who is this man?

Daze

Superstar
Islam aint my ideology, its a theological faith and Muslims aint some gang I move in lock-step with. If the truth hurts say ouch, but foul behavior should be called out regardless of the participants spiritual base, but ESPECIALLY when its those who claim to be the vanguard of monotheism. So whats more hateful, the person who refuses to accept the lie that Muhammed raped children (as corrupt hadith allows for)... the person who follows Quranic guidance to try and be a kind and decent protector of kids (especially orphans)...

Or the people who try and re-insert their foul, forbidden behavior into the deen they claim to follow?
So i should be hurt that Islam isn't your ideology? Why is this? I"m only offended by some of the ignorant things you say, such as your insults towards the last prophet (saw).

We all know it was an agreement of marriage when she was 9. Not a consummation of one. But this doesn't serve your purpose, does it?

Also doesn't serve your purpose that this woman is referred to as the mother of all believers and without her, a massive chunk of the religion is lost. Millions today are named after this woman in an effort to emulate her. Is this not a sign of infatuation?

I see now why some here have told me they have added you to their ignore list. As you come off as a hateful person. I do believe this is where you make mine because life is too short.

There is a reason the most common name on the planet is Muhammad tempo. Why don't you look into this?

I wish you luck with your insults towards the rosul. This video is less then a minute, but i doubt it will sink in anyway.

akay

Established
very cool

إجابة تسحق الفم لمن يقولون أن النبي كان منجذب جنسيا لل... - عباقرة: حمزة وعباس Speaker's corner

the Quran describes how Mary, the mother of Jesus, was approached by an angel from God, bringing her tidings she had never imagined: that she will give birth to a son, a Messiah, who will be of the righteous and will be a prophet of God, calling the Children of Israel (the Israelites) to the straight path of God.

“(And mention) when the angels said, ‘O Mary, indeed God gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary – distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near (to God). He will speak to the people in the cradle and in maturity and will be of the righteous.” (Quran 3:45-46)

Naturally, for Mary, this news was both strange and seemingly impossible.

“She said, ‘My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?’ (The angel) said, “Such is God; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, ‘Be,’ and it is. And He will teach him writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel.” (Quran 3:47-4

The very nature of Jesus is so special, that God compares the uniqueness of His creation to that of the first man and prophet, Adam.

“Indeed, the example of Jesus to God is like that of Adam. He created him from dust; then He said to him, ‘Be,’ and he was.” (Quran 3:59)
Jesus and His Miracles

Jesus became one of the greatest prophets of God, and was sent to the Children of Israel in order to confirm the teachings of his predecessor, the Prophet Moses. His birth was a miracle, and, like all prophets of God, he was granted several miracles. He approached his people, telling them:

“And (make him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (who will say), ‘Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord’ in that I design for you from the clay (that which is) like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of God. And I cure the blind (from birth) and the leper, and I give life to the dead – by permission of God. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers. And (I have come) confirming what was before me of the Torah and to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear God and obey me. Indeed, God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path.” (Quran 3:49-51)
Jesus’s Followers

The Quran continues the story of Jesus by relating several incidents of his life and his disciples.

“But when Jesus felt (persistence in) disbelief from them, he said, ‘Who are my supporters for (the cause of) God?’ The disciples said,” We are supporters for God. We have believed in God and testify that we are Muslims (submitting to Him.) Our Lord, we have believed in what You revealed and have followed the messenger (i.e., Jesus), so register us among the witnesses (to truth).” (Quran 3:52-53)

In another incident, after which an entire surah (chapter) of the Quran is named, the disciples of Jesus asked him for another miracle.

“(And remember) when the disciples said, ‘O Jesus, Son of Mary, can your Lord send down to us a table (spread with food) from the heaven?’ (Jesus) said, ‘Fear God, if you should be believers.’ They said, ‘We wish to eat from it and let our hearts be reassured and know that you have been truthful to us and be among its witnesses.’ Said Jesus, the son of Mary, ‘O God, our Lord, send down to us a table (spread with food) from the heaven to be for us a festival for the first of us and the last of us and a sign from You. And provide for us, and You are the best of providers.’” (Quran 5:112-114)

God sent them the table they had asked for, but not without a warning.

“God said, ‘Indeed, I will sent it down to you, but whoever disbelieves afterwards from among you – then indeed will I punish him with a punishment by which I have not punished anyone among the worlds.’” (Quran 5:115)
The End of the Story?

The story of Jesus never really ends in the Quran, as we are told that Jesus was not killed, but that rather, God raised His beloved prophet up to Him.

“(Mention) when God said, ‘O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify (i.e., free) you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you (in submission to God alone) superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ. And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers.’ But as for those who believed and did righteous deeds, He will give them in full their rewards, and God does not like the wrongdoers.” (Quran 3:55-57)

The Quran also points out that Jesus was neither killed nor crucified. Speaking of the Children of Israel, God faults their accusations against Mary as well as their claim that they killed Jesus.

“And (We cursed them) for their disbelief and their saying against Mary a great slander. And (for) their saying, ‘Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of God.’ And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but (another) was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain. Rather, God raised him to Himself. And ever is God Exalted in Might and Wise.” (Quran 4:156-15

The Quran confirms that Jesus was raised up by God, and the Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, reassured us that Jesus will be sent down to earth once again before the Day of Judgment. In a saying of Prophet Muhammad, narrated by Abu Hurairah, the Prophet said:

“By the One in Whose hand is my self, definitely the son of Maryam will soon descend among you as a just judge, and he will break the cross, kill the pig, and abolish the jizyah (tribute), and wealth will be so abundant that no one will accept it, until a single prostration will be better than the world and everything in it.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)
The Deen Show: The Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus isn't God by Brother Joshua Evans
Very interesting how the Quran and the Apocalypse of Adam are very similar. The Christian text's(old testament) that were translated from Aramaic,Hebrew,Greek, and the Quran lost many detail's through translation. Sadly even the Quran comes comes from from the pre-islamic religion. Or some recent findings may suggest.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
So i should be hurt that Islam isn't your ideology? Why is this? I"m only offended by some of the ignorant things you say, such as your insults towards the last prophet (saw).

We all know it was an agreement of marriage when she was 9. Not a consummation of one. But this doesn't serve your purpose, does it?

Also doesn't serve your purpose that this woman is referred to as the mother of all believers and without her, a massive chunk of the religion is lost. Millions today are named after this woman in an effort to emulate her. Is this not a sign of infatuation?

I see now why some here have told me they have added you to their ignore list. As you come off as a hateful person. I do believe this is where you make mine because life is too short.

There is a reason the most common name on the planet is Muhammad tempo. Why don't you look into this?

I wish you luck with your insults towards the rosul. This video is less then a minute, but i doubt it will sink in anyway.

Im not insulting Mohammed. Im not asserting he had sex with children. Im defending his name against such accusations.

Your own hadeeths contradict you here... which ones will you selectively employ to try and prove your non-existent point?

Where did I ever deny Aisha's contributions? Such a convenient strawman on your part.

Blocked lol... because you cant defend your positions. I was neither vulgar nor attacking towards you, and I NEVER insulted Muhammed. YOU did that with the bizarre instance that he was a p***phile and that it was/is somehow acceptable.

Over and over, thread after thread you people keep trotting out the same excuses and deflections.. "Its been answered already etc." yet you never produce proof of it being done here. You people never address the timelines constructed BY MUSLIM SCHOLARS which prove Aisha's age to be 17-19 via both hadeeth and chronologically scientific means.

You people are snared in a perverse catch-22... if you still follow hadeeth, that means you accept grown men raping girls aged 6-9. But you cant admit that to the public and retain any credibility, so you continue this sad pantomime over and over... hoping soft Westerners either dont put 2 and 2 together or if they do, you hope they will accept your lie that "it was what we did back in the day, but not now."

So which is it, do you accept the hadeeth which allows for grown men to r*pe children and thereby promote this activity because of your lie that Muhammed engaged in this activity? Or do you say "That hadeeth was from long ago and we no longer follow it", thereby disowning your own loyality to this shameful practice? Cant have it both ways... which is precisely why you blocked me. Pathetic.

akay

Established
The Quran is complete, but our understanding as humans is not perfect.

The Quran set the general rules. The Hadith elaborated, explained, and showed the details.

As a simple example: The Quran ordered us to pray, pay Zakat, and perform Hajj; but did not give a single verse telling us how to perform these rituals.

ALLAH TA'ALA says “This day have I perfected your religion, completed My favors to you and have chosen Islam as a religion. 6:3”

Islam, the Deen of ALLAH TA'ALA is perfected and completed by His Book -the Qur'an Majeed and Sunnah of His beloved Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam)

the message of the Qur’an is universal, even if the Qur’an is in Arabic, because the Qur’an contains the true words of God, and because it is the last book of guidance to mankind

You can translate, and if you make mistakes, you have one original language, Arabic. You can verify your translation by searching for the original source
And one Quran through the ages

Contrary to the Bible
Although the language in which Christ spoke Aramaic,
It was later translated into many languages,Hebrew, Greek, Latin, Syrianc, the Coptic or the Gothic
You do not have an original source to verify it

The Bible is more than one copy
The Bible may look like one book, but it is actually sixty-six books in one. Thirty-nine books make up what we call the Old Testament, and twenty-seven make up the New Testament

Islam is not new religion.
From Adam to Muhammad, peace be upon them
It is the same message preached by Moses, Jesus and Abraham. Islam literally means ‘submission to God’ and it teaches us to have a direct relationship with God. It reminds us that since God created us, no one should be worshipped except God alone. It also teaches that God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine. The concept of God is summarized in the Quran as:

“Say, He is God, the One. God, the Absolute. He does not give birth, nor was He born, and there is nothing like Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)[4]

Becoming a Muslim is not turning your back to Jesus. Rather it’s going back to the original teachings of Jesus and obeying him.

akay

Established
What famous non-Muslims said about Islam and Prophet Muhammad PBUH
Napoleon Bonaparte
I hope the time is not far off when I shall be able to unite all the wise and educated men of all the countries and establish a uniform regime based on the principles of Quran which alone are true and which alone can lead men to happiness.

Sir George Bernard Shaw

I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity.
I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.

H.G. Wells

The Islamic teachings have left great traditions for equitable and gentle dealings and behaviour, and inspire people with nobility and tolerance. These are human teachings of the highest order and at the same time practicable. These teachings brought into existence a society in which hard-heartedness and collective oppression and injustice were the least as compared with all other societies preceding it… Islam is replete with gentleness, courtesy, and fraternity.

Phillip Hitti

During all the first part of the Middle Ages, no other people made as important a contribution to human progress as did the Arabs, if we take this term to mean all those whose mother-tongue was Arabic, and not merely those living in the Arabian peninsula. For centuries, Arabic was the language of learning, culture and intellectual progress for the whole of the civilized world with the exception of the Far East. From the 9th to the 12th century there were more philosophical, medical, historical, religious, astronomical and geographical works written in Arabic than in any other human tongue.

R. Bosworth Smith

He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without Pope’s pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar: without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue; if ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by the right divine, it was Mohammed, for he had all the power without its instruments and without its supports. He cared not for the dressings of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life.

Sarojini Naidu

It was the first religion that preached and practised democracy; for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: ‘God Alone is Great’

Dr. William Draper

Four years after the death of Justinian, A.D. 569, was born in Mecca, in Arabia, the man who, of all men, has exercised the greatest influence upon the human race… To be the religious head of many empires, to guide the daily life of one-third of the human race, may perhaps justify the title of a Messenger of God.

Thomas Carlyle

The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.
A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world, the world’s Maker had ordered so.

A. S. Tritton

The picture of the Muslim soldier advancing with a sword in one hand and the Qur’an in the other is quite false.

De Lacy O’Leary

History makes it clear, however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated.

Gibbon

The good sense of Muhammad despised the pomp of royalty.
The Apostle of God submitted to the menial offices of the family; he kindled the fire; swept the floor; milked the ewes; and mended with his own hands his shoes and garments. Disdaining the penance and merit of a hermit, he observed without effort of vanity the abstemious diet of an Arab.

Edward Gibbon and Simon Oakley

The greatest success of Mohammad’s life was effected by sheer moral force.

Edward Montet

Islam is a religion that is essentially rationalistic in the widest sense of this term considered etymologically and historically… the teachings of the Prophet, the Qur’an has invariably kept its place as the fundamental starting point, and the dogma of unity of God has always been proclaimed therein with a grandeur a majesty, an invariable purity and with a note of sure conviction, which it is hard to find surpassed outside the pale of Islam… A creed so precise, so stripped of all theological complexities and consequently so accessible to the ordinary understanding might be expected to possess and does indeed possess a marvellous power of winning its way into the consciences of men.

Mahatma Gandhi

I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind… I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet’s biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life.

Alphonse de LaMartaine

If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astonishing results are the three criteria of a human genius, who could dare compare any great man in history with Muhammad? The most famous men created arms, laws, and empires only. They founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes. This man moved not only armies, legislations, empires, peoples, dynasties, but millions of men in one-third of the then inhabited world; and more than that, he moved the altars, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and the souls.

Michael Hart

My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world’s most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the secular and religious level.
…It is probable that the relative influence of Muhammad on Islam has been larger than the combined influence of Jesus Christ and St. Paul on Christianity. .
..It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which I feel entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history.

Rodwell

Mohammad’s career is a wonderful instance of the force and life that resides in him who possesses an intense faith in God and in the unseen world. He will always be regarded as one of those who have had that influence over the faith, morals and whole earthly life of their fellow men, which none but a really great man ever did, or can exercise; and whose efforts to propagate a great verity will prosper.

W. Montgomery Watt

His readiness to undergo persecution for his beliefs, the high moral character of the men who believed in him and looked up to him as a leader, and the greatness of his ultimate achievement - all argue his fundamental integrity. To suppose Muhammad an impostor raises more problems that it solves. Moreover, none of the great figures of history is so poorly appreciated in the West as Muhammad
Thus, not merely must we credit Muhammad with essential honesty and integrity of purpose, if we are to understand him at all; if we are to correct the errors we have inherited from the past, we must not forget the conclusive proof is a much stricter requirement than a show of plausibility, and in a matter such as this only to be attained with difficulty.

D. G. Hogarth in ‘Arabia’

Serious or trivial, his daily behaviour has instituted a canon which millions observe this day with conscious memory. No one regarded by any section of the human race as Perfect Man has ever been imitated so minutely.The conduct of the founder of Christianity has not governed the ordinary life of his followers. Moreover, no founder of a religion has left on so solitary an eminence as the Muslim apostle.

Washington Irving

He was sober and abstemious in his diet and a rigorous observer of fasts. He indulged in no magnificence of apparel, the ostentation of a petty mind; neither was his simplicity in dress affected but a result of real disregard for distinction from so trivial a source.
In his private dealings he was just. He treated friends and strangers, the rich and poor, the powerful and weak, with equity, and was beloved by the common people for the affability with which he received them, and listened to their complaints.
His military triumphs awakened no pride nor vain glory, as they would have done had they been effected for selfish purposes
. In the time of his greatest power he maintained the same simplicity of manners and appearance as in the days of his adversity. So far from affecting a regal state, he was displeased if, on entering a room, any unusual testimonials of respect were shown to him. If he aimed at a universal dominion, it was the dominion of faith; as to the temporal rule which grew up in his hands, as he used it without ostentation, so he took no step to perpetuate it in his family.

James Michener

No other religion in history spread so rapidly as Islam. The West has widely believed that this surge of religion was made possible by the sword. But no modern scholar accepts this idea, and the Qur’an is explicit in the support of the freedom of conscience.
What non muslims said about the Prophet of islam - YouTube

akay

Established
The practicality of Islamic Law is one particular aspect that truly impressed me at that time, It is a great blessing that in Islam one finds detailed teachings that result in their desired goals while, at the same time, being extremely practical and consistent with human nature. The lack of such teachings is one of the greatest dilemmas faced by Christianity. For example, with respect to societal cohesion and interaction, the greatest teachings found in the New Testament are what are known as “the hard sayings” of Jesus. They are as follows:

“Eye for Eye

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
Love for Enemies

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.” (Matthew 5:38-4.

Christian scholars themselves are perplexed. How are such obviously impossible or impractical teachings to be applied? Just one example of a discussion of these words will suffice to show how perplexing they are to those who staunchly believe in them:

[For interpreting these words, t]he model proposed by Joachim Jeremias is simple, representative, and of continuing influence. According to this model, the Sermon usually is seen in one of three ways: (1) as a perfectionist code, fully in line with the legalism of rabbinic Judaism; (2) as an impossible ideal, meant to drive the believer first to desperation, and then to trust in God's mercy; or (3) as an ‘interim ethic’ meant for what was expected to be a brief period of waiting in the end time, and which is now obsolete. Jeremias adds his own fourth thesis: The Sermon is an indicative depiction of incipient life in the kingdom of God, which presupposes as its condition of possibility the experience of conversion. More complex or comprehensive schematizations have been offered, but most major interpreters can be understood in relation to the options posed by Jeremias

In Islam, there are no such dilemmas. The teachings are easy, flexible, practical and completely suited to everyday life, even for a new Muslim living in a completely non-Islamic environment, such as I was. The famed author James A. Michener also noted and appreciated this aspect of Islam. In one of the earliest writings that I had read about Islam, entitled “Islam—the Misunderstood Religion,” Michener wrote,

The quran is remarkably down-to-earth in its discussion of the good life. In one memorable passage it directs: ‘When ye deal with each other in transactions involving future obligations reduce them to writing… and get two witnesses…’ It is this combination of dedication to one God, plus practical instruction, that makes the quran unique.

شاب يسال ذاكر نايك لماذا نقلد النبي محمد | مترجم

منصور و فتاة مسيحية l ركن المتحدثين l هايد بارك

11.Witness of the people of the book -

What the actual fuck? How the Fred Fuckin Flintstone did you come up with this twisted bullshit man?

I know Muslims and they don’t give shit about Arab culture or even know what Yiddish-Hebrew is.

If anyone is attempting a straw man, brav, it’s you.

Peanut butter jelly belly dancing time, anyone?
His post went way over ur head dude. Stick to ur pay grade.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Very interesting how the Quran and the Apocalypse of Adam are very similar. The Christian text's(old testament) that were translated from Aramaic,Hebrew,Greek, and the Quran lost many detail's through translation. Sadly even the Quran comes comes from from the pre-islamic religion. Or some recent findings may suggest.
The Apocalypse of Adam from the Nag Hummadi library is Gnostic text, not Christian. Islam stole from many sources, Gnosticism being one. That's the reason why there're son many similarities between Islam and the Gnostic Apocalypse of Adam.

akay

Established
It is naïve to say that Islam is blend of second-hand information about Judaism and Christianity with an inkling of Arab elements in it. It is absurd to suggest that the Prophet, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ), was cognizant of the two religious systems.

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, was illiterate
He does not know how to read and does not know how to write
Therefore, he did not quote anything from any civilization

The Jews tried to kill the Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet Jesus and other prophets, peace be upon them, just to spread the religion of God, which acknowledges the oneness of God
The Jews did not tolerate any prophet who violated their corrupt law

the Prophet Muhammad Peace be Upon Him,
He did not agree with the Jews and the Christians in their beliefs and actions that are contrary to the law of God

the Bible
It was later translated into many languages, but it was only a thousand years after the advent of the Prophet that it was adapted into Arabic. So even supposing that he knew how to read and write his native language, we could not validly demand of him that he be bilingual or polyglot, that he handle Hebrew, Greek, Latin, Syriac, the Coptic or the Gothic and let him hide it with such great dexterity from the eyes of the whole world.

The Qur’an contains the events of the past, present and future
The only possible answer is that God is inspired.to the Prophet Muhammad Peace be Upon Him

. WAS THE QUR'AN COPIED FROM THE BIBLE? - DR ZAKIR NAIK

هل أقتبس القران من الكتاب المقدس ؟ احمد ديدات يصعق شروش YouTube

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It is naïve to say that Islam is blend of second-hand information about Judaism and Christianity with an inkling of Arab elements in it. It is absurd to suggest that the Prophet, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ), was cognizant of the two religious systems.

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, was illiterate
He does not know how to read and does not know how to write
Therefore, he did not quote anything from any civilization

The Jews tried to kill the Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet Jesus and other prophets, peace be upon them, just to spread the religion of God, which acknowledges the oneness of God
The Jews did not tolerate any prophet who violated their corrupt law

the Prophet Muhammad Peace be Upon Him,
He did not agree with the Jews and the Christians in their beliefs and actions that are contrary to the law of God

the Bible
It was later translated into many languages, but it was only a thousand years after the advent of the Prophet that it was adapted into Arabic. So even supposing that he knew how to read and write his native language, we could not validly demand of him that he be bilingual or polyglot, that he handle Hebrew, Greek, Latin, Syriac, the Coptic or the Gothic and let him hide it with such great dexterity from the eyes of the whole world.

The Qur’an contains the events of the past, present and future
The only possible answer is that God is inspired.to the Prophet Muhammad Peace be Upon Him

. WAS THE QUR'AN COPIED FROM THE BIBLE? - DR ZAKIR NAIK

هل أقتبس القران من الكتاب المقدس ؟ احمد ديدات يصعق شروش YouTube
Jewish hierarchy may have hated Jesus, but that doesnt change the fact that Jesus was himself a Palestinian Jewish man though eh? He was literally the Rabbi's Rabbi. Their ultimate scholar and teacher.

akay

Established
Allah the name of God

actually Allah is the name itself of The Most Supreme Creator, the Lord of the worlds which is also uniquely synonymous too since with this word Allah by all semetic religions (see video below for proofs) was referred only to the Creator of the worlds which did not need much explanation even to the pagan Arabs because they have been using right from the days of Prophet Ishmael, the son of Prophet Abraham who built the kaaba from 5000 years ago

As seen in this verse of Quran 29:61 which is addressed to the idolators and pagans of Arabia

“If you asked them, "Who created the heavens and earth and subjected the sun and the moon?" they would surely say, " Allah ." Then how are they deluded?”

So this proves Allah was also synonymous but only to the Supreme power and not to other gods as they had many gods whom the pagans worshipped. The Quran sura 112 introduced Allah again to the pagans in the right precise sense since they had started to forget the pure nature of Allah that was taught to them by Prophet Abraham though they were using the name of Allah even before the coming of Quran since Prophets Muhammad ﷺ's father name was Abdullah or Servant of Allah. Another incident that substantiates this claim is when the incident of the year of the elephant took place the pagans stopped to worship all idols for about 7 years only worshipping Allah, the Lord of the Kaaba.

The name Abdullah means submission and servitude to allah alone

So that's why when some translate the Allah as God during shahada or testimony to embrace Islam they read as

“there is no God but Allah and Muhammad PBUH is Messenger of Allah “

And this verse from 17:110 also reiterates the same, note that Allah calls himself as Allah and not just ilah in this verse

“Say, "Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever [name] you call - to Him belong the best names." And do not recite [too] loudly in your prayer or [too] quietly but seek between that an [intermediate] way.”

since the pagans did have many gods who they thought as powerful to save them help them but they also worshiped Allah whom they believed as the Ultimate Creator of the world. But still rebellious or idiotic enough to associate daughters to Allah whom they thought as Angels and partners to Allah the bogus statues of dead Saints. Since the word God in English can be misused to refer multiple gods or masculine or feminine ie Goddess etc Muslims call Allah to show that they mean the God of the pure Monotheist Prophet Abraham since the word Allah cannot be used in multiple sense nor refers any gender.

Elohim El, Elah, Alah
In the Bible, God is very often referred to as ‘Elohim’ in the Hebrew language. The ‘im’ in the ending is a plural of honour and God is referred to as ‘El’ or ‘Elah’ in the English Bible with commentary, edited by reverend C. I. Scofield. ‘Elah’ is alternatively spelled as ‘Alah’. The difference in spelling is only of a single ‘L’. Muslims spell Allah as ‘Allah’ while the Reverend has spelled it as Alah and they pronounce it as ‘Elah’. Muslims pronounce it as Allah. Hebrew and Arabic are sister languages therefore we say it should be pronounced as ‘Allah’ and not as ‘Elah’.

The video will show how Allah was used by all semetic religions.
Ahmed Deedat Answer - Where was the word 'ALLAH' lost by Jews and Christians?

akay

Established
Christians believe that Jesus is alive today, and many denominations believe him to be active. They also believe that he has been resurrected already, and that he will never die again. The Muslim position, however, is that he never died, and therefore is still alive. It says in the Quran, that the Jews claim:

“We killed Jesus Christ, the son of Mary, Messenger of God.”

However, God denies this, as the verse continues:

“But they killed him not, nor crucified him; It was only a likeness shown to them: Most certainly they killed him not. Rather, God lifted him up to Himself.” (Quran 4:157-

This action of lifting is literally an upward movement, physically being taken from the earth into heavens, just as he will be physically brought back on the wings of angels from the heavens to the earth when he returns. Christians estimate his age to be 31-33 years of age at ascension, because the synoptic Gospels are considered to describe approximately 1 year of his life. The Gospel of John purportedly describes 3 years of his life from the moment he began preaching, of which Luke says:

“And Jesus himself began to be about 30 years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph … and (he) was led by the spirit into the wilderness.” (Luke 3:23 and 4:1)

Muslim scholars agree. Hasan Basri said, “Jesus was 34, while Sa’eed bin Mussayyib said, “He was 33,” when he was lifted up to heaven.[1]

“And there is none of the People of the Book but will believe in him before his death, and on the Day of Judgment, he will be a witness against them.” (Quran 4:159)

God, here, is talking about the ‘People of the Book’ believing in Jesus before the latter dies well after he was lifted up into the heavens. The implication is that he is not yet dead. In fact, he is securely kept by God until he completes his appointed term. As God says in the Quran:

“It is God Who takes away the souls at the time of their death, and (the souls) of those that die not during their sleep. He keeps those for which He has ordained death and sends the rest for a term appointed.” (Quran 39:42)

And:

“It is God Who takes away the souls at night, and has knowledge of all that you have done by day, and raises you up again that a term appointed be fulfilled; then will you be returned unto Him. Then He will inform you of all that you used to do.” (Quran 60:60)

‘The term appointed’ denotes the numbered days of our lives, already known and confirmed by God. The word “to take away” is a promise made by God to Jesus which God will do when His messenger is threatened by disbelief. The Quran informs us that He told Jesus:

“Indeed I will take you (away) and lift you up to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve…” (Quran 3:55)

Thus we have a promise of God fulfilled when he saved Jesus from crucifixion, and another that will be fulfilled when He returns Jesus to earth and he completes his life here - a promise confirmed in the revelation given to Mary at the annunciation:

“God gives you tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be Jesus Christ, son of Mary, held in honor in the world and in the hereafter, and one of those who are nearest (to God). He shall speak to the people in infancy and when middle-aged[2], and shall be of the righteous.” (Quran 3:45-46)

Since middle-aged is older than the early thirties, this prophecy concerns his speaking to the people after his return. So this second promise (that everyone will believe in him before he dies) concerns his second mission when he descends to earth again. When he arrives, he will be the same age as he left, and then he will live for another forty years.[3] The Prophet, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, said:

“There is no prophet between me and him (Jesus), and he shall descend. He… will stay in the world for forty years; then he will die and the Muslims will offer the funeral Prayer for him.” (Abu Dawood, Ahmed)

The return of Jesus will be close to the end of time. In fact, his descent will be one of the major signs the final hour is due. The Quran discloses that:

“He (the son of Mary) shall be a known sign of the Hour; so have no doubt concerning it and follow Me.” (Quran 43:61)

His appearance will be followed by only two or three other unmistakable portents. Among these are the appearance of the beast[4], the wafting of the believers from the earth[5], leaving only disbelievers behind, and the rising of the sun from the west.

The ten major signs, among which is the second coming of Jesus, are summarized in one hadeeth:

“The Hour will not come until you see ten signs: the smoke; the False Messiah; the Beast; the sun rising from the West; the descent of Jesus son of Mary; the Gog and Magog; and three tremors - one in the East, one in the West, and one in Arabia, at the end of which fire will burst forth from the direction of Aden and drive people to the place of their final assembly.” (Ahmed)

May God save us from disbelief and preserve us from being among those who witness the final moments

أحمد ديدات عودة المسيح وأسبابها - YouTube

elsbet

Superstar
Elohim El, Elah, Alah
In the Bible, God is very often referred to as ‘Elohim’ in the Hebrew language. The ‘im’ in the ending is a plural of honour...
God is often referred to as Elohim in the Old Testament (Hebrew), yes. It's definitely an interesting term.

Elohim can indicate God (Yahweh) in the singular or another spiritual being/god, goddessa-- or a group of spiritual beings (eg gods, angels, divine representatives, etc.) in the plural, according to the concordance.

It depends on the context.

See 1 KINGS 11:5... elohim references Ashtoreth, a pagan goddess.

For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess [elohim] of the Sidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.

(The bible does not employ the royal "we." God tells us his name is "I AM.")

... and God is referred to as ‘El’ or ‘Elah’ in the English Bible with commentary, edited by reverend C. I. Scofield. ‘Elah’ is alternatively spelled as ‘Alah’. The difference in spelling is only of a single ‘L’. Muslims spell Allah as ‘Allah’ while the Reverend has spelled it as Alah and they pronounce it as ‘Elah’. Muslims pronounce it as Allah. Hebrew and Arabic are sister languages therefore we say it should be pronounced as ‘Allah’ and not as ‘Elah’.

The video will show how Allah was used by all semetic religions.
Ahmed Deedat Answer - Where was the word 'ALLAH' lost by Jews and Christians?
From Strong's concordance (bible):

alah
n. oath
I looked for an instance of "alah" in elohim and eloah, but I was unable to find in the Hebrew (see etymology link at bottom for expanded entries).

Concerning Scofield-- he states that "alah" means to swear or bind by oath, also. He does not say it is another spelling of God's name, though.

Note: He wrote "the Scofield Bible"-- and his interpretation differs slightly from any interpretation I've read. He also says The Trinity is latent in the (title) elohim. I see no evidence of that-- my research indicates it simply means the deity.

His personal commentary on the three (main) names of God is linked below for context.
LINK

Additional etymology and commentary for both "elohim" and "alah" here.

Daze

Superstar
God is often referred to as Elohim in the Old Testament (Hebrew), yes. It's definitely an interesting term.

Elohim can indicate God (Yahweh) in the singular or another spiritual being/god, goddessa-- or a group of spiritual beings (eg gods, angels, divine representatives, etc.) in the plural, according to the concordance.

It depends on the context.

See 1 KINGS 11:5... elohim references Ashtoreth, a pagan goddess.

For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess [elohim] of the Sidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.

(The bible does not employ the royal "we." God tells us his name is "I AM.")

From Strong's concordance (bible):

alah
n. oath
I looked for an instance of "alah" in elohim and eloah, but I was unable to find in the Hebrew (see etymology link at bottom for expanded entries).

Concerning Scofield-- he states that "alah" means to swear or bind by oath, also. He does not say it is another spelling of God's name, though.

Note: He wrote "the Scofield Bible"-- and his interpretation differs slightly from any interpretation I've read. He also says The Trinity is latent in the (title) elohim. I see no evidence of that-- my research indicates it simply means the deity.

His personal commentary on the three (main) names of God is linked below for context.
LINK

Additional etymology and commentary for both "elohim" and "alah" here.

This is الله (Allah).

This is Genesis 1-5 in Arabic. I have edited this screenshot pointing out the word الله with red arrows.
coptic.jpg

Go ahead, verify the source yourself. Its the Bible in Arabic.

Palistinian priest.jpg

Ya, I've made this post before, but people hear what they want to hear.
Btw Els, I'm still waiting for you to show me where @InfoHarb is trolling people. If you're gonna slander someone, at least give your proof.

akay

Established
الرد على المبشّرين النصارى - عدنان رشيد

الشهود العيان للصلب بين غموض الكتاب المقدس ووضوح القرآن

الحلقة 3 برنامج ( #وياكم3 ) محمد العوضي ( لقاء مع الأمريكي خالد ياسين )

فتاة بريطانيا تسأل عن الإسلام ثم تريد القرآن ! ركن المتحدثين ~ Speakers corner

Bubbajay

Veteran

It would be silly to think Muhammad didn't know about Christianity or Rabbinic Judaism. Christianity at that time had spread all over the known world. People like to think that's not true, but an example would be Mongolia. Believe it or not Mongolia was once ruled by a Christian monarchy.

Arab sources have claimed that Muhammad fled his home because of the Khazarians. There was a huge population of Judaics in Khazaria, in fact 300 or more years after Muhammad King Bulan and the whole royal court converted to rabbinic judaism. It was claimed to be the second "jewish" nation behind Israel itself. Writers like Arthur Koesstler, Shlomo Sands, Gershom Scholem, and Moshe Idel all taught this true rabbinic history in universities in modern Israel.

Bubbajay

Veteran
You are one of the simple people who judge The Qur'an according to your feelings or any reason in yourself
You are not a comparative scholar of religions, or scholar
or academic researcher Or a Quran student
Until you judge The Qur'an

Jesus Christ (عليه السلام) in Islam Last Lecture by Ahmed Deedat (رحمه الله)
I've read parts of many religious books including the Quran. The fact is none even come close to the majesty of the New Testament. Before I was saved I'd read the NT and felt the power of the gospel. I'd read the Quran and others and felt I was being lied to.