Who Would Win in a War of Conservatives Versus Liberals?

The left has no sense of humour.
Hey, I have a sense of humor. I even love offensive stuff... I might be a dirty leftist but I sure as hell aren't politically correct. I just don't think in a thread talking about a civil war in this country that would only benefit the social elite. Time and a place, yo.

Besides, the left-right paradigm is America is the biggest lie people buy into. You have to forgive me if I question anyone who continued to beat on that drum...

they cant. any joke could potentially offend someone.
There's a fine line between telling an offensive joke and just being an asshole.

forward that memo over to kathy griffin.
Sure. I mean, she's an asshole, too.

Not sure why you're bringing her up a year after fact though. It's yesterday's news and she's loves to provoke and wasn't the first and won't be the last to do something distasteful directed towards the reigning president. But I'll get right on that.

Vixy

Star
There is so much we don't dare to joke about any longer because leftist panties are eternally bunched over it. Can you imagine some of Eddie Murphy's bits about gays being released today? He'd be in prison. (That's a joke. He wouldn't really be in prison. Probably not, anyway.)
No he'd be hung out in social media for his "unfitting" jokes instead, which is like a carreer and social murder, so in many cases WORSE! At least you get out of prison sometime and can start over. With social media murder, you're stamped forever bc GOOGLE NEVUR FORGITZ!

Ps: Imagine Richard Pryor today..