Who has more control of our thinking; God or Satan?

JoChris

Superstar
??

I do not believe in the same afterlife that you do and almost never talk of it, so thanks for lying about my position, that you did not even show.

That makes it easy for you to win that debate you pathetic piece of human garbage.

I have seen you post all kinds of implausible and impossible garbage and have been shown to be a liar quite often, yet you criticize me.

Regards
DL
You stop misrepresenting me.
You claim to be a Gnostic via your name but none of your beliefs line up with actual Gnosticism.
Genuine Gnostics believed in an afterlife.
Here is the proof for people who want to see what a poor apologist GCB is for his anti-belief position. https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/catharism-examined.4197/

That pathetic attempt + exposed for plagarism is the real reason why you hate people who show what a stupid self-belief system you have created.
You type like you believe in a self-worshiping type of atheistic Satanism, not Gnostic "Christianity". http://christianapologeticsalliance.com/2016/02/02/church-of-satan-exposes-the-evil-in-atheism/
However, if that truly is not the case, then you have no idea how much you fit their mould now. That is how bad you have become.

P.S. if you really wanted to understand what Christianity taught to address these difficulties you would have learned that by now. There are so many Christian apologetics websites for genuine seekers. It is only God's mercy that permits you to keep typing the way you do.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The premise of the thread is based on faulty logic that those who interract with it are invited to take on face value. Neither God or Satan control our thinking - we have free will. Foreknowledge has no bearing on that (I.e. a worthless argument).

Perhaps read might more usefully be titled:-

To whom do you give more control of your thinking; God or Satan?

Last edited:
Do you believe that talking serpents and donkeys are real?

Regards
DL
I believe that in the beginning, animals could communicate with man. Notice that Eve was not surprised that the serpent could talk, and he had feet at the time. I have seen many instances that animals come to the rescue of a man in distress. I know of more than one instance that a man was being attacked by a shark. As he was calling for help, a group of dolphins came and chased the shark away. Do you love animals? Most dog owners who love their pets have animals that can sense their masters needs, sickness and tragedies. I have seen parrots and birds talk and understand what they are saying....Have you ever heard of Einstein The parrot who can do math. The witness is there....People who do not appreciate creation by Christ and have eye and hearts to see...probably are miserable men. I saw a veterans dog at his funeral that went up to the casket and laid down in grief. If you can ignore this....you have no sense of mercy and grace., or care much for God's creation.

There are so many Christian apologetics websites for genuine seekers.
This is a lie as Christians are idol worshipers and not seekers. Gnostic Christians are perpetual seekers and that is why all good Christians will become Gnostic Christians. We call evil evil while most other Christians call evil good. They call a satanic Yahweh good.

That is sick.

Regards
DL

Bible passage for OP:

View attachment 19797

Therefore YOU are responsible. Don't try and blame God or Satan for your sins.
Job 2;3 has God himself saying he was tempted by Satan and her ways.

Go away with your useless thumping.

I can out thump any who stand in praise of the genocidal gods.

You have nothing to stand on as your moral sense has been corrupted by your vile religion.

Regards
DL

The premise of the thread is based on faulty logic that those who interract with it are invited to take on face value. Neither God or Satan control our thinking - we have free will.
You do not believe the scriptures. Oh well.

How much else of the bible have you scrapped to maintain your morally twisted beliefs?

Regards
DL

JoChris

Superstar
You show how little you pay attention.

Where did I show heaven to be?

Regards
DL
I am not wasting time looking for your foolish entries. Defend yourself by all yourself. Are you able to do that?
Job 2;3 has God himself saying he was tempted by Satan and her ways.
God does not have to obey your imaginary rules atheist-wanna be-a-leader.
He chose to accept the challenge of Satan to test Job, massive difference.
Go away with your useless thumping.

I can out thump any who stand in praise of the genocidal gods.
No. Every time the bible reveals what a fool you truly are. proverbs 1:20-33
[Wisdom says about mockers]
29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:
30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

You have nothing to stand on as your moral sense has been corrupted by your vile religion.

Regards
DL
Your mouth (via typing) proves you have no morals, wisdom or a conscience.

Proverbs 10: 31 The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom: but the froward tongue shall be cut out.
32 The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable: but the mouth of the wicked speaketh frowardness.

It is unbelievable that you think anyone believes you actually have a moral code that is worthy of any admiration. :D

P.S. If you can show a link where you actually "beat" an opponent minus insults within the last 2 years I will be fascinated to see it. Go on...

Aero

Superstar
This thread is getting a little bit heated.

Nothing wrong with talking to animals, and them talking back. You might be a Luciferian though. Now that's obviously fine by me, but you might want to watch out for the old scapegoat tactic.

I think most people can communicate with their dogs fairly well. It's empowering for sure, but you shouldn't stop there. Eventually, you will end up with an army of birds that will watch your back. And that's like a million times better than being a dog whisperer.

JoChris

Superstar
This thread is getting a little bit heated.

Nothing wrong with talking to animals, and them talking back. You might be a Luciferian though. Now that's obviously fine by me, but you might want to watch out for the old scapegoat tactic.

I think most people can communicate with their dogs fairly well. It's empowering for sure, but you shouldn't stop there. Eventually, you will end up with an army of birds that will watch your back. And that's like a million times better than being a dog whisperer.
I was aiming to be very direct in my answers but you are right Aero, it is getting overheated partially as a result.

I will withdraw now as I believe I have made my position clear. *peace*

I am not wasting time looking for your foolish entries. Defend yourself by all yourself. Are you able to do that?

God does not have to obey your imaginary rules atheist-wanna be-a-leader.
He chose to accept the challenge of Satan to test Job, massive difference.

No. Every time the bible reveals what a fool you truly are. proverbs 1:20-33
[Wisdom says about mockers]
29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:
30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

Your mouth (via typing) proves you have no morals, wisdom or a conscience.

Proverbs 10: 31 The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom: but the froward tongue shall be cut out.
32 The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable: but the mouth of the wicked speaketh frowardness.

It is unbelievable that you think anyone believes you actually have a moral code that is worthy of any admiration. :D

P.S. If you can show a link where you actually "beat" an opponent minus insults within the last 2 years I will be fascinated to see it. Go on...
Your rant shows that being corrected, as I correct you, is always seen as an insult to the loser.

If you are to attempt to think, be ready to be insulted.

Regards
DL