Who do you trust?

Lisa

Superstar
We believe and love Jesus more than you can imagine, so I'm not really sure what are you talking about right now? :) We believe in his second coming. We believe that he will form his own army against Dajjal aka the Anti Christ, it's a prophecy, why should we believe in Jesus being God? So Jesus created Adam and Eva and the other prophets without him realizing being a God? What, Jesus traveled back in time to create Adam and Eve, etc..? How can a God die on a cross? Isn't he Almighty? The Creator? How can he become a God without even being aware that he was? I am not attacking you, nor you religious views, no worries.
Our Christian brothers and sisters should know as a fact that while both Muslims and Chrstians believe that Jesus to be the Messiah and Saviour, the zionist Jews of the world deny him and are we still awaiting their saviour...In the modern Bible, who murdered Jesus? The corrupt Jews and the Romans. Who later spread the religion of Jesus? The corrupt Jews and the Romans. How can you trust the murderers of Jesus, with the very same message they murdered him for in the first place? Where's the real Bible now, what happened to it? Do you understand where I'm going with this now? Again, I am not bashing you, I am not mocking you nor your religion, it's just totally comical to me to say that you think all of Muslims don't believe in Jesus, we love him as much as you do, we just don't believe that he's been crucified, nor he's God in our eyes.. He is the MESSENGER, he will KILL THE ANTI CHRIST, he will bring peace upon this world after that holy battle.
Again, there's a big difference between taking over the world and spreading a message all over the world. Why do you think the whole world hates us? Why do you think the media is making a different picture about us? Why do you think George Bush blamed Muslims for 9/11? Why do you think Muammar Gaddafi has been assassinated? It's the same with Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, the truth will be always treated that way.
Jesus was with God and was God so He was there when God said He made Adam in Our likeness.
Jesus was aware He was/is God.

Jesus was also human so He could die but He didn’t stay dead and rose again..He sits at the right hand of the Father, in heaven.

No worries, I’m not offended. :)

While we may be fellow humans we are not brothers and sisters in Christ. You can’t deny Jesus as God and still be said to be following Him.

Yes the Jews still deny Jesus but thankfully they will come to know their savior Jesus!! Yep, they rejected Jesus and had Him murdered but God allowed it. That is what Jesus came to do.

Believers in Jesus spread the Good News that Jesus does for sins. The Bible is still around for anyone to read and know the Good News and know God.

The thing is you don’t know Jesus at all If you don’t know Him as God and if you think He is a part of a religion who kills people. Jesus came to save people..not kill them.

Does the whole world hate muslims? They’ve let muslims into their countries and tried to get along..it was the muslims who weren’t willing to get along with them. The media shills doesn’t muslims..so I’m not sure what you’re talking about.
George Bish was the one who said islam was a religion of peace right after 9/11. I remember because I thought that was strange after muslims flew planes into the towers, that didn’t seem peaceful to me.

Aero

Superstar
Trust that you can learn something from one another. And remember a person is more than their ideas.

AlcyoneSong

Established
The Jews didn't murder Jesus, we did. Mankind put him on the cross. Love kept him there. Three days later, He rose and sits at the right hand of G-d Almighty. El Elyon, El Adoni, El Olam, El Roi. The Lord of Hosts who is and will be. All religions of the world hold a shred of truth to them, so does every good lie. However, when cast in the fire, refined, the truth is eternal. El Adoni is my G-d and my Creator. He is Christ who is my Messiah and my Savior. He is also the Holy Spirit. I cannot explain the mysteries of my G-d or even fathom what G-d knows, beyond that someone as powerful who made the universe, also is incredibly invested in the human race so much that He chose to pay the price in order to redeem us from the punishment of the old law that is older than the Universe itself. Who does that? It would have been far better to just wipe us from existence, as I can only imagine other worlds are being done so in the center of our galaxy now, and yet... we are but specks in the grand orchestration of this creation. Why us? Why invest so much in us?

Lisa

Superstar
The Jews didn't murder Jesus, we did. Mankind put him on the cross. Love kept him there. Three days later, He rose and sits at the right hand of G-d Almighty. El Elyon, El Adoni, El Olam, El Roi. The Lord of Hosts who is and will be. All religions of the world hold a shred of truth to them, so does every good lie. However, when cast in the fire, refined, the truth is eternal. El Adoni is my G-d and my Creator. He is Christ who is my Messiah and my Savior. He is also the Holy Spirit. I cannot explain the mysteries of my G-d or even fathom what G-d knows, beyond that someone as powerful who made the universe, also is incredibly invested in the human race so much that He chose to pay the price in order to redeem us from the punishment of the old law that is older than the Universe itself. Who does that? It would have been far better to just wipe us from existence, as I can only imagine other worlds are being done so in the center of our galaxy now, and yet... we are but specks in the grand orchestration of this creation. Why us? Why invest so much in us?
I disagree, the Jews did murder Him because they didn’t like Him...in fact they chose to save Barabbas over Jesus. That cost them their temple and they had to roam the earth, hated because of it. Only coming back into their land in 1948.

He loves us..so He saves us. Faith, hope and love but the greatest is love :)

free2018

Star
I don’t trust Bill Gates. I don’t trust Anthony Fauci. I don’t trust the CDC or the World Health Organization. I don’t trust the Federal Reserve. I don’t trust numbers or information from communist countries. I actually believe in pizzagate/pedogate. I actually believe Bilderberg meetings, G Summit meetings and Bohemian Grove meetings are where the world’s elite gather to decide the fate of the “regular people/goyim.” I truly think we are being lead by elites that don’t care about us because all they care about is power and control.

On the other hand, I do trust God. I do trust Jesus and I do trust the Holy Spirit. Jesus said that He will work all things for the good of those who believe and I choose to trust His promises. Please shut off the media lies and go pick up a Bible. God is in control and men are just fooling themselves that they can figure it out. Thank you Jesus for another day! Please help me hear your voice more clearly and build my trust for the power of Your Holy Spirit.
I agree completely with your OP, OP.
I trust God.

sickgirl15

Established
I don’t trust Bill Gates. I don’t trust Anthony Fauci. I don’t trust the CDC or the World Health Organization. I don’t trust the Federal Reserve. I don’t trust numbers or information from communist countries. I actually believe in pizzagate/pedogate. I actually believe Bilderberg meetings, G Summit meetings and Bohemian Grove meetings are where the world’s elite gather to decide the fate of the “regular people/goyim.” I truly think we are being lead by elites that don’t care about us because all they care about is power and control.

On the other hand, I do trust God. I do trust Jesus and I do trust the Holy Spirit. Jesus said that He will work all things for the good of those who believe and I choose to trust His promises. Please shut off the media lies and go pick up a Bible. God is in control and men are just fooling themselves that they can figure it out. Thank you Jesus for another day! Please help me hear your voice more clearly and build my trust for the power of Your Holy Spirit.
Hi, I do not trust the (mortal) men, or for that matter, any other “mortal” men who live on this planet either. So, your a Christian? Ok, so since you are supposed to follow and trust in Jesus Christ, do you love and not “judge” homosexuals/LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender people)? I am just asking, because SO many self/proclaimed “Christians” claim to love and follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, and in the same breath demonize LGBT people ( like myself, for example. I’m a bisexual woman). Jesus loved and accepted ALL people, regardless of their sexual orientation. He hated and judged negatively not a single soul. I’m not a Christian woman; or religious, but he sounds like a pretty cool man to follow to me! Good for you☺✌! May “hypocritical,” “fake” Christians out there on our Earth who misrepresent themselves be truthful and admit the unnecessary hatred that they harbor deep within their souls for other (LGBT) people like myself, whom they judge SO harshly for no good reason, whatsoever!

Lisa

Superstar
Hi, I do not trust the (mortal) men, or for that matter, any other “mortal” men who live on this planet either. So, your a Christian? Ok, so since you are supposed to follow and trust in Jesus Christ, do you love and not “judge” homosexuals/LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender people)? I am just asking, because SO many self/proclaimed “Christians” claim to love and follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, and in the same breath demonize LGBT people ( like myself, for example. I’m a bisexual woman). Jesus loved and accepted ALL people, regardless of their sexual orientation. He hated and judged negatively not a single soul. I’m not a Christian woman; or religious, but he sounds like a pretty cool man to follow to me! Good for you☺✌! May “hypocritical,” “fake” Christians out there on our Earth who misrepresent themselves be truthful and admit the unnecessary hatred that they harbor deep within their souls for other (LGBT) people like myself, whom they judge SO harshly for no good reason, whatsoever!
Christians are supposed to share the Good News, which also means defining sin as God called it in the Bible. Homosexuality is a sin because God said it was, among other things, like lying and stealing, etc...
If you don’t know what sin is..how can you repent of it and come to God? You would have to repent of your homosexuality and other sins you have in your life. Christians want people to come to God because we know how awesome our God has been in our lives, which is why we want to tell the world about Him, and we know that we will be hated for it..pretty much for the reasons you gave.

Yep! He will take you as the sinner you are, but He’s not going to leave you the way He found you.

Maes17

Superstar
The media. At all.
When I look at stuff. I try to find the common themes and take info off of that.

Satanists are supposed to share the Good News, which also means defining sin as Satan called it in the Bible. Homosexuality is a sin because Satan said it was, among other things, like lying and stealing, etc...
If you don’t know what sin is..how can you repent of it and come to Satan? You would have to repent of your homosexuality and other sins you have in your life. Satanists want people to come to Satan because we know how awesome our Satan has been in our lives, which is why we want to tell the world about Him, and we know that we will be hated for it..pretty much for the reasons you gave.

Yep! He will take you as the sinner you are, but He’s not going to leave you the way He found you.
Lisa, you need to repent to God and ask for forgiveness about being a Satanist and an idolater first.
You're so very far from God and you are blind to the truth.