Who Is Voting Tomorrow And Who For

Creepingjesus

Who is voting tomorrow and who do u think people are gonna vote for am so not sure who to vote for.

Haich

Superstar
Are you for real? UKIP and Paul Nuttel or whatever his bloody surname is are just a bunch of pub bullies. They fuel fear by insisting migrants are taking British jobs lol! Unless you want to be a cleaner or a receptionist, they aren't taking no jobs

Haich

Superstar
What's wrong with the tories?
I could write a 10,000 word thesis on that question

Austerity my friend. They've completely screwed over the working class people, which make up the majority of the UK. In the 80s Thatcher (a Tory) closed down industrial establishments, namely the mining industry which caused the north of the UK to spiral down. As a result unemployment is still high over there and many people venture out to the main cities like Manchester, London etc.

With regards to modern day, Theresa May is sort of picking up the pieces from fat head David Cameron. He cut many social benefits for disabled, elderly and vulnerable people. Social housing is the back bone of the UK, they're homes people rent at a cheaper rate than the market rate to avoid interest increments and mortgages you would pay when buying a house

My place I rent, it's £1500 per calendar month. If I were to buy my place, a small 2 bedroom apartment, I'd be paying £430,000. Yh I'm not rich mate.
The tories have no interest in helping people own homes, they have no interest in helping vulnerable people and are slashing their benefit entitlements (welfare) not to mention their love for big business. How many times has amazon, google and Apple evaded tax?

Etagloc

Superstar
I could write a 10,000 word thesis on that question

Austerity my friend. They've completely screwed over the working class people, which make up the majority of the UK. In the 80s Thatcher (a Tory) closed down industrial establishments, namely the mining industry which caused the north of the UK to spiral down. As a result unemployment is still high over there and many people venture out to the main cities like Manchester, London etc.

With regards to modern day, Theresa May is sort of picking up the pieces from fat head David Cameron. He cut many social benefits for disabled, elderly and vulnerable people. Social housing is the back bone of the UK, they're homes people rent at a cheaper rate than the market rate to avoid interest increments and mortgages you would pay when buying a house

My place I rent, it's £1500 per calendar month. If I were to buy my place, a small 2 bedroom apartment, I'd be paying £430,000. Yh I'm not rich mate.
The tories have no interest in helping people own homes, they have no interest in helping vulnerable people and are slashing their benefit entitlements (welfare) not to mention their love for big business. How many times has amazon, google and Apple evaded tax?
Everything I know about the UK comes from Pink Floyd and Monty Python :(

and Fawlty Towers :(
I can't even do a fake British accent :(

I had a crush on Lady Sovereign but someone said she's a chav

apparently that's bad :(

Haich

Superstar
Lol! A Chav is not something you want to be lol

Yh UK politics is confusing

Haich

Superstar
IMG_2802.JPG I don't think chavs really exist anymore, we have 'road men' which are basically young guys and girls who insist on being disruptive on the streets and sell weed

Etagloc

Superstar
View attachment 588 I don't think chavs really exist anymore, we have 'road men' which are basically young guys and girls who insist on being disruptive on the streets and sell weed
The UK gangsters seem... different to me. I mean out here the gangsters sell crack and shoot people. The Crips and Bloods, MS-13, they seem much darker.

I guess there has to be crack and heroin and all that in the UK too. Just not the guns.

I hope Corbyn wins. I don't want Theresa May or the far-right people to win.