Who fell in Eden? Man or God?

You could not be more wrong!!!!
Denial is a child's way to argue without though or a real argument against.

Chastisement without correction is a sign of hate in the heart.

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; evenas a father the son in whom he delighteth.

You are no better than an Inquisitor or Jihadist.

Regards
DL

So gaining knowledge, to you, is separation from knowledge. I do not have a polite comment here.

Tell us about your inner reality. Perhaps that will qualify your initial comment.

Regards.
DL
Not quite. Knowledge is with all, but not all are with knowledge. Knowledge reveals itself through awareness, and awareness is the shedding of all mental constructs. Do you believe what you see?

I for one have no glee for the damned. But I do feel as though people who choose to do evil and hurt others or kill people deserve to be punished. Like I said before, would you rather follow God who loves and cares about you enough to sacrifice His Son or a being that wants to destroy you. If it is all black and white there is no other option. If you have another opinion then that is ok. But from a Biblical standpoint there is only two choices.
This is true, and shows how evil God is when he will punish and torture without a purpose other than inflicting pain instead of curing those he created to do exactly what he programmed them to do.

Only a perverted and morally corrupted moral sense will see what your God does as good.

Your God did the immoral and cowardly thing in sending his son to die instead of stepping up himself.

Regards
DL

Not quite. Knowledge is with all, but not all are with knowledge. Knowledge reveals itself through awareness, and awareness is the shedding of all mental constructs. Do you believe what you see?
I see that equations are not your forte. You have A = B and B not = A. You might want to work a bit harder at understanding how equations work.

Sure I believe in what I see. If you do not, I hope you do not drive much.

Regards
DL

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Denial is a child's way to argue without though or a real argument against.

Chastisement without correction is a sign of hate in the heart.

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; evenas a father the son in whom he delighteth.

You are no better than an Inquisitor or Jihadist.

Regards
DL
Denial is just being straightforward when someone suggests you believe something other than you do...

I could state a simple error by claiming you liked to boil cats alive. You (I hope) would disagree and deny it ;-)

Denial is just being straightforward when someone suggests you believe something other than you do...

I could state a simple error by claiming you liked to boil cats alive. You (I hope) would disagree and deny it ;-)
Not without showing why.

I would do unto others as I would want done to me. You do not seem to grasp the wisdom of the Golden Rule.

Most who support religions that use/used Inquisitions and Jihad don't.

Regards
DL

Just gently calling you out to see if you operated by your own standards ;-)

You state "Not without showing why", yet your reply offered no meaningful evidence as to why you were not being disingenuous.
You did not show the how or where with an argument for me to argue against.

Go away impolite uncouth fool.

This is my last on this. I do not have time to waste on your ilk.

Go flame bait elsewhere.

Regards
DL

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You did not show the how or where with an argument for me to argue against.

Go away impolite uncouth fool.

This is my last on this. I do not have time to waste on your ilk.

Go flame bait elsewhere.

Regards
DL
Again, assertions without evidence - "impolite uncouth fool." Not the calibre of debate I have become accustomed to here ;-)

I see that equations are not your forte. You have A = B and B not = A. You might want to work a bit harder at understanding how equations work.
It's not meant to be an equation. You came up with that assumption on your own.
Sure I believe in what I see. If you do not, I hope you do not drive much.

Regards
DL
Haha! True, it would be impossible to operate without a belief system in place.

I'm referring to a fundamental misapprehension of knowledge (confusion) which is the foundation of the phenomenal world itself. Yes, people do tend to believe what they see. A basic analogy: by relying on belief we can very easily superimpose an illusion of a snake. Run away from the snake, then it will always be a snake, and you will have avoided the knowledge that would destroy the original false idea to reveal it is really just a rope. :)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It's not meant to be an equation. You came up with that assumption on your own.

Haha! True, it would be impossible to operate without a belief system in place.

I'm referring to a fundamental misapprehension of knowledge (confusion) which is the foundation of the phenomenal world itself. Yes, people do tend to believe what they see. A basic analogy: by relying on belief we can very easily superimpose an illusion of a snake. Run away from the snake, then it will always be a snake, and you will have avoided the knowledge that would destroy the original false idea to reveal it is really just a rope. :)
I just watched this and thought it was rather apt!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You are only lying to yourself. Its apparent in your words that it gives you satisfaction to know that the unbelievers will be eternally punished upon their exit, while you get to attend Church with God in Paradise.
Why would I spend so much time online sharing the Gospel with unbelievers if I didn't care about them?

Glad 2 know

Veteran
This is true, and shows how evil God is when he will punish and torture without a purpose other than inflicting pain instead of curing those he created to do exactly what he programmed them to do.

Only a perverted and morally corrupted moral sense will see what your God does as good.

Your God did the immoral and cowardly thing in sending his son to die instead of stepping up himself.

Regards
DL
With all due respect just remember that God is not evil, satan is and to fall for his lies is one BIG mistake. Why should God bother to torment and torture for eternity when he can just do away with all the evil people that would rather follow evil satan. God did NOT program anyone, you're free to believe what you want, you're free to educate yourself in any way you want and id God had programmed Adam and Eve, there's no way they would have DISOBEYED and SINNED. We'd all be in the garden of Eden and paradise spread all over earth. Because they were certainly NOT programmed, they had the choice to obey or disobey. So do we.

Not sure what God you're referring to, Yahweh or satan for satan is the God of this system of things. That's why there's moral decay, suffering, pain, evil, desecration, defilement, all kinds of badness and rebellion against what is GOOD and HOLY.

If his infinite WISDOM, God chose to do what was JUST. Perfect human life for a perfect human life. Adam was perfect and he threw away our opportunity to have everlasting life. Another perfect man had to come to rescue that opportunity. That man was Jesus and he did it out of LOVE for all of US. He wasn't forced, he did it willingly. If you care to read the scriptures and use your power of reasoning you will see for yourself.

It's very shocking to me that someone would dare disrespect God and call him names. That just tells me anyone who does that is a very afflicted, tortured soul that is blind enough to not see the good things God has to offer. Blinded by this torturous world, too much pain and suffering to see beyond pain and suffering.

Last edited:

Glad 2 know

Veteran
You don't care about them, you only care that they adhere to your belief system.
That's your opinion. You cannot see into a person's heart and see the love and care they feel for their fellow human being. While some people will want you to adhere to their beliefs in a cold manner, there are those that truly care to show you the truth and the way, for your own salvation and good. How will you know the difference, well that's up to you.

Unknown Warrior

Established
Satan is like a roaring lion seeking those he can devour. Beware, he is very real and he knows his time is short.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I swim just fine, thank you though. :)
"To think I did all that
And may I say - not in a shy way
Oh no, oh no, not me
I did it my way

For what is a man, what has he got
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way

Yes, it was my way"

Frank Sinatra

mecca

Superstar
Cooperation we would see as good as there are no victims created. Competition would be seen as evil as it creates a victim. We all are either cooperating, doing good, or competing, doing evil at all times.

Without us doing some of both, we would likely go extinct.
I don't see how we would go extinct by not practicing evil. Humans would prosper if we didn't attack each other and we worked together.

Last edited: