who is this man?

Daze

Superstar
You missed one important part that is what the people perceived him as SOLELY.

Btw he was a prophet, he was a rabbi, he was a Torah observant Jew, when you think of Jesus do you actually think he was a Muslim? So in the synagogue he was actually being a Muslim ? He wore tsvittsvit he did Jewish things you know those people you hate. How would your concept of Jesus make sense in the geographical location he was in?

It's just clear when you say things like worshipping prophet Noah u really don't understand Jesus was the fulfilment of everything! Every Jewish law and custom and lineage.

Go and look up melchizadek and try to deny their isn't a consistent theme of the Bible from the OT To the new do u know Jesus was a priest of the order of melchizadek. Meaning he was also a priest! Because he was everything God given title of man and he was God the son.
You forget, i know you and how vile of a person you can be. I have zero interest in engaging with you other then pointing out ignorance such as "Allah being a false god" when it LITERALLY translates to The God.

Peace Zionist.

recure

Established
As for judaism, jews follow the mosaic law. Any muslim hatred towards them is due to politics and their disbelief in Jesus and Mohammed. Muslims very rarely have theological debates with jews though because they are monothiests and share a similar understanding of Allah.
Xtians are the odd ones out there.
Here we have another instance of a Muslim admitting to what I've been saying all along: that Islam is a Judaizing (Noahide) religion which simply substituted Yiddish tribalism with Arab tribalism. Jesus said "Do not be like the hypocrites", which meant the Jews, and early Christians adopted practices specifically to avoid being associated with them, e.g. gathering in the temple on Sunday instead of Saturday, and fasting on Wedsneday and Friday instead of Tuesday and Thursday (see Didache). When Muslims invoke Jewish beliefs and practices as the standard of truthfulness vis-a-vis Christianity, they are essentially saying "Be like the hypocrites (i.e. us)!"

Nikōn

Veteran
that Islam is a Judaizing (Noahide) religion which simply substituted Yiddish tribalism with Arab tribalism.
I think it's worth pointing out (because how ridiculous your post is) that Islam is not an "Arab religion", never has been, and Arabs have always made up a minority of Muslims historically. Just like Christianity, Islam has always been a cross-continental, multiracial Gentile religion (that said, of course there are Jew converts to Islam as with Christian converts).

recure

Established
I think it's worth pointing out (because how ridiculous your post is) that Islam is not an "Arab religion", never has been, and Arabs have always made up a minority of Muslims historically. Just like Christianity, Islam has always been a cross-continental, multiracial Gentile religion (that said, of course there are Jew converts to Islam as with Christian converts).
It's worth pointing out that quotation marks usually contain something that was actually said, otherwise it's basically a straw man.

Nikōn

Veteran
It's worth pointing out that quotation marks usually contain something that was actually said, otherwise it's basically a straw man.
Explain how instead of making accusations and irrelevant suppositions to escape out of exposed errors.

recure

Established
Explain how instead of making accusations and irrelevant suppositions to escape out of exposed errors.
It's a straw man because the "errors" you exposed were based on literally misquoting what I said. You effectively reinterpreted my argument to suit your misunderstanding of it. However, at the expense of you gassing you up further, I will not engage in a debate you have thus far tried to suck me into about whether Islam is an "Arab religion" (see, I'm quoting you now) or not. My point was that Muslims by their own admissions back up my claims that Islam is Judaic though advocating Arab cultural supremacy over Yiddish-Hebrew. If you can't understand that, it's on you.

Nikōn

Veteran
My point was that Muslims by their own admissions back up my claims that Islam is Judaic though advocating Arab cultural supremacy over Yiddish-Hebrew. If you can't understand that, it's on you.
You sound incredibly hypocritical, seeing that you are trying to state that your actual point is a strawman about "Muslims claiming Arab cultural supremacy" (when they aren't). It seems rather that you have nowhere to run, so try to strawman what the Muslims above are claiming and divert the discussion from doctrinal points (which they are) towards racial points (which they aren't).

You forget, i know you and how vile of a person you can be. I have zero interest in engaging with you other then pointing out ignorance such as "Allah being a false god" when it LITERALLY translates to The God.

Peace Zionist.
Vile person lol for calling someone disgusting thats ironic

akay

Established
All prophets are Muslims
And Jesus Christ is a Muslim
Islam literally means ‘submission to God’ and it teaches us to have a direct relationship with God

The Prophets of the Old Testament such as Abraham, Noah and Jonah never preached that God is part of a Trinity, and did not believe in Jesus as their saviour. Their message was simple: there is one God and He alone deserves your worship. It doesn’t make sense that God sent Prophets for thousands of years with the same essential message, and then all of a sudden he says he is in a Trinity and that you must believe in Jesus to be saved.

The truth is that Jesus preached the same message that the Prophets in the Old Testament preached. There is a passage in the Bible which really emphasizes his core message. A man came to Jesus and asked “Which is the first commandment of all?”Jesus answered, “The first of all the commandments is Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.’’[Mark 12:28-29]. So the greatest commandment, the most important belief according to Jesus is that God is one. If Jesus was God he would have said ‘I am God, worship me’, but he didn’t. He merely repeated a verse from the Old Testament confirming that God is One.

زائر محترم يود التعرف أكثر على الإسلام - حوار حمزة مع زائر

الله أكبر!! سيدة إنجليزية تنطق بالشهادة بعد أن اكتشفت أنها مسلمة ولا تعرف

ملحد يسأل شمسي عن الخمر في الجنة Speaker's corner

معتنق يروي قصته! Speaker's corner

It is clear that the sect of Christianity who believed Jesus to be a human Prophet and nothing more, were following the true teachings of Jesus. This is because their concept of God is the same as that which was taught by the Prophets in the Old Testament.
Jesus in Islam

The Islamic belief about Jesus demystifies for us who the real Jesus was. Jesus in Islam was an extraordinary individual, chosen by God as a Prophet and sent to the Jewish people. He never preached that he himself was God or the actual son of God. He was miraculously born without a father, and he performed many amazing miracles such as healing the blind and the lepers and raising the dead – all by God’s permission. Muslims believe that Jesus will return before the day of Judgement to bring justice and peace to the world. This Islamic belief about Jesus is similar to the belief of some of the early Christians. In the Quran, God addresses the Christians about Jesus in the following way:

O People of the Book, do not commit excesses in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary and a spirit from Him. So believe in God and His Messengers and do not speak of a ‘Trinity’– stop [this], that is better for you– God is only one God, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to trust. [4:171]

Islam is not just another religion. It is the same message preached by Moses, Jesus and Abraham. Islam literally means ‘submission to God’ and it teaches us to have a direct relationship with God. It reminds us that since God created us, no one should be worshipped except God alone. It also teaches that God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine. The concept of God is summarized in the Quran as:

“Say, He is God, the One. God, the Absolute. He does not give birth, nor was He born, and there is nothing like Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)[4]

Here we have another instance of a Muslim admitting to what I've been saying all along: that Islam is a Judaizing (Noahide) religion which simply substituted Yiddish tribalism with Arab tribalism. Jesus said "Do not be like the hypocrites", which meant the Jews, and early Christians adopted practices specifically to avoid being associated with them, e.g. gathering in the temple on Sunday instead of Saturday, and fasting on Wedsneday and Friday instead of Tuesday and Thursday (see Didache). When Muslims invoke Jewish beliefs and practices as the standard of truthfulness vis-a-vis Christianity, they are essentially saying "Be like the hypocrites (i.e. us)!"

you're out of your depth, have no clue what islam contains, the levels within it..and what they relate to from the metaphysical pov.

The problem is this..
judaism on it's own has true belief (the left brain//logical truth)..
but it is lacking in the mystical (right brain) side.

The NT teachings often relate to mystical concepts which dopey xtians made into a pagan doctrine. sorry, you're lacking in the left brain perspective and even the mystical fails without that.

“whoever studies Jurisprudence (tafaqaha) and didn’t study Sufism [tasawwafa] will be corrupted; and whoever studied Sufism and didn’t study Jurisprudence will become a heretic; and whoever combined both will be reach the Truth.”

eg the jews were corrupt...and the christians were heretics..
but islam reached the truth.

furthermore, there are 3 levels of faith
Iman (true belief...funny because you guys fail at this level, you arent even at level 1)
Islam (perfect submission to the will of God)
and
Ihsan...... ill just say it compromises everything the new testament taught, all of it.
'if your eye is single your whole body shall be light'.

wait, im not even done yet, ill school you some more.

Paul's argument

-The new gentile christians, are likened to the bible partriarchs before the law of Moses, they lived in faith and therefore the new gentile christians were living in faith

AND YET
God saw fit to give the israelites the law of Moses.

why?
apparently, according to Paul, the law was revealed not to conceal sin but to reveal it's depths. That is, by raising the standard of evil, God's grace through Christ could be revealed.

beautiful idea...but if Christ's grace is so great on account of it resolving what the law of Moses revealed only to the israelites (and even then it was really only the jews who jesus dealt with) then it is far more creater if he resolves a global law, for all people.

the logical conclusion is that God also saw fit to reveal a system of law to all gentiles as per the mosaic law...and he did so through a gentile prophet, who better than an ishmaelite, thus fulfilling the promises given to Ishmael?

fyi you are already under the noahide laws

Noahide laws
Seven commandments were commanded of the sons of Noah:

1. concerning adjudication (dinim)
  2. concerning idolatry (avodah zarah)
  3. concerning blasphemy (qilelat ha-Shem)
  4. concerning sexual immorality (gilui arayot)
  5. concerning blood-shed (shefikhut damim)
  6. concerning robbery (gezel)
  7. concerning a limb torn from a living animal (ever min ha-hay)

apparently, that'sYiddish tribalism?
what a twat.

recure

Established
fyi you are already under the noahide laws

Noahide laws
Seven commandments were commanded of the sons of Noah:

1. concerning adjudication (dinim)
  2. concerning idolatry (avodah zarah)
  3. concerning blasphemy (qilelat ha-Shem)
  4. concerning sexual immorality (gilui arayot)
  5. concerning blood-shed (shefikhut damim)
  6. concerning robbery (gezel)
  7. concerning a limb torn from a living animal (ever min ha-hay)

apparently, that'sYiddish tribalism?
what a twat.
Nothing in your rambling response refuted the crux of my argument that Muslims are Judaizers and Noahides. You actually confirmed it yet again, but this time insisted it includes me (or I guess Christians). But of course you would; the seven laws of Noah is a Talmudic belief that is required of the Gentiles if they are to be "acceptable" in Olam Ha Ba, and per Jewish interpretations, Trinitarianism falls under the category of idolatry which Muslims would agree with. On account of this the Jews curse "the Nazarenes" in their daily prayer, Birkat haMinim, just as the Koran curses "the Nazarenes" as unbelievers for claiming Christ is the Son of God (Sura 9:30) which is what the Gospel teaches.

Literally no Muslim here has denied that they are Judaizers (that I have seen), but if it's called out they throw a fit and try to sideline and obfuscate the issue. Thus someone laughably took issue with me saying that Islam is an "Arab religion", and not with what I actually said, which is that it is a "Judaizing (Noahide) religion"; the entire context being conducive to this point. That's because there is no objection and that person has likewise invoked the commonality of Jewish and Muslim beliefs. Like I've said, Muslims are proud of being Noahides, as they believe, with Jews, they are closer to the truth of the Torah. You said "Muslims very rarely have theological debates with Jews". Actually, Islamic so-called "debates" seem to exist almost entirely within the sphere of Islamic-Christian relations and are little more than a pretense for the anti-evangelism known as "dawah", hence OP's thread and countless others like it.

Nothing in your rambling response refuted the crux of my argument that Muslims are Judaizers and Noahides. You actually confirmed it yet again, but this time insisted it includes me (or I guess Christians). But of course you would; the seven laws of Noah is a Talmudic belief that is required of the Gentiles if they are to be "acceptable" in Olam Ha Ba, and per Jewish interpretations, Trinitarianism falls under the category of idolatry which Muslims would agree with. On account of this the Jews curse "the Nazarenes" in their daily prayer, Birkat haMinim, just as the Koran curses "the Nazarenes" as unbelievers for claiming Christ is the Son of God (Sura 9:30) which is what the Gospel teaches.

Literally no Muslim here has denied that they are Judaizers (that I have seen), but if it's called out they throw a fit and try to sideline and obfuscate the issue. Thus someone laughably took issue with me saying that Islam is an "Arab religion", and not with what I actually said, which is that it is a "Judaizing (Noahide) religion"; the entire context being conducive to this point. That's because there is no objection and that person has likewise invoked the commonality of Jewish and Muslim beliefs. Like I've said, Muslims are proud of being Noahides, as they believe, with Jews, they are closer to the truth of the Torah. You said "Muslims very rarely have theological debates with Jews". Actually, Islamic so-called "debates" seem to exist almost entirely within the sphere of Islamic-Christian relations and are little more than a pretense for the anti-evangelism known as "dawah", hence OP's thread and countless others like it.
lol i slapped the piss out of you in that previous post.
you have no understanding of the depth of a religion and have presented no theological argument
other than 'judaizerzez doe'
wtf does that shit mean?

God saw fit to give the israelites the Law when they were previously under 'faith'
and all so Jesus could fulfill the law..
so clearly in that, there was a plan from 'above' and it certainly wasnt a plan created by a few yiddish rabbis in russia (fking stupid cunt throwing around yiddish when we're talking about 2000 yrs ago).

address how shit your argument was in the first place and maybe we can make progress here, otherwise i will disrespect you and talk down to you like you're shit on my shoe.

@recure
Paul said the gentiles in faith, were comparable to the Partriarchs..eg 'righteous by faith'.

YET
God still gave the israelites the Mosaic law.
why?
apparently to 'reveal the depths of sin' (leadimng to Jesus). By that argument, the law was good, it was necessary etc. So all the prophets from Moses to Jesus, 'under the law'
were merely under 'satanic talmudic yiddish law'

nice.
this is some serious level satanism you're pushing here. only satan would find new ways to call the many prophets/messengers of God 'satanic' lmfao.

but it wasnt just that...
it was also because the israelites lost the way in egypt. they became pagan..and that is why God gave them strict laws.

likewise the greco-roman culture took pagan concepts from egypt and next thing, you were trinitarian pagans.
of course God saw fit to push Quranic law on gentiles when they had completely lost the way. it was the same theme
gentiles under faith turning into pagans with no idea about the original way of life, then coming under a law system leading to Jesus.
so naturally Jesus has to return and complete the law.

you seem to attribute God's law exclusively to 'talmudic judaism' ffs..isnt that another form of idolatory? you seem to think the talmudic jews are the old testament Godhead.

why is it always you xtian pagans coming out with absolute dog shit arguments? im so tired of reading/hearing this bunch of shit.

it makes sense why Nikon/infinityl

Nikon/infinity loop constantly tries to paint Christianity as an outsider to the abrahamic faiths stating that Islam and Judaism are on the same page about the monotheism of God this would be a good point in evidence for your argument too seemingly doctrinally Muslims acknowledge their commonality with Jews in their arguments and use it as evident christianity has been corrupted lol.

TrollingTroubles

Established
My point was that Muslims by their own admissions back up my claims that Islam is Judaic though advocating Arab cultural supremacy over Yiddish-Hebrew. If you can't understand that, it's on you.
What the actual fuck? How the Fred Fuckin Flintstone did you come up with this twisted bullshit man?

I know Muslims and they don’t give shit about Arab culture or even know what Yiddish-Hebrew is.

If anyone is attempting a straw man, brav, it’s you.

Peanut butter jelly belly dancing time, anyone?

recure

Established
it makes sense why Nikon/infinityl

Nikon/infinity loop constantly tries to paint Christianity as an outsider to the abrahamic faiths stating that Islam and Judaism are on the same page about the monotheism of God this would be a good point in evidence for your argument too seemingly doctrinally Muslims acknowledge their commonality with Jews in their arguments and use it as evident christianity has been corrupted lol.
Simply pointing out what Muslims themselves say they believe is evidence for my claim that Islam is a sort of Arabized Judaism or rather Judeo-Christianity causes them to chimp out (case in point, the replies here). By the way, who was Daze before? He claims to know you from the old forum.

Nikōn

Veteran
Frankly there is something wrong with you if you claim to be a Christian but consider the Book of Deuteronomy (and the Torah generally) to be "hypocritical". You are supposed to believe that Deuteronomy is from God.
Aspiringsoul is not defending Jews that apostatized from the Law, nor those who said one thing and done another thing (in the case of your quotation of Matthew 6:5).

Nikōn

Veteran
I'm reminded once again about how many self-professed "Christians" have their wires crossed about what Jesus actually taught and his role in conjunction with all the Prophets before him in the Old Testament, who also criticized the Israelites and Jews.

Go right back to the Book of Deuteronomy, right there it criticizes the Israelites for apostatizing from not following the Law and instead following what the Pagans/Gentiles were doing (including polytheism, idolatry, etc).
If you're gonna get on the "but the Jews" train, you first have to understand that apostacy is the big continuous area of Prophetic criticism against them, not piety and Torah-observance. Jesus does not criticize pious following of the Torah, he proscribes it, he embodies it.
A Jew who follows the Torah in both belief and action, is not a subject of Prophetic criticism. They are instead the definition of a pious believer doing what God instructed them to do.

I think any serious Christian must thoroughly read Deuteronomy, back to front, more than once, and even on a regular basis. For so many reasons, it is the most important book of the entire Bible (as both the summation of all the Torah and the centerpoint which the rest of the Bible routinely comes back to) and is very much a regular subtext to the teachings of Jesus himself (who quotes it verbatim numerous times, and alludes to it constantly elsewhere).

Anyway, it is very much an embodiment of hypocrisy (towards the contents and centrality within the Bible) and ignorance (of the contents of the Bible) to criticize Muslims for following divine Law.
As you learn again and again throughout Deuteronomy, it is the signature stamp of the Pagan-gentile way of life to disregard the Law of God and replace it with their own laws (like secularism). In fact such a thing is exactly what Gentile Christianity has tended to do (replace God-revealed Law with Gentile Law).

elsbet

Superstar
@recure
Paul said the gentiles in faith, were comparable to the Partriarchs..eg 'righteous by faith'.

YET
God still gave the israelites the Mosaic law.
why?
apparently to 'reveal the depths of sin' (leadimng to Jesus). By that argument, the law was good, it was necessary etc. So all the prophets from Moses to Jesus, 'under the law'
were merely under 'satanic talmudic yiddish law'

nice.
this is some serious level satanism you're pushing here. only satan would find new ways to call the many prophets/messengers of God 'satanic' lmfao.

but it wasnt just that...
it was also because the israelites lost the way in egypt. they became pagan..and that is why God gave them strict laws.

likewise the greco-roman culture took pagan concepts from egypt and next thing, you were trinitarian pagans.
of course God saw fit to push Quranic law on gentiles when they had completely lost the way. it was the same theme
gentiles under faith turning into pagans with no idea about the original way of life, then coming under a law system leading to Jesus.
so naturally Jesus has to return and complete the law.

you seem to attribute God's law exclusively to 'talmudic judaism' ffs..isnt that another form of idolatory? you seem to think the talmudic jews are the old testament Godhead.

why is it always you xtian pagans coming out with absolute dog shit arguments? im so tired of reading/hearing this bunch of shit.
Became pagan? Your premise is flawed.

And the Jews are Beloved on account of the Patriarchs. Paul said that Romans 11-- I'm not familiar with the part about the Gentiles being like the Jewish Patriarchs.

Nikōn

Veteran
tries to paint Christianity as an outsider to the abrahamic faiths
No I don't, that is a strawman and a form of ad hominem. It would be wise to also not make blind allegations, but I will not make a secret that I hear very paranoid and anxious tones in your posts as evident by such things you've posted above.