Who do you think Satan is?

Helioform

Star
I think you are familiar with the extra-dimensional hypothesis. I find it interesting as it makes sense of the impossible physics of UFOs and also new findings about the Great Pyramid:-

View attachment 17220

If you find this rabbit hole intruguing, you might like this thread...

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-cornerstone-the-capstone-and-the-pyramid.4727/
Problem is there is nothing in the Bible that mentions "extra dimensions". It's a New Age concept like I said. But I would consider that some alien collectives might be interpreted as a "Satan." But only their collective consciousness, which brings us to the Archons that you rail against for being a Gnostic belief.

The pyramids are fascinating for sure. They encode all sorts of Earth measurements. But again, isn't this a bit New Age for you?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Problem is there is nothing in the Bible that mentions "extra dimensions". It's a New Age concept like I said. But I would consider that some alien collectives might be interpreted as a "Satan." But only their collective consciousness, which brings us to the Archons that you rail against for being a Gnostic belief.

The pyramids are fascinating for sure. They encode all sorts of Earth measurements. But again, isn't this a bit New Age for you?
A very interesting question. It seems to find unexpected mention in Isaiah 19:19. I'll let you look into it* (or not ;-).

Scripture talks about Paul being caught up to the Third Heaven, Elijah had an unusual exit, and his servant saw more than others could of the armies of the Lord in 2 Kings 6:-

17 And Elisha prayed, “Open his eyes, Lord, so that he may see.” Then the Lord opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

*Possible clue - Zechariah 4

6Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. 7Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.

**Somebody else also wishes to "ascend the sides of the North and be like the Most High".

Last edited:

hyorishthottie

Established
I don't even know

but by judging his origins logically and just purely on that he is somewhat the only entity, figure, or thing that can level with god.

cause if not there wouldn't have been so many easily avoidable traps for adam and eve as well as man kind
By the way that you are asking the question, are you implying that you think that Satan is human?!? Maybe you should re-edit your OP and try to be more specific with your question.
jesus was human so why is it impossible that satan couldn't take a human form on earth at least once especially when he was a serpent / snake.

and he clearly was a match with god power wise sadly cause common sense if we're going to get logical and technical it was so predictable to drop adam and eve in a new world alone with the power of free will not telling them anything more about the planet or what was expected of them other than a few commands. of course they were gonna eat the damn apple and be seduced by him it'd be different if he had warned them to stay away from the certain tree and to be on guard cause there is an evil force lurking about the land.

if he can influence as an animal why not as a human too?

IcyHot

Rookie
Satan doesn't exist as a physical being. Satan is a make believe person much like Santa Clause (Satan's Claws). He is simply a representation for all the bad aspects of humans (Kardashians, Paris Hilton, slimeball politicians, murderers, rapists, etc). Side note: Many people think Satan is another name for Lucifer but that is wrong, they are two different entities.
Agree and I think the opposite of this is Jesus.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I have been thinking about this since the thread was opened up...

Joseph Campbell wrote "The Heroes Journey" - it interested me that each "hero" undergoes "apotheosis" and comes back to the everyday world bringing light.

The "heroes journey" or "monomyth" is a retelling of that same tale till it becomes the only tale in town. So interesting that this spawned a book called "The Writers Journey
" by Christopher Vogel that has become a staple of screenplay writers.

monomyth (1).jpg

"Lucifer" is who Satan was. Diminished from his place, he is now in the business of storytelling. Adam and Eve fell for the apotheosis line, and people still do today.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Like I said once, if Satan exists where does he live? Most answers I get from Christians is that he lives in the "Spiritual world." When none of them actually know what or where that is. That would be a New Age concept if they really knew also. Others say he lives in Hell, but again none of them know where that is. That would contradict Revelation also since Satan supposedly ends up there.

It is all make believe. Satan is just a symbolic representation of everything that is wrong and evil. Mainly the ego, because Satanists worship egocentrism.
He lives here on earth. He's invisible and he can live anywhere he wants to without being detected, in caves, tunnels, in different countries...

If you read the Bible in the book of Job 1:7 Then Jehovah said to Satan: “Where have you come from?” Satan answered Jehovah: “From roving about on the earth and from walking about in it." and you think about it, how many people back then reported seeing satan? Are there any sightings of satan recorded by ancient people? Or did he pass by unnoticed? You know the answer to that.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I don't even know

but by judging his origins logically and just purely on that he is somewhat the only entity, figure, or thing that can level with god.

cause if not there wouldn't have been so many easily avoidable traps for adam and eve as well as man kind

jesus was human so why is it impossible that satan couldn't take a human form on earth at least once especially when he was a serpent / snake.

and he clearly was a match with god power wise sadly cause common sense if we're going to get logical and technical it was so predictable to drop adam and eve in a new world alone with the power of free will not telling them anything more about the planet or what was expected of them other than a few commands. of course they were gonna eat the damn apple and be seduced by him it'd be different if he had warned them to stay away from the certain tree and to be on guard cause there is an evil force lurking about the land.

if he can influence as an animal why not as a human too?
I agree with some of your points. IF Jesus was human, then why wouldn't powerful satan take on the form of a snake or any other form that he pleased.

God has more power than satan though and he will get rid of him one day.

God did warn Adam and Eve to not eat of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Bad so they did know what tree not to eat from. We don't know how long it was from the time to they were warned to the time they did eat.

Satan blindsided God, God did not know that satan had rebelled against him nor that he was planning on deceiving Adam and Eve. Satan must have been a good angel for millions of years and then one day he just decided not to be it anymore.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
......?......but why is he dwelling in caves and tunnels if he is invisible? Surely he'd be in some 7 star hotel living it large.....C'mon....Satan ain't THAT stupid!
Maybe he has or maybe he still is. He can do ANYTHING he wants and be wherever he pleases. Knowing what you know about him, what would he rather be doing though? When he loves to inflict pain and suffering, don't you think he'd rather be going about all over the planet doing that or just sitting in a hotel room or mansion?

hyorishthottie

Established
I agree with some of your points. IF Jesus was human, then why wouldn't powerful satan take on the form of a snake or any other form that he pleased.

God has more power than satan though and he will get rid of him one day.

God did warn Adam and Eve to not eat of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Bad so they did know what tree not to eat from. We don't know how long it was from the time to they were warned to the time they did eat.

Satan blindsided God, God did not know that satan had rebelled against him nor that he was planning on deceiving Adam and Eve. Satan must have been a good angel for millions of years and then one day he just decided not to be it anymore.
Hm that makes sense.

So even the angels have free will. I'd like to get into the psychology of why he chose not to be someday.
someone should look that up.

hyorishthottie

Established
Maybe he has or maybe he still is. He can do ANYTHING he wants and be wherever he pleases. Knowing what you know about him, what would he rather be doing though? When he loves to inflict pain and suffering, don't you think he'd rather be going about all over the planet doing that or just sitting in a hotel room or mansion?
yeah tbh I feel like he is present cause too much bad is happening in this world to the point where forgive me for saying this you'd start to question if god is really real cause some much unbelieveable torment and hell is happening, it's like he can't counter it nor change it. Or even bless everyone. Or the good people and the very young die while the evil and wicked live on it's wild.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Hm that makes sense.

So even the angels have free will. I'd like to get into the psychology of why he chose not to be someday.
someone should look that up.
Absolutely right, if us human beings have free will then more so the angels.

Satan started envying God so then he wanted some of that worship for himself and decided to get it his own way. Even if that meant dooming himself for eternity.

Vytas

Star
5 I will of satan
Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Awoken2

Superstar
I don't believe he exists, he's an imaginary character only in the indoctrinated people of the world.

An even if he did exist, he wouldn't have to do jack shit because there's enough bad people n this world causing pain and suffering anyway.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
5 I will of satan
Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
C.S Lewis describes free will very well...

"When we have understood about free will, we shall see how silly it is to ask, as somebody once asked me :”Why did God make a creature of such rotten stuff that it went wrong?”

The better stuff a creature is made of—the cleverer and stronger and freer it is—then the better it will be if it goes right, but also the worse it will be if it goes wrong. A cow cannot be very good or very bad; a dog can be both better and worse; a child better and worse still; an ordinary man, still more so; a man of genius, still more so; a superhuman spirit best—or worst—of all."

Glad 2 know

Veteran
yeah tbh I feel like he is present cause too much bad is happening in this world to the point where forgive me for saying this you'd start to question if god is really real cause some much unbelieveable torment and hell is happening, it's like he can't counter it nor change it. Or even bless everyone. Or the good people and the very young die while the evil and wicked live on it's wild.
I completely understand. I know that this world is SATURATED with evil and suffering. There so much of it that it sometimes obscures the good things from God. It even obscures people's view of God, like he's not there. One must look to the Bible for that warm ray of sunshine in this cold and dark world to keep us connected to our Creator. Getting to know him through the Bible and through Jesus will help maintain us spiritually happy and strong and see the good things of God that are not here but are yet TO COME. PRAYER, the line of communication that is so powerful and you really feel God's love and care.

Vytas

Star
God didn't know? I doubt that ...

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I don't believe he exists, he's an imaginary character only in the indoctrinated people of the world.

An even if he did exist, he wouldn't have to do jack shit because there's enough bad people n this world causing pain and suffering anyway.
You're entitled to your belief like everyone else. I'm sad when people can't see what some of us can see. That even though God is invisible and hasn't acted yet, doesn't mean he doesn't exist nor that he won't act.

I guess microbes don't exist because we can't see them.

hyorishthottie

Established
Absolutely right, if us human beings have free will then more so the angels.

Satan started envying God so then he wanted some of that worship for himself and decided to get it his own way. Even if that meant dooming himself for eternity.
Wow sad.

I use to watch the history channel (back when it was actually historical and interesting) and they had these Nostrodums specials where he'd have predictions and seals about the end of times. I wonder who the anti christ will be (or is) cause these days it seems as we get into the 2020s things will be rough.

Vytas

Star
Bad people do not become bad without bad influences. And satan as presented throughout bible is quite good at that...