who is this man?

Daze

Superstar
It worked when I call Jesus name during sleep paralysis lol. I don’t know, I feel he is the mediator for our gentiles. ><
The devil wants nothing more then for you to join him in hell. He wants all the company he can get. The second you call on anything other then God he will leave you be.

All i can do is advise. I suggest you ask the Creator, alone without partners to lead you to the truth.

TrollingTroubles

Established
Only if ur picking it up to throw it a million miles.
Funny you say that.

I just read the first chapter and it’s explanation online and I’m quite taken aback. I’ve also heard the recitation online and I’m not easily moved but - this is otherworldly - and feels divine in origin.

Seekinheart, your name suggests you’re someone looking for truth. What if we are wrong about Islam and it truly is the final message from God to mankind?

I mean, think about it. All the monotheistic religions are from the Middle East, and Islam claims to be a continuation of the very same tradition stemming back all the way from Adam, to Noah, to Abraham, to Moses, to Jesus and finally to Mohammed. When I look into the core theology which each of these chosen of God preached, I find the very same unshakeable message - it’s continuity is undeniable - and to deny this fact would be akin to signing away all of ones faculties of reason, logic, and higher thinking.

If you truly are a seeking heart, why don’t you pick up a Quran and read/study it with sincerity like I am?

I can’t believe I’m preaching to read the Quran already lol but yeah, do it, if you can live up to your username.

Funny you say that.

I just read the first chapter and it’s explanation online and I’m quite taken aback. I’ve also heard the recitation online and I’m not easily moved but - this is otherworldly - and feels divine in origin.

Seekinheart, your name suggests you’re someone looking for truth. What if we are wrong about Islam and it truly is the final message from God to mankind?

I mean, think about it. All the monotheistic religions are from the Middle East, and Islam claims to be a continuation of the very same tradition stemming back all the way from Adam, to Noah, to Abraham, to Moses, to Jesus and finally to Mohammed. When I look into the core theology which each of these chosen of God preached, I find the very same unshakeable message - it’s continuity is undeniable - and to deny this fact would be akin to signing away all of ones faculties of reason, logic, and higher thinking.

If you truly are a seeking heart, why don’t you pick up a Quran and read/study it with sincerity like I am?

I can’t believe I’m preaching to read the Quran already lol but yeah, do it, if you can live up to your username.
Nothing will change my belief in Jesus even if I choose to rebel I always end up back here because I have felt the holy spirit great to feel truly otherworldly I literally felt a supernatural presence in my body when professing Christ. I can never deny that experience and no other thing in my life has gave it to me.

There's an allure to the Qur'an I'll give u that but their was an allure to freemasonry for me at one time. There's a difference between being captivated and knowing truth. I have to recognise flaws in myself that lead me away from truth such as the need for novelty and esoterica the want for knowing things that are different. But I recognise that and not as the spirit of truth. If u want to not be decieved indeed u have to truly know urself but u also have to kknow the spirit of truth, the holy spirit.

Men love tradition and esoterica, culture among many things but my insight is that is our flesh many lead to falsehoods for their own wants such as feeling special, being different, their own idea of God not who God has shown himself to be.

Spirit and truth Jesus said.

Btw I'm convinced of the argument the islamic God fails morally in comparison to the Christian one. Muhammad as a character simply doesn't match Jesus. Jesus love clearly trumps Muhammad in what they teach and how they lived.

Also u are right it does centre around the middle East and it all goes back to Ishmael and Isaac. But let me tell you the Islamic influence will be the 4th Reich on the world and it's already happening.

But if you were to obey most of those on earth, they would make you stray from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but assumptions, and they do nothing but guess. --- Quran 6:116

And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, they say, "This is not but a man who wishes to avert you from that which your fathers were worshipping." And they say, "This is not except a lie invented." And those who disbelieve say of the truth when it has come to them, "This is not but obvious magic." --- Quran 34:43

Say, “Indeed, My Lord projects the truth. He is the Superb Knower of the hidden realms.” Say, “The truth has come, while falsehood can neither originate nor restore.” Say, “If I go astray, I go astray only to my own loss; but if I am guided, it is by what my Lord reveals to me; He is indeed All-Hearing, Near.” --- Quran 38:48-50

But if you were to obey most of those on earth, they would make you stray from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but assumptions, and they do nothing but guess. --- Quran 6:116

And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, they say, "This is not but a man who wishes to avert you from that which your fathers were worshipping." And they say, "This is not except a lie invented." And those who disbelieve say of the truth when it has come to them, "This is not but obvious magic." --- Quran 34:43

Say, “Indeed, My Lord projects the truth. He is the Superb Knower of the hidden realms.” Say, “The truth has come, while falsehood can neither originate nor restore.” Say, “If I go astray, I go astray only to my own loss; but if I am guided, it is by what my Lord reveals to me; He is indeed All-Hearing, Near.” --- Quran 38:48-50
Allah is a false God

In fact, the wrongdoers merely follow their desires with no knowledge. Who then can guide those Allah has left to stray? They will have no helpers.

So be steadfast in faith in all uprightness ˹O Prophet˺—the natural Way of Allah which He has instilled in ˹all˺ people. Let there be no change in this creation of Allah. That is the Straight Way, but most people do not know.

˹O believers!˺ Always turn to Him ˹in repentance˺, be mindful of Him, and establish prayers. And do not be polytheists—

˹like˺ those who have divided their faith and split into sects, each rejoicing in what they have.

When people are touched with hardship, they cry out to their Lord, turning to Him ˹alone˺. But as soon as He gives them a taste of His mercy, a group of them associates ˹others˺ with their Lord ˹in worship˺,

becoming ungrateful for whatever ˹favours˺ We have given them. So enjoy yourselves, for soon you will know.

Quran 30:29-34

Your decieved and you know it
Based on?

For example, you guys don't even know who Philo, Plotinus or even St Augustine were. You do not even know that the Logos incarnation was a hindu concept, in fact you guys didn't even know that 'The Word' (in the NT) was a greek concept (the logos).
You didn't know that Hades was a greek concept.

akay

Established
God created Jesus, peace be upon him
Without biological father

So Adam his miracle is greater
created Adam without father or mother

However, Adam was only the Prophet of God
if jesus is god because he was born miraculously then Adam is a greater god Dr Zakir Naik #HUDATV

Ahmed Deedat Answer - Was Jesus ever called 'Emmanuel' in his lifetime?

Daze

Superstar
So Adam his miracle is greater
created Adam without father or mother

However, Adam was only the Prophet of God
if jesus is god because he was born miraculously then Adam is a greater god
Logic is only useful for those who think.

When the Bible literally calls Jesus a servant of God (Acts 3:13), ie a slave.. what else can it be but cognitive dissonance?

akay

Established
the hypocrisy is brought to a head by Christians. Their doctrine claims that their book is filled with Love, that their teachings are filled with Love, and that their divinity is Love. Now we will see the myth behind this design and remind them of the famous Christ saying:

Why do you see the straw that's in your brother's eye, and don't you see the beam that's in your eye?

(Matthew 7,3)

Here are the “10 commandments of biblical Jihad” that the Eternal - JESUS of the N.T.

- laid in his infinite Love:1) Prepare for war!2) Cursed be he who takes his sword away from the Carnaaaaaaaaage!3) Slay the enemy to the last: "Kill them wherever you find them"!4) Do not spare women, old people, oxen, sheep and donkeys!5) But take the Loot from time to time ...6) r*pe the little girls of enemies!7) Don't forget to burn the city down after that!8) The javelin verse!9) The verse of the stone!10) The verse of the ax, the harrows, the saws!

"I did not come to bring peace, but the sword" (Mt 10,34). You clearly see in the Jesus of the Bible this awareness of putting in crisis by his words and his actions the usual ways of relating to the Law, to the religious institutions of the time, and ultimately to the tradition of the fathers.

It teaches that Jesus instructed his followers to forsake parents, siblings, friends etc as a necessity to follow him (Jesus).

Do you believe that I have come to bring peace to this world? No. I did not come to bring peace, but the dagger. I have come to separate the son and the father, the daughter and the mother, the daughter-in-law and the mother-in-law. Who loves his father and mother more than me is not worthy of me. Whoever loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And who does not follow in my footsteps, loaded with his cross, is not worthy of me either. Whoever wants to save his life will lose it. And whoever lost his life because of me will find it. (Mt 10,34-36) .. What more do you want .

but in islam

How do Muslims act towards non-Muslims?

Always keep fear of God in your mind; remember that you cannot afford to do anything without His grace. Do not forget that Islam is a mission of peace and love. Keep the Noble Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) before you as a model of bravery and piety. Do not destroy fruit-trees nor fertile fields in your paths. Be just, and spare the feelings of the vanquished. Respect all religious persons who live in hermitages or convents and spare their edifices.

Do not kill civilians.
Do not harm old people and children.and women
Do not accept any gifts from the civil population of any place. Do not billet your soldiers or officers in the houses of civilians. Do not forget to perform your daily prayers. Fear God. Remember that death will inevitably come to everyone of you some time or other, even if you are thousands of miles away from a battle field; therefore be always ready to face death. (Andrew Miller, Church History)

So,
the God of Islam and the Messenger of Islam are more merciful than your alleged god in your distorted book

معتنق يروي قصته! Speaker's corner

elsbet

Superstar
by modern, I mean compare to pre-Constantine era. I think early Christianity is the right one, that’s all
I agree.
What Constantine started was the precursor to Catholicism.

It worked when I call Jesus name during sleep paralysis lol. I don’t know, I feel he is the mediator for our gentiles. ><
You're right-- He is.
Concerning the sleep paralysis... right, again.

... at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth-​

(That's happened to me, too-- felt like my jaw was wired shut for a minute. :oops: )

Interesting, too-- the Pharisees accused Jesus of being empowered by the devil, when He cast out demons, in real time. They said He drives out demons by Beelzebub!

Which makes no sense-- and Jesus said, Umm... How can Satan drive out Satan?
If a kingdom is divided against itself, it cannot stand.
If a house is divided against itself, it cannot stand.
And if Satan is divided and rises against himself, he cannot stand; his end has come. MARK 3:23-25

Mindmax1

If you mean pre-Constantine as when Jesus walked, then absolutely.

However today Christianity is far from what Jesus actually taught. From eating pork to worshiping the prophet himself. The majority have lost the plot.
Jesus was not a prophet, prophets committed sin He didn't so where is the logic? And there are plenty of those who believe in the Yeshua(Jesus) as the Messiah and who are children of The Most High Yah (God) and don't eat pork. Myself included.

Daze

Superstar
Jesus was not a prophet, prophets committed sin He didn't so where is the logic? And there are plenty of those who believe in the Yeshua(Jesus) as the Messiah and who are children of The Most High Yah (God) and don't eat pork. Myself included.
Ya know whats interesting Max?

And the crowds were saying, “This is the
prophet Jesus, from Nazareth in Galilee.” (Matthew 21:11)

The woman *said to Him, “Sir, I perceive that You
are a prophet.(John 4:19)

When they sought to seize Him, they feared the people, because
they considered Him to be a prophet. (Matthew 21:46)

So they *said to the blind man again, “What do you say about Him, since He opened your eyes?” And he said, “
He is a prophet.” (John 9:17)
(interesting footnote, even those he gave vision to considered him a prophet)

And He said to them, “What things?” And they said to Him, “The things about Jesus the Nazarene,
who was a prophet mighty in deed and word in the sight of God and all the people, (Luke 24:19)

I could go on but 5 verses seems good enough to prove my point. And my point is everyone that was alive when Jesus walked considered him a Prophet.

Its good you don't eat pork considering the Bible forbids it in 32 verses. But consider this. If a man spends his entire life worshiping Prophet Noah but avoids pork. Is he getting into heaven?

The question is rhetorical.

One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying
to God. (Luke 6:12)

You worship the worshiper.

Peace.

Ya know whats interesting Max?

And the crowds were saying, “This is the prophet Jesus, from Nazareth in Galilee.” (Matthew 21:11)

The woman *said to Him, “Sir, I perceive that You
are a prophet.(John 4:19)

When they sought to seize Him, they feared the people, because
they considered Him to be a prophet. (Matthew 21:46)

So they *said to the blind man again, “What do you say about Him, since He opened your eyes?” And he said, “
He is a prophet.” (John 9:17)
(interesting footnote, even those he gave vision to considered him a prophet)

And He said to them, “What things?” And they said to Him, “The things about Jesus the Nazarene, who was a prophet mighty in deed and word in the sight of God and all the people, (Luke 24:19)

I could go on but 5 verses seems good enough to prove my point. And my point is everyone that was alive when Jesus walked considered him a Prophet.

Its good you don't eat pork considering the Bible forbids it in 32 verses. But consider this. If a man spends his entire life worshiping Prophet Noah but avoids pork. Is he getting into heaven?

The question is rhetorical.

One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God. (Luke 6:12)

You worship the worshiper.

Peace.
You missed one important part that is what the people perceived him as SOLELY.

Btw he was a prophet, he was a rabbi, he was a Torah observant Jew, when you think of Jesus do you actually think he was a Muslim? So in the synagogue he was actually being a Muslim ? He wore tsvittsvit he did Jewish things you know those people you hate. How would your concept of Jesus make sense in the geographical location he was in?

It's just clear when you say things like worshipping prophet Noah u really don't understand Jesus was the fulfilment of everything! Every Jewish law and custom and lineage.

Go and look up melchizadek and try to deny their isn't a consistent theme of the Bible from the OT To the new do u know Jesus was a priest of the order of melchizadek. Meaning he was also a priest! Because he was everything God given title of man and he was God the son.

You missed one important part that is what the people perceived him as SOLELY.

Btw he was a prophet, he was a rabbi, he was a Torah observant Jew, when you think of Jesus do you actually think he was a Muslim? So in the synagogue he was actually being a Muslim ? He wore tsvittsvit he did Jewish things you know those people you hate. How would your concept of Jesus make sense in the geographical location he was in?

It's just clear when you say things like worshipping prophet Noah u really don't understand Jesus was the fulfilment of everything! Every Jewish law and custom and lineage.

Go and look up melchizadek and try to deny their isn't a consistent theme of the Bible from the OT To the new do u know Jesus was a priest of the order of melchizadek. Meaning he was also a priest! Because he was everything God given title of man and he was God the son.
A muslim is someone who submits, is whole etc. It is derived from the word Salam.

Muslims view a the prophets as muslims regardless of where they were from and their specific variations in practice. Their core belief and relationship with God made them 'muslim'.
Of course, Jerusalem itself means 'City of salam' as in 'city of Islam'.

As for judaism, jews follow the mosaic law. Any muslim hatred towards them is due to politics and their disbelief in Jesus and Mohammed. Muslims very rarely have theological debates with jews though because they are monothiests and share a similar understanding of Allah.
Xtians are the odd ones out there.

As for who Jesus was..
You mentioned 'the order of melkezidek'
The Order is known as a Tariqa in islamic sufism...and hence this confirms that Jesus was not only part of an ancient sufi tariqa but that he himself was a sufi of a particular order. Likewise to me, original christianity was a tariqah within the confines of jewish mosaic shariah...law
Likewise what was obtained from the Tariqah was Marifah (gnosis...of Jesus) which led to Haqiqah (the absolute truth).

Of course you are still stuck in nursery level theology and have no idea of what islam contains.