Who exactly are the people doing all this?

Blankface88

Rookie
Let me start by saying there's some very convincing evidence on this site. I think there's something sinister going on but there's one aspect I can't get past.

WHO, exactly, are the ones pulling the strings? This obviously isn't a recent phenomenon and the people at the top clearly have immense power but there's never any mention of who they are or even who they might be.

polymoog

Superstar
theres a thread on documentaries on this site. it would be good idea to start watching a few to get a solid background, since it sounds like you are a bit new to this information. there is a great deal to know that cant be properly and thoroughly answered in a post.

TokiEl

Superstar
WHO, exactly, are the ones pulling the strings? This obviously isn't a recent phenomenon and the people at the top clearly have immense power but there's never any mention of who they are or even who they might be.
It turned out that at the top are the blue bloods.

The Aristocracy.

They are family with fallen angels and descendants of nephilim whom God almost annihilated during the conquest of Canaan.

And so they don't like God nor His people... understandably enough.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
It turned out that at the top are the blue bloods.

The Aristocracy.
They are family with fallen angels and descendants of nephilim whom God almost annihilated during the conquest of Canaan.
And so they don't like God nor His people... understandably enough.
well, i might as well add my basic input...

the very top: archons, evil entities, service to self aliens, demons, or whatever you wish to call them who feed on negative emotions.
second level: those humans in control we arent even aware of who are directly influenced by the archons. i believe in this level; others might disregard it or blend it with the 3rd level.
third level: aristocracy/ blue-bloods with nephilim blood, as toki-el mentioned. rothchilds, bush family, etc. top, elite level freemasons with the right geneology
fourth level: non-blueblood politicians, top officials, big corporate execs... jeff bezos, CFR, trilats. any bigwig willing to sell their soul, knowingly or unknowingly for money or power or fame in exchange for doing what they are told (including, but not limited to hollywood and the music industry). id throw the low level freemasons in here.
fifth level: police officers, army personnel, law enforcement, etc. many humans on a power-trip, or those who think that their job of policing and enforcing the law is for our own best interest. "i do what i am told", or "i am just doing my job" people.
sixth level: all of us.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
And what do these guys want? I believe that the second and third levels are to be rewarded to a lordship of this world, as various images seem to suggest (vide the georgia guidestones)

Let me start by saying there's some very convincing evidence on this site. I think there's something sinister going on but there's one aspect I can't get past.

Satan aka Lucifer

SkepticCat

Veteran
And what do these guys want? I believe that the second and third levels are to be rewarded to a lordship of this world, as various images seem to suggest (vide the georgia guidestones)
d00a91532e9cd9ec1debbfd577ae236b.jpg

tumblr_mcqfu44FZT1r8lu3ho1_1280.jpg

HUPo6.png

'“And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?”' - Rev. 13:4

In short: Their goal appears to be total domination of life on earth, turning the true Creator's laws on their heads in and endless slavery system. The entities at the top coordinating this insane plan are definitely not human.

Maes17

Superstar
theres a thread on documentaries on this site. it would be good idea to start watching a few to get a solid background, since it sounds like you are a bit new to this information. there is a great deal to know that cant be properly and thoroughly answered in a post.
Absolutely this^^^

There is a ton of research to be done and a ton of info on this board.
You can draw the conclusion to some secret group like the illuminati, the main source of control is mainstream media which is what the majority of the people consume on a large scale.

Look into frequincies/hertz in music, various other medias.
Processed foods. Another way to secretly impact the majority of society.
Living on grid etc.

There is a lot to play out that even I'm confused and try to make some type of sense

Emochefamo

Sicuramente ci sono entità soprannaturali, sugli alieni sono scettico, credo che subito dopo queste entità ci possano essere uomini