Who will be the next Taylor Swift

L.B.

Established
Just wonderin' if you have any idea who might take her place? i must be really tired right now to be even caring about something like this lol. I almost have this weird feeling they will dress her brother up like her (since they look alot alike) and make him the new Taylor. Ok maybe thats a stretch. Anyhooo just wondering.

Rodreezus

Rookie
I'll admit, I was a long time Swift fan until the last album came out. VC even covered her videos off the new album, full of out-right satanic imagery.

I guess she'll be around for a bit longer after appeasing the elites.

Aero

Superstar
The problem with pop stars today is all the people trying to milk their profits. That's why we are basically told who is famous or not. And the state of the industry is that dismal. The same is true for Hollywood right now. They act like they have all of this money, but are also the cheapest assholes on the block. Risk? We haven't seen a whole lot of that.

Just saying. That's what it will take to actually revive their souls. And it really is in their own hands. They just have to make a choice and take some risks. It seems like most people are just floundering around like fish out of water though. There is no choice or chance to take a risk if all these "power" players are actually little fishy.

Violette

Star
The next generic pop star? Who knows. She’s so basic I don’t see the appeal. Lady Gaga is way more talented and entertaining than her.

Reactions: TMT

Violette

Star
You could notice her talent more at the beginning of her career, she became more generic recently.

That's true lol.
Oh yeah definitely, she made more sense as a country star IMO. She doesn’t really have the personality to be a true pop icon like Gaga, Britney Spears, or Rihanna.

L.B.

Established
Oh yeah definitely, she made more sense as a country star IMO. She doesn’t really have the personality to be a true pop icon like Gaga, Britney Spears, or Rihanna.
I agree about her being a better country star....i am still confused why she is generic mainstream....

Violette

Star
I agree about her being a better country star....i am still confused why she is generic mainstream....
Because there’s nothing really special about her music. Her vocals are meh and the actual music is alright. It is popular, but it’s really boring IMO. Sorry if you’re a T. Swift fan she just doesn’t resonate with me lol

Reactions: TMT

L.B.

Established
Because there’s nothing really special about her music. Her vocals are meh and the actual music is alright. It is popular, but it’s really boring IMO. Sorry if you’re a T. Swift fan she just doesn’t resonate with me lol
Not a T fan and she just another puppet.

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
Grace Vanderwaal May take her place. She’s already been compared to her. Grace won America’s got talent a couple years ago at 12 singing her original songs. She has an album now. Definitely up and coming

Helioform

Star
Besides being pretty looking, she doesn't have anything going on. I don't know why people are interested in these talentless pop celebrities. What is with all the fascination?

L.B.

Established
Besides being pretty looking, she doesn't have anything going on. I don't know why people are interested in these talentless pop celebrities. What is with all the fascination?
I think it's mind control that's all.

Pandita

Established
I've never liked her (well I don't really like pop music, maybe 2 bands and that's it)... she's meh... idk and all these "controversy" with her songs being dedicated to her ex's is like... aghhhh.... annoyingggg.

TMT

Star
You could notice her talent more at the beginning of her career, she became more generic recently within the last few years.

That's true lol.
Hell, That Poppy does better pop songs than Swift. Gaga is a long time guilty pleasure if mine tho