Who Would Win in a War of Conservatives Versus Liberals?

Etagloc

Superstar
Suppose a US Civil War breaks out.

Who would win in a war of conservatives versus liberals?

Thunderian

Superstar
Thoughts and prayers against AR-15's and Glocks. Not much of a contest. There isn't going to be a war between the left and the right, though. We can all relax.

Etagloc

Superstar
Thoughts and prayers against AR-15's and Glocks. Not much of a contest. There isn't going to be a war between the left and the right, though. We can all relax.
I'm perfectly relaxed and I'm not worried about a civil war. It's a purely hypothetical question. Basically a thought experiment.

The question itself favors conservatives.

The liberals are a product of comfort and luxury.

Harsher conditions period favor a more traditional culture, which is stronger and more able to survive. The liberal PC culture therefore is tied to a set of easy, luxurious conditions. No one who was dealing with real problems could fixate on "transgender bathroom rights".

Therefore the question itself goes into the nature of the two sides. Therefore the question is valuable in itself.

Honestly, what I am thinking is that the culture could be moved in a much better direction, given harsher conditions. A collapse might be exactly what is needed.

Of course this would entail physical suffering but I believe this would be conducive to spiritual advancement.

However, I don't believe that a physical collapse is imminent.

This is all theoretical. However, based on this- I think it's clear that the people from harsher conditions are more spiritually advanced than the people from softer conditions and that this is actually a predictable outcome given the sets of conditions.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
Another thing I notice: for the cold, culture war to turn into a hot war- would actually be in the conservatives' favor... as the thread's responses demonstrate... because of liberal media and university control- a cold, culture war favors liberals.... whereas a hot war of course would favor conservatives given equal conditions (ie not having university and media hegemony), PC liberalism wouldn't really be able to exist

Etagloc

Superstar
Another thing I notice: for the cold, culture war to turn into a hot war- would actually be in the conservatives' favor...

as the thread's responses demonstrate...

because of liberal media and university control- a cold, culture war favors liberals.... whereas a hot war of course would favor conservatives
given equal conditions (ie not having university and media hegemony), PC liberalism wouldn't really be able to exist

Futility

Established
First the assertion that leftist come from pampered lifestyles are false, lower income people with harder lives skew left.

There are more leftists than conservatives, and as has been shown how the far right runs and hides or cries, or gets knocked out like Spencer it won't be as easy as you think.

Anyway nobody would win in a civil war, The State would just use it to seize complete power and the state is right wing, so there you have it I guess

Etagloc

Superstar
Of course, if it was up to me, I think I'd suspend democracy (it was a dumb idea to begin with), establish a military dictatorship, pass a new law for thieves (they really don't need both their hands) and increase mango production.

Violette

Star
Of course, if it was up to me, I think I'd suspend democracy (it was a dumb idea to begin with), establish a military dictatorship, pass a new law for thieves (they really don't need both their hands) and increase mango production.
You’d rather live under a totalitarian system than a democratic one? What if that dictator is completely opposed to your religion? Mangos are gross :(

Futility

Established
What makes you any better than the "Satanic Masonic Jew World Order" that you pretend to hate? I assume you want to make Islam mandatory? What happens to those who refuse? Stoning, beheading, prison?

You are why people hate Islam so much.