Who is Fritz Springmeier?

Thunderian

Superstar
This is weird. A couple years ago, Fritz apparently named the world leader of the Illuminati, and then gushed about what an awesome guy he is.

The King of the World Analyzed by Fritz Springmeier
THE KING OF THE WORLD ANALYZED. This post is the worldwide outcoming of the man behind the curtain, Mr. William Cornelius Van Duyn (bn. 1963). He is a leader of unusual accomplishment, outgoing & friendly; his close associates are loyal and love to be with him. He dislikes racism & criminal activity. The list of criminal bankers who have departed us is evidence of his dislike of criminals, esp. the banksters who have been above the law. He came from a privileged world, but is a progressive liberal who hopes to make people’s lives better. He is concerned about the youth because they are the future and would like to find solutions for helping the next generation. (That is those who care about themselves. And I can testify there are still some outstanding young people.) His approach is unique compared to previous similar leaders, but philosophically has some resemblance to the ideas of Adam Weishaupt. So the modern Illuminati has returned to philosophy & ditched the satanic witchcraft. (The world is still left w/ plenty of unaffiliated covens.)​
As an aside, Mr. Van Duyn’s ancestor, Jan Cornelis Van Duyn married Nanette Weishaupt (1790-1853), whose mother Anna Maria Sausenhofer Weishaupt has her ashes and gravestone near Nanette’s. Adam Weishaupt (1748-1830) had a large family (in contrast w/ the Internet which says he had no children)…he had 3 sons who became officers: Eduard (Oberstleutnant), Ernst (Generalleutnant der Artillerie), Karl (General), as well as Alfred von Weishaupt, and Wilhelm. Adam Weishaupt was a German philosopher who prolifically wrote at least 17 major philosophical works, something not well known in this country.​
The following analysis is based solely on the handwriting using scientific based analysis to get an unbiased view of someone’s character. The handwriting samples I used would generate the same analysis no matter who gave them to me. If something is not mentioned, it usually means it was not there in the handwriting to attract attention. An analysis is technically a snapshot of the mind’s thinking at the time of the writing sample. It has general validity because people do not generally change their personalities, but are the same from day to day. [Comments not based on the handwriting are in brackets.]​
THE WAY MR. VAN DUYN INSPIRES. He enjoys being around others, sharing in their joys & sorrows, & making make new friends. Boredom is not part of his life; he’s a picture of enthusiasm. He enjoys life, & never seems to lose his childlike curiosity for things around him. It is rare for him not to start the day with a lively mood. Unless circumstances are overly dismal, he sings his way thru life. He’s generous & people oriented, & trusts those near him. He’s a genuine person.​
THE WAY HE SOLVES PROBLEMS. He desires change. He is not afraid to face problems & try to resolve them. He moves from job to job, & task to task w/ ease. He is easily inspired to start new plans & projects. With his boundless energy, he often carries others along with him. He generally sets reachable goals. He places all personal freedoms before safety of self & property. For him, the only security is the freedom to express his feelings & abilities. And yet he is a team player & objective in listening to other’s opinions, and is not narrow minded. On the flip side, his agile mind can communicate easily. Should things not work out as planned, he can flexibly switch to another plan of action. He’s innovative, & adapts to new situations w/out losing his equilibrium.​
THE WAY MR. VAN DUYN THINKS. He enjoys life, and lifts people’s spirits. He is not motivated by the kind of security that social standards normally have in place. He views this as a type of confinement rather than a source of protection. [Given the privileges of his status, security issues are taken care of. But he himself is content with a humble life. He has friends who don’t have a clue about who he really is.] Nor is he concerned with financial security. [The Van Duyn fortune is reportedly a mere $115 billion, the Rothschild’s $156 billion, give, I’m sure, a few dollars either way. With a portfolio of $50 billion, he bought shares in CBS, Time Warner, Comcast, Walt Disney, Facebook, Twitter, and other names you may recognize.] He resists being bound by structures. For instance, his home is his castle, but the building is not. Home to Mr. Van Duyn is himself & the people he allows to intimately visit him. [I am reminded that he recently had world leaders over incl. Lord Charles Jacobus Rothschild & Lady and Barak & Michele Obama.] He has a tender compassionate heart; indeed his heart rules over his head. [I am reminded of him talking to people in the street in casual clothes hearing their problems w/out them suspecting who they were talking to…and financing medical teams to help people in need, & setting up a soup kitchen, and all this done anonymously.] His love for people is invariably returned. At times, his sudden changes in emotion startles people who don’t realize he is simply responding to those around him. In fact, his warm nature can switch to spontaneous anger. [He is the boss with his subordinates. Or as his aide said, “He rules.”] But there are no signs of violence. He appreciates abstract ideas, & is fascinated by both little & big things. His ideas & interests are diversified. His knowledge base is practical rather than in-depth, so he depends upon the opinions of others, although at times he’ll prefer to investigate for himself. He likes to keep himself busy & his calendar full. He has a wholesome adjustment to life.​
THE WAY HE LEADS. He is quick to make an appraisal & quick in an emergency. The word “dynamic” comes to mind. He has a poise, dignity & self-assurance. He knows he is important & worthy of attention. He appreciates the importance of his work. [For instance, a portfolio of $15 billion was created with the Melinda & Bill Gates Foundation to control famine, disease & health care. And another foundation received $21 billion to create better education worldwide.] Actually part of his sense of personal worth is based on the knowledge that he lines up in thoughts & actions to the set of standards he has adopted as his pattern for living. He is both spontaneous & flexible, yet adheres to what he believes. He’s responsible & sincere. His creativity plays a role in his leadership also. [His subordinate said, “Momentous ideas are continuously flowing thru his mind.” The handwriting validates that.] He has the ability to provide leadership without the quest for power.​

Helioform

Star
Not that weird, when you consider like I said that he is probably an insider. After all these years his mind control must have taken over.

Helioform

Star
Or ... and I know this is a stretch, but just hear me out here ... he's full of shit, and always has been.
I have read all his books from beginning to end and I would say that this is most likely not the case. I bet you did not even read a single word. Most on this thread type out right from their behind and do not have a clue. VC wouldn't use him as a source if he was FOS anyway. He is smarter than that.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Or ... and I know this is a stretch, but just hear me out here ... he's full of shit, and always has been.
Granted. The guy has said weird stuff and made failed predictions but this isn't helping your case. Provide solid evidence that the contents of his book (how to create a slave) are utterly false and by extension, VC's articles will be discredited.

Thunderian

Superstar
Granted. The guy has said weird stuff and made failed predictions but this isn't helping your case. Provide solid evidence that the contents of his book (how to create a slave) are utterly false and by extension, VC's articles will be discredited.
It's about credibility. I understand that everyone is a bit nuts. That's not the issue, really. Maybe he's dealing with stuff and maybe he had a beef with a cop who set him up and maybe he's just had bad luck with women.

But if he's presenting himself as a Christian teacher, he needs to be held to some sort of standard and accountability By many reports, Springmeier spreads contention whenever he is in a gathering of Christians. If Springmeier can't fit into the body of Christ -- and instead chooses to be an unordained teacher who answers to no one -- that should give us serious reservations about his credentials as a spiritual teacher or leader.

He abandoned his second wife and their newborn son for a married woman he was counseling. Not only is that an appalling abuse of his position as a Christian counselor, but it's a real scumbag thing for a man to do to his woman and child. Any Christian in a position of authority who conducts himself in this way needs to be able to explain his actions and be held accountable to his Christian brethren. If Springmeier has submitted himself to any kind of Christian authority, I haven't been able to determine when or where.

Given all that, it's with great skepticism that we should greet any claims he makes, regarding anything. His contentions about Illuminati bloodlines and their various activities appear to have no clear provenance. We don't know how he knows these things. He just says things, and people believe him. Why? He apparently knows lots about about mind control, but so could anyone who reads the same books he does. Is he only being called an expert because people who think he is an expert agree that he's an expert? That doesn't convince me at all. I don't find him credible and I am extremely disinclined to believe anything he says that doesn't have solid evidence.

VC is more than a mouthpiece for Springmeier, so whether Fritz is full of it or not doesn't make a huge difference as to VC's credibility, in my opinion. Everything everyone says needs to be judged by what we know the truth to be.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I get what you are saying but what does that matter to a non-Christian? VC isn't writing to an exclusively Christian audience. The man's transgressions (in the eyes of a christian) don't carry any weight to non-believers. If you and anyone else are to legitimately call him out as a fraud, you have to find fault with his work, alone, because that's the main reason we are having this discussion in the first place.

I don't really care for the bloodlines that much and until this thread, i didn't know he was the source of it all. Mind control is what is care to know because its real and there is documentation.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I don't know a great deal about Fritz. I spent some time a few years ago looking into the information presented by Russ Dizdar from shatterthedarkness.net. He covers similar topics, I think, and I like where he's coming from on a spiritual level.

Etagloc

Superstar
I looked through this, what exactly in there is the "smoking gun"? I didnt read the whole thing, but It looks more like a pastor is saying he considered Fritz to be mentally unstable. That doesn't make him a "fraud", unless I missed something. Fritz to my knowledge published some very well researched books about the mechanics of the Illuminati families and mind control, as well as helping people who were under MK ultra programming to deprogram. He did this at his own detriment as he was framed and imprisoned. I've listened to him talk in interviews and he definitely does not come across as a fraud to me
The guy has had some disagreement with his wife...... if some guy hands me a document with hidden, rare information..... I don't care about some argument between him and his wife.... I'm not worried about some dude's arguing with his wife..... this isn't a forum about relationships... I'm a dude.... I don't care about the plot of The Notebook..... I'm not here to talk about relationships... I don't want to read about some dude's stuff with his wife.... I don't care..... some long gigantic account of his marriage stuff from his wife...... behind many men, there is a trail of angry women....

firstly, we need to remove all the stuff about relationship..... the guy apparently has some angry ex.... you know how many men that describes???? what guy doesn't have an angry ex?

Secondly, no one cares about his Christian stuff....... the guy is a writer of conspiracy books, not Bible commentary....... no one cares about his Christianity...... and honestly, that in itself makes me think he's sort of serious...... 96% of his audience cares nothing about his Christianity and yet he still talks about it.... but even he is aware- he's known for his conspiracy stuff, not his religious stuff.... the religious talk is just spice on the dish.....

thirdly, all this talk about his personal life..... I think people are just trying to discredit the guy......

what else should I say?

Get the PDFs of his stuff..... DON'T BUY FROM HIS WEBSITE...

anyways..........

I think the books are really good..... I think the books are excellent.........

I also think he's an agent..... has he been an agent since the beginning or was he MK'd in prison? I have no idea...... I don't trust him and I don't think he's trustworthy.... but the books are good..... if I go to the corner store and buy a coconut water..... I don't care about the moral character of the dude selling the coconut water..... I don't go and try to investigate the dude's relationship with his wife...... I'm there to buy some coconut water...... I don't care if the guy has an angry ex somewhere.... I don't care if the guy is a sinner..... I'm there to buy some coconut water..... if there's something wrong with the coconut water, okay that is relevant.... but I don't care if the guy at the counter has an angry ex..... and if someone has some gossip from his angry ex.... I'm not worried about details of that stuff..... this is VCF, this isn't People Magazine

Thunderian

Superstar
I get what you are saying but what does that matter to a non-Christian? VC isn't writing to an exclusively Christian audience. The man's transgressions (in the eyes of a christian) don't carry any weight to non-believers. If you and anyone else are to legitimately call him out as a fraud, you have to find fault with his work, alone, because that's the main reason we are having this discussion in the first place.

I don't really care for the bloodlines that much and until this thread, i didn't know he was the source of it all. Mind control is what is care to know because its real and there is documentation.
I can understand that he may be an expert in mind control, and no, his lack of Christian character wouldn't impact that at all. I just wouldn't believe anything he said that couldn't be verified elsewhere.

Vixy

Star
Anybody know where I can put my application in?
You're not good enough at "shaking anybody up". You just piss them off with rambling nonsens. Have to be alittle more discreet and a bit more intelligent to be a shill, you know. ;)

Thunderian

Superstar
There are people whose jobs is to go around the internet and join sites like these to put doubts in people’s minds and shake up their focus.
There are people who ask for proof of what the truth is, instead of accepting everything they read on the internet just because it confirms their bigoted and ignorant beliefs.