Who do you trust?

I don’t trust Bill Gates. I don’t trust Anthony Fauci. I don’t trust the CDC or the World Health Organization. I don’t trust the Federal Reserve. I don’t trust numbers or information from communist countries. I actually believe in pizzagate/pedogate. I actually believe Bilderberg meetings, G Summit meetings and Bohemian Grove meetings are where the world’s elite gather to decide the fate of the “regular people/goyim.” I truly think we are being lead by elites that don’t care about us because all they care about is power and control.

On the other hand, I do trust God. I do trust Jesus and I do trust the Holy Spirit. Jesus said that He will work all things for the good of those who believe and I choose to trust His promises. Please shut off the media lies and go pick up a Bible. God is in control and men are just fooling themselves that they can figure it out. Thank you Jesus for another day! Please help me hear your voice more clearly and build my trust for the power of Your Holy Spirit.

Lisa

Superstar
I don’t trust Bill Gates. I don’t trust Anthony Fauci. I don’t trust the CDC or the World Health Organization. I don’t trust the Federal Reserve. I don’t trust numbers or information from communist countries. I actually believe in pizzagate/pedogate. I actually believe Bilderberg meetings, G Summit meetings and Bohemian Grove meetings are where the world’s elite gather to decide the fate of the “regular people/goyim.” I truly think we are being lead by elites that don’t care about us because all they care about is power and control.

On the other hand, I do trust God. I do trust Jesus and I do trust the Holy Spirit. Jesus said that He will work all things for the good of those who believe and I choose to trust His promises. Please shut off the media lies and go pick up a Bible. God is in control and men are just fooling themselves that they can figure it out. Thank you Jesus for another day! Please help me hear your voice more clearly and build my trust for the power of Your Holy Spirit.
So do you believe in the video you posted too? Man that guy took a long time to come to the bitcoin/soros point...

What do you think of the Jews? I see you mentioned the goyim.

Vixy

Star
fjhj.pngjklö.pngtyuj.png

I just made a thread about Donny being mindcontrolled and Fauci being his handler? Fauci's everywhere and that nervous chuckle.. The guy seems like pure evil, something about him is NOT right.

Wish I had that video of him sweat-chuckling. The guy was reeeeally nervous.

So do you believe in the video you posted too? Man that guy took a long time to come to the bitcoin/soros point...

What do you think of the Jews? I see you mentioned the goyim.
I didn't post a video. I think vigilantcitizen allows video ads into things to fund this website.

As far as Jews go, I think there is a specific group of Jews - as referred to in these scriptures:

“I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.” (Revelation 2:9)
“Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.” (Revelation 3:9)

---That are completely sold out to Satan. I think this group makes up a majority, if not all of the extremely evil elite ruling class behind things like the 6-multinational media conglomerations, big pharma, the Federal Reserve, and eventually the rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon.

Lisa

Superstar
I didn't post a video. I think vigilantcitizen allows video ads into things to fund this website.

As far as Jews go, I think there is a specific group of Jews - as referred to in these scriptures:

“I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.” (Revelation 2:9)
“Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.” (Revelation 3:9)

---That are completely sold out to Satan. I think this group makes up a majority, if not all of the extremely evil elite ruling class behind things like the 6-multinational media conglomerations, big pharma, the Federal Reserve, and eventually the rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon.
Haha...I just helped out VC by watching that video...

What do you think about the Jews in Israel?

Haha...I just helped out VC by watching that video...

What do you think about the Jews in Israel?
Super tricky question! Judaism being a religion, nationality and culture makes it a multilayered topic that is often times hard to truly understand. I feel like I could go a million directions with that question - So I will just offer this:

I don't believe in Zionism or that there is a need to rebuild the Temple of Solomon (I don't believe God ever wanted a Temple!). At the same time, I still believe it is coming because the Anti-Christ system will operate from Jerusalem and that will be the site of Armageddon. I believe the 144,000 (12,000 from each of the 12 tribes) mentioned in revelation will be Orthodox Jewish people that God has kept pure (of Heart not laws) to Him, without having revealed Christ to them yet (a remnant of Israel) that will get hit with the Holy Spirit like the day of Pentecost and will run around Israel doing signs and wonders and giving one last opportunity for repentance and acknowledgement for all Jewish people. I also believe that Enoch and Elijah (swept up and never died) are the two Witnesses listed in revelation and that they will come and testify in Jerusalem of what they know (they will tell about the unique timeframes that they each lived in and what heaven is like, etc.) and then they will be killed in open Israeli court (I'm thinking livestream with the worldwide population watching on) and then lay dead for three days - before rising from the dead and truly signaling the beginning of the end.

Lisa

Superstar
Super tricky question! Judaism being a religion, nationality and culture makes it a multilayered topic that is often times hard to truly understand. I feel like I could go a million directions with that question - So I will just offer this:

I don't believe in Zionism or that there is a need to rebuild the Temple of Solomon (I don't believe God ever wanted a Temple!). At the same time, I still believe it is coming because the Anti-Christ system will operate from Jerusalem and that will be the site of Armageddon. I believe the 144,000 (12,000 from each of the 12 tribes) mentioned in revelation will be Orthodox Jewish people that God has kept pure (of Heart not laws) to Him, without having revealed Christ to them yet (a remnant of Israel) that will get hit with the Holy Spirit like the day of Pentecost and will run around Israel doing signs and wonders and giving one last opportunity for repentance and acknowledgement for all Jewish people. I also believe that Enoch and Elijah (swept up and never died) are the two Witnesses listed in revelation and that they will come and testify in Jerusalem of what they know (they will tell about the unique timeframes that they each lived in and what heaven is like, etc.) and then they will be killed in open Israeli court (I'm thinking livestream with the worldwide population watching on) and then lay dead for three days - before rising from the dead and truly signaling the beginning of the end.
Seems like God was alright with it..
‭‭
2 Chronicles‬ ‭6:7-9‬ ‭
Now it was in the heart of my father David to build a house for the name of the LORD, the God of Israel. But the LORD said to my father David, ‘Because it was in your heart to build a house for My name, you did well that it was in your heart. Nevertheless you shall not build the house, but your son who will be born to you, he shall build the house for My name.’

I thought that it was just the abomination of desolation that happened there..not that the anti ruled from there? Yes, the new temple is coming, some of the Jews want to reconnect to God in the only way they know how.

I agree with what you say about the 144,000.

Ya, a lot of people think the 2 witnesses are those two. I don‘t know that it matters who they are, which is why they aren’t named..just that they are there for God. Its amazing isn’t it...that the whole world will see the 2 witnesses..watch them preach, die and live again...that will be something! When in the end..do you think that the 2 witnesses show up? And do you think Christians will be here at that time? Are you a pre trib or other trib?

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa, trying to recruit fellow Christians in loving Jews lol. Lisa, probably thinks you can't be a Christian if you don't support murderous people of Jewish background.
Just having a conversation..

Seems like God was alright with it..
‭‭
2 Chronicles‬ ‭6:7-9‬ ‭
Now it was in the heart of my father David to build a house for the name of the LORD, the God of Israel. But the LORD said to my father David, ‘Because it was in your heart to build a house for My name, you did well that it was in your heart. Nevertheless you shall not build the house, but your son who will be born to you, he shall build the house for My name.’

I thought that it was just the abomination of desolation that happened there..not that the anti ruled from there? Yes, the new temple is coming, some of the Jews want to reconnect to God in the only way they know how.

I agree with what you say about the 144,000.

Ya, a lot of people think the 2 witnesses are those two. I don‘t know that it matters who they are, which is why they aren’t named..just that they are there for God. Its amazing isn’t it...that the whole world will see the 2 witnesses..watch them preach, die and live again...that will be something! When in the end..do you think that the 2 witnesses show up? And do you think Christians will be here at that time? Are you a pre trib or other trib?
Here is what God says about temples:
"Heaven is my throne and the earth is my footstool; what is the house which you would build for me, and what is the place of my rest? All these things my hand has made, and so all these things are mine, says the LORD. But this is the man to whom I will look, he that is humble and contrite in spirit, and trembles at my word." (Isaiah 66:1)
-->Basically God says, YOU CANNOT BUILD ME A TEMPLE: I OWN EVERYTHING! "Heaven is my throne and earth is my footstool" - this is God saying it makes no sense - as if saying, "I will build you a giant mansion on your front porch!" (that logic is dumb!) God is saying worship me anywhere; can't I see you no matter where you are because I am everywhere?

In addition to that, Here is what God told Nathan about David's plan to build a temple:
Now when the king (David) dwelt in his house, and the LORD had given him rest from all his enemies round about, the king said to Nathan the prophet, "See now, I dwell in a house of cedar, but the ark of God dwells in a tent." And Nathan said to the king, "Go, do all that is in your heart; for the LORD is with you." But that same night the word of the LORD came to Nathan, "Go and tell my servant David, `Thus says the LORD: Would you build me a house to dwell in? I have not dwelt in a house since the day I brought up the people of Israel from Egypt to this day, but I have been moving about in a tent for my dwelling. In all places where I have moved with all the people of Israel, did I speak a word with any of the judges of Israel, whom I commanded to shepherd my people Israel, saying, "Why have you not built me a house of cedar?"'
Now therefore thus you shall say to my servant David, `Thus says the LORD of hosts, I took you from the pasture, from following the sheep, that you should be prince over my people Israel; and I have been with you wherever you went, and have cut off all your enemies from before you; and I will make for you a great name, like the name of the great ones of the earth. And I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in their own place, and be disturbed no more; and violent men shall afflict them no more, as formerly, from the time that I appointed judges over my people Israel; and I will give you rest from all your enemies. Moreover the LORD declares to you that the LORD will make you a house. When your days are fulfilled and you lie down with your fathers, I will raise up your offspring after you, who shall come forth from your body, and I will establish his kingdom. He (Messiah) shall build a house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. (2 Samuel 7:1-13)

-->Basically, this means to me that God will build us a house but we cannot build Him a house. He is everywhere and that is the way it will be. He said Jesus (it refers to the Messiah) will build him a house and that temple is/was/and will always be His body (Jesus was the Grand Temple), just as it is with all of us. God lives inside us not in a building. We are the home for God's Spirit not a temple.

Lisa

Superstar
Here is what God says about temples:
"Heaven is my throne and the earth is my footstool; what is the house which you would build for me, and what is the place of my rest? All these things my hand has made, and so all these things are mine, says the LORD. But this is the man to whom I will look, he that is humble and contrite in spirit, and trembles at my word." (Isaiah 66:1)
-->Basically God says, YOU CANNOT BUILD ME A TEMPLE: I OWN EVERYTHING! "Heaven is my throne and earth is my footstool" - this is God saying it makes no sense - as if saying, "I will build you a giant mansion on your front porch!" (that logic is dumb!) God is saying worship me anywhere; can't I see you no matter where you are because I am everywhere?

In addition to that, Here is what God told Nathan about David's plan to build a temple:
Now when the king (David) dwelt in his house, and the LORD had given him rest from all his enemies round about, the king said to Nathan the prophet, "See now, I dwell in a house of cedar, but the ark of God dwells in a tent." And Nathan said to the king, "Go, do all that is in your heart; for the LORD is with you." But that same night the word of the LORD came to Nathan, "Go and tell my servant David, `Thus says the LORD: Would you build me a house to dwell in? I have not dwelt in a house since the day I brought up the people of Israel from Egypt to this day, but I have been moving about in a tent for my dwelling. In all places where I have moved with all the people of Israel, did I speak a word with any of the judges of Israel, whom I commanded to shepherd my people Israel, saying, "Why have you not built me a house of cedar?"'
Now therefore thus you shall say to my servant David, `Thus says the LORD of hosts, I took you from the pasture, from following the sheep, that you should be prince over my people Israel; and I have been with you wherever you went, and have cut off all your enemies from before you; and I will make for you a great name, like the name of the great ones of the earth. And I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in their own place, and be disturbed no more; and violent men shall afflict them no more, as formerly, from the time that I appointed judges over my people Israel; and I will give you rest from all your enemies. Moreover the LORD declares to you that the LORD will make you a house. When your days are fulfilled and you lie down with your fathers, I will raise up your offspring after you, who shall come forth from your body, and I will establish his kingdom. He (Messiah) shall build a house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. (2 Samuel 7:1-13)

-->Basically, this means to me that God will build us a house but we cannot build Him a house. He is everywhere and that is the way it will be. He said Jesus (it refers to the Messiah) will build him a house and that temple is/was/and will always be His body (Jesus was the Grand Temple), just as it is with all of us. God lives inside us not in a building. We are the home for God's Spirit not a temple.
Yet in 2 Chronicles 6:8, God told David that he did well that it was in his heart to build God a house in His name. I’m not sure you checked the spoiler I posted.

I agree...we, Christians are the home for God’s Spirit...but the Jews don’t know that part since they rejected Jesus...and they will build a third temple..they already have everything they need but the red heifer.

I was hoping you could still answer these 2 questions...when in the end..do you think that the 2 witnesses show up? And do you think Christians will be here at that time? Are you a pre trib or other trib?

AdjeYen

Established
I was an atheist for more than 10 years, I trust in Allah/God. Now, I'm not a perfect Muslim, I do miss my prayers sometimes, but I do my best to pray for Him, for the people I love, for myself, for my enemies, for the whole world, literally just for a better tomorrow.
I don't believe my government, any president, any politician, I do not believe what they're saying, because they are not my source of truth. Maybe this may come across ignorant in someone's eyes, but I think otherwise. Blessings and love to all of you, my brothers and sisters. Be cautious, it's a cold world outside. :)

Lisa

Superstar
I was an atheist for more than 10 years, I trust in Allah/God. Now, I'm not a perfect Muslim, I do miss my prayers sometimes, but I do my best to pray for Him, for the people I love, for myself, for my enemies, for the whole world, literally just for a better tomorrow.
I don't believe my government, any president, any politician, I do not believe what they're saying, because they are not my source of truth. Maybe this may come across ignorant in someone's eyes, but I think otherwise. Blessings and love to all of you, my brothers and sisters. Be cautious, it's a cold world outside. :)
Do you believe teachers who teach the quran? Are you for sharia law?

AdjeYen

Established
I believe in what is written in Qur'an, and I do believe in all of my prophets too, just like the Christians do, apart from the fact that they do not believe in Mohammed because his name wasn't mentioned in the Bible.
Now, for the Sharia Law? Of course I am, it is Islam's legal system, it is derived from the Qur'an too, but maybe I know why you've asked me that question, it's "maybe" because of the "punishment for crimes" part which many western seem to find extremely disturbing, haha.
Do I believe teachers who teach the Qur'an? Are you speaking about teachers in general, or?

Lisa

Superstar
I believe in what is written in Qur'an, and I do believe in all of my prophets too, just like the Christians do, apart from the fact that they do not believe in Mohammed because his name wasn't mentioned in the Bible.
Now, for the Sharia Law? Of course I am, it is Islam's legal system, it is derived from the Qur'an too, but maybe I know why you've asked me that question, it's "maybe" because of the "punishment for crimes" part which many western seem to find extremely disturbing, haha.
Do I believe teachers who teach the Qur'an? Are you speaking about teachers in general, or?
Teachers who teach the quran specifically. Could they be wrong...or could the quran be wrong?

Christian’s don’t believe Mo because of what he teaches...those things are not Christian teachings.

Does the quran teach that sharia be the world’s law? If so, how would muslims make that happen? If not, why would muslims venture out of countries that have sharia law?

AdjeYen

Established
Teachers who teach the quran specifically. Could they be wrong...or could the quran be wrong?

Christian’s don’t believe Mo because of what he teaches...those things are not Christian teachings.

Does the quran teach that sharia be the world’s law? If so, how would muslims make that happen? If not, why would muslims venture out of countries that have sharia law?
Could they be wrong? There are many Priests, Pope's who are using religion for their filthy goals. For money, fame, God knows what else, it's the same with Muslim teachers. :) Now, I'm not going to bash them, or be aggressive towards them, it's the same for Pope's because I am not the one who's going to judge them, that's not my job, not my duty. Yes, they're doing evil things, and it's none of my concern, but at least, and I hope it will make others aware of these sort of people. Many "so-called believers" are using the religion for earthly pleasures, gifts, the are not taking about the other world.
Those things are not Christian teachings? Well, maybe because Islam and Chrstian aren't really that identical, are they? I mean, they do share many similarities, but we don't believe in Isa a.s. (Jesus) being the son of God nor God Himself, nor was he killed, nor crucified.

Does the Qur'an teach that sharia be the world's law? No, that isn't written in the Qur'an. :)
Muslims aren't supposed to takeover the world, we are just supposed to deliver a message, we are not allowed to force people to convert to Islam too, just for your own information, and whoever is telling you otherwise is spreading disinformation.

Lisa

Superstar
Could they be wrong? There are many Priests, Pope's who are using religion for their filthy goals. For money, fame, God knows what else, it's the same with Muslim teachers. :) Now, I'm not going to bash them, or be aggressive towards them, it's the same for Pope's because I am not the one who's going to judge them, that's not my job, not my duty. Yes, they're doing evil things, and it's none of my concern, but at least, and I hope it will make others aware of these sort of people. Many "so-called believers" are using the religion for earthly pleasures, gifts, the are not taking about the other world.
Those things are not Christian teachings? Well, maybe because Islam and Chrstian aren't really that identical, are they? I mean, they do share many similarities, but we don't believe in Isa a.s. (Jesus) being the son of God nor God Himself, nor was he killed, nor crucified.

Does the Qur'an teach that sharia be the world's law? No, that isn't written in the Qur'an. :)
Muslims aren't supposed to takeover the world, we are just supposed to deliver a message, we are not allowed to force people to convert to Islam too, just for your own information, and whoever is telling you otherwise is spreading disinformation.
Is religion just for the other world do you think?

What similarities do you think we share? I agree...muslims don’t believe in Jesus...God the Son.

I wonder why many muslims believe that islam is supposed to take over the world then if the quran doesn’t teach it? I’ve read that mohammad tried to take over the areas he was living...so is that disinformation? Didn’t he really do that and taught that his followers should too? Could that be why many try doing it too?

AdjeYen

Established
Is religion just for the other world do you think?

What similarities do you think we share? I agree...muslims don’t believe in Jesus...God the Son.

I wonder why many muslims believe that islam is supposed to take over the world then if the quran doesn’t teach it? I’ve read that mohammad tried to take over the areas he was living...so is that disinformation? Didn’t he really do that and taught that his followers should too? Could that be why many try doing it too?
We believe and love Jesus more than you can imagine, so I'm not really sure what are you talking about right now? :) We believe in his second coming. We believe that he will form his own army against Dajjal aka the Anti Christ, it's a prophecy, why should we believe in Jesus being God? So Jesus created Adam and Eva and the other prophets without him realizing being a God? What, Jesus traveled back in time to create Adam and Eve, etc..? How can a God die on a cross? Isn't he Almighty? The Creator? How can he become a God without even being aware that he was? I am not attacking you, nor you religious views, no worries.
Our Christian brothers and sisters should know as a fact that while both Muslims and Chrstians believe that Jesus to be the Messiah and Saviour, the zionist Jews of the world deny him and are we still awaiting their saviour...In the modern Bible, who murdered Jesus? The corrupt Jews and the Romans. Who later spread the religion of Jesus? The corrupt Jews and the Romans. How can you trust the murderers of Jesus, with the very same message they murdered him for in the first place? Where's the real Bible now, what happened to it? Do you understand where I'm going with this now? Again, I am not bashing you, I am not mocking you nor your religion, it's just totally comical to me to say that you think all of Muslims don't believe in Jesus, we love him as much as you do, we just don't believe that he's been crucified, nor he's God in our eyes.. He is the MESSENGER, he will KILL THE ANTI CHRIST, he will bring peace upon this world after that holy battle.
Again, there's a big difference between taking over the world and spreading a message all over the world. Why do you think the whole world hates us? Why do you think the media is making a different picture about us? Why do you think George Bush blamed Muslims for 9/11? Why do you think Muammar Gaddafi has been assassinated? It's the same with Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, the truth will be always treated that way.