Who would you fight?

free2018

Star
Lol, Dr. Fauci? Bill Gates?

Look I'm not saying I would have a beer with either of them. But the idea of beating some geriatric asses is just wrong.
Dr. Fauci may be a guy wearing a mask. He's a phony.
Either way in this hypothetical scenario, I'd knock his fucking block off allegedly.
Bill Gates? I'd drop him off a bridge potentially.

Maes17

Superstar
She already has another bf? You haven’t beat that one up before?
She has like 4.
The roofer who was a frequent that’s the one I fought.
She has some younger dude who comes around like every two months.
This new guy yesterday looked like a druggie. Looked like my heroin uncle. Had the slurred speech, droopy jaw and all. I live next to a ho

LkMTM

Rookie
She has like 4.
The roofer who was a frequent that’s the one I fought.
She has some younger dude who comes around like every two months.
This new guy yesterday looked like a druggie. Looked like my heroin uncle. Had the slurred speech, droopy jaw and all. I live next to a ho
Dang my guy. I was reading an old thread earlier and read where you got in your (I think) first fight with this chick and her dude. It kinda tripped me out when I saw it was from Jan 19 haha. Anyway I was just wondering, it's been this long, has it just been a constant shit show? Or has the been some peace in between? If not I really hope you can get you and yours into a better spot. I know you got this and can handle it but nobody needs that.

There is a long list of people I would like to fight but the one person I’m ready for is the one who decided to come up with this COVID idea.It really messed up everyone and everything.

Lisa

Superstar
There is a long list of people I would like to fight but the one person I’m ready for is the one who decided to come up with this COVID idea.It really messed up everyone and everything.
You might have to fight antics/blm to get to them..

Maes17

Superstar
Dang my guy. I was reading an old thread earlier and read where you got in your (I think) first fight with this chick and her dude. It kinda tripped me out when I saw it was from Jan 19 haha. Anyway I was just wondering, it's been this long, has it just been a constant shit show? Or has the been some peace in between? If not I really hope you can get you and yours into a better spot. I know you got this and can handle it but nobody needs that.
She has her meltdowns. We’ve never had a problem with her until her roofer bf backed up into our car and never took responsibility. I had my brothers as witnesses at the time but they were considered biased witnesses.

Since that incident she’s had an occasional meltdown. She’s starting to back off now knowing we can defend ourselves

Kung Fu

Superstar
If a person absolutely has to beat up a senior citizen, I think that Gates could actually put up a bit of a fight, while Buffet and Soros are a quarter century older, and seem like they’d be much easier to knock down.
LOL.

Aero

Superstar
id fight that bully, daniel larusso.
If it's Daniel Larusso and Mr Miyagi then I would take that fight.

I'd probably fight Frodo Baggins and Bilbo Baggins. Or one of those giant trolls from Lord of the Rings.

Aero

Superstar
I'm retiring from fight club.

Although, there are a few people who, given certain circumstances, might have to catch a big fade. Let's all hope that doesn't ever happen.