is to end capitalism which is the only reason we have banks in the first place.

Excuse me for not condemning people for being born into whatever circumstances they are, and I’ve done this myself with conservatives so all I can say is I hope you find a belief system not based on how one certain group of human beings is out to harm you.

Thunderian

Superstar
The response this thread has gotten has validated the reason I made it.
That's the dumbest thing you've ever said. Resistance to an idea doesn't validate it. Otherwise, you'd be a huge fan of Israel.

Etagloc

Superstar
Why does sourcing not matter? If you don’t know who this guy is why are you signal boosting his “work”?
You are asking "why does logic matter?". The hostility to the most elementary logic is astounding.

I don't think I need to apologize for having an understanding of the most basic logic.

The hostility to logic is symptomatic of where things are headed. If other people want to pander to emotions, they can pander to emotions. I think we should stick with logic. I'm not the Oprah Winfrey channel here to pander to people's emotions.

free2018

Star
It goes back to the quote: "Fires will be kindled to testify that two and two make four. Swords will be drawn to prove that leaves are green in summer." -- G.K. Chesterton

We've reached a point where it's demonized to point out facts which go against the elite agenda.
"An Empire of their own"

Etagloc

Superstar
Talking about there being a race-mixing agenda is sort of dated, I feel like... I mean it's old news....

I need to get ahead of the curve and get into the agenda where logic is replaced by people's emotions and everything has to be about emotions rather than logic

free2018

Star
Capitalism is Satanism. CoS got a good write up from Breitbart :)

Zionism in this context is code for Jew. If the conspiracy is international Rothschild banking run da pwanet than the only solution to banking is to end capitalism which is the only reason we have banks in the first place.

Excuse me for not condemning people for being born into whatever circumstances they are, and I’ve done this myself with conservatives so all I can say is I hope you find a belief system not based on how one certain group of human beings is out to harm you.
I do not need correction. I am not a small child.
Zionism is code word for Zionist.
Do you.
I live in the world as is it is. I don't live in utopia.
I believe in God. I don't believe in anything else. Do you.
On the planet I live on and in the cities I've lived in, people will kill you for free and run over you again.

Etagloc

Superstar
I'm not saying I completely blame Drake for everyone going off emotions rather than logic

but I think he played a role

polymoog

Superstar
The response this thread has gotten has validated the reason I made it. It's a real agenda, it's plain as day, blatantly obvious and it's taboo to talk about it. I think people should be free to talk about things that the mainstream won't touch- otherwise there's no reason for this site to exist. I don't know who the guy is and I don't care. The thread isn't about him. It's about a real agenda which is being pushed to further the One World Order agenda, which is blatantly obvious and which is not talked about.

we have discussed the mechanisms of the mixed race agenda on the other thread of this topic. i thought we covered just about everything, no?

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/mixed-race-marriages-in-the-south.4042/

Etagloc

Superstar
For people who don't want to dive into the big, scary world of things like logic:

We all have a tendency to think that the world must conform to our prejudices. The opposite view involves some effort of thought, and most people would die sooner than think – in fact they do so. -Bertrand Russell

Etagloc

Superstar
the real story of this thread and much of this forum's content is how warm, fuzzy Oprah Winfrey style emotion-centered thinking has taken over

Etagloc

Superstar
I knew the "conservatives" were crypto-liberals

I shouldn't even say crypto

I mean basically "conservatives" versus liberals

actually is liberals versus more extreme liberals

Etagloc

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
we have discussed it- indeed....

I saw the video on YouTube and I thought it was interesting so I decided to post it.... I actually haven't watched the video...... I don't actually agree with all of it.... but it's an interesting topic
posting videos again that you want others to watch which you didnt watch yourself?

so you want others to take the extra time to watch a video on a topic you wish to discuss, but which you yourself havent taken the time to screen and decide if it covers your arguments points. its really disingenuous and insincere, and we have discussed THIS already as well.

Supreme_09

Okay, there’s obvious racial undertones with this post but I’ll still give it a reply. I’m a man who was in an interracial relationship and also have two mixed children, so I look at this from a different perspective. For years, commercials and Americans themselves have acted as if interracial relationships do not happen. Hence why there’s always backlash for ads with mixed families in them (that beautiful child from the Cheerios commercial a few years back for example). Props to companies that actually show mixed families in ads because it’s a real thing all across the world. News flash buddy, water is wet, grass is green, and people of all races are having sex, getting married, and making babies. Sorry to burst ya MAGA bubble.