Who Would Win in a War of Conservatives Versus Liberals?

polymoog

Superstar
What makes you any better than the "Satanic Masonic Jew World Order" that you pretend to hate? I assume you want to make Islam mandatory? What happens to those who refuse? Stoning, beheading, prison?

You are why people hate Islam so much.

that didnt take long...

1533345028096.png

colgate, get the flamethrower!

fire009_Flyer

Established
I'd imagine it to be something like an army against a mass mob. Long and bloody but we all know who's gonna win. I personally hope it won't come down to this but if it ever does, I bet I know which side you'll take :p

Etagloc

Superstar
Wow. No. Belief or disbelief is a human right. God doesn't want you to force people to believe in him.
I agree that people are free to not believe in God. I'm not saying people should be forced to believe in God. But there's no reason it shouldn't be promoted in schools. Atheism is an unscientific superstition and there's nothing wrong with being pro-science and educating children against superstition.

Etagloc

Superstar
He wants to be the dictator.
Yes, exactly.

However, not a mean or rude dictator. I would like to be a friendly, polite dictator who loves the people and who is kind and loving. And who makes sure enemies of the people get dealt with.

Aero

Superstar
Lol Liberals aren't alien Predators. They don't detonate when you defeat them. And that could be good or bad I guess. It depends on the strategy, but that's not really important.

I like Mangos too. But really I see this whole thing as another exercise of group thought. It's not like we will settle this war in the old ways. Our best warrior against yours. Or will we?

Etagloc

Superstar
What makes you any better than the "Satanic Masonic Jew World Order" that you pretend to hate? I assume you want to make Islam mandatory? What happens to those who refuse? Stoning, beheading, prison?

You are why people hate Islam so much.
Okay, well hate me and don't hate other Muslims. I don't represent all Muslims- just myself.

And no, of course I don't want to make Islam mandatory. That would be wrong. People are free to believe what they want.

Wanting to encourage people to believe in God does not make me just as bad as the International-Communist-Fascist-Zionist-Masonic-Illuminati-Globalist Conspiracy! That should just be common sense!

Thunderian

Superstar
I agree that people are free to not believe in God. I'm not saying people should be forced to believe in God. But there's no reason it shouldn't be promoted in schools. Atheism is an unscientific superstition and there's nothing wrong with being pro-science and educating children against superstition.
I think intelligent design should be taught, since it's a theory that plenty of non-believers subscribe to, but I don't want anyone telling me what God I can believe in.

Etagloc

Superstar
I'd imagine it to be something like an army against a mass mob. Long and bloody but we all know who's gonna win. I personally hope it won't come down to this but if it ever does, I bet I know which side you'll take :p
The Japanese killer robot has been brought into the thread. I don't think the liberals will have anything powerful enough to resist its power

hopefully the liberals will surrender

Etagloc

Superstar
I think intelligent design should be taught, since it's a theory that plenty of non-believers subscribe to, but I don't want anyone telling me what God I can believe in.
No I didn't mean anything like prescribing a specific interpretation of God or specific religion or anything like that.... I just mean things like scientific evidence for the existence of God and letting kids talk about God and pray in school and encouraging religious belief

the schools today promote atheism.... everything is science and math but it's like it's a crime if anyone mentions God

By debunking atheism, I mean promoting stuff like this

not promoting Islam, specifically..... people have a right to their religious beliefs

but I don't think it's cool how the schools and education system basically brainwash people into atheism.... look at how here for example people can talk about their religious beliefs all they want.... there's nothing wrong with people talking about their religious beliefs and discussing them... the secularized schools have an environment of de facto atheism where it's like it's a crime to mention God.... I think this is deliberately to condition people into atheism..... why can't students in school talk about God? or think in terms which fit with their religious beliefs? there's no reason a student shouldn't write a paper from a Christian or Muslim point of view... as long as they can articulate their thesis and it's well-written

there's no reason they shouldn't be able to cite the Quran or the Bible either.....
they're able to cite Plato, Karl Marx, or pretty much any other books... why shouldn't they be able to cite the Quran or the Bible?

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
there's no reason a student shouldn't write a paper from a Christian or Muslim point of view... as long as they can articulate their thesis and it's well-written
In my high school, people were able to do this... people had philosophical discussions about religion and God in my philosophy class. Anyone can believe and talk about God if they want but any sort of god or religion can't be promoted or pushed onto people in a classroom.

JoChris

Superstar
Suppose a US Civil War breaks out.

Who would win in a war of conservatives versus liberals?
I assume the conservatives, because they would have the weapons and aren't in need of safe spaces to hide from potential hurt feelings.

I think removing all censorship [except e.g.calling "fire" in crowed area] would disarm quite a few liberals immediately.

Etagloc

Superstar
Okay Lenin.
Lolololololololol

In my high school, people were able to do this... people had philosophical discussions about religion and God in my philosophy class. Anyone can believe and talk about God if they want but any sort of god or religion can't be promoted or pushed onto people in a classroom.
Well certainly... but like Thunderian mentioned, things like intelligent design could be taught

Etagloc

Superstar
I assume the conservatives, because they would have the weapons and aren't in need of safe spaces to hide from potential hurt feelings.

I think removing all censorship [except e.g.calling "fire" in crowed area] would disarm quite a few liberals immediately.
This times a thousand