Who has more control of our thinking; God or Satan?

Is @VigilantCitizen to blame for allowing you to come on this forum in order to try to prey on the weak and confused? This place is a microcosm of the world - freedom, good, evil, choice.
Poor weak and confused guy.

I am trying to make you stronger and less confused but you will not stick to the issues in the O.P.

I cannot help you if you refuse to cooperate.

Regards
DL

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

I am trying to make you stronger and less confused but you will not stick to the issues in the O.P.

Regards
DL
Are you suggesting you have some authority to control my thoughts dear Bishop? If so, which of the entities discussed in the OP would you consider yourself more aligned with?

JoChris

Superstar

Regards
DL
Atheist monk and Colonel Volario - link for you two.
Anti-theists like you love to forget about the ancient paganism's brutal practices.

Yes, I already know that your only rebuttal will be insults towards me, wannabe GCB.
That is all you ever provide towards people who rebut you on every forum you visit. You are quite boring really.

You can go back to regurgitating your bile at others now.

JoChris

Superstar
Do you believe the Bible is true?
Only GCB is true Douglas Summers. Even though he can't get Gnostic beliefs in the afterlife straight, can't even tell the difference between Roman Catholicism and Protestantism, he alone is right. He is infallible.

Google search his name. He paraphrases the same message like clockwork. He is a very boring troll.

Only GCB is true Douglas Summers. Even though he can't get Gnostic beliefs in the afterlife straight, can't even tell the difference between Roman Catholicism and Protestantism, he alone is right. He is infallible.

Google search his name. He paraphrases the same message like clockwork. He is a very boring troll.
Don't know GCB? I will look it up.

Last edited:
Are you suggesting you have some authority to control my thoughts dear Bishop? If so, which of the entities discussed in the OP would you consider yourself more aligned with?
Authority. Of course not.

I was thinking more of influence your thinking and reduce your confusion just by putting facts that you might agree with.

Regards
DL

Do you believe the Bible is true?
I am not sure what you mean by true, but I think I can say, no.

I, and Gnostic Christianity do not hold any supernatural beliefs. That would be silly as no one has even shown proof that such a realm exists.

Do you believe that talking serpents and donkeys are real?

Regards
DL

Atheist monk and Colonel Volario - link for you two.
Anti-theists like you love to forget about the ancient paganism's brutal practices.

Yes, I already know that your only rebuttal will be insults towards me, wannabe GCB.
That is all you ever provide towards people who rebut you on every forum you visit. You are quite boring really.

You can go back to regurgitating your bile at others now.
If the history of inquisitions and jihads of the past is an insult to you, so be it.

If in the present times where lower intensity inquisitions and jihads are being carried out against the equality of women and gays does not insult you, then you show how your belief system has corrupted your moral sense.

Thanks for your unqualified lies above.

Regards
DL

he can't get Gnostic beliefs in the afterlife straight,
??

I do not believe in the same afterlife that you do and almost never talk of it, so thanks for lying about my position, that you did not even show.

That makes it easy for you to win that debate you pathetic piece of human garbage.

I have seen you post all kinds of implausible and impossible garbage and have been shown to be a liar quite often, yet you criticize me.

Regards
DL

No... it isn't.
Catholics worship the Queen of Heaven and follow the Catechism. The upper echelon probably dislikes (o let's be honest... loathes) Jehovah just as much as you-- they're in your tribe.

Protestants don't do that.
The Queen is not on the cross and as ax ex Catholic, I know for a fact that you are talking out of your ass.

Regards
DL

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
As an observation @Gnostic Christian Bishop you expect a high standard of integrity and politeness when people reply to you on a thread, yet you are disingenuous and abrasive in your responses to others.

Could you explain why this is please?

As an observation @Gnostic Christian Bishop you expect a high standard of integrity and politeness when people reply to you on a thread, yet you are disingenuous and abrasive in your responses to others.

Could you explain why this is please?
I react with reciprocity most of the time but admit to not suffering fools well, especially the fools that adore a genocidal son murdering God as somehow see him as good.

You seem to have ignored how most theists respond and the attitude they take. If theists cannot take their own medicine and attitude reflected back at them, that is their cross to bear.

"Whoever imagines himself a favorite with God,
holds other people in contempt.
Whenever a man believes that he has the exact truth from God,
there is in that man no spirit of compromise.
He has not the modesty born of the imperfections of human nature;
he has the arrogance of theological certainty and the tyranny born of ignorant assurance.
Believing himself to be the slave of God,
he imitates his master,
and of all tyrants,
the worst is a slave in power."
--Robert Ingersoll

If theists cannot take their own medicine and attitude reflected back at them, that is their cross to bear.

It is not my fault that they are so poor at apologetics.

Regards
DL

Wigi

Veteran
I react with reciprocity most of the time but admit to not suffering fools well, especially the fools that adore a genocidal son murdering God as somehow see him as good.
So you believe the Bible isn't true and at the same time, you have an opinion on a God you believe is not true?

How could you make claim about 'murder' without any proof ?
Murder is a crime and you need evidence to prove that someone has been murdered.

If theists cannot take their own medicine and attitude reflected back at them, that is their cross to bear.
Not really, you have an attitude that is extremely common among atheists and more accurately among ex-catholic.
You're not reflecting anything except your true self.

elsbet

Superstar

You seem to have ignored how most theists respond and the attitude they take. If theists cannot take their own medicine and attitude reflected back at them, that is their cross to bear.

"Whoever imagines himself a favorite with God,
holds other people in contempt.
Whenever a man believes that he has the exact truth from God,
there is in that man no spirit of compromise.
He has not the modesty born of the imperfections of human nature;
he has the arrogance of theological certainty and the tyranny born of ignorant assurance.
Believing himself to be the slave of God,
he imitates his master,
and of all tyrants,
the worst is a slave in power."
--Robert Ingersoll

It is not my fault that they are so poor at apologetics.

Regards
DL
The original martyr... :rolleyes: