Who Would Win in a War of Conservatives Versus Liberals?

I think intelligent design should be taught, since it's a theory that plenty of non-believers subscribe to, but I don't want anyone telling me what God I can believe in.
It's not a theory, though. It's still just a hypothesis. Maybe first we need to teach the difference between the two. Objectivity is obviously not the goal of the religious agenda.

Who would win?

That's easy; the arms manufacturers, the financial and corporate elite, and like. Basically, nothing would change. We might have mandatory religion in schools and jail time for "sexual degenerates" if the conservatives would win, and trans-friendly bathrooms and jail time for "bigots" if the liberals won... But in the end of the day, you'd still have the same problems that go on now.

If you think the problem is this world is liberalism or conservatism, you're missing the forest for the trees.

Who would you put your money on?

or
Anyone can cherry pick pictures on the internet to pick make it look like their side could beat up the other side. I mean, we have this picture of a Trump supporter...

ajoke.jpg

Ain't no one going to think he'd be than much of a threat, even to those guys in pink hats.

Thunderian

Superstar
Anyone can cherry pick pictures on the internet to pick make it look like their side could beat up the other side. I mean, we have this picture of a Trump supporter...

View attachment 14002

Ain't no one going to think he'd be than much of a threat, even to those guys in pink hats.
Or you could realize it was not meant to be taken seriously.

Thunderian

Superstar
It's not a theory, though. It's still just a hypothesis. Maybe first we need to teach the difference between the two. Objectivity is obviously not the goal of the religious agenda.
It's neither a theory or a hypothesis as far as I am concerned, but I understand your point about the difference between the two. :)

polymoog

Superstar

View attachment 14002

not a problem. he can feed the ammo to someone shooting.

It's neither a theory or a hypothesis as far as I am concerned, but I understand your point about the difference between the two. :)
Yeah you're right. A hypothesis that is untestable and non-falsifiable is useless as far as science is concerned. It's more of a philosophical contemplation that doesn't belong in a science curriculum whatsoever

Or you could realize it was not meant to be taken seriously.
It's a stupid fucking joke since nothing good comes from humor meant to divide good people from each other. You know, other than the alliance of state, finance, and corporate powers dominating everyone.

not a problem. he can feed the ammo to someone shooting.
And in the end, you'd still lose. So what's the point? To kill so ess-jay-dubyas that don't really mean much?

Thunderian

Superstar
It's a stupid fucking joke since nothing good comes from humor meant to divide good people from each other. You know, other than the alliance of state, finance, and corporate powers dominating everyone.
The left has no sense of humour.

Thunderian

Superstar
Yeah you're right. A hypothesis that is untestable and non-falsifiable is useless as far as science is concerned. It's more of a philosophical contemplation that doesn't belong in a science curriculum whatsoever
The scientific method is commonly described as a four-step process involving observations, hypothesis, experiments, and conclusion. Intelligent design begins with the observation that intelligent agents produce complex and specified information (CSI). Design theorists hypothesize that if a natural object was designed, it will contain high levels of CSI. Scientists then perform experimental tests upon natural objects to determine if they contain complex and specified information. One easily testable form of CSI is irreducible complexity, which can be discovered by experimentally reverse-engineering biological structures to see if they require all of their parts to function. When ID researchers find irreducible complexity in biology, they conclude that such structures were designed.​

Thunderian

Superstar
There is so much we don't dare to joke about any longer because leftist panties are eternally bunched over it. Can you imagine some of Eddie Murphy's bits about gays being released today? He'd be in prison. (That's a joke. He wouldn't really be in prison. Probably not, anyway.)

elsbet

Superstar
There is so much we don't dare to joke about any longer because leftist panties are eternally bunched over it. Can you imagine some of Eddie Murphy's bits about gays being released today? He'd be in prison. (That's a joke. He wouldn't really be in prison. Probably not, anyway.)
Ehh... let's revisit the San Francisco siren bit-- it's still on youtube.