Who Exactly Is THE Leader Of Antifa?!?

TonyVanDam

Established
THIS is one question that has yet to be answered. If Antifa is supposed to be the blame for having "agents" playing BLM, Proud Boys, and/or just plain die-hard Trump supporters on all sides, then who in the hell is calling the shots within the mysterious controversial organization?

There is no leader.

Antifa is like Anonymous. That is to say, they are not really an organization, but a generalized ideals without any centralized hierarchy. Of course, people don't believe that since it's easier to believe that everything is nice and orderly, instead of realizing we live in a chaotic world that the powers that be don't control as much as steer.

Daze

Superstar
Perhaps you've seen the doc "everything is a rich mans trick"?

Follow the money, you will end up at some multi millionaire like Soros, Bezos, ect.

These groups rely on money to function, the only question is whose providing it? With this knowledge you can begin to ask the right questions, such as what are the financiers motives.

Maes17

Superstar
THIS is one question that has yet to be answered. If Antifa is supposed to be the blame for having "agents" playing BLM, Proud Boys, and/or just plain die-hard Trump supporters on all sides, then who in the hell is calling the shots within the mysterious controversial organization?
The CIA perhaps.
I think antifa/BLM/Proud boys are government created groups. They suckered in innocent civilians by making them feel part of something when the whole time it’s just a divisional tactic.

Look at us here on this board. Divided by disagreements on politics when the answer/enemy is in front of our face and we refuse to acknowledge it.

We’re divided. If I cannot change people’s minds on here. So be it. I wish everyone here the best and hope we’re still debating 3-6 months to years from now