Who is God? (The First Golden Nugget of Truth)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
On the other hand, some things you can dismiss pretty quickly

Anyone who says that everyone else is wrong and they are the only ones who possess the entire truth is lying. KD has shown on the other thread that he's willing to accept the thinnest arguments against the Bible, which tells me he has prejudged anything we might have to say.

Toss in his condescending attitude and the vast assumptions he makes about Christians (we all watch TBN, we all love Ray Comfort, we don't read or know the Bible, can't think for ourselves, etc.) and it all adds up to a fruitless waste of time. I don't think there's anything wrong with responding to people like KD just to show others how wrong their ideas are, but the Bible also says not to get sucked into stupid arguments.

Proverbs 26:
4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
Not intending any disrespect to KD but does it not smack you as odd that the Almighty's true plan of salvation by has waited till now to be revealed in the VC forum...

King David

Established
Still agreeing with you KD. But with what you just said we now have two options I think. Either the Most High allowed the descendants of the ones He chose in the OT (Israel)to be gathered to the land of Israel that was their inheritance by their/the adversary SATAN, or those arent the descendants of His chosen and its really satan guiding his chosen ones to where he wants them to be. Which one are you rolling with?
Good Morning KM.... :) Many of those who are in Israel now are not the true descendants of Abraham. The true descendants of Abraham have been scattered to the four corners of the earth, just as Deuteronomy 28:64 and Jeremiah 9:16 said would happen.

This is why Isaiah 11:12 was written, which speaks of a gathering of Judah from the four corners of the earth. Why are they called "Judah" and not Israel? One reason is because Judah is the Law Giver (Genesis 49:10) and Yahuwah chose to put emphasis on the Law as the determining factor between a man who is a son with an inheritance and one who is not.

Judah is also the line of King David, the son of Jesse, as well as Michael, the Son of Yahuwah who has yet to "stand up." So Judah represents the royal bloodline that Yahuwah has chosen.

Ezekiel 37 expounds upon this symbolism, calling those who are in Israel as well as those who currently follow the Law at the time of gathering "Judah," while those who are outside He calls "Joseph, the stick of Ephraim," (Ez 37:16), or "Joseph in the hand of Ephraim." (v.19)

So why Joseph? Because just like Joseph, the descendants who were scattered and outcast became planted in Egypt, which today is the western culture symbolized by Babylon. The post World War II return was manufactured, just as the Holocaust was.

A man who chooses to obey the Law of Elohim will stand up on his feet and become an angel (like Michael), whereas those who remain like a beast without the Law will follow the Beast, told to us by Daniel.

Shalom :)

Last edited:

King David

Established
Not intending any disrespect to KD but does it not smack you as odd that the Almighty's true plan of salvation by has waited till now to be revealed in the VC forum...
Not really. It just further explains Isaiah 53:1...

"Who will believe Our report? To whom has the arm of Yahuwah been revealed?"

There's a reason why it's right here, right now.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
So in order to fulfill Isaiah 53:1 and qualify for Divine revelation the report has to lack credibility, be believed by few and claim special private knowlege...

On a completely unrelated note I have some beachfront property in Montanna...

Shalom

Good Morning KM.... :) Many of those who are in Israel now are not the true descendants of Abraham. The true descendants of Abraham have been scattered to the four corners of the earth, just as Deuteronomy 28:64 and Jeremiah 9:16 said would happen.

So who are the true descendants in your opinion? And when were they taken to the four corners of the earth on slave ships like Deuteronomy 28 suggests they would be?

Camidria

Veteran
King David, it is sounding more and more like according to your research, only the tiniest bit of people will be saved.... But I know my Abba Father, He has carried me in the worst of times, healed my spirit when it was broken, shown me His never ending love. He is a Father of love, and He does not change, you claim the new testament has done away with the law - I have been taught that the law still stands, but now if I sin I can still come close to Yahuwah and not die. I have been taught my Abba Father is pure and Holy, that is why we need a sacrifice to cleanse us otherwise we will perish before Him.

Some time ago I asked Yahuwah to explain to me why it seems like He is so harsh in the Torah (old testament) but gentle in the new testament and He explained it to me like this: "I am like pure light, very bright and holy. When you are in total darkness and you put on a light it is as if the darkness is destroyed in a sense, as are you my children because of sin, even what you consider to be small sin ( a white lie, eating comfort food instead of trusting me (Yahuwah) when you feel unhappy, you are total darkness because of that sin, and darkness will be destroyed when it comes close to light. That is why I had to send my son to be the ultimate sacrifice, so that his blood will cover you and redeem you, that you can come close to me (Yahuwah) again."

If we remain under the law we will all die and be cast out into utter darkness, KD you cannot say to me that you are without sin, all of us sin, even the "tiniest" sin is enough for us to perish. But when Yeshua came to fulfill the law, he did not abolish it -
Matthew 5
17 “Do not think that I came to do away with or undo the I.e. the Pentateuch.Law [of Moses] or the [writings of the] Prophets; I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.18 For I assure you and most solemnly say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke [of the pen] will pass from the Law until all things [which it foreshadows] are accomplished.19 So whoever breaks one of the least [important] of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, will be called least [important] in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever practices and teaches them, he will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 “For I say to you that unless your righteousness (uprightness, moral essence) is more than that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

The difference is, we are not abiding in Yahuwah's out of fear, but out of LOVE for Him, and He is helping us to do it in His strength because our own strength isn't enough...

I will surely perish in Hell if it wasn't for Yahuwah's grace in restoring our relationship through his son!
You assume so many many things, in each and every post that you post you accuse people of things that others have done in your life and in your own country (I am not saying this to be nasty, but really this is not on!!!). Have you been here in South Africa? Have you gone to our churches? Have you been in the other people on this forum's homes.... how can you judge us according to the wrong doings of people you know in your life? How can you assume you know our hearts by looking at other Christians who you know personally? You cannot!

I want to challenge you.... There is a lovely place here in Africa, Mozambique. Iris Ministries, do yourself a favour, go there for 2 weeks and see the work that Yahuwah is doing there in people's lives through Yeshua. It's not expensive, believe me it will be a very cheap holiday for you! Then perhaps you can come back and judge...

You must remember, we are the gentiles, we are not Hebrews, but we are all still Yahuwah's children which He created, and I know He loves ALL of us. How would anyone ever have come to know Yahuwah 2000 years ago if the disciples didn't bring the Bible to all the nations, the language spoken back then was Greek in most gentile countries... Do you honestly want to tell me that Yahuwah's love is not for the gentiles as well? How would we have gotten to know Abba Father without someone bringing the message to us in our language?

You know what I can honestly say (in tears) without Yahuwah I would have been a sad person, I would never have survived the life I have lived, overcome the pain I have been through, He has lifted me out of the ashes and given me everything I needed to sustain me..... I am so very grateful that He loved me enough to bring me salvation through Yeshua...

Yahda

Veteran
King David, it is sounding more and more like according to your research, only the tiniest bit of people will be saved......
That's according to scripture. God states over and over only the REMNANT of his people will be saved.

Unfortunately Christians think they will be saved through the blood and grace of Christ.

Meanwhile on one occasion God said he is going to wipe this place out from one end of the earth clean to the other......that's just one of the many.

You guys are in for the rudest awakening ever. Smh !

And why does it seem like 2 different God's ? Maybe because IT IS. Duhhh....I kid.

As I pointed out on another post The Lord Our God NEVER spoke a word in the NT

The NT Jesus is the son

The OT according to GOD, Israel is his son exodus 4:22

In the past I always spoke on the misconceptions Christianity has of God.

He's this loving, wonderful, merciful, forgiving, Mr. Nice God.....yes that's correct, but you guys don't know the half.

On the other hand as quoted in scripture he's a " hand for a hand eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth type God"

Most of you are over there in lala land ( Christianity) where you forgive, and turn the other cheek, peace, bubbles and rainbows......

Hardly NOT !

You all have this fairy tale entity that you call the devil when the word say " if there is evil, is it not I ( God) who caused it ??

I personally love that side of God. He rules with an iron fist and " doesn't care what you think" as written.

Yeah most think he is mean which is why Christianity was created.

OT only a remnant

NT everyone is saved. No Jew or gentile.......Ook. Y'all can believe that crap if you want to. You have been warned.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
That's according to scripture. God states over and over only the REMNANT of his people will be saved.

Unfortunately Christians think they will be saved through the blood and grace of Christ.

Meanwhile on one occasion God said he is going to wipe this place out from one end of the earth clean to the other......that's just one of the many.

You guys are in for the rudest awakening ever. Smh !
Paul saves his most chilling pronouncement for Alexander the Coppersmith when he says of this man who opposed the Gospel of Grace "may he be judged according to his works"

In other words, on the terms he believes himself to be righteous, let him stand before God. I don't think that my works could ever stack up, so I know I need Jesus or I'm sunk. Everyone has their own choice - Pharisee or Tax Collector.

Yahda

Veteran
Paul saves his most chilling pronouncement for Alexander the Coppersmith when he says of this man who opposed the Gospel of Grace "may he be judged according to his works"

In other words, on the terms he believes himself to be righteous, let him stand before God. I don't think that my works could ever stack up, so I know I need Jesus or I'm sunk. Everyone has their own choice - Pharisee or Tax Collector.
I edited my last post btw.

Hun Paul is a false prophet OBVIOUSLY. Even according to the NT he's a false prophet. Gosh wake up people

Yahda

Veteran
Back to the remnant. I always like to think of it in large numbers. A thousand, hundred thousand, idk..... but when you look back to the past God saved a REMNANT literally. He saved Noah and his family, lot and his family, a FEW, here and there.....just enough to carry on the bloodline.

We can only hope and pray that this time around he is a little more generous. His remnant is about 5 people tops lol. It is what it is.

You all don't follow his Law, his words, think another entity is your savior when God says THERE IS NO SAVIOR (Isaiah 43:11,43:3, Hosea 13:4...) but you expect to be saved. Tsk tsk.

King David

Established
King David, it is sounding more and more like according to your research, only the tiniest bit of people will be saved.... But I know my Abba Father, He has carried me in the worst of times, healed my spirit when it was broken, shown me His never ending love. He is a Father of love, and He does not change, you claim the new testament has done away with the law - I have been taught that the law still stands, but now if I sin I can still come close to Yahuwah and not die. I have been taught my Abba Father is pure and Holy, that is why we need a sacrifice to cleanse us otherwise we will perish before Him.

Some time ago I asked Yahuwah to explain to me why it seems like He is so harsh in the Torah (old testament) but gentle in the new testament and He explained it to me like this: "I am like pure light, very bright and holy. When you are in total darkness and you put on a light it is as if the darkness is destroyed in a sense, as are you my children because of sin, even what you consider to be small sin ( a white lie, eating comfort food instead of trusting me (Yahuwah) when you feel unhappy, you are total darkness because of that sin, and darkness will be destroyed when it comes close to light. That is why I had to send my son to be the ultimate sacrifice, so that his blood will cover you and redeem you, that you can come close to me (Yahuwah) again."

If we remain under the law we will all die and be cast out into utter darkness, KD you cannot say to me that you are without sin, all of us sin, even the "tiniest" sin is enough for us to perish. But when Yeshua came to fulfill the law, he did not abolish it -
Matthew 5
17 “Do not think that I came to do away with or undo the I.e. the Pentateuch.Law [of Moses] or the [writings of the] Prophets; I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.18 For I assure you and most solemnly say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke [of the pen] will pass from the Law until all things [which it foreshadows] are accomplished.19 So whoever breaks one of the least [important] of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, will be called least [important] in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever practices and teaches them, he will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 “For I say to you that unless your righteousness (uprightness, moral essence) is more than that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

The difference is, we are not abiding in Yahuwah's out of fear, but out of LOVE for Him, and He is helping us to do it in His strength because our own strength isn't enough...

I will surely perish in Hell if it wasn't for Yahuwah's grace in restoring our relationship through his son!
You assume so many many things, in each and every post that you post you accuse people of things that others have done in your life and in your own country (I am not saying this to be nasty, but really this is not on!!!). Have you been here in South Africa? Have you gone to our churches? Have you been in the other people on this forum's homes.... how can you judge us according to the wrong doings of people you know in your life? How can you assume you know our hearts by looking at other Christians who you know personally? You cannot!

I want to challenge you.... There is a lovely place here in Africa, Mozambique. Iris Ministries, do yourself a favour, go there for 2 weeks and see the work that Yahuwah is doing there in people's lives through Yeshua. It's not expensive, believe me it will be a very cheap holiday for you! Then perhaps you can come back and judge...

You must remember, we are the gentiles, we are not Hebrews, but we are all still Yahuwah's children which He created, and I know He loves ALL of us. How would anyone ever have come to know Yahuwah 2000 years ago if the disciples didn't bring the Bible to all the nations, the language spoken back then was Greek in most gentile countries... Do you honestly want to tell me that Yahuwah's love is not for the gentiles as well? How would we have gotten to know Abba Father without someone bringing the message to us in our language?

You know what I can honestly say (in tears) without Yahuwah I would have been a sad person, I would never have survived the life I have lived, overcome the pain I have been through, He has lifted me out of the ashes and given me everything I needed to sustain me..... I am so very grateful that He loved me enough to bring me salvation through Yeshua...
Hello again Camidria... :)

Thank you for your heart felt story and sharing your emotion with me. This is an emotional topic isn't it... I understand what you're wrestling with I really do. As I was saying, I was put through the same experience as you in order for me to understand where you're all coming from.

To your testimony... Are you sure it was Him speaking to you? He uses very few words and He wouldn't say something that contradicts what He's already said to someone else.

You see Camidria, He never said He was going to send His Son to die on a cross. Crosses are an abomination to Him (Deut. 21:16), nor can another man (any man) die for someone else's sin (Deut 24:16). If Jesus was the final sacrifice -- the sacrifice to end all sacrifices that Saul tells us he was in Hebrews 9-10 -- then why is "the Prince" going to rebuild the Temple and continue the sacrifices? (Daniel 9, Ezekiel 40-48). Ask yourself that...

Why?

It just doesn't make sense...

We were all told the lie that we can never be perfect: "Hey nobody's perfect!" we've all heard time and again. But you know what Camidria? No one has ever tried, until now....

That's what Michael "standing up" is all about. He is a regular man who was full of sin, who will stand up and be changed back into the angel He once was. He will walk in perfection and lead many others to do the same. They will "fly as a cloud" with Him (Isaiah 60:8), because they will be made into angels just like Him.

This is the future and the inheritance for the children of Elohim who follow and obey His law. This is what the scriptures say...

Fear vs. Love

We fear Yahuwah BECAUSE we love Him and do not want to be away from His presence.

Hosea 3:5 says "they will fear Yahuwah and David their King" (Michael). Fear of falling out of perfection will drive the forest at the top of the mountains, where Michael will live. The ones who are saved therefore WILL fear Him. Isaiah 59:19 and Psalm 64:9 say the same thing about fearing Yahuwah in these end times. Please review those scriptures.

Camidira, Satan has given everyone a god that gives no punishment for sin. It is simply a "say your sorry and move on god." That is not Yahuwah's heart, nor will it ever be, because there's no fear of punishment. Yahuwah's Law required sacrifice and punishment for sin then and it does now. Yahuwah does not change (Malachi 3:6). This is why He is excited to see His Temple be rebuilt, so sacrifices can resume, this is why Jesus is a complete lie.

Listen, I've been sent here to tell you that IT IS possible to walk in righteousness, perfection, and purity. When you do your eyes get bright and you shine! People even say things around you! How do I know? Because Camidria, I am currently walking in it!

But my righteousness compared to Yahuwah's AT THE MOMENT is filthy rags. Soon I will "stand up." After I'm changed, perhaps I'll take that trip to Africa and visit you so you can see for yourself... :)

Camidria

Veteran
NT everyone is saved. No Jew or gentile.......Ook. Y'all can believe that crap if you want to. You have been warned.
Yahda, then what is the point trying to change our minds? If salvation is only for the remnant which you are obviously part of then leave it be that we can all go "burn in hell", there is really no point convincing gentiles that they will burn for eternity anyway? If you are right then what was the point of Yahuwah creating in the first place, really pointless - Let me create to destroy and punish everyone I create, that in the end what I have created even though I love them they can all suffer for eternity - beautiful concept, no wonder there are Atheists.... You seem to forget that everyone that was destroyed had tainted DNA back then?

Genesis 6:1 - 4
1 Now it happened, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them,2 that the This phrase has been interpreted as a reference to: (a) royalty or rulers possessed by fallen angels, (b) the descendants of Seth who called upon the Lord (see 4:26), or (c) fallen angels (cf Job 1:6).sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful and desirable; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose and desired.3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive and remain with man forever, because he is indeed flesh [sinful, corrupt--given over to sensual appetites]; nevertheless his days shall yet be a hundred and twenty years.”4 There were Nephilim (men of stature, notorious men) on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God lived with the daughters of men, and they gave birth to their children. These were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown (great reputation, fame).

Yahda

Veteran
Yahda, then what is the point trying to change our minds? If salvation is only for the remnant which you are obviously part of then leave it be that we can all go "burn in hell", there is really no point convincing gentiles that they will burn for eternity anyway? If you are right then what was the point of Yahuwah creating in the first place, really pointless - Let me create to destroy and punish everyone I create, that in the end what I have created even though I love them they can all suffer for eternity - beautiful concept, no wonder there are Atheists.... You seem to forget that everyone that was destroyed had tainted DNA back then?

Genesis 6:1 - 4
1 Now it happened, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them,2 that the This phrase has been interpreted as a reference to: (a) royalty or rulers possessed by fallen angels, (b) the descendants of Seth who called upon the Lord (see 4:26), or (c) fallen angels (cf Job 1:6).sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful and desirable; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose and desired.3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive and remain with man forever, because he is indeed flesh [sinful, corrupt--given over to sensual appetites]; nevertheless his days shall yet be a hundred and twenty years.”4 There were Nephilim (men of stature, notorious men) on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God lived with the daughters of men, and they gave birth to their children. These were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown (great reputation, fame).
The point is to live like Israel. Btw hell is death, the grave, the pit....now judgement that will be your hell on earth. That's when the fire and warhorses come out.

God says to you who escape the sword, keep going, do not stand still. Jeremiah 52:50

Btw you forgot God didn't create all people for himself. He formed Israel for himself. One of those reasons noted was to drive out evil.

Sorry but God says for the captors will be captive Isaiah 14:2. Shrug !

Camidria

Veteran
To your testimony... Are you sure it was Him speaking to you? He uses very few words and He wouldn't say something that contradicts what He's already said to someone else.
Usually He does use very few words, in this case He explained it thoroughly. I know it was Him as demons cannot read minds, and I was conversing with Him in my head. I never voiced these questions out loud, and nothing that I was doing at the time gave away what I was thinking about, I do not see how it is a contradiction if He is explaining His holiness to me.

then why is "the Prince" going to rebuild the Temple and continue the sacrifices?
Let me pray about it and I will get back to you....

Camidira, Satan has given everyone a god that gives no punishment for sin.
Sorry you think that, I can see on a daily basis how people's actions result in bitter consequences that I feel is punishment, and out of that always comes heartfelt repentance....

Listen, I've been sent here to tell you that IT IS possible to walk in righteousness, perfection, and purity.
The Holy Spirit guides me daily in this through grace, it is possible but not through my own strength, and through our own strength we will remain in filthy rags I'm afraid, but I have found when I surrender wholly unto Jeshua, and take every thought captive to submit it under Him, I can walk in righteousness!

Camidria

Veteran
Btw you forgot God didn't create all people for himself. He formed Israel for himself. One of those reasons noted was to drive out evil.
Rahab the harlot and a Canaanite was added to the Israelites and out of her David was born who Jehuwah said was a man after His own heart. Funny that Jehuwah would even include her name in David's genealogy (one of the very few woman mentioned) if gentiles mean nothing to Him...

If it's not covered in his set pieces, you won't get an answer. I have asked him a dozen questions already and gotten nothing as well. Conversations with KD appear to be a one-way street.
Which probably means he is new to his belief system and cant deviate outside of whatever he was taught/learned. Or maybe he's just here to spread what he learned no matter if we believe it or not.