Who is Fritz Springmeier?

VC and Fritz serve the same disinfo purpose. They perpetuate the myth that brainwashing programs are satanic/occult in nature. The truth is it's a much more clinical and prosaic process.

This serves two purposes

1. It causes a religious fatalism to often seep in on those who believe, in other words, "nothing we can do about it but wait for Jesus to come back"

2. By tying in outlandishness like the Occult or demon possesion or otherwise magical thinking, and tying it into the discredited Satanic Panic of the 80's and 90's, it instantly causes the masses to see brainwashing (or any kind of secret experiments) as nonsense.

Last edited:

MP3D

Established
if the only source for his work was Cisco, then i would question his validaty. i mean, anyone can make up anything. sources to me are the most important thing a researcher can present in their work. would love for VC to chime in.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I got to thinking about Fritz and VC earlier whilst watching a few clips from Lord of the Rings. The Palantiri (seeing stones) play an important role in the narrative. They show information without context or interpretation. They are compelling, deceptive and perilous, yet can reveal a lot.

Different people have different responses to the information they receive as @Colonel Valerio indicated...

Pippin

Saruman

Aragorn

Knowledge is nothing without wisdom.

Helioform

Star
VC and Fritz serve the same disinfo purpose. They perpetuate the myth that brainwashing programs are satanic/occult in nature. The truth is it's a much more clinical and prosaic process.

This serves two purposes

1. It causes a religious fatalism to often seep in on those who believe, in other words, "nothing we can do about it but wait for Jesus to come back"

2. By tying in outlandishness like the Occult or demon possesion or otherwise magical thinking, and tying it into the discredited Satanic Panic of the 80's and 90's, it instantly causes the masses to see brainwashing (or any kind of secret experiments) as nonsense.
And you perpetuate the myth that only rightists are to blame for all the world's problems. You're not exactly unbiased.

Satanism is real whether you want to believe in it or not. They use atheism as a front to attract certain kinds of people, but like Lavey showed in his books, they perform occult rituals behind closed doors. There is also some real scientific research (look up Dean Radin) that has been done on psychic/mentalism phenomena, and occultism is a subset of that. But I concede that certain Christian extremists view everything as "demon possession" and seem to be somewhat obsessed by it...sometimes it's a case of mental illness and it's not always easy to differentiate.

Also VC is focusing way too much on celebrities lately when we know that these people are merely fronts and are not in control of anything. It seems to be all the rage now to talk about SRA in Hollywood. It's an easy scapegoat.

And you perpetuate the myth that only rightists are to blame for all the world's problems. You're not exactly unbiased.

Satanism is real whether you want to believe in it or not. They use atheism as a front to attract certain kinds of people, but like Lavey showed in his books, they perform occult rituals behind closed doors. There is also some real scientific research (look up Dean Radin) that has been done on psychic/mentalism phenomena, and occultism is a subset of that. But I concede that certain Christian extremists view everything as "demon possession" and seem to be somewhat obsessed by it...sometimes it's a case of mental illness and it's not always easy to differentiate.

Also VC is focusing way too much on celebrities lately when we know that these people are merely fronts and are not in control of anything. It seems to be all the rage now to talk about SRA in Hollywood. It's an easy scapegoat.
Neoliberalism is just as bad, and I’ve always said as much. No one is unbiased, not you either.

Church of Satan is just theater. I will look up Radin but I am certain that SRA is just a smoke screen for “mundane” covert experiments which include brainwashing. The stories are too similar and I think the same thing about the alien abduction phenomenon.

It takes away credibility from victims and as I said, anyone who might be interested in brainwashing will only find info online with the supernatural or religious elements, causing the info to be rejected or accepted from a religious standpoint that again, causes people to throw up their arms and wait for a miracle instead of seriously addressing systems of power and how to bring them down.

Edit : He’s always focused predominantly on celebrities, you know why? Famous people get you clicks.

Helioform

Star
Neoliberalism is just as bad, and I’ve always said as much. No one is unbiased, not you either.

Church of Satan is just theater. I will look up Radin but I am certain that SRA is just a smoke screen for “mundane” covert experiments which include brainwashing. The stories are too similar and I think the same thing about the alien abduction phenomenon.

It takes away credibility from victims and as I said, anyone who might be interested in brainwashing will only find info online with the supernatural or religious elements, causing the info to be rejected or accepted from a religious standpoint that again, causes people to throw up their arms and wait for a miracle instead of seriously addressing systems of power and how to bring them down.
Church of Satan is pretty much a front, compared to what the real Satanists do anyway. And you can find some of the horrific stuff in the dark web, if you have the stomach.

Like I said also, the supernatural is not really supernatural it is just misunderstood science. That is why they have so much power, because they make it seem like it's just a bunch of nonsense to any thinking scientist who could look into that seriously. So you could look at it this way too.

MP3D

Established
Misunderstood science? Could you expand on that please?

mecca

Superstar
You're right and I agree... I don't think the government does SRA in their mind control. I think it is less ritualistic and more scientific. They use the idea that mind control is connected to satan to turn it from a real problem into religious paranoia that discredits the entire idea. But I don't think SRA as a whole does not exist at all... I think it still exists within cults.

You're right and I agree... I don't think the government does SRA in their mind control. I think it is less ritualistic and more scientific. They use the idea that mind control is connected to satan to turn it from a real problem into religious paranoia that discredits the entire idea. But I don't think SRA as a whole does not exist at all... I think it still exists within cults.
You may be right. If there are Satanic Cults they would likely incorporate Satan into their programs. I just haven't ever seen any convincing evidence that they exist. I could be wrong and its possible they are so secret that we don't know about them, but I do know for a fact that in the moral panics of yesteryear innocent people had their lives destroyed by false accusations. I'm thinking specifically of those "edgy" teens in some rural-fundie hellscape that found themselves scape-goated for a murder they never did.

To me its far more scary to think of the cold calculated science aspect of what real brainwashing actually is. It's so devoid of any emotion or human characteristics ( at least I could understand a devil-worshipper) that it terrifies me at night sometimes. It's like the description of the grey aliens.

You know where all this comes from? Operation Paperclip. The Nazi's continued their genetic and mind control experiments in USA ostensibly so we could get a leg up on THOSE RED BASTARDS. That is why I believe there is basis to my theories on the subject. We started seeing UFO's, we started hearing about SRA and its all a smokescreen for something far more nihilistic and scientific.

mecca

Superstar
To me its far more scary to think of the cold calculated science aspect of what real brainwashing actually is. It's so devoid of any emotion or human characteristics ( at least I could understand a devil-worshipper) that it terrifies me at night sometimes. It's like the description of the grey aliens.
You're creeping me out lol.
You know where all this comes from? Operation Paperclip. The Nazi's continued their genetic and mind control experiments in USA ostensibly so we could get a leg up on THOSE RED BASTARDS. That is why I believe there is basis to my theories on the subject. We started seeing UFO's, we started hearing about SRA and its all a smokescreen for something far more nihilistic and scientific.
Yes, I know... it's disgusting. I think your theory makes sense.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
For those who think Satanism is not real or that it is only isolated in uninfluential cults, I suggest reading VC's article on Aleister Crowley.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowledge/aleister-crowley-his-story-his-elite-ties-and-his-legacy/

It ties in basically everything, Nazis, so called aliens, the occult, SRA, "sex magick" etc. The guy was a government agent, and that did not prevent him from being heavily into Satanism.

Also what about Michael Aquino's Temple of Set:

"The Temple was established in the United States in 1975 by Michael Aquino, an American political scientist, military officer, and a high-ranking member of Anton LaVey's Church of Satan. Dissatisfied with the direction in which LaVey was taking the Church, Aquino resigned and – according to his own claim – embarked on a ritual to invoke Satan, who revealed to him a sacred text called The Book of Coming Forth by Night. According to Aquino, in this work Satan revealed his true name to be that of the deity Set, which had been the name used by his followers in ancient Egypt. Aquino was joined in establishing the Temple by a number of other dissatisfied members of LaVey's Church, and soon various Setian groups were established across the United States."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Colonel Valerio

I once read a passage written by CS Lewis where Professor Frost, a cold, soulless psychologist was involved in an induction of Mark into a new potential member of the "inner circle".

I think it speaks quite clearly to some of the things we see going on.

When the Straight meets the Crooked

Meanwhile, in the Objective Room, something like a crisis had developed between Mark and Professor Frost. As soon as they arrived there Mark saw that the table had been drawn back. On the floor lay a large crucifix, almost life size, a work of art in the Spanish tradition, ghastly and realistic. “We have half an hour to pursue our exercises,” said Frost looking his watch. Then he instructed Mark to trample on it and insult it in other ways.

Now whereas Jane had abandoned Christianity in early childhood, along with her belief in fairies and Santa Claus, Mark had never believed in it at all. At this moment, therefore, it crossed his mind for the very first time that there might conceivably be something in it…

“But, look here,” said Mark.

“What is it?” said Frost. “Pray be quick. We have only a limited time at our disposal.”

“This,” said Mark, pointing with an undefined reluctance at the horrible white figure on the cross. “This is all surely pure superstition.”

“Well?”

“Well, if so, what is there objective about stamping on the face? Isn’t it just as subjective to spit on a thing like this as to worship it? I mean – damn it all – if it’s only a bit of wood, why do anything about it?”

“That is superficial. If you had been brought up in a non-Christian society, you would not be asked to do this. Of course it is a superstition; but it is that particular superstition which has pressed upon our society for a great many centuries. It can be experimentally shown that it still forms a dominant stem in the subconscious of many individuals whose conscious thought appears to be wholly liberated. An explicit action in the reverse direction is therefore a necessary step towards complete objectivity. It is not a question for a priori discussion. We find it in practice that it cannot be dispensed with.”

Mark himself was surprised at the emotions he was undergoing. He did not regard the image with anything at all like religious feeling. Most emphatically it did not belong to that Idea of the Straight or Normal or Wholesome which had, for the last few days, been his support against what he now knew of the innermost circle at Belbury. The horrible vigor of its realism was, indeed, in its own way as remote from that Idea as anything else in the room. That was one source of his reluctance. To insult even a carved image of such agony seemed an abominable act. But it was not the only source. With the introduction of this Christian symbol the whole situation had somehow altered. The thing was becoming unbearable. His simple antithesis of the Normal and the Diseased had obviously failed to take something into account. Why was the crucifix there? Why were more than half the poison-pictures religious? He had the sense of new parties to the conflict – potential allies and enemies which he had not suspected before. “If I take a step in any direction,” he thought, “I may step over a precipice.” A donkey-like determination to plant hoofs and stay still at all costs arose in his mind.

“Pray make haste,” said Frost.

The quiet urgency of the voice, and the fact that he had so often obeyed it before, almost conquered him. He was on the verge of obeying, and getting the whole silly business over, when the defenselessness of the figure deterred him. The feeling was a very illogical one. Not because its hands were nailed and helpless, but because they were only made of wood and therefore even more helpless, because the thing, for all its realism, was inanimate and could not in any way hit back, he paused. The unretaliating face of a doll – one of Myrtle’s dolls – which he had pulled to pieces in boyhood, had affected him in the same way and the memory, even now, was tender to the touch.

“What are you waiting for, Mr. Studdock?” said Frost.

Mark was well aware of the rising danger. Obviously, if he disobeyed, his last chance of getting out of Belbury alive might be gone. Even of getting out of this room. The smothering sensation once again attacked him. He was himself, he felt, as helpless as the wooden Christ. As he thought, he found himself looking at the crucifix in a new way – neither as a piece of wood nor as a monument of superstition but as a bit of history. Christianity was nonsense, but one did not doubt that the man had lived and had been executed thus by the Belbury of those days. And that, as he suddenly saw, explained why this image, though not itself an image of Straight or Normal, was yet in opposition to crooked Belbury. It was a picture of what happened when the Straight met the Crooked, a picture of what the Crooked did to the Straight – what it would do to him if he remained straight. It was, in a more emphatic sense than he had yet understood, a cross.

“Do you intend to go on with the training or not?” said Frost. His eye was on the time…

“Do you not hear what I am saying?” he asked Mark again.

Mark made no reply. He was thinking, and thinking hard because he knew, that if he stopped even for a moment, mere terror of death would take the decision out of his hands. Christianity was a fable. It would be ridiculous to die for a religion one did not believe. This Man himself, on that very cross, had discovered it to be a fable. And had died complaining that the God in whom he trusted had forsaken him, in fact, found the universe a cheat. But this raised a question that Mark had never thought of before. Was that the moment at which to turn against the Man? If the universe was a cheat, was that a good reason for joining its side? Supposing the Straight was utterly powerless, always and everywhere certain to be mocked, tortured, and finally killed by the Crooked, what then? Why not go down with the ship? Here Mark began to be frightened by the very fact that his fears seemed have momentarily vanished. They had been a safeguard…they had prevented him, all his life, from making mad decisions like that which he was now making as he turned to Frost and said,

“It’s all bloody nonsense, and I’m damned if I do any such thing.”

C. S. Lewis, The Descent of the Gods, That Hideous Strength(New York: Macmillan Publishing Co., 1976), 334ff.

For those who think Satanism is not real or that it is only isolated in uninfluential cults, I suggest reading VC's article on Aleister Crowley.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowledge/aleister-crowley-his-story-his-elite-ties-and-his-legacy/

It ties in basically everything, Nazis, so called aliens, the occult, SRA, "sex magick" etc. The guy was a government agent, and that did not prevent him from being heavily into Satanism.

Also what about Michael Aquino's Temple of Set:

"The Temple was established in the United States in 1975 by Michael Aquino, an American political scientist, military officer, and a high-ranking member of Anton LaVey's Church of Satan. Dissatisfied with the direction in which LaVey was taking the Church, Aquino resigned and – according to his own claim – embarked on a ritual to invoke Satan, who revealed to him a sacred text called The Book of Coming Forth by Night. According to Aquino, in this work Satan revealed his true name to be that of the deity Set, which had been the name used by his followers in ancient Egypt. Aquino was joined in establishing the Temple by a number of other dissatisfied members of LaVey's Church, and soon various Setian groups were established across the United States."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set
Crowley was not a Satanist and denied it till he died. Here's the thing there is plenty of reasons to be highly critical of him but most of what you hear is over-sensationalized drivel. He was basically a con artist who used his esoteric knowledge to try and form a religion/cult, it wasn't really that successful and he died pretty much broke living in a boarding house. His work with the Government was limited to writing propaganda pieces while he was in America to convince the US to get involved in WW1. It worked, although his writings in the papers were so ridiculous it's hard to believe people fell for it. During WW2 he was a "supernatural advisor" to Churchill and it mainly consisted of using the V sign as the symbol purportedly was a counter to the Swastika. I'm fine with anyone assisting to fight the Nazi's. ( Not like that had any effect on anything, wars are won with people and arms, not with symbols, and no war is "won") That's it, that's his role with government. Even today the OTO has only around 2k members worldwide and its clearly a pyramid scheme like Scientology just a little more complicated and a lot less successful, so I think you and everyone else places way to much significance on him.

CoS was LaVey's attempt at this same pyramid scheme, and Aquino just attempted the same thing because of personality conflicts, he came from the military yes but that alone does not prove that his brand of Setianism has anything to do with the government's mind control programs.

Until something else comes to light, I will maintain that SRA and Alien Abductions are both smokescreens for genetic research and human experimentation that the Nazi's started and continued under US protection after Paperclip

Dr. Kurt Blome

Ostensibly, Dr. Kurt Blome was Hitler’s head of cancer research. But in reality, he was in charge of the development of Nazi biological warfare capabilities.

Blome stood trial at Nuremberg for performing euthanasia and conducting human experimentation, but he was acquitted due to the intervention of the American military. The United States government wanted to expand on Blome’s intimate knowledge of human biological weaknesses to create even deadlier nerve agents.[3]

Blome’s US Army Chemical Corps personnel file makes no mention of his involvement in human experimentation. He lived out the rest of his life in West Germany working on secret projects for the American government and remained active in the right-wing Germany Party until his death in 1969.

http://listverse.com/2018/03/21/10-nazi-scientists-who-survived-the-war/

Cool discussion tho Helio

Helioform

Star
Crowley was not a Satanist and denied it till he died. Here's the thing there is plenty of reasons to be highly critical of him but most of what you hear is over-sensationalized drivel. He was basically a con artist who used his esoteric knowledge to try and form a religion/cult, it wasn't really that successful and he died pretty much broke living in a boarding house. His work with the Government was limited to writing propaganda pieces while he was in America to convince the US to get involved in WW1. It worked, although his writings in the papers were so ridiculous it's hard to believe people fell for it. During WW2 he was a "supernatural advisor" to Churchill and it mainly consisted of using the V sign as the symbol purportedly was a counter to the Swastika. I'm fine with anyone assisting to fight the Nazi's. ( Not like that had any effect on anything, wars are won with people and arms, not with symbols, and no war is "won") That's it, that's his role with government. Even today the OTO has only around 2k members worldwide and its clearly a pyramid scheme like Scientology just a little more complicated and a lot less successful, so I think you and everyone else places way to much significance on him.

CoS was LaVey's attempt at this same pyramid scheme, and Aquino just attempted the same thing because of personality conflicts, he came from the military yes but that alone does not prove that his brand of Setianism has anything to do with the government's mind control programs.

Until something else comes to light, I will maintain that SRA and Alien Abductions are both smokescreens for genetic research and human experimentation that the Nazi's started and continued under US protection after Paperclip

Dr. Kurt Blome

Ostensibly, Dr. Kurt Blome was Hitler’s head of cancer research. But in reality, he was in charge of the development of Nazi biological warfare capabilities.

Blome stood trial at Nuremberg for performing euthanasia and conducting human experimentation, but he was acquitted due to the intervention of the American military. The United States government wanted to expand on Blome’s intimate knowledge of human biological weaknesses to create even deadlier nerve agents.[3]

Blome’s US Army Chemical Corps personnel file makes no mention of his involvement in human experimentation. He lived out the rest of his life in West Germany working on secret projects for the American government and remained active in the right-wing Germany Party until his death in 1969.

http://listverse.com/2018/03/21/10-nazi-scientists-who-survived-the-war/

Cool discussion tho Helio
Sure Crowley was indeed a con artist, but that was only part of the story. All these occultists who start their own cults, they all know how to manipulate the minds of their members because of their knowledge of the subconscious. Being a con artist is second nature to them. I talked a while ago to a member of the Golden Dawn group who use some of the rituals invented by Crowley. And he explained how these rituals open up the mind for subsconscious manipulation in those who perform them. The sex aspect of it is also a potent way of twisting the psyche. He also seemed kind of schizo to me, because he clearly had problems with "hallucinations" or seeing and hearing things that I couldn't see or hear. I think this state is a result of performing these rituals.

Also you are vastly underestimating the influence that Crowley had on the music industry. Just read VC's article without any preconceived notion. He is basically the main inspiration behind the very influential counter-culture movement that started with music groups such as the Beatles and the Rolling Stones in the 60s. People went totally nuts with these groups, and it's no surprise because they have been alleged to be also part of the Tavistock Institute's experiment in mass brainwashing.

Interesting info on these Nazi scientists. Do I think they were involved in this? Sure. i could go on with Hitler's involvement with the occult as well but you don't seem too receptive to that. Some say they succeeded in cloning humans and might have created some of the weird creatures that have been reported such as the "Grays". But also I think it is pure folly to think that we are alone in such a big universe and ruling out the intervention from other species is not too wise. And we don't even know the real nature of some of these creatures, some say they come from another "dimension."

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Sure Crowley was indeed a con artist, but that was only part of the story. All these occultists who start their own cults, they all know how to manipulate the minds of their members because of their knowledge of the subconscious. Being a con artist is second nature to them. I talked a while ago to a member of the Golden Dawn group who use some of the rituals invented by Crowley. And he explained how these rituals open up the mind for subsconscious manipulation in those who perform them. The sex aspect of it is also a potent way of twisting the psyche. He also seemed kind of schizo to me, because he clearly had problems with "hallucinations" or seeing and hearing things that I couldn't see or hear. I think this state is a result of performing these rituals.

Also you are vastly underestimating the influence that Crowley had on the music industry. Just read VC's article without any preconceived notion. He is basically the main inspiration behind the very influential counter-culture movement that started with music groups such as the Beatles and the Rolling Stones in the 60s. People went totally nuts with these groups, and it's no surprise because they have been alleged to be also part of the Tavistock Institute's experiment in mass brainwashing.

Interesting info on these Nazi scientists. Do I think they were involved in this? Sure. i could go on with Hitler's involvement with the occult as well but you don't seem too receptive to that. Some say they succeeded in cloning humans and might have created some of the weird creatures that have been reported such as the "Grays". But also I think it is pure folly to think that we are alone in such a big universe and ruling out the intervention from other species is not too wise. And we don't even know the real nature of some of these creatures, some say they come from another "dimension."
I go with extra-dimensional too.

As to flesh and blood aliens, the distances involved are beyond survival even assuming an evolutionary paradigm.

I will concede that there are possibly occult societies that may view themselves and may indeed be World Players, but I don’t think they are responsible for what we think of when it comes to accepted brainwashing lore in the conspiracy community.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/12/08/98078/

Yeah so Crowley was on the Sgt.Pepper’s cover, and Jimmy Page bought his old castle yadayadayafa. He was popular among the counterculture movement but it’s an overstatement to say he was responsible for 60s radicalism. He actually did have a lot of creative talent and I can see why rebels and creative types might be fans.

I ask this whenever people say the 60s movement was created by the government and have yet to receive a satisfactory answer. Why? Why would the create a movement that was anti-authoritarian in nature and was totally centered around opposition to Vietnam?

There are occult connections with the Nazis but all evidence indicates Hitler was irreligious and used it to gain an edge then suppressed it when in power. That’s not to say that it didn’t live on in the people the US used in paper clip. I’m open to information you have on Nazi occult beliefs but from what I know it wasn’t Satanism.

It is certainly possible that there is Alien life in an infinite universe. Its also possible there are inter dimensional travelers.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
I ask this whenever people say the 60s movement was created by the government and have yet to receive a satisfactory answer. Why? Why would the create a movement that was anti-authoritarian in nature and was totally centered around opposition to Vietnam?
Because the goal was to destabilize society by putting the younger generation against their parents. It only seemed to be against authoritarianism on the surface, but by promoting stuff like drug abuse and rebellion, it actually made it easier to bring about massive changes in society that would later be viewed as bigger government.

There are occult connections with the Nazis but all evidence indicates Hitler was irreligious and used it to gain an edge then suppressed it when in power. That’s not to say that it didn’t live on in the people the US used in paper clip. I’m open to information you have on Nazi occult beliefs but from what I know it wasn’t Satanism.
Look up Black Sun worship and the Vril society. Nazis were into that.

https://www.amazon.com/Black-Sun-Esoteric-Politics-Identity/dp/0814731554

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Did Hitler’s obsession with the occult lose him the war?

Obsessed with the occult: Hitler and Helmut Schreiber, head of the Magic Circle, at the Obersalzberg in 1943

When he came to power Hitler had a dowser scour the Reich Chancellery for cancerous ‘death rays’. Before flying to Scotland Rudolf Hess had his horoscope drawn up by a personal astrologer. Himmler backed research on the Holy Grail and medieval devil worship (‘Luciferism’) and sent an SS expedition by the explorer Dr Ernst Schafer to Tibet in 1938 to investigate the ancient Indo-German ‘Aryan’ origins of Buddhism. Himmler also founded the SS Witches Division, which collected evidence in eastern Europe in the second world war that Teutonic ‘wise women’ had been persecuted and burnt in a Jewish-Catholic Inquisition plot against volkischGerman culture and blood. In 1939 Goebbles sat up late at night reading the prophecies of Nostradamus, which he revealed to an enthusiastic Führer as evidence that the British were soon to be defeated.

One could be forgiven for thinking the above might be the fevered imaginings of a Hollywood schlock movie producer or the midnight fantasies of a pulp-comic writer. In fact they are the sober truth, just part of the immense trove of bizarre material on Nazis and the supernatural that eight years of research by Eric Kurlander has uncovered.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/06/did-hitlers-obsession-with-the-occult-lose-him-the-war/

Karlysymon

Superstar

While brainwashing can be done without religious influences, you can’t possibly claim that it hasn’t been done with religious influences. Brainwashing is obviously an old ‘science’, so how would you explain that practice in antiquity, where clearly they didn’t have LSD or electroshock ‘therapy’ etc? Man is a spiritual being, so there is no way you can convince me that the PTB haven’t taken that into consideration in their quest to mind-control the masses. MKULTRA may have been carried out on a few individuals but the ultimate goal was to perfect it for mass application. So while we may not all be SRA’d, individually in some basement, I believe they can do it on a large scale. Example; televised murder, JFK

“ ...rituals perfomed...on a grand scale, amplified incalculably by the electronic media. In the end what we have is a highly symbolic, ritual working broadcast to millions of people, a Satanic inversion; a Black mass, where the “pews” are filled by the entire nation and through which humanity is paganized, brutalized and debased in this, the “Nigredo” phase of the alchemical process. The French adept Antonin Artaud, architect of the theory of the “Theater of Cruelty” with its transformative power, and the inspiration for the extreme sex-and-death media of our time, had this to say about the processing of the Group Mind: ‘Aside from trifling witchcraft of country sorcerers, there are tricks of global hoodoo in which all alerted consciousnesses participate periodically… That is how strange forces are aroused and transported to the astral vault, to that dark dome which is composed above all of… the poisonous aggressiveness of the evil minds of most people… the formidable tentacular oppression of a kind of civic magic which will soon appear undisguised.’’-Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare

On the other hand, you have to take into account the philosophies that these people espouse; what drives them to do what they do and whence those philosophies spring.