Who is God? (The First Golden Nugget of Truth)

King David

Established
Shalom everyone. :)

So who is God? Who is the person that many of us believe is All Mighty and in control of everything? What is He like? What is His (or Her) name? What does God expect from us?

Many Christians feel that they know My Father, because they think they know Jesus. They think Jesus represents the Father. They think Jesus and Paul have spoken for the Father. Yet if you ask a Christian about the Father's name, the Hebrew scriptures, or My Father's Law, they will not know much at all...

Many other religions claim that they know God, but if you ask them to give you the history of their religion, they will not be able to do so, or they will explain some spiritual experience they had that they hold onto. The result is many people seeing "God" in many different ways.

So who's right? Which way leads to the Almighty? Is there One way, or many ways? Well, I'm not here to debate that. I'm here to state my position, which is that there is One Way and it's a way, that NONE of you know, until now.

That probably seems a bit arrogant doesn't it? But here's the truth, the world has been deceived so greatly at this point in history that there are no churches, no religions, no men or women who know the truth or have expressed it in its entirety until now.

Before you go on, you must understand where I am coming from...

I have learned through many years of research that the bigger the ministry, the greater the lie. When anyone starts speaking the truth, they are ridiculed, outcast, and in many cases killed. This world is very much like the movie the Matrix at this point, which has agents and doorways that are guarded. In speaking the truth to you all just over the last few days, I have experienced a negative change in my ability to access and navigate this site. Why is that?

Well are you finished reading yet because I'm not on TBN or write for a major publication? Are you already onto your next thread? I hope not!

The Truth takes time to reveal! Finding truth is like finding gold that is buried under many feet of overburden in a large field...

In today's world one can only find truth flake by flake, nugget by nugget, unless you are at the river's source. You have to be humble enough to put the pyrite (fake gold) you thought was precious aside to hear the true evidence that will set you free and bring you to REAL knowledge and wisdom.

So let's get to the first nugget already..

The First Nugget of Gold is this: The Father's name...

The Father's name in Hebrew is Yahuwah (phonetically spelled Yud He Waw He in Hebrew). This name has been hidden from us for two millennia. The Greeks even killed Hebrews for saying this name before the time of "Jesus" supposedly occurred and you won't find it in many places today.

And why is that? Why do so few people know this name today or are afraid to say it? Because the Truth has been hidden from us. Not even common day "Jews" (a name give in the 1760's from a play) use the name Yahuwah. This is because "Jews" do not have the Truth, the same way the Christians or the Muslims do not have the Truth.

The Father's name Yahuwah effectively replaces anywhere in your Bible that says "THE LORD." It does not replace the lower case "Lord" which actually means Adon or Adoni in Hebrew.

The name or word "Lord" itself according to Strong's Concordance #1166/67 means "Baal." Now, anyone whose read the dreaded "Old Testament" may have come across the name Baal. Baal was a god that Moabites (the descendants of Lot and one of his daughters--Genesis 19:37-38) worshiped, rather than Yahuwah.

So why does the matter? Because in over 6,000 places in the Bible, the name Yahuwah was take out and replaced with a Moabite pagan name called Baal. It has even infected the Hebrew language, which uses Baal as a proper term for "Husband." :(

Say it a few times... Ya-hu-wah. It will not be natural to you. It will sound odd at first. It will be humbling, and that my friends is GOOD thing. :)

The next name you need to know is the name "God"...

No matter what religion one is today, they commonly refer to the Almighty Being they think they know as "God," at least in english. But where does the name "God" come from?

The name of "God" is a little more concealed in its origin. You have to know the book of Enoch to know the name "God." In chapter 69:6, the angel who deceived Eve is revealed as "Godre'el." Now, all of you who were taught that Satan's name is "Lucifer" are probably shaking your head, all ready to fire off your scathing comment that the Book of Enoch is not in the Bible, nor should we trust it.

But wait... The first book of Enoch was in the original King James 1611, that many people THINK they have today, but actually have the King James 1789. The latest KJV does not include Enoch, or the books that have been dubbed as the "Apocyrpha" or "Hidden" books.

Others are wagging their finger ready to write the comment that the name "Lucifer" is mentioned in Isaiah 14:12. But wait, if you go to the Tanakh (the Jewish Bible), the name Lucifer is not mentioned. Only "morning star" is mentioned.

Now, a studied researcher knows never to fully trust any one source, nor do I fully trust the Tanakh, but in this case the evidence seems to point toward the Hebrew translation being the most correct. Why do I say that? Because "they've" gotten the whole world to all say "God" and "Lucifer" the "Light Bearer."

Listen, Satan is no "light bearer," unless you are a Freemason. All of us on here should know all about the Freemasons and their absolutely Satanic origin and mission. If not, please research that on your own.

Back to the name "God"...

So "God" is what we could call an abbreviated homonym for Godre'el, the angel that made Eve fall in the garden. Why is this important? Why? Because every time you read aloud "THE LORD GOD," you are effectively saying Baal Godre'el. You are effectively glorifying Satan. The same way saying, "Jesus" glorifies Satan, because Jesus means "Hail Zeus" in Ancient Greek. This fact has been covered up and lied about by several big name ministries as of late.

So how do we get around saying "God?" Well I simply try and say the Hebrew equivalent -- "Elohie" or "Elohim." Which can also be translated as "Might One," or "Mighty Ones." I say Elohim.

So there you have it; the first golden nugget of truth. I hope you made it this far in the journey. :)

"Because he has set his love upon Me therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name." Psalm 91:14

Yahuwah bless you!

Shalom :)

Last edited:

Camidria

Veteran
King David, I can agree with you that we should call our Heavenly Father Yahuwah, and contrary to your belief that we are ignorant of it many Christians that I know call Him that permanently.

Also many of us know the book of Enoch and also believe in it's authenticity and validity especially in these times... Just saying... On some of the other things you are saying I cannot give an opinion as I haven't done my own research..

Could you kindly perhaps reply to my questions on the other thread?

Lady

Star
Two threads going at one time-that's great multi-tasking!

By the way, I have tried repeatedly to reply to you, KD, about your last post addressed to me but kept getting an error notice and then my device froze and would not reload the site. I thought we had another VC blackout.
I wanted to say:
I do not take aim at a fellow traveler on the journey to truth. I am still searching for the ever elusive ultimate truth, as we all are here. No one person has ALL the truth, because we will never have ALL of the information. As you've stated, books of the bible have been removed, words and meanings changed, truths hidden.

We are all putting together the most difficult puzzle in the world, so we cannot afford to dismiss outright everything someone has to say. That is what I was trying to post hours ago!

Yahda

Veteran
I would argue that Yahawah is simply another title. Going by scriptures God did not Give Moses a name. He said that "I Am" better yet you can call me the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jocab.

His name is sacred and Holy and has yet to be revealed to us,

King David

Established
King David, I can agree with you that we should call our Heavenly Father Yahuwah, and contrary to your belief that we are ignorant of it many Christians that I know call Him that permanently.

Also many of us know the book of Enoch and also believe in it's authenticity and validity especially in these times... Just saying... On some of the other things you are saying I cannot give an opinion as I haven't done my own research..

Could you kindly perhaps reply to my questions on the other thread?
Thank you for your feedback... :) Good for you for knowing the Father's name. I would say that you are ahead of the curve in my experience and could be a reason why you are gentler than most. I will try to get to the other thread as time permits..

Thunderian

Superstar
so we cannot afford to dismiss outright everything someone has to say
On the other hand, some things you can dismiss pretty quickly

Anyone who says that everyone else is wrong and they are the only ones who possess the entire truth is lying. KD has shown on the other thread that he's willing to accept the thinnest arguments against the Bible, which tells me he has prejudged anything we might have to say.

Toss in his condescending attitude and the vast assumptions he makes about Christians (we all watch TBN, we all love Ray Comfort, we don't read or know the Bible, can't think for ourselves, etc.) and it all adds up to a fruitless waste of time. I don't think there's anything wrong with responding to people like KD just to show others how wrong their ideas are, but the Bible also says not to get sucked into stupid arguments.

Proverbs 26:
4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

JoChris

Superstar
King David, you sound like a 21st century version of Jehovah's Witness mixed with Messianic Judaism.

There are genuine reasons why books were omitted from the bible. The vast majority of them were written after the 1st century AD.
Some contradicted the bible's chosen books. Some left out information that any genuine apostle would have known. Some created entirely new doctrines NEVER mentioned in the bible.

King David

Established

Anyone who says that everyone else is wrong and they are the only ones who possess the entire truth is lying. KD has shown on the other thread that he's willing to accept the thinnest arguments against the Bible, which tells me he has prejudged anything we might have to say.

Toss in his condescending attitude and the vast assumptions he makes about Christians (we all watch TBN, we all love Ray Comfort, we don't read or know the Bible, can't think for ourselves, etc.) and it all adds up to a fruitless waste of time. I don't think there's anything wrong with responding to people like KD just to show others how wrong their ideas are, but the Bible also says not to get sucked into stupid arguments.

Proverbs 26:
Hey I like that you quoted from Proverbs... :) I am condescending? I accept the thinnest arguments? I suck people into "stupid arguments?" You know I've noticed one thing in this life; those who condemn others falsely, usually end up condemning themselves...

King David

Established
King David, you sound like a 21st century version of Jehovah's Witness mixed with Messianic Judaism.

There are genuine reasons why books were omitted from the bible. The vast majority of them were written after the 1st century AD.
Some contradicted the bible's chosen books. Some left out information that any genuine apostle would have known. Some created entirely new doctrines NEVER mentioned in the bible.
You're right about more than you know... The books that created entirely new doctrines were called the Gospells as well as Saul's writings.

Do you know how many books are in the Bible? 66. Why 66? Does that sound like a "Godly" number to you? It doesn't to me. The Elohim I know likes 40 and 70.

Have you ever researched who did the selecting? They were based out of the Catholic church, the same as the New Testament.

JoChris

Superstar
I know I am right. I have professional training in assessing information resources and their reliability via my library training (long since retired).
I remain skeptical about numbers and their alleged meanings. There are numerical patterns in the bible - sure. God is a God of order.

Evidence please for 66 considered an ungodly number from the bible.

And the Catholic church of the 3rd century was a very different one to the church it is today.

Thunderian

Superstar
I am condescending?
I would say so, and I listed the reasons why.

I accept the thinnest arguments?
Your reasons for rejecting the New Testament would have been easily resolved if you had studied the Bible nearly as hard as you say you have. I mean, who doesn't know that at least three of the disciples were referred to by more than one name? But you use it as a reason to doubt the word of God. It's just ignorant.

You know I've noticed one thing in this life; those who condemn others falsely, usually end up condemning themselves...
So prove us all wrong by answering our direct questions. They are stacking up on the other thread.

King David

Established
I would say so, and I listed the reasons why.

Your reasons for rejecting the New Testament would have been easily resolved if you had studied the Bible nearly as hard as you say you have. I mean, who doesn't know that at least three of the disciples were referred to by more than one name? But you use it as a reason to doubt the word of God. It's just ignorant.

So prove us all wrong by answering our direct questions. They are stacking up on the other thread.
No what's ignorant is your knowledge of the scriptures and your trust in the New Testament and its "scholars." I'm going to take a page out of Proverbs and not answer a fool and his folly any further...

Cant say that I personally disagree with what you're saying KD, the question I have for you is, what do you say about Deuteronomy 28?

King David

Established
Cant say that I personally disagree with what you're saying KD, the question I have for you is, what do you say about Deuteronomy 28?
I'm not sure I understand your question my friend...

Many today wonder why there is so much turmoil, loss, sickness, famine, etc. The second half of Deuteronomy 28 explains why. No one is following Yahwuah's laws. No one honors His commandments, not even those who call themselves His children. These "Christians" follow a god their fathers did not know. They follow a law that was changed by wicked men, like Saul who lied about his testimony and tells his readers to greet Caesar. The very person who killed off the Hebrews after the Temple was destroyed. It's really outrageous when you think about it. The new Testament was a Catholic creation designed to promote the Pope as the new Caesar, while consolidating paganism under a guise of righteousness.

Zechariah was given this vision in chp 5:5-11. The woman in the basket under a lead disc is the Christian church that thinks they follow the Father.

All will get back to the Law of Elohim and receive the blessings of Deuteronomy 28 once we are safely in Israel at the top of the mountains (Ezekiel 34:14).

I'm not sure I understand your question my friend...

Many today wonder why there is so much turmoil, loss, sickness, famine, etc. The second half of Deuteronomy 28 explains why. No one is following Yahwuah's laws. No one honors His commandments, not even those who call themselves His children. These "Christians" follow a god their fathers did not know. They follow a law that was changed by wicked men, like Saul who lied about his testimony and tells his readers to greet Caesar. The very person who killed off the Hebrews after the Temple was destroyed. It's really outrageous when you think about it. The new Testament was a Catholic creation designed to promote the Pope as the new Caesar, while consolidating paganism under a guise of righteousness.

Zechariah was given this vision in chp 5:5-11. The woman in the basket under a lead disc is the Christian church that thinks they follow the Father.

All will get back to the Law of Elohim and receive the blessings of Deuteronomy 28 once we are safely in Israel at the top of the mountains (Ezekiel 34:14).

Again, cant say that I disagree. But let me get to what I was getting at. Why didnt the Jews of today, have to repent and obey the laws before being given the land of Israel?

King David

Established
Good question... They weren't given the land of Israel. What was witnessed in 1948 was not the ingathering of the Children of Elohim. That event has yet to happen.

The 1948 event was a staged event planned by Satan to get everyone to think the ingathering already occurred. The evidence of this is the Satanic "Star of David" flag, the turmoil that exists there now (there is supposed to be peace), and the fact that the Vatican owns 70% of the land in Jerusalem.

When the real ingathering happens it will be 10,000 pious ones who follow the Law of Elohim (Duet 33:2). They will be lead by Michael the Arc Angel, the true Messiah and Prince of the Covenant (Daniel 12). He will be revealed as Yahuwah in flesh form and worshiped in Zion.

Good question... They weren't given the land of Israel. What was witnessed in 1948 was not the ingathering of the Children of Elohim. That event has yet to happen.

The 1948 event was a staged event planned by Satan to get everyone to think the ingathering already occurred.
Still agreeing with you KD. But with what you just said we now have two options I think. Either the Most High allowed the descendants of the ones He chose in the OT (Israel)to be gathered to the land of Israel that was their inheritance by their/the adversary SATAN, or those arent the descendants of His chosen and its really satan guiding his chosen ones to where he wants them to be. Which one are you rolling with?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Proverbs 26:
Not intending any disrespect to KD but does it not smack you as odd that the Almighty's true plan of salvation by has waited till now to be revealed in the VC forum...