Who is Fritz Springmeier?

While brainwashing can be done without religious influences, you can’t possibly claim that it hasn’t been done with religious influences. Brainwashing is obviously an old ‘science’, so how would you explain that practice in antiquity, where clearly they didn’t have LSD or electroshock ‘therapy’ etc? Man is a spiritual being, so there is no way you can convince me that the PTB haven’t taken that into consideration in their quest to mind-control the masses. MKULTRA may have been carried out on a few individuals but the ultimate goal was to perfect it for mass application. So while we may not all be SRA’d, individually in some basement, I believe they can do it on a large scale. Example; televised murder, JFK

“ ...rituals perfomed...on a grand scale, amplified incalculably by the electronic media. In the end what we have is a highly symbolic, ritual working broadcast to millions of people, a Satanic inversion; a Black mass, where the “pews” are filled by the entire nation and through which humanity is paganized, brutalized and debased in this, the “Nigredo” phase of the alchemical process. The French adept Antonin Artaud, architect of the theory of the “Theater of Cruelty” with its transformative power, and the inspiration for the extreme sex-and-death media of our time, had this to say about the processing of the Group Mind: ‘Aside from trifling witchcraft of country sorcerers, there are tricks of global hoodoo in which all alerted consciousnesses participate periodically… That is how strange forces are aroused and transported to the astral vault, to that dark dome which is composed above all of… the poisonous aggressiveness of the evil minds of most people… the formidable tentacular oppression of a kind of civic magic which will soon appear undisguised.’’-Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare

On the other hand, you have to take into account the philosophies that these people espouse; what drives them to do what they do and whence those philosophies spring.

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.”
-Seneca

If you want a better understanding of how propaganda and mass media work, read the works of Jacques Elull who isn’t a complete fraud like Michael Hoffman. Hoffman has less credibility than Springmeier and the anonymous runner of this website who does exactly what I claim. Cover brainwashing with a layer of religious and pseudoscientific nonsense, discrediting the idea all together.

https://archive.org/details/Propaganda_201512/page/n1

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
I ask this whenever people say the 60s movement was created by the government and have yet to receive a satisfactory answer. Why? Why would the create a movement that was anti-authoritarian in nature and was totally centered around opposition to Vietnam?
They weren't called The ME Generation for nothing. And Vietnam just got the ball rolling. This was the beginning of the destruction of Families (the family unit, that is)-- people are much easier to manipulate when isolated... think about the wolf isolating one sheep from a herd.

Families have strength, build wealth and offer protection. They arent dependent on The State. They want you dependent on the State. Entitled to Feel Good, rather than be a good person. Free Love (and free vd.. alright).

You see where this is going, right?

They weren't called The ME Generation for nothing. And Vietnam just got the ball rolling. This was the beginning of the destruction of Families (the family unit, that is)-- people are much easier to manipulate when isolated... think about the wolf isolating one sheep from a herd.

Families have strength, build wealth and offer protection. They arent dependent on The State. They want you dependent on the State. Entitled to Feel Good, rather than be a good person. Free Love (and free vd.. alright).

There were problems with the 60's movement and I don't idolize it, but you can't convince me that they would create something that would oppose Vietnam that came with a genuine distrust of Government. I will admit it was co-opted by Madison Ave by the late 60's and became more about fashion and a scene then achieving just social changes. Explain why Hoover and the FBI was obsessed with 60's radicalism and civil rights activism to the point of infiltration as done in COINTELPRO?

And here is a pretty good breakdown of where it all went wrong

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-cult-of-violence-always-kills-the-left/

Last edited:

The traditional Nuclear family destroyed itself because it was outdated and fundamentally unhappy. The backlash to the other extreme is unfortunate. It's sad to see sex so divorced from love and intimacy. It's sad that half the population can't make a relationship work, but at least they have the freedom to move on. To stay in a toxic structure, or a loveless marriage poisons all who are exposed it. Half of marriages and families were like this back in the 'good old days'.

I hope our species can find balance, the closest thing you can have to a fulfilled life is the love of a partner/friend and raising a family with them, I am sure of it, but in order to do it properly is going to take a lot of human introspection and a lot of love, and a rethinking of how we have traditionally done things. I for one now support trying something like this

https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/marlow-anarchism-and-christianity

elsbet

Superstar
There were problems with the 60's movement and I don't idolize it, but you can't convince me that they would create something that would oppose Vietnam and government secrecy etc. I will admit it was co-opted by Madison Ave by the late 60's and became more about fashion and a scene then achieving just social changes. Explain why Hoover and the FBI was obsessed with 60's radicalism and civil rights activism to the point of infiltration as done in COINTELPRO?

And here is a pretty good breakdown of where it all went wrong

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-cult-of-violence-always-kills-the-left/
Interesting article.

We probably need to clarify who They really are, first. Idk about you, but I don't think its anyone who is a household name. I dont believe in the authenticity of Left & Right at the Washington level (and above), either.

As for opposing government secrecy... idk about that. It was opposing the governments Power first, I think. You'll notice that many of the activists simply became the government. Or the spokespeople.. the movers and shakers, who shape what people think and believe going forward. Jane Fonda is still at it, in a show about two retired women whose husbands leave them, for each other. So hip, so modern.. :rolleyes:

It was bigger than just questioning the government, though-- it was questioning everything. Religion, family, the meaning of freedom, responsibility, accountability.. all of it. It changed the ethos of the country, entirely.

Interesting article.

We probably need to clarify who They really are, first. Idk about you, but I don't think its anyone who is a household name. I dont believe in the authenticity of Left & Right at the Washington level (and above), either.

"These men don't have names" - Walter Skinner

Both parties are conservative in the United States. It's the same world wide for the most part but it's a little more convincing in Europe.

As for opposing government secrecy... idk about that. It was opposing the governments Power first, I think. You'll notice that many of the activists simply became the government. Or the spokespeople.. the movers and shakers, who shape what people think and believe going forward. Jane Fonda is still at it, in a show about two retired women whose husbands leave them, for each other. So hip, so modern.. :rolleyes:

It was bigger than just questioning the government, though-- it was questioning everything. Religion, family, the meaning of freedom, responsibility, accountability.. all of it. It changed the ethos of the country, entirely.
I changed it to mistrust of Government as it was more accurate.

Yeah most of the celebrity faces of the movement sold out. (with the exception of some musicians, Neil Young actually released an anti-Monsanto album).

I don't deny that it was co-opted but I do argue that it was created, or that everything that came out of it was bad. Not everything was good either and I'm not going to deny it, but that only proves the flaws of our species.

John Kerry was a plant. He gained a lot of respect and credibility for his anti-Vietnam protests, and rightfully so. However decades later he oversaw the whitewash of the Iran-Contra senate investigation and later took a dive against Bush.

All those things needed to be questioned. The past is not as great as you have convinced yourself.

elsbet

Superstar
The traditional Nuclear family destroyed itself because it was outdated and fundamentally unhappy. The backlash to the other extreme is unfortunate.
Ehh.. changes were needed, but rather than constructive change (as your article highlighted), it was co-opted and perverted into something destructive.

It's sad to see sex so divorced from love and intimacy. It's sad that half the population can't make a relationship work, but at least they have the freedom to move on. To stay in a toxic structure, or a loveless marriage poisons all who are exposed it. Half of marriages and families were like this back in the 'good old days'.
Agreed.

Idk if half the families were like that, or not.. but I do know that relationships change as you get older, and many of the folks who got divorced regret it now-- esp because of the impact it had on the rest of the family (like their kids), and because priorities change.

I stopped reading the article when it quoted from the OT, though, because it is an excellent point, and true of the material... He wanted to be their only King.

"... this was not a theocracy, for God had no representatives on earth and clan assemblies deliberated on community decisions. In periods of crisis God would appoint a “judge” to a position of leadership, but these individuals had no permanent authority, and after they had played out their role they were said to efface themselves and rejoin the people.

Against the will of God, the Israelites decide on a monarchy, a king for the sake of efficiency, and to be conventional with dominant civilisations. God accepts their demand, but gives them a warning in the form of a particularly accurate assessment of the nature of political power... "

And this is what I was saying about Washington in my last post-- I marvel.

"... the political realm is a satanic domain and we may thus say that among Jesus’ immediate followers and the first Christian generation political institutions — what we now recognise as the state — belonged to the devil, and that those who held power received it from him."

Exactly.

Ehh.. changes were needed, but rather than constructive change (as your article highlighted), it was co-opted and perverted into something destructive.

Agreed.

Idk if half the families were like that, or not.. but I do know that relationships change as you get older, and many of the folks who got divorced regret it now-- esp because of the impact it had on the rest of the family (like their kids), and because priorities change.

I stopped reading the article when it quoted from the OT, though, because it is an excellent point, and true of the material... He wanted to be their only King.

"... this was not a theocracy, for God had no representatives on earth and clan assemblies deliberated on community decisions. In periods of crisis God would appoint a “judge” to a position of leadership, but these individuals had no permanent authority, and after they had played out their role they were said to efface themselves and rejoin the people.

Against the will of God, the Israelites decide on a monarchy, a king for the sake of efficiency, and to be conventional with dominant civilisations. God accepts their demand, but gives them a warning in the form of a particularly accurate assessment of the nature of political power... "

And this is what I was saying about Washington in my last post-- I marvel.

"... the political realm is a satanic domain and we may thus say that among Jesus’ immediate followers and the first Christian generation political institutions — what we now recognise as the state — belonged to the devil, and that those who held power received it from him."

Exactly.
I would argue that just as many who stay in relationships for the sake of their kids etc, regret it as well.

My parents should have divorced when I was like three, 'for my sake' they tried to make it work. All it does it make it worse, its deceitful and teaches that you are doomed to unhappiness. It leaves the children with guilt and anger and teaches them to use deception.

Yeah Government is "satanic" but I don't take that in a literal sense, I doubt that those doing despicable things like experimenting on people do it out of devil worship. It's more likely a synthesis of nihilism, Machiavelli, and Nazi Genetic Superiority. They aren't dressing up in black robes and reciting Latin, that's a smokescreen.

elsbet

Superstar
Yeah Government is "satanic" but I don't take that in a literal sense, I doubt that those doing despicable things like experimenting on people do it out of devil worship. It's more likely a synthesis of nihilism, Machiavelli, and Nazi Genetic Superiority. They aren't dressing up in black robes and reciting Latin, that's a smokescreen.
Black robes and latin are the stuff of television... unless you've participated, and can show otherwise, of course.

Nihilism and racism are symptoms. They are ultimately self-centered pursuits, which is the heart(lessness) of satanism. The deification of self. Even stupid LaVey understood that much.

As for the other, that's personal experience-- I can argue the fallout from both sides. Its irrelevant. At some point, people have to take responsibility for their own actions or inactions, as the case may be.

As for the other, that's personal experience-- I can argue the fallout from both sides. Its irrelevant. At some point, people have to take responsibility for their own actions or inactions, as the case may be.
Never have I claimed or lived otherwise.

If you want self-deification look no further than consumer-capitalism, you are as happy as how much you have.

Last edited: